Is there any way we can curb the retarded threads?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Before you say "this thread is retarded," allow me to acknowledge that it is indeed yet another thread in the religion forum that has little purpose. However, I'm making it because it needs to be made.

Is there any way we could have the mods step in and do a little more thread-locking? I am sick and tired of seeing asinine threads. Let me just post a couple of examples of real threads and ones I can see popping up in the future.

1. God is gay.
2. Angels are gay.
3. The Bible promotes incest.
4. Christianity is stupid.
5. Fundamentalism/atheism test(s).
6. Christians are annoying.
7. Jesus vs. Mohammed vs. Buddha.
8. Any threads that are made on the basis of purposeful misinterpretation of Scripture.
9. God is a jerk and here's why.
10. God = orgasm.
11. 90% of Lord Urizen's threads.
12. 70% of JIA's threads.

Yes, yes, I know "QQ cri more nub." But it's getting on my nerves.

debbiejo
OK.............But I like that new religion Orgasmism.

Terrorist
LOL God = orgasm im still laughing

God's new name is Big O

Gregory
I'm sympathetic, but I don't think the mods are really into quality control, as long as no one breaks the rules.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Terrorist
LOL God = orgasm im still laughing

God's new name is Big O rolling on floor laughing

Look where gods been.. All over the world............OOO
http://bioch.szote.u-szeged.hu/astrojan/cropcirc.htm

Terrorist
Isnt It that God Creats Life? well Sex is an act of Creating life right? When you have Climax you begin to create life. Therefore God the Big O exist.

debbiejo
I think you're on to something........It's part of the creative process....It's true......... yes

edit......why is everyone soooo silent?? You should be happy.

PRAISE THE MIGHTY O

Adam_PoE
Yes; curb the retards who star them.

Terrorist
So show me your God ill show you mine.

debbiejo
It actually makes sense though.........It's part of the creative process.

Terrorist
God is here..............V
.............................V
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/1/customsig_47891_DN.gif

finti
easy be anti religion

Terrorist
You guys are persecuting my religion.

finti
so?

Terrorist
i proved God exist. what have you done?

debbiejo
I believe in IT.......IT's everywhere........even under there.

finti
you havent prooved me at all so keep trying

debbiejo
God is a circle.

finti
no im not

debbiejo
Originally posted by finti
no im not laughing out loud

You're not god......If so you would be everywhere.

finti
i am right now I am trying to understand why you chose yellow nick................ stick out tongue

debbiejo
*confusion setting in*...........time to take the pink pill

finti
evil face

debbiejo
Are your hands on the keyboard??? eek!

finti
no evil face

Soleran
Originally posted by FeceMan
Before you say "this thread is retarded," allow me to acknowledge that it is indeed yet another thread in the religion forum that has little purpose. However, I'm making it because it needs to be made.

Is there any way we could have the mods step in and do a little more thread-locking? I am sick and tired of seeing asinine threads. Let me just post a couple of examples of real threads and ones I can see popping up in the future.

1. God is gay.
2. Angels are gay.
8. Any threads that are made on the basis of purposeful misinterpretation of Scripture.
10. God = orgasm.

Yes, yes, I know "QQ cri more nub." But it's getting on my nerves.

Agree

Robtard
...and Feceman, this thread which I didn't think was retarded considering the facts you presented, has turned into nothing more than a one-liner/smiley retard response thread... and it only took one page.

debbiejo
no evil face laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Must be hard for you.

finti
people envy me that gift deb................espesially women evil face evil face

debbiejo
people envy me that gift deb................espesially women evil face evil face Prove it. eek!

Poor fecemans thread.......hhahahaha

finti
can you hear them screaming from Norway deb

debbiejo
*Opens window*

Make it stop!! blink

finti
good lungs on us norse dudes

debbiejo
Are they still doing it???

Are they in groups?

finti
two on each

debbiejo
O?

Tell me more.........lol

finti
whats to say besides I m crowded

debbiejo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............Fix it!!

Charmed_Phoebe
blink wow, you purple people should get together! yes

debbiejo
Smurfs??

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by debbiejo
Smurfs??

stick out tongue hehe yep!

Capt_Fantastic
Smurfs are blue.

debbiejo
Oh......... embarrasment

Thank You.

Alliance
What no expression

debbiejo
Smurfs are blue not purple...........aren't you reading back in the threads........getting lazy now?? roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Alliance
To answer Fece's question, the forum needs an administrator. Not mod with banning powers, but someone to just clean up redundant threads.

Charmed_Phoebe
clapping good job debs! I was waiting for you to figure that one out hehe.

Alliance
Debbies a little....slow.

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by Alliance
Debbies a little....slow.

hehe, yeah I know, if only she did more of this: pepsi and a little less of this: wine she might of been ok. hehe, just kidding deb you know we love ya! whistling

debbiejo
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
hehe, yeah I know, if only she did more of this: pepsi and a little less of this: wine she might of been ok. hehe, just kidding deb you know we love ya! whistling You silly girl........I didn't do any of that tonight.......I did this.

*decaf coffee smile*

angelblinkie

Alliance
no expression

Storm
I have my objections against some threads, but then the question arises if there are any other grounds beside personal opinion on which to decide to close a thread, while another one can stay open. As a result, accusations of being biased and favouring members aren' t uncommon. I don' t quite get why the majority of you do participate in those threads instead of ignoring them.

lord xyz

1. God is gay.
2. Angels are gay.
10. God = orgasm.

Yes, yes, I know "QQ cri more nub." But it's getting on my nerves. This count as thread bashing.

Terrorist
****ing gay you got what you wanted. my thread is suppose to remain in Religion Forum. Why is it moved to the stupid cesspool threads like the Offtopic?
If my Glory hole thread is moved to Offtopic Ill take a bat and bash my computer to pieces. Im pissed

Bardock42
I'd say 100% of each Urizen's and JIA's threads....but that's just me.

As for the scripture thing..who decides what is the correct interpretation of scripture?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
As for the scripture thing..who decides what is the correct interpretation of scripture?
I'm more talking about idiotic threads like "Christians am cannibalism!!1!1!!1!"

It hurts, really, it does.

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by debbiejo
You silly girl........I didn't do any of that tonight.......I did this.

*decaf coffee smile*

angelblinkie

ewwwwwwwwww! sick I don't want to hear about that DEBBIE!

bawling my grandpa doesn't love me anymore!

lord xyz
I'm more talking about idiotic threads like "Christians am cannibalism!!1!1!!1!"

It hurts, really, it does. Odd, I don't think I've seen any thread even near to that. confused

Most of the threads here are about the Bible and/or homosexuality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.