Doctor Psycho vs. Emma Frost

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Doctor Psycho wants to make Ms. Frost his own little whore to add to his collection

Doctor Psycho has an hour of prep.

No PIS/CIS. No prep. Bloodlust on.

ExodusCloak
I'm intrigued what's Dr Psychos greatest feat? And on a scale of 1-10 how good is he at telepathy? He's a WW bad guy so I'm assuming he has really good reflexes and is quite powerful?
He's sexist? Seems like the perfect WW bad guy...I'd actually love to see the dialogue between Emma Frost and this guy if they ever confronted each other...

Avalonofthewind
Don't know too much about him but I do know he laughs at the Martian Manhunter's TP power.

He seems to have a ridiculous level of control over the effect of his power.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Draco69
Doctor Psycho wants to make Ms. Frost his own little whore to add to his collection

That ship has sailed. Better yet, that hot-dog was thrown down that hallway.

guy222
Originally posted by Draco69

Doctor Psycho has an hour of prep.

No PIS/CIS. No prep. Bloodlust on.

Doctor

grey fox
Some Psycho feats....

He placed a low level emotional block on a child in a few seconds , the child would now 'no longer look at his mother with love in his eyes'
Mind controlled a stupidly large number of metropoliptians., making them try to kill themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.