dr. doom and wolverine (vs) colossus and ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
???

Ultraman Baltan
Any prep?

TheWatchdog
ultimate doom or mainstream doom? because minastream doom shouldint need prep..he;s a seriously deadly mage in his own right anf the next runner up for strange position..as sorcorer supreme

guy might not need prep

jrodslam
Originally posted by TheWatchdog
he;s a seriously deadly mage in his own right anf the next runner up for strange position..as sorcorer supreme

What makes you say this? There are a few people who are better at the magical arts than Doom.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by jrodslam
What makes you say this? There are a few people who are better at the magical arts than Doom.

Shaman, Talisman and even Witchfire to name a few.

jrodslam
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Shaman, Talisman and even Witchfire to name a few.

Baron Mordo and Clea as well.

King_Mungi
Baron Mordo and Clea as well.

Llan, Merlin, Modred, etc.

TheWatchdog

well mostly the aged ghengis who is the guy who preside over the hole sorcorer supreme thing and was the very first human mage period...is the one who out right stated that doom was the next runner up

the guy is the one who made the ancient one the sorcorer supreme and the one suposedly presides over all of them...and was the first human magic user period.

old diapear breathe came out and said that..so i tend to take it seriously when the guy who has y'know being making breaking and watching sorcoer supremes for thousand upon thousand of years looks at you and goes "your the one"

its not bs

Grimm22
Spite no expression

Doom all three at once without prep wink

Tha C-Master
I find it funny that Wolverine is totally useless in about 90% of his team threads.

jasonk3
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I find it funny that Wolverine is totally useless in about 90% of his team threads.

How so? Wolverine has taken on bigger foes than collosus and iron man before

guy222
Originally posted by great_dane
???

team one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.