You know what pisses me off!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
Chain letters, or to be exact, those goddamn chain e-mails people think are "cute" to send.

Here's one, someone re-post this or you, or your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband will explode!!

Dammit!

And another thing, young people, roughly those not old enough to vote, voicing their political opinions. Your opinions on G.W. Bush don't matter, you're twelve...

Barker
That pisses me off. That pisses me right off.

Scythe
Does it really?

Barker
Yeah. They're Fecking annoying.

Scythe
Which, the chain letters, or the young voters?

mysterio69
the young voters who send chain letters.

Barker
Originally posted by Scythe
Both.

Raven Guardia
laughing out loud

Strangelove
Is it okay to express your political opinions at 17? confused

silver_tears
I wish I was 12 so I could go around pissing people off droolio

Citizen D
Originally posted by silver_tears
I wish I was 12 so I could go around pissing people off droolio or better yet pissing on people droolio

bogen
you know what pisses me right of,
Chain letters, or to be exact, those goddamn chain e-mails people think are "cute" to send.

Here's one, someone re-post this or you, or your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband will explode!!

Dammit!

And another thing, young people, roughly those not old enough to vote, voicing their political opinions. Your opinions on G.W. Bush don't matter, you're twelve...

Mišt

When you can't find the droids you're looking for?

lord xyz
It's funny that all the poeple here haven't even mentioned something that's designed to piss people off.

PISS!

Council#13
evillaugh I'm back. I see there was a bit of a power vacuum event going on due to my absence, but now I am back! And 'Hi'! happy

Anyway, chain-letters irritate me also. Unless they're funny. Then I don't mind them no expression I think I speak for all of us when I say that I sound like an idiot.

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
I wish I was 12 so I could go around pissing people off droolio

I wish you were 12 too so I could--.....I mean...dodgy...

IceJaw
Originally posted by Barker
Both.

ThePittman
Originally posted by mysterio69
the young voters who send chain letters. laughing

FoxMeister

Strangelove

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Strangelove
that really grinds my gears
OOOOHHHH he said it HA HA

§P0oONY

Dammit!

Totally... I also hate Green Day.

FoxMeister
i hate parents who let there child do whatever they want. i mean. im in the cinema and little baby full-pants is bawling their f***in eyes out in front of me. that really grinds my gears.

Scythe
Is it okay to express your political opinions at 17? confused

You shouldn't, but you probably will, and besides, your almost eligible to vote.

I tried voicing this public disgrace to this American Pride Council Member a few weeks, roughly giving me enough time to beat the Cali Gov campaign, to urge a stop in the propaganda focused at younger minds. A girl scout wanting Arnold to be gov. again dont mean shit, it's up to me, who will actually have say in this, they should be pleasing me, not some damn kids.

For the last presidential decision, I was extracting, and abusing my powers as an average voter, in which case, in the space where it said vote for one of three, 1. Bush, 2.Kerry, 3.Other, I chose option three, and filled in the blank with, Optimus Prime. Now, did I get my wish? No, Optimus is still a fictional character, and not this country's president. I urged others to do the same, and they feared getting arrested, nothing happened to me, and they're still whining that they had to pick between them two.

One last thing, if Bush is such a "dumbass" as people are stating, why is it that he was elected twice, you'de think people would learn, but they wish to not let go.

Pisses me off...

side note: Piss, other then my own, also pisses me off! Unless I've been stung by a jelly fish...

=Tired Hiker=
You shouldn't, but you probably will, and besides, your almost eligible to vote.

I tried voicing this public disgrace to this American Pride Council Member a few weeks, roughly giving me enough time to beat the Cali Gov campaign, to urge a stop in the propaganda focused at younger minds. A girl scout wanting Arnold to be gov. again dont mean shit, it's up to me, who will actually have say in this, they should be pleasing me, not some damn kids.

For the last presidential decision, I was extracting, and abusing my powers as an average voter, in which case, in the space where it said vote for one of three, 1. Bush, 2.Kerry, 3.Other, I chose option three, and filled in the blank with, Optimus Prime. Now, did I get my wish? No, Optimus is still a fictional character, and not this country's president. I urged others to do the same, and they feared getting arrested, nothing happened to me, and they're still whining that they had to pick between them two.

One last thing, if Bush is such a "dumbass" as people are stating, why is it that he was elected twice, you'de think people would learn, but they wish to not let go.

Pisses me off...

side note: Piss, other then my own, also pisses me off! Unless I've been stung by a jelly fish... Optimus Prime??!!! What the hell is that all about? I used to value your opinion on these matters, now I see you are completely ignorant. Everyone knows that Megatron should have been president!

Scythe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Optimus Prime??!!! What the hell is that all about? I used to value your opinion on these matters, now I see you are completely ignorant. Everyone knows that Megatron should have been president!

Sorry, I'm not a big fan of enduring hardships to a symbol bathed in "purple", that's just alittle too homosexual in the not much granduer sort of way.

Also the fact that we'll be whipped by a sniveling jet-airplane with several alliances makes me want to question who's in charge...

=Tired Hiker=
Sorry, I'm not a big fan of enduring hardships to a symbol bathed in "purple", that's just alittle too homosexual in the not much granduer sort of way.

Also the fact that we'll be whipped by a sniveling jet-airplane with several alliances makes me want to question who's in charge...

Well, I don't even know what Megatron looks like. I asked my producer if he knew any other Transformer's names and that's the one he gave me, so . . . . srug

lord xyz
Originally posted by §P0oONY
Totally... I also hate Green Day. You hate everything.

Lana
Chain letters are annoying, I always delete them and have threatened to block people from my email if they send them.

However I don't see a problem in having an opinion about something and expressing it even if you are unable to do anything about it. If you don't live in the US, you can't vote for the US president, so should you just not express any opinion you have on it?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by lord xyz
You hate everything.
Inside my heart is breaking, my makeup may be fading but my smile; still stays on. weep

BackFire
I hate people who sell their religion like it's a product, they come to my door and I'm the bad guy when I hit them and pee on their shoes.

I also have a large distaste for circus folk.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by BackFire
I hate people who sell their religion like it's a product, they come to my door and I'm the bad guy when I hit them and pee on their shoes.

I hate religion. Period.

People claim that it helps people but if there was no such thing as religion those people would just have to fallen back on something else to begin with.

Lana

laughing out loud Momo and I saw some Jehovah's Witnesses the other day while we were driving by school.

Scythe
Well, I don't even know what Megatron looks like. I asked my producer if he knew any other Transformer's names and that's the one he gave me, so . . . . srug

Again, he's nothing more then a mere gun, does this scenerio sound like something we want to be a part of?

Megatron: The enemy approaches!

Scythe: Yes, we must make our move...

Megatron: I'll take care of this!

: : Turns into a gun, then plops on the ground : :

Megatron: Someone wield me! ! !

Scythe: Sorry, my fingers aren't going anywhere near your "trigger"...

Originally posted by Lana
Chain letters are annoying, I always delete them and have threatened to block people from my email if they send them.

However I don't see a problem in having an opinion about something and expressing it even if you are unable to do anything about it. If you don't live in the US, you can't vote for the US president, so should you just not express any opinion you have on it?

American children voicing their opinions, and foriegners are another thing. People listening to me have been giving me the whole, "children are the future bull shit", and this is true, I've brought this up with important council members in the Los Angeles City Hall Hearing Room. I'm what single mothers and teachers have dubbed, "the bad guy", for not wanting young political propaganda. If children really were the future, which they're not, this world would be chaotic. Sometime in your life you make a bold change which leaves you as an adult, then you take charge of the future. Adults are the future is what I'm getting at.

The whole thing about letting Latinos vote for Mexico's next presidente also infuriates me. They keep callin me a traitor because I, unlike them, wish to leave myself out of the Mexican election. Why, because oh, let me think, I don't live in Mexico...

=Tired Hiker=
Again, he's nothing more then a mere gun, does this scenerio sound like something we want to be a part of?

Megatron: The enemy approaches!

Scythe: Yes, we must make our move...

Megatron: I'll take care of this!

: : Turns into a gun, then plops on the ground : :

Megatron: Someone wield me! ! !

Scythe: Sorry, my fingers aren't going anywhere near your "trigger"...

sleep1

Jack of Blades
Im pissed off when people come and start pissing me off

Scythe
hysterical

Yes indeed.

=Tired Hiker=
Yes indeed.

Indeed what? confused

BackFire
Originally posted by Lana
laughing out loud Momo and I saw some Jehovah's Witnesses the other day while we were driving by school.

Fascinating, is there a middle or an end to this story?

I kid, I kid.

Scythe
It was funny, even I laughed at my scenerio I placed Megatron in.

=Tired Hiker=

I kid, I kid. Nice one, Backfire! thumb up

BackFire
Zing!

Lana

I kid, I kid.

Well, apparently they had come by her house the other morning and woke her up, and she answered the door in her pajamas and somehow that shocked them speechless laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
It was funny, even I laughed at my scenerio I placed Megatron in.

I know, but I edited it to a different smiley just to be a prick. erm

BackFire
The story would be better had she answered the door naked, and instead of being shocked, they took pictures and sent them to me.

Yes.....much better.

Still, a nice story though.

Scythe
Smileys piss me off...

BackFire
Oh, yeah that reminds me. This no expression smiley makes me want to step on a babies head.

Scythe
Dear satan yes! Smileys are the epitome of ghey....

=Tired Hiker=
Oh, yeah that reminds me. This no expression smiley makes me want to step on a babies head.

So, that's all it takes? What smiley will get you to kill my boss? whistle

Scythe
whistle

Let's hope this one!

And let's hope this one will let me watch! wink

=Tired Hiker=
Let's hope this one!

And let's hope this one will let me watch! wink

Whoa! You used a smiley. Was that the first time? confused

dr. pookie
what pisses me off are people with bad hygiene

Mišt

You ruined itnahuh

Originally posted by dr. pookie
what pisses me off are people with bad hygiene

The ones that stink between their legs cause they dont shave, right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Barker

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
confused

OMFGPlulz: dunt make me explayn herbnone

Barker

Mišt

Barker

Mišt
Signatures --- "Git a' life, Toe, yeh bum!"herbeyes

Barker

Mišt
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar68913_118.gif

Imaginary

That's got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Because these young people are going to grow up and if they have no opinions on politics and don't care who's running the country, they're not going to bother voting. Especially in the States where voting isn't even compulsory. The country would just go to the dogs and it'll be you people in your nursing homes shaking fists about the 'youth of today.' It's always good to have an opinion on the world around you no matter how old you are.

Scythe
Originally posted by Imaginary
That's got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Because these young people are going to grow up and if they have no opinions on politics and don't care who's running the country, they're not going to bother voting. Especially in the States where voting isn't even compulsory. The country would just go to the dogs and it'll be you people in your nursing homes shaking fists about the 'youth of today.' It's always good to have an opinion on the world around you no matter how old you are.

No, top hats for little kitty cats is the stupidest thing you've ever heard.

Besides, I'm not saying they should never have a political opinion, I'm saying they should act their age, sure they should know what's going on in the world, but most of these freak little kids are only reflecting hostility they've gathered from what their parents say. A preteen with a sensible attitute and a mature way of looking at American Gov. can register to vote, and make a difference. Some dumbass who's only background is that Bush should die isn't going to do a thing for this country.

You also live in Australia...

Scythe
I'm sure right, because they're swarms of girlscouts telling you who to vote for in Australia.

Marth18
"You know what grinds my gears"

Scythe
Originally posted by Marth18
"You know what grinds my gears"

Well this is certainly doing a good job of annoying me as well.

Marth18
You must be easily annoyed, you need serious help.

BobbyD

Dammit!

Threads like this piss me off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Marth18
lol

BobbyD
lol

laughing

Scythe
Originally posted by BobbyD
Threads like this piss me off. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, because they spring up all the time...

lol

Interweb slang pisses me off...

BobbyD

Oh relax. wink

Marth18

Interweb slang pisses me off...

El oh el......err, laugh out loud, hmm hahaha? wait wait!!!

laughing

BobbyD
El oh el......err, laugh out loud, hmm hahaha? wait wait!!!

laughing rolling on floor laughing

I am so f'n slap happy right now, I love it.

Scythe
Am I to believe a grown man is at his house right now laughing the same as if he were outdoors? Or am I to believe that someone is rolling their entire body in a "I'm on fire!!" manner out of sheer joy?

BobbyD
Am I to believe a grown man is at his house right now laughing the same as if he were outdoors? Or am I to believe that someone is rolling their entire body in a "I'm on fire!!" manner out of sheer joy?

The latter. I'm having a rare moment, Scythe. Honeslty mean no harm, but I'm drunk.......on nothing! big grin

Scythe
I guess some people deserve it then...

Darth Grathius
i get pissed offf when i spend $4.00 and change on a DVD from Blockbuster, but i don't get to watch it and have to pay a late fee.

KILLA420
how do u like this phrase "it really blows my whistle"

KILLA420
Originally posted by Darth Grathius
i get pissed offf when i spend $4.00 and change on a DVD from Blockbuster, but i don't get to watch it and have to pay a late fee.
r u serious, there havemnt late fees for like a year or two, if u dont bring it back within like 2 weeks u pay for it

Syren
Originally posted by KILLA420
r u serious, there havemnt late fees for like a year or two, if u dont bring it back within like 2 weeks u pay for it

You know what pisses me off?

Also, punctuation and capitalization are a must.

§P0oONY
Burn...

smoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.