Hannity and Colmes--WBC on the Amish School Shootings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Zomg evil FOX news.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,217975,00.html

I'm more or less astounded. For once, more "more" than less.

I'm sure there are going to be any number of retarded comments about FOX, Hannity, and Colmes, but let's, you know, focus on the psychotic woman for a minute, 'kay?

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
PHELPS-ROPER

This woman is a nut of the highest order. She just needs to be put down.

silver_tears
People like that give religion such a bad name erm

Alliance
Maybe it deserves a tarnished name erm

crazy
I would not care if she and her whole church got run over.

jaden101
why does the US media even pay the slightest bit of attention to idiots like this...

botankus
Originally posted by jaden101
why does the US media even pay the slightest bit of attention to idiots like this...

The same reason why we heard about Angelina Jolie's contractions every 2 hours a while back. Our day is certainly better off not hearing it, but yet we become zombie-fied when the news crawls into the airspace.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by silver_tears

Religion like that gives people such a bad name.

Victor Von Doom
'The first school shooting that couldn't be blamed on MySpace'- Doug Stanhope.

Bardock42
Originally posted by silver_tears

Really? I thought the whole "We believe in something that isn't there for no good reason at all and kill and die for it cause we are morons and should be lined and shot" thingy gave Religion a bad name.

PVS
thank you fox news for giving people like them such an effective forum to spread their irrational hate. thumb up

Bardock42
She's good...

Lyna303
religious zealot...

Strangelove
Originally posted by PVS
thank you fox news for giving people like them such an effective forum to spread their irrational hate. thumb up I wouldn't say they were giving her a forum, they've invited her on twice, and both times they denounced her as a soulless, hypocrtical religious nut. That's not giving her a forum, that's a reward for Hannity and Colmes...an easy target

FeceMan
Originally posted by PVS
thank you fox news for giving people like them such an effective forum to spread their irrational hate. thumb up
Oh, shut up. Don't ruin the thread.

Bardock42
Oh, shut up. Don't ruin the thread.

May I? May I?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Bardock42
May I? May I?
May the Good Lord strike you down in your steps, homo.

Bardock42
May the Good Lord strike you down in your steps, homo.

Weird, I have the strange feeling your anger towards me has something to do with my preference to sleep with men...

Gregory
He's such a good Christian. Hating all of the people Jesus told him to hate. Because Jesus was all about that, as you may recall.

sithsaber408
One word from a Conservative Christian (me, as you all know):

BULLSHIT.

I won't go as far as she does (to judge people), but I'd say that it's a fair bet that unless she changes her heart, it'll be her sucking on demon dick for all eternity.

People like her and the Jesus Camp lady are what make it hard for Christians like me to have a voice in things, and not be disregarded right away as some loony f*cktard.

Kudos to Hannity and his puppet for calling her out.

Fishy
That woman is even more insane then most conservative christians...

sithsaber408
See what I mean, it's people like her that cause people like Fishy to believe that conservative Christians are any kind of crazy.

(lawyers, doctors, and many other intelligent, accomplished people are conservative christians, but it's the nut-jobs that people focus on.)

Bardock42
Originally posted by sithsaber408
See what I mean, it's people like her that cause people like Fishy to believe that conservative Christians are any kind of crazy.

(lawyers, doctors, and many other intelligent, accomplished people are conservative christians, but it's the nut-jobs that people focus on.)

And the President, don't forget the Presdent...oh...I guess that was includedd in teh nutjob part..nevermind.

Eis

I don't think it's necessarily Shirley Phelps Roper giving Christians a bad name, it's more all those anti-gay/creationism-in-schools/anti-abortion things.

sithsaber408
Touche! stick out tongue

But Bush isn't crazy either.

Intelligent? sort of. Well-spoken? nah. Stubborn? yup.

You don't have to like him or vote for policies that he likes, but you know he isn't crazy.

Bardock42
Touche! stick out tongue

But Bush isn't crazy either.

Intelligent? sort of. Well-spoken? nah. Stubborn? yup.

You don't have to like him or vote for policies that he likes, but you know he isn't crazy.

Well I am not sure....he might be. Actually you are right..I don't think he is crazy...just evil.

Gregory
Yeh, you know, I'm sure it's nice for conservative Christians to be able to claim, "Oh, it's not our fault that people think of us that way." It's very nice; it's also bullshit. The Westborough Church is an insignifigant little cult; it wasn't them who got gay marriage banned in so many states. It wasn't them who got the teaching of scientific facts banned in certain school districts. It's not Phelps who makes the Boy Scouts descriminate againsts gays, and Phelps doesn't force legislators to oppose hate crime legislation. Phelps isn't the driving force behind putting up religious icons on government owned propery; and Phelps wasn't behind that "War on Christmas" fiasco.

It must be very nice to immagine that it's because of "people like Phelps" that certain people look down on Christians. But you made your bed without any help from him, believe me.

Capt_Fantastic
Sith, I can't speak for everyone. But I think it's less the fault of the viewing public that nutjobs like this chick and the god warrior woman are representative of the type of people you are, and more yourown fault. You see things like this and don't condemn them openly. When you see protest lines outside a gay soldiers funneral, or Matthew Shepards funeral, you don't see moderate christians there too. There holding signs that condemn people who act like this. And why is that? Because people like Jerry Fallwell and Pat Robertson are your leaders and they have little to no issues with how these people behave or what they think.

Bardock, the President of the United States is a christian in name only. And that's the part that these people don't get.

Bardock42
Oh well, he is still good for a joke once in a while.

Robtard
Well I am not sure....he might be. Actually you are right..I don't think he is crazy...just evil.

*Insert foot in mouth*

Wait a second, you said evil doesn't exist.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
*Insert foot in mouth*

Wait a second, you said evil doesn't exist.

Yes. I also don't think God exists and it doesn't stop me from makig fun of him/her/it/*******.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Eis
I don't think it's necessarily Shirley Phelps Roper giving Christians a bad name, it's more all those anti-gay/creationism-in-schools/anti-abortion things.

Maybe, but those are beliefs and ideals.

They are just as valid as pro-gay stances, pro-abortion stances, and pro-evolution stances.

When you consider that people's bodies are naturally designed, biologicaly by function, to engage in sexual relations with the opposite gender, when you consider that an abortion (whether you define it as murder or not) is the prevention of a human life, and when you consider that the theory of evolution teaches that nothing created energy, which created matter, which then led to our planet, its cycles of rain, seasons, creatures, human beings and body functions has been statistically proven to have about as much chance of randomly happening as a tornado blowing through a junkyard making a fully-assembled and working 1967 Chevy Camaro......

then we aren't so "crazy" anymore.

The opposing points of view also have reason and research behind them, and hence all the differences of opinion in the world.

But conservative Christians, and the policies they believe in are certainly not insane, and the "bad name" Christians have is only from people like yourself, who would try to take those very well-founded and intelligent points of view and paint them as evil.

I know that over 100 million other Americans agree with me.

rock

Bardock42
Maybe, but those are beliefs and ideals.

They are just as valid as pro-gay stances, pro-abortion stances, and pro-evolution stances.

When you consider that people's bodies are naturally designed, biologicaly by function, to engage in sexual relations with the opposite gender, when you consider that an abortion (whether you define it as murder or not) is the prevention of a human life, and when you consider that the theory of evolution teaches that nothing created energy, which created matter, which then led to our planet, its cycles of rain, seasons, creatures, human beings and body functions has been statistically proven to have about as much chance of randomly happening as a tornado blowing through a junkyard making a fully-assembled and working 1967 Chevy Camaro......

then we aren't so "crazy" anymore.

The opposing points of view also have reason and research behind them, and hence all the differences of opinion in the world.

But conservative Christians, and the policies they believe in are certainly not insane, and the "bad name" Christians have is only from people like yourself, who would try to take those very well-founded and intelligent points of view and paint them as evil.

I know that over 100 million other Americans agree with me.

rock

Bullshit.

Just because most people in the US are idiots doesn't make those beliefs any more valid.

Evolution has science behind it...cold, hard, objective science. the science that was first even able to build the Chevy Camaro...yes, the one you use in your day to day life, that you jsut deny when it comes to a book written by some folks 2000 years ago.

Gay rights, have the basis of humanitarian beliefs behind them. The ones that give you your freedom, the ones your precious country was built on. the ones that are for freedom and equality and human right. On a moral scale yes, your beliefs are equal to fascism and the belief that killing children is wrong..fine, but objectively, our (rational people's) views are better and brought more enlightenment, fairness and happiness to the world than your idiotic fascist beliefs.

PVS
Originally posted by Strangelove
I wouldn't say they were giving her a forum, they've invited her on twice, and both times they denounced her as a soulless, hypocrtical religious nut. That's not giving her a forum, that's a reward for Hannity and Colmes...an easy target

all i know is yesterday i never heard of her. now i have. they're doing her and her 'cause' a huge favor, and it doesnt really matter how they react and pretend to be repulsed.

BackFire
PVS, if I'm not mistaken this is the same woman that has been on the news and on many websites lately. In fact, I think she's been on Hannity and Colmes before as well. Double in fact, I think there's been other threads about her on this very forum. Triple in fact, I think I may have created one....... Quadruple in fact.....nothing, I just wanted to say Quadruple.

Seriously, I wish she would die, and I'm not being cute, I will celebrate her death with the utmost moral comfort knowing that it will make the world a better place.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
PVS, if I'm not mistaken this is the same woman that has been on the news and on many websites lately. In fact, I think she's been on Hannity and Colmes before as well. Double in fact, I think there's been other threads about her on this very forum. Triple in fact, I think I may have created one....... Quadruple in fact.....nothing, I just wanted to say Quadruple.

Seriously, I wish she would die, and I'm not being cute, I will celebrate her death with the utmost moral comfort knowing that it will make the world a better place.

Lets protest at her funeral.

Eis
Some people actually protested the Westboro Church when they themselves were protesting. I think we should protest the protesters protesting against the other protesters.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Some people actually protested the Westboro Church when they themselves were protesting. I think we should protest the protesters protesting against the other protesters.

Wouldn't we be pro Westboro and therefore against you? ..cause you are a *** and all.

PVS
lets have a circle jerk around her grave, and first to blow their wad first gets first dip at her skull Happy Dance

top that posers

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
lets have a circle jerk around her grave, and first to blow their wad first gets first dip at her skull Happy Dance

top that posers

Are we talking necrophilia or good old skull football?

Eis
Wouldn't we be pro Westboro and therefore against you? ..cause you are a *** and all.
Ah, but if we did then there would be protesters protesting us protesting people protesting the protesters protesting in dead soldiers' funerals.

Does it make sense now?

PVS
Are we talking necrophilia or good old skull football?

well, both...and so much more.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
Ah, but if we did then there would be protesters protesting us protesting people protesting the protesters protesting in dead soldiers' funerals.

Does it make sense now?

Sounds to me like the set of all sets that do not contain themselves as members...hehe, yes, I study mathematics cool

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Sith, I can't speak for everyone. But I think it's less the fault of the viewing public that nutjobs like this chick and the god warrior woman are representative of the type of people you are, and more yourown fault. You see things like this and don't condemn them openly. When you see protest lines outside a gay soldiers funneral, or Matthew Shepards funeral, you don't see moderate christians there too. There holding signs that condemn people who act like this. And why is that? Because people like Jerry Fallwell and Pat Robertson are your leaders and they have little to no issues with how these people behave or what they think.

Good point there Cap.

I know I could learn a thing or two from you.

I'm here on the internet condeming this lady, but this needs to be happening on a national level.

All conservative Christian leaders need to call this woman out for her bullshit idea that those innocent girls deaths somehow had something to do with her beef with that states mayor, or govennor, or whoever.

And Bardock, you're ranting man.

Science hasn't "proven" shit about evolution.

It's a theory, not fact.

I'm gonna leave the arguments in the evolution thread (missing fossil records, carbon dating not 100% accurate) but the FACT remains:

The entire world, with all of its systems of support, just showing up randomly out of thin air as enegry, then forming into matter, and so on....

has the statistical probability of happening the way evolutionists say it did of less than 1% ...... or..... the same chance as a tornado forming a working automobile out of the parts in a junkyard.

To quote George Gallup (famous statician and inventor of the Gallup pole):

"I could prove God statistically. Take the human body alone - the chances that all the functions of an individual would just happen is a statistical monstrosity. "

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_gallup.html

So why don't you get off of your high horse and stop being mad at conservatives who don't want a "statistical monstrosity" being taught in schools as history, science, and "fact".

And enough with the "evil" or "crazy" talk already.

Christian conservatives are speaking in truth, and you cannot brush them aside.

You can look at the facts and choose to agree or disagree with them, but the "cold, hard truth" is that there is alot of validity in what they are advocating.

Strangelove
Seriously, I wish she would die, and I'm not being cute, I will celebrate her death with the utmost moral comfort knowing that it will make the world a better place. Amen!

And being an agnostic, I'm using that ironically w00t

Bardock42
Good point there Cap.

I know I could learn a thing or two from you.

I'm here on the internet condeming this lady, but this needs to be happening on a national level.

All conservative Christian leaders need to call this woman out for her bullshit idea that those innocent girls deaths somehow had something to do with her beef with that states mayor, or govennor, or whoever.

And Bardock, you're ranting man.

Science hasn't "proven" shit about evolution.

It's a theory, not fact.

I'm gonna leave the arguments in the evolution thread (missing fossil records, carbon dating not 100% accurate) but the FACT remains:

The entire world, with all of its systems of support, just showing up randomly out of thin air as enegry, then forming into matter, and so on....

has the statistical probability of happening the way evolutionists say it did of less than 1% ...... or..... the same chance as a tornado forming a working automobile out of the parts in a junkyard.

To quote George Gallup (famous statician and inventor of the Gallup pole):

"I could prove God statistically. Take the human body alone - the chances that all the functions of an individual would just happen is a statistical monstrosity. "

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_gallup.html

So why don't you get off of your high horse and stop being mad at conservatives who don't want a "statistical monstrosity" being taught in schools as history, science, and "fact".

And enough with the "evil" or "crazy" talk already.

Christian conservatives are speaking in truth, and you cannot brush them aside.

You can look at the facts and choose to agree or disagree with them, but the "cold, hard truth" is that there is alot of validity in what they are advocating. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's all very well, but the problem is that somme invisible eternal being to exist is just soo much more unlikely that it does not matter at all. Ever thought of that? Probably not, not very convenient, is it? Also, Evolution does not include the Big Bang and such necessarily....and that animals and humans and such evolve is more than just likely, it has been observed even. The evidence is huge. You don't have to accept the big bang...but evolution (although a theory...a scientific one though) is more or less accurate.

Fishy
The thing is when you say it's unlikely that the world was created by some random event that couldn't have happened because there was nothing, and nothing couldn't exist because nothing is defined as something and we didn't have something you are forgetting that the exact same apply's to god.

God can't exist because he or she or it would have been created or juts been there at some point in time, but that's quite impossible because there shouldn't have been time and there shouldn't have been anything at all really nor should there have been a chance in hell that something would create itself because it simply couldn't because it didn't exist and then at the same time we still have to consider that in order to create something you need something to create it in or with and those things couldn't exist either.

God and science answers are both uncomplete, there is more scientific evidence for god not existing then god existing though. On the other hand there is a surprisingly high amount of scientists that through their work start to believe in god.

Gregory
George Gallup is (was?) a fundamentalist nutbag who once got caught falsifying statistics because he thought they showed Christianity in a decline. Such a nice, reliable source you managed to find there.

Seriously, if your entire argument is, "This guy said evolution couldn't be true!" then you've lost the argument before it even starts.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Gregory
George Gallup is (was?) a fundamentalist nutbag who once got caught falsifying statistics because he thought they showed Christianity in a decline. Such a nice, reliable source you managed to find there.

Seriously, if your entire argument is, "This guy said evolution couldn't be true!" then you've lost the argument before it even starts.

Link?

Proof?

Seriously Greg, the argument is that it's a near certain impossiblity for all of life to have somehow just "happened" on its own, and when you consider the complexity of design in anything (be it the world, the galaxy, a human eyeball, whatever), it's very unlikely that it would be formed through the processes that evolutionists "claim" it would have.

Gallup was just a man, a noted statician, who was one of many to observe that statistically speaking, you're skating on very thin ice to say that we just "happened" out of thin air.

He isn't the point, and you know that.

FeceMan
Wow, I'm so glad my thread has gone down the pisser so quickly.
Originally posted by PVS
all i know is yesterday i never heard of her. now i have. they're doing her and her 'cause' a huge favor, and it doesnt really matter how they react and pretend to be repulsed.
Oh, give me a break.

BackFire
Wow, I'm so glad my thread has gone down the pisser so quickly.

Yeah, me too.

FeceMan
Can we, uh, you know, not talk about Jesus and evolution?

Eis
Can we, uh, you know, not talk about Jesus and evolution?
No Jesus... No evolution... It has to be gay marriage then. Maybe abortion later.

sithsaber408
Agreed.

My fault.

On topic:

That lady is batshit-insane, and not representative of conservative Christians.

BackFire
Hahaha, it's funny that Fox News put THIS picture up. She looks so ****y grungy and dirty. Looks like a homeless woman I see around sometimes.

jaden101
this is the same woman (and organisation) that does all the god hates **** nonsense isnt it?

she seems to have been given lots of air time on US tv...

speaks volumes doesn't it?

BackFire
To be fair, I believe it's only Fox News that's given her airtime. But again, to be fair, it's mostly to mock her and ridicule her.

Eis
To be fair, I believe it's only Fox News that's given her airtime. But again, to be fair, it's mostly to mock her and ridicule her.
Nah Tyra Banks had her in her show as well. And another Fox News woman I think.

BackFire
Tyra Banks Show doesn't count as TV, though.

Eis
I'd say it's just as valuable as Hannity & Colmes.

BackFire
Touche.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.