Season 6 Episode 6/5 "REUNION"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Just gearing up for next week. smile

A FLASHBACK EPISODE REVEALS WHY OLIVER HATES LEX -- As teenagers, Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) and Oliver (Justin Hartley) went to the same prep school, where Oliver and his friends bullied Lex and his friend Duncan (guest star Bryce Hodgson). Lex eventually turned on Duncan to gain their acceptance, prompting Duncan to throw himself off the roof. Lex and Oliver return to the school for a reunion and are startled when Oliver's old pals are killed in violent and mysterious accidents that point to Duncan. Meanwhile, Clark sees satellite photos that show four other craters were created the day he escaped from the Phantom Zone, causing him to believe that others may have followed him.

((The_Anomaly))
....Well, at leas the Phantom part will be interesting.

I'm not too keen on an episode based mostly on Green Arrow. erm

Dan-El
I think you've made that abundantly clear, lol!
But you have to admit, the last Phantom Zone menace episode was weak.

Marth18
Its also about lex and how evil he is!

Kal875
such a quick defeat with the Poison Ivy ladie (I know it really wasnt PoisonIvy) but I hate how they make the season premeir 1 episode, they should make it into 2 or 3.

Hey Dan-El, look @ your sig and look @ the way he's pulling the string back, when I shoot my bows and arrows (yes I'm into archery) I dont do that

allofyousuckkk
Green Arrow is a cool character, but this isn't "Greenland", it's "Smallville"

ya know? Way too much is about him, although I guess to add him as a chatracter it was neccesary

Marth18
Legolas > Greenarrow! LOL

Dan-El
**** that elf! Green Arrow would kick his ass! lol

Oh yeah, Kal. I noticed that in the second episode, that he draws the bow all underhanded and such. I wonder why?

Kal875
I'm going to try it, maybe I'll be able to shoot off the top of a soda can or something...

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Dan-El
I noticed that in the second episode, that he draws the bow all underhanded and such. I wonder why?

because it looks cool cool

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Dan-El
**** that elf! Green Arrow would kick his ass! lol

Oh yeah, Kal. I noticed that in the second episode, that he draws the bow all underhanded and such. I wonder why?

Because he's the f-ing Green Arrow? big grin

Dan-El
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Because he's the f-ing Green Arrow? big grin
Heh, oh yeah. Didn't think about that!

seancstew
He has the "Underhand Bow Drawing Feat"

Gives him a +4 on all underhanded drawn attacks, but ONLY if he is wearing a jaunty cap, and a mask.

Dan-El

That was the most badass comment anyone has had the balls to say about anything ever! I salute you Sean!

seancstew
Hahah, Thanks.

But I was upstaged in this episode tonight methinks...

When Lionel was talking about that nameless A$$munches death, and he said, "That was Callous, even for you"

And lex replied...

"What can I say, it was a great suit"

THAT has had me rolling all night.

seancstew
I also have a fully re lyriced (is that even a friggin word?) version of Come on feel the noise.....

Called Come on kill some gnolls...

Its cheesy, dorky, and steeped in much RPG... umm..stuff.

If you want to see it, let me know.

Kal875
That was a badass ep!

seancstew
ZONERS UNITE!!!!

Allright, *deposits 2 cents* Good ep methinks, I like how the writers are focusing on the world outside of clarks emotional anguish. Granted, Tom plays a great clark, but I really enjoy how the chracter interacts with others, and how they become a part of the smallville mythos.

The scene where clark and oliver were bonding, was great. Anyone else catch Oliver's knife edge wit in the way he let on that he KNEW something was up with the sat photos?

Lex continues to grow into the evil bastard that he should be...

Lois, well, she is getting MUCH better lines, and parts.

For a non original mythos character, chloe is still great.

Lana, I could dress in drag, put on a wig, and put in a snaggle tooth, and act better than KK can.

and lets not forget, martha Kent. If she made a recipe book, then I would BUY IT!!!

I am out...

NUFF SAID!

oops, that was marvel... My bad.

P.S.

I think a crossover, with spidey would be cool....

JK!!!!! God, put down your arrows of electromagnetic stew slaying!!! gah...right in the heart.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Kal875
That was a badass ep!

WORD

InnerRise
Nothing special. erm

is it comprehensible.....

seancstew
wow, the level of reviews ASSTOUNDS me!!!

Word...

I could have prevented carpal tunnel syndrome by typing the EXACT SAME THINGS!!!

Sorry, my 30 ranks of smartass kicked in before my 10 ranks of diplomacy did(rolled a 20)

On a side note, yes, making decisions using a single 20 sides die IS a viable way of going through life, try it, you will be surprised. It has actually helped me in many situations.

Like the time I rolled a 20 on my nutsack check, which FORCED me to ask the hot bar dancer out...

of course, when I rolled a one on my graceful approach check, I was obliged to fall on my face whilst (olde English people!!!) walking up to her.

the effect was not what I wanted.

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Kal875
That was a badass ep!

It was pretty f'ed when that guy got stabbed with that sword. I'm never standing around sharp objects 30 feet in the air ever again.

"wow, the level of reviews ASSTOUNDS me!!!

Word...

I could have prevented carpal tunnel syndrome by typing the EXACT SAME THINGS!!!

Sorry, my 30 ranks of smartass kicked in before my 10 ranks of diplomacy did(rolled a 20)

On a side note, yes, making decisions using a single 20 sides die IS a viable way of going through life, try it, you will be surprised. It has actually helped me in many situations.

Like the time I rolled a 20 on my nutsack check, which FORCED me to ask the hot bar dancer out...

of course, when I rolled a one on my graceful approach check, I was obliged to fall on my face whilst (olde English people!!!) walking up to her.

the effect was not what I wanted."

???????

seancstew
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner

???????

your question marks amuse me....

(deep raspy breathing)

its a D&D joke dude.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by seancstew
wow, the level of reviews ASSTOUNDS me!!!

Word...

I run a Smallville board, and post about episodes on at least 5 other boards. I have more important things to do than type out long extensive reviews for your reading pleasure.
He pretty much summed up all I wanted to say here.

King Adas
This episode was neat, I liked how that dude mentioned Gotham, that was pretty cool.

But 1 question, something has been really bugging me, what did Clark say at the end, I couldn't make it out and what significance did it have.

Marth18
Yea I was like cool! Gotham!

At near then end when clark was talking to lois and lois was like, wow clark...thats ...retarded HAHAH i had the biggest feeling she was gunna say retarded

I forgot what clark said, but it was funny

Kal875
but did you guys realize that Clark is stating to say the same stuff to Lois that he started saying to lana before they hit it big time?

Marth18
Nope, didnt notice, i thought thats just how clark always talks

Kal875
well he wasnt talking about Lois when he said "Sometimes people have to keep secrets from the ones they love so they wont get hurt" or something, but he was talking in that way

((The_Anomaly))
What the hell did Clark say at the end of this episode???

I couldn't understand the last word.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
What the hell did Clark say at the end of this episode???

I couldn't understand the last word. He said Ryan I think. I think thats the name of the girl who got stabbed in the phantom zone saving clark.

Jedi Priestess
Um that'd be Raya.

Dan-El
Just downloaded the episode (I missed it on Thursday) and I must say that my review can be summarized by one of Chloe's lines:

Wow.

I'm loving what they're doing with Smallville. They may have cut the budget it seems on special effects, but they are not holding back with the stories. Having to compete with Heroes (also a kick ass show) is the best thing that ever happened to Smallville. I can't wait to see what happens next!

hermione7
I love the ep. Reunion

Of course I love the Clark&Lois investigating that lacks Chloe...
and that is great...

Gotham! If only Bruce would guest there..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.