Mary Jane vs Lois Lane wrestling match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Just for the Kicks, Lets say the 2 wives Got mad and started wrestling. who'd win?

batdude123
We all win.

thedude1948
Mary Jane, she has trained with Captain America.

Badabing
If they're wrestling in bikinis and Jello then I vote for a long, drawn out match.

lando005
mj wins hands down in every way

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by lando005
mj wins hands down in every way

There's only one person who would know that for sure shifty

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
There's only one person who would know that for sure shifty

Tony Stark? evil face

DigiMark007
Lois handles Kal in bed. She must have god-like durability.

But yeah, H2H bonus for MJ.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Tony Stark? evil face

No. I was refferring to the other billionaire-playboy evil face

The Bat-pimp! Happy Dance

fatgogeta
Lois Lane's Murphy's law powers turn this catfight into a battle for the survival of the multiverse.

lando005
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
No. I was refferring to the other billionaire-playboy evil face

The Bat-pimp! Happy Dance
lois maybe but bats could never land mj

Trolt
knockout gas?? I'm prettu sure bats can land mj

lando005
Originally posted by Trolt
ok not willingly

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Trolt

no expression Rape?

fatgogeta
Batman would never do that. wooing the significant others of more emotionally stable superheroes is one of his myriad powers.

lando005
he does have bling

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DigiMark007

But yeah, H2H bonus for MJ.

Oh sure you leave this open but, when I make a thread about men wrestling butt ass naked it's closed. Well **** that reported.mhm

batdude123
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Oh sure you leave this open but, when I make a thread about men wrestling butt ass naked it's closed. Well **** that.mhm

laughing out loud

grey fox
A. MJ is a model , that seriously detract on brute muscle for ungodly skinniness.

B. Lois is a military brat , trained by every base her father went to.

C. As mentioned earlier she sleeps with Supes , that HAS to be some kind of durability feat.

Lois FTW

lando005
A mj has been threatened byt stalkers, crazed fans and even some super villians before and has for the most part always managed to fend them off herself

B she's been trained by captain america

C she carries modified web shooters on her

mj ftw

Metalmanx
Mary Jane wins every single time. Twice on Fridays. She's a beast.

Turok16
I would go with MJ but I don't know Lois's past.

don't shiv
Lois lane is mentally streets ahead - streets paved in diamonds, awards, and the poor stiffs she's ploughed through on the way to the summit ahead.

Juntai
Lois ftw.

Juntai
A mj has been threatened byt stalkers, crazed fans and even some super villians before and has for the most part always managed to fend them off herself

C she carries modified web shooters on her

So has Lois.

And for the other part, this is a wrestling match.

PRAYERRUN
So I guess ya'll think they'd just end up rolling around in central park huh.

don't shiv
rolling in mud, Lois on top

complexbrother
Lois was an Army brat, she was trained (mostly because her father wanted a boy) in the martial arts ,and firearms since she was a little girl by her father General Lane .(the greatest soldure in the DCU army since Seargent Rock)

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7867/heroes2003lois7aq.jpg

Juntai
Originally posted by complexbrother
Lois was an Army brat, she was trained (mostly because her father wanted a boy) in the martial arts ,and firearms since she was a little girl by her father General Lane .(the greatest soldure in the DCU army since Seargent Rock)

http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/7867/heroes2003lois7aq.jpg Deathstroke is in that list of greatest soldiers too.

PRAYERRUN
shoot, the only thing I can see these 2 doing IS rolling around on the ground.....

don't shiv
advise Brainscrub

PRAYERRUN
Yeah really lol

Tha C-Master
Oh sure you leave this open but, when I make a thread about men wrestling butt ass naked it's closed. Well **** that reported.mhm Digi is my hero for that. smile

harri
ye i agree mj will kick ll out of the bugle laughing out loud

Superherovandal
mj gets her butt handed to her. Lois Lane has taken out armed terrorists before on her own she owns MJ like no tomorrwo.

H. S. 6
MJ knocks the b!tch out. cool

PRAYERRUN
Can't....this is a wrestling match dude lol. it's a 1....2.....3 pin.

Validus
Oh sure you leave this open but, when I make a thread about men wrestling butt ass naked it's closed. Well **** that reported.mhm
Fight the power!

H. S. 6
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Can't....this is a wrestling match dude lol. it's a 1....2.....3 pin.

Read:
Originally posted by H. S. 6
MJ knocks the b!tch out. cool

Superherovandal
no she'd have her ass handed to her on a platter with the utmost ease. on their honeymoon when Clark was powerless she beat some armed terrorists. MJ got nothing on her

brainchild81
he does have bling If that meant something to MJ she never woulda married broke @ss Peter. He Broke. Broke Broke Phi Broke. HE AIN'T GOT IT!!!!!Originally posted by DigiMark007
I'm not sure about that, Supes ever got her knocked up?
I always thought Lois was just there to cover up Supes secret.smile This fight depends on how fast a learner MJ is. Cap's skill trumps anyone who's trained Lois it would seem

Validus
Lois is a master of a 13 different fighting styles. She wins easily.

Dark-Kenshin
Spiderman got his ass kicked by Cap's fighting style alone in ASM 534. That says something.

MJ. No question

Accel
Why do people act like MJ is on Cap's level of skill just because he taught her a few self-defense moves?

lando005
Originally posted by Validus
Lois is a master of a 13 different fighting styles. She wins easily. everyone in dc's a master of 13 fighting styles it seems heck i bet they're born that way

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Accel
Why do people act like MJ is on Cap's level of skill just because he taught her a few self-defense moves? She is not on Cap's level, it's just that she is superior to whatever styles Lois, as Cap's style is superior to all styles. Also, in a more or less recent issue of Spectacular Spiderman, she took down Swarm single handedly. She has also taken down the Chameleon by herserlf in the past.

Validus
everyone in dc's a master of 13 fighting styles it seems heck i bet they're born that way
Lois is actually right under Shiva level.

Validus
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
She is not on Cap's level, it's just that she is superior to whatever styles Lois, as Cap's style is superior to all styles. Also, in a more or less recent issue of Spectacular Spiderman, she took down Swarm single handedly. She has also taken down the Chameleon by herserlf in the past.
Lois took down Killer Croc in one hit back in Superman #567.

lando005
Lois is actually right under Shiva level. like i said everybody in dc can fight their all 7th degree black belts erm

Dark-Kenshin
Lois is actually right under Shiva level. Wow . . . sick Writing sure has gone down hill then. Batman struggles against Killer Croc, yet lois takes him down in one move. WTF!!!!

Juntai
Lois took down Killer Croc in one hit back in Superman #567. She also took on an OMAC.

Dreampanther
MJ.

Why?

Because I like her more, that's why!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.