why do you make the siggys you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
so my forays on kmc bring me across many an assortment of images and texts that people designate as their signatures on here. these range from tasteless displays of naked asses to much too flashy photoshop concoctions, making me all the more curious to ask, why so?

my siggys are an attempt to reflect my current state of mind and in the process hopefully say something. smile happy

Mišt
Barker told me to do it herbnone

Lana
Because it's what I feel like having at the moment. My sigs are all things I like and I usually like to spend a lot of time on them.

Better to have something that looks nice and you actually put work into, I think.

Mišt
Originally posted by Lana
Better than random google picture.

herbhappy

silver_tears
My sigs have been lyrics for the last while. Lyrics that mean something to me or reflect a current situation in my life.

Mišt
Originally posted by silver_tears
My sigs have been lyrics for the last while. Lyrics that mean something to me or reflect a current situation in my life.

*reports you to copyright infringement office* herbnone

silver_tears

Mišt
***** please herbhappy

Itzak

silver_tears
Originally posted by Itzak
Most of the time it's just out of boredom, I don't really put much thought into my sigs. srug

droolio CB

Mišt

laughing out loud

Dunt larf at me herbjedi

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by silver_tears
droolio CB
eek!

indeedy

Itzak

Mišt
droolio Chicken Breasts?

I larf at who I want to larf at. iight? herbjedi

I could hit me some CBdrool

OMFGPlulz: duntthreatenmeimscaredofuherbbag

Itzak

Mišt
I'd totally eat CB right up. droolio

OMFGPlulz: ubetterbcausiminurfridgeeatnurfoodz. herbeyes

CB covered in some sort of honey marinade.....dd

OMFGPlulz: dunteatmyfoodzitsalligotz weep

redcaped
Haven't put it to good use. I try not to post in female threads avoiding the credibility of accosting.

Strangelove
I had Scottie make it for me srug

Clovie
I put there what I feel like putting erm

bogen
eh led zeppelin ftw? herb

lord xyz

ThePittman
Mine are either something that I like, or a pic that I find that I just want to use. I use a lot of my sigs to practice new style and techniques to improve myself in PS and my job.

Spearhead
My sigs are something I feel like expressing, or a random picture that means something to me, and nothing to anyone else.

Mr. Bacon
i have class in 5 minutes and i make random paint sigs

Marth18
I dunno.......cause vash is sexy....

....thats what the ladies say naughty

Röland
my sigs are stuff I like and are always the same style because I have not yet mastered Photoshop.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
so my forays on kmc bring me across many an assortment of images and texts that people designate as their signatures on here. these range from tasteless displays of naked asses to much too flashy photoshop concoctions, making me all the more curious to ask, why so?

my siggys are an attempt to reflect my current state of mind and in the process hopefully say something. smile happy

I like Dir en Grey... no expression

Barker

Bardock42
MY current sig cause it makes me look so utterly gay.....oh...yours sucks by the way.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
MY current sig cause it makes me look so utterly gay.....oh...yours sucks by the way.

I love being gay... yes

Marth18

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Marth18
We already knew smile

srug

Mystique Lynx

Bardock42
Oh...I didn't actually make my sig by the way..I got it...and kept it..cause it is so much better than anything I could produce.

Jack of Blades
Well my sigs are ussualy what i like or just that seems right to me to put as my sig

DragonWoman
Cuz I get bored easy....

I'd better go n make a sig or two now then...*is sooooo verry bored...*

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
herbnone

dunt make me smack u herbmhm

DragonWoman

=Tired Hiker=

Well, since you asked, I like to present a siggy that usually is of a movie that defines a period of time. For instance, take the one below from the film, Weird Science. This film was like the coolest back in the 80's, yo. wink

Mišt
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Well, since you asked, I like to present a siggy that usually is of a movie that defines a period of time. For instance, take the one below from the film, Weird Science. This film was like the coolest back in the 80's, yo. wink

eek!
Just for you!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t426654.html

Slay
Because I'm gay for Robin van Persie...

Mišt
Originally posted by Slay
Because I'm gay for Robin van Persie...

Im gay for clouds and rocks and giant machines eek!

Roulette
Hmmm...it really just depends on my mood. Sometimes I use lyrics that I really love, or lyrics that are tied into me somehow.

Mišt
So right now you're wearing blue clothes?hmm

Council#13

It shows what I made when I was bored! And what I'm currently obsessed with. Like tape. Or glue. Or the tails of horses no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by Council#13
It shows what I made when I was bored! And what I'm currently obsessed with. Like tape. Or glue. Or the tails of horses no expression

Or 2 albino guys with dreadlocks?hmm

Council#13

Mišt
laughing out loud Wasnt that Kung Fu Hustle? I havent watched that in ages...

Roulette

Mišt
Originally posted by Roulette
Haha ^-^ naw....I wish I was though! eek!

But blue is for sad peoplemhm

Slay

Roulette

Mišt
So?

Rock and machine is for homosexuals.

Are you coming onto me?What the f**k?

Originally posted by Roulette
No way sad it's for weirdos & crazies......*looks at self* I am both ^-^

As long as you arent sadpetpet

Council#13

Slay

Mišt
Kinda.

Is it working? flirt

No, I give your efforts 3.4/10 nahuh

Roulette

Slay

Mišt
Racist.

So what if I am?nahuh

Slay

Mišt
I can wait till you make a racist comment and report you?

Ok smile

ADarksideJedi
We all want to be creative or evil in our own way!That is why!jmnaughty

Impediment
Because I'm bored. I have a certain sig that I reuse often of Bill Hicks, my hero. When I hit my 2 year mark and get a 100x100 avy, I'm gonna use it again.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/Impediment/HicksSIG.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.