Robbery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silent_Dreams
I just witnessed a robbery! It was at a Radio Shack. Scary. I was with my mom getting money from a bank and I was like,
Are they robbing the Radio Shack?
But then she told me not to look, so I couldn't get the license plate number. So then we followed them to the freeway and called 9-1-1. So then when we decided not to follow them, because it's like 10.00 already and we wern't sure if they had weapons, we went back to the Radio Shack and answered a few questions.

but it turns out, the two employees and a customer were tied up and put in a room!

And I'm still shaken up.

Mišt
Did you rob the Radio Shack while they were still tied up?herbnone

Morgoths_Wrath
yikes! hope they caught'em.

...who robs a Radio Shack, anyway?

Silent_Dreams

JaehSkywalker
wanna say that' cool but am gonna say wish they'll catch em.

~Da Rev~

~Flamboyant~
Hah, around where I live, there was this house robbery and the robbers left the victim in his garage after stealing like $2000. So the victim got in his car, chased down the robbers and rammed them off the road. The robbers ran into a densely populated area of trees on foot and got away. LOVE THAT GUY.

Lightningrod
wow

Pandemoniac
Nice move indeed! A bit dangerous perhaps, but very cool that the guy just didn't let them get away as easily as they planned.
Reminds me of what a bus-driver here did last month; he was being harassed by some butthole that didn't want to pay the fee. The punk got aggressive on the driver while the bus was in motion, and the driver responded by kicking the brakes, actually launching the sucker through the front windshield and on to the street.

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
em_sexy_girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.