Cytorrak via Juggernaut in New Excalibur #15 What happened? Spoil us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Did Juggy go back to kicking ass??

Soujaboy
it's not out yet

long pig
I just read a synapses. I thought it was out.

Damn it Souja. I blame you and also....digimark.

Someone better scan that comic page by page when they get it. I'm dying to see what happens, aren't you??

Soujaboy
Originally posted by long pig

Someone better scan that comic page by page when they get it. I'm dying to see what happens, aren't you??

Shit is about time Juggernaut gets his powers back. Most of you know that Juggernauts one of my favs, so I pray Marvel doesn't ruin his return like there ruining Thor's. mad

long pig
I've already planned out jug's story after he's gotten his power back.

First: He's abducted from this home in Excalibu and he was kidnapped by a a god who owns his own cosmos. The god teleports Jug from bed and tells him :You've went long enough without your full power. It's time for I, Cyttorak to give you back your glory.

Jug reluctently and is tranformed back into the real jug!"

Jug then goes on a walk aound town. The cops are close but Jug doesn't stop, he can't stop!

So, the army realzing it had nothing to do with them they call for help, and guess who shows us? Sentry!

They fight and fight and juig's proves his inviniciility against Jug.imvinicle to ol' Sentry. Je's

Juggernaut imply outlasts the Sentry

grey fox
I've already planned out jug's story after he's gotten his power back.

First: He's abducted from this home in Excalibu and he was kidnapped by a a god who owns his own cosmos. The god teleports Jug from bed and tells him :You've went long enough without your full power. It's time for I, Cyttorak to give you back your glory.

Jug reluctently and is tranformed back into the real jug!"

Jug then goes on a walk aound town. The cops are close but Jug doesn't stop, he can't stop!

So, the army realzing it had nothing to do with them they call for help, and guess who shows us? Sentry!

They fight and fight and juig's proves his inviniciility against Jug.imvinicle to ol' Sentry. Je's

Juggernaut imply outlasts the Sentry

Bad keyboard ?

newjak86
Originally posted by grey fox
Bad keyboard ? Probably just to excited.

Personly I would like to see Juggernaut kind of go really crazy at first.

Basically show us how a motral receiveing so much power simply goes insane from it. He goes busting places and teams with little effort. Basically I'm waiting for something big to happen show Juggs can really shine against some top level competition.

DigiMark007
Sentry? Nah....he's the new Thor until the real Thor comes back. I can't see him jobbing too much without some sort of hardcore PIS, even to a resurgent Juggs.

Accel
I hope they bring old-school Juggs back. It would be nice to see him actually go on another unstoppable rampage again.

Now that I think about it, Marvel does tend to depower a lot of its most powerful characters doesn't it? Juggernaut was depowered to Jobbernaut. Immortal Hercules was depowered to mortal Hercules. Certain X-Men lost their powers due to M-Day. Strange is supposedly becoming less powerful. Hulk lost a great deal of strength in Plant Hulk. Genis was killed and so was Alpha Flight (at least I think). Then you have guys like Gladiator jobbing 24/7 and Sentry not doing any thing at all.

Sometimes, Marvel just doesn't seem to know what to do with its powerhouses.

Grimm22
Here's an article on Newsarama about the upcoming arc wink

It sounds really good

http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=88352

H. S. 6
World War Hulk next summer, and this arc now.

Potential, potential...

newjak86
Originally posted by H. S. 6
World War Hulk next summer, and this arc now.

Potential, potential... Oh a world shattering rematch I like it evil face

Accel
Them fighting always turns out to be the same stuff. I'd like a team-up for once where they beat the crud out of different heroes together.

With Juggs suppsoedly turning to the dark side again and Hulk pissed at the world's heroes, they would have the motives for doing so.

newjak86
Originally posted by Accel
Them fighting always turns out to be the same stuff. I'd like a team-up for once where they beat the crud out of different heroes together.

With Juggs suppsoedly turning to the dark side again and Hulk pissed at the world's heroes, they would have the motives for doing so. Could work out.

Think abuot a totally Mindless HUlk with a Totally out of Control Juggernaut
the possibilities

Accel
Oh yes, the possibilities. droolio

King_Mungi
and so was Alpha Flight (at least I think).

Nope, but some members I'm sure were killed but interviews stated not all the team died. Plus there is still the temporal copies of the original team out there.

Darth Vicious
Hulk lost a great deal of strength in Plant Hulk.

No he didnt. he is in a whole different atmosphere, his powers havent decrease.

Accel
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
No he didnt. he is in a whole different atmosphere, his powers havent decrease.
He was injured by ordinary weapons as soon as he arrived there. He took at least two issues just to heal from being burned by lava (I'm still not sure if he fully healed from that now that I think about it). I'd consider that a depowering. They also proved that it had something to do with that wormhole he went through when Surfer showed up weaker than ever before.

However, his body is constantly getting stronger and adapting his new situation, so he should be considerably stronger when he gets back.

outarddwarf
It is that the portal actually drains him of his power, like surfers power cosmic and hulks gamma. The little restain circles things do it more. That is why he took so long to heal and this is why his power is slow returning.

What this means is hulk is gonna start utilizing his brain and speed more, as suggested by the red king and basicly everyone he fights. So he can't be the strongest relying soeling on that. He has to actually develop a fighting style besides HULK SMASH!!!!!!

long pig
Originally posted by grey fox
Bad keyboard ?
Perfectly fine keyboard and also perfectly fine 6 pack of coors. big grin

snoopdogg
Perfectly fine keyboard and also perfectly fine 6 pack of coors. big grin Coors? That's some nasty sh!t. I drink Morgan/Coke.

long pig
Originally posted by newjak86
Oh a world shattering rematch I like it evil face
Hell yeah.

Jug could come back to full power just in time to take out the newly uber-pissed Hulk when he returns to Earth. Hell, the heroes all could pay Jug to do it or something.

If Jug regains full power again, I'll be one happy fellow.

Looks like he'll be fighting the Wrecker and the rest of the wrecking crew all at once in #15..bah and it looks like he's losing. hmm...I wonder if this will be when he gets his power back and he unleashes a massive beating on the entire wrecking crew??
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Excalibur/Juggernaut/NXCal13_02_3.html
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Excalibur/Juggernaut/01.jpg

Newjak
Hell yeah.

Jug could come back to full power just in time to take out the newly uber-pissed Hulk when he returns to Earth. Hell, the heroes all could pay Jug to do it or something.

Looks like he'll be fighting the Wrecker in #15..bah and it looks like he's losing.
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Excalibur/Juggernaut/01.jpg Maybe this is the fight that sends him on his repowering journy

long pig
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Coors? That's some nasty sh!t. I drink Morgan/Coke.
I like my alcohol like I like my women: cheap and nasty.

long pig
Originally posted by Newjak
Maybe this is the fight that sends him on his repowering journy
Most likely, yeah. I'd bet the crew beats his ass, makes fun of him for going soft and being a hero. Jugg then says "**** it" and decides to do whatever it takes to get his power back just to run through the crew.

I think he fights Absorbing Man, too. Which even full powered Jug would have a hella hard time beating.

Newjak
Most likely, yeah. I'd bet the crew beats his ass, makes fun of him for going soft and being a hero. Jugg then says "**** it" and decides to do whatever it takes to get his power back just to run through the crew.

I think he fights Absorbing Man, too. Which even full powered Jug would have a hella hard time beating. Sounds about right. I can't wait for this

long pig
I can't either.

I've hoped this would happen for the past couple years now.

Newjak
I know I've waited for so long for the Jobbernaut to be gone.

long pig
I'm wondering what the twist will be when it comes to the Onslaught thing. Why would OS attack Jug first? Could it turn out to be that he's potentially one of the most powerful beings on the planet and OS needed to get him out of the way as fast as possible?

Newjak
I'm wondering what the twist will be when it comes to the Onslaught thing. Why would OS attack Jug first? Could it turn out to be that he's potentially one of the most powerful beings on the planet and OS needed to get him out of the way as fast as possible? Yeah that is something that has me very interested. And I think it will be sweet.

The other thing that has me interested is the fact there has been more than one Juggernaut could e kool.

long pig
Dude......a black Juggernaut would be awesome.

Newjak
Dude......a black Juggernaut would be awesome. Yeah that would be prett cool.

Although I've seen a picture where there is something like a ninja Juggs which seems pretty kool

Grimm22
Dude......a black Juggernaut would be awesome.

Bah, that would just be an excuse for Marvel to use the ever reoccuring quote

"I'm the Juggernaut B****!"

or maybe..

"Sweet Christmas, I'm the Juggernaut B****!"

stick out tongue

Grimm22
Hell yeah.

Looks like he'll be fighting the Wrecker and the rest of the wrecking crew all at once in #15..bah and it looks like he's losing. hmm...I wonder if this will be when he gets his power back and he unleashes a massive beating on the entire wrecking crew??
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Excalibur/Juggernaut/NXCal13_02_3.html
http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Excalibur/Juggernaut/01.jpg

Somebody like Juggs getting pwned by the wrecking crew has to be the ultimate embarresment laughing

I mean, Thing >> Wrecker and heck, the Runaways >>> Wrecking Crew stick out tongue

long pig
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bah, that would just be an excuse for Marvel to use the ever reoccuring quote

"I'm the Juggernaut B****!"

or maybe..

"Sweet Christmas, I'm the Juggernaut B****!"

stick out tongue
Nah, he'd carry a magical 9mm and a backwards helmet...namebrand of course.

Somebody like Juggs getting pwned by the wrecking crew has to be the ultimate embarresment laughing

I mean, Thing >> Wrecker and heck, the Runaways >>> Wrecking Crew stick out tongue
Well, if Absorbing Man is in there, then even normal Jugs would only be able to stalemate.

Grimm22
Nah, he'd carry a magical 9mm and a backwards helmet...namebrand of course.

Well, if Absorbing Man is in there, then even normal Jugs would only be able to stalemate.

You mean Thunderball confused

long pig
That could be Thunderball, but Creel runs with the Crew as well and they fight together a lot.

If it is just Thunderball, then Jug is safe. If it's AM, just would physically stalemate, but AM would use his unique telepathy to "Absorb" Cain's mind. Basically making Cain a slave.

Grimm22
That could be Thunderball, but Creel runs with the Crew as well and they fight together a lot.

If it is just Thunderball, then Jug is safe. If it's AM, just would physically stalemate, but AM would use his unique telepathy to "Absorb" Cain's mind. Basically making Cain a slave.

Weird erm

But remember, AM is also an idiot close to the levels of Rhino laughing

juggernaut74
When does this arc start? I heard it was issue #13.

inamilist
i cant believe something made me want to read this book again....

Darth Vicious
Damn and I just dropped this title from my comics subscription because it was getting boring, now I want to read this arc. Oh well, download it is! big grin

long pig
Weird erm

But remember, AM is also an idiot close to the levels of Rhino laughing
He's not dumb anymore, in fact, he's a genius.
When he went around absorbing minds in the Hulk comics, he also absorbed their intelligence (the scientists and such who were keeping him in lock down) and he kept it. AM is uber smart now.

They hinted that he may have never actually been dumb, he just used to pretend so people would underestimate him.

long pig
Yeah that would be prett cool.

Although I've seen a picture where there is something like a ninja Juggs which seems pretty kool
I'd love a Ninja Juggernaut. Magical swords that are as unbreakable as his armor and stuff like that. Awesome.

They'd have to possibly make Jug less heavy so that he would be faster and more agile if he's going all Ninja on us.

But yeah, Ninja-Jug sounds really, really awesome.

Accel
He's not dumb anymore, in fact, he's a genius.
When he went around absorbing minds in the Hulk comics, he also absorbed their intelligence (the scientists and such who were keeping him in lock down) and he kept it. AM is uber smart now.

They hinted that he may have never actually been dumb, he just used to pretend so people would underestimate him.
I heard that that version of AM was retconned later in Captain Marvel as an alternate Creel.

long pig
I heard that that version of AM was retconned later in Captain Marvel as an alternate Creel.
Possibly, I don't know that story. All I know is what I saw in those comics and he was a genius.

Where did you hear it was retconned?

Accel
I heard a little while ago on SHC when some one brought up Absorbing Man's new mind abilities. Someone else stated that it was revealed to be an AM form an alternate dimension or something like that in Captain Marvel. He didn't seem completely sure though, so it could have been something else.

If you want, I could ask him where he read it specifically.

long pig
I'd appreciate it.

It's a bummer if you're right, I rather liked Absorbing Man being a genius with new powers. AM is a world wide threat if he's smart.

dashabz
great i cant wait.. to see the new juggernaut big grin

long pig
How long until it comes out?

King_Mungi
New Excalibur #12 just came out this week, and #15 is to be released January 10/07

NE #13 (November 15/06) starts the 3 part "UNREDEEMED" arc.

ankur29
does anyone have scans fro new exacalibur #12 ..........i think it starts to shows the build up of juggeranaut's charecter for #15

ExodusCloak
New Excalibur #15 preview.
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/002961434.cfm

The Pict
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
New Excalibur #15 preview.
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/002961434.cfm

I really hope Juggernaut gets his hands back on the gem, if Marvel decides to have Juggernaut reject it I might stop reading Excalibur.

Grimm22
I'd love a Ninja Juggernaut. Magical swords that are as unbreakable as his armor and stuff like that. Awesome.

They'd have to possibly make Jug less heavy so that he would be faster and more agile if he's going all Ninja on us.

But yeah, Ninja-Jug sounds really, really awesome.

He would be too big to be a ninja

Ninas are supposed to be stealthy and agile, not huge and destructive

long pig

You don't have to be silent to be a ninja, you only have to obey certain rules and codes. They only reason Ninjas are quiet is because they are so lightly armed and they need to sneek. Jug could follow the Ninja code and just be a badass bulldozer at the same time.

Works for Wolverine.

DigiMark007

laughing out loud

long pig
I knew you were behind this.

Ptr_Grifin

He could be a big ass samurai.

Also great link to the preview.

You don't have to be silent to be a ninja, you only have to obey certain rules and codes. They only reason Ninjas are quiet is because they are so lightly armed and they need to sneek. Jug could follow the Ninja code and just be a badass bulldozer at the same time.

Works for Wolverine.

Could you imagine Juggernaut tip toeing everywhere trying to be incognito? laughing

supervenom
Yeah that would be prett cool.

That Ninja Juggernaut is a Korean person that Cyttorak gave powers to. it shows it at the beginning of #14 where he became a Juggernaut. Not sure if that was in the past (being one of the Juggernauts priors to Cain) but at the end of #15 there is the Juggernaut with two swords on his back about to attack Cain, so I'm thinking that the Korean guy from the beginning is the one that's about to attack Cain. Cyttorak is testing him to see if he is worthy of the gem.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by supervenom
That Ninja Juggernaut is a Korean person that Cyttorak gave powers to. it shows it at the beginning of #14 where he became a Juggernaut. Not sure if that was in the past (being one of the Juggernauts priors to Cain) but at the end of #15 there is the Juggernaut with two swords on his back about to attack Cain, so I'm thinking that the Korean guy from the beginning is the one that's about to attack Cain. Cyttorak is testing him to see if he is worthy of the gem.

I think the Juggernaut with the stone armor was way before Cain. The Ninja one is very recent.

outavodka
So is he back?

Newjak
I know what happened anyone have any scans at all?

Ptr_Grifin
I know what happened anyone have any scans at all?

What happened??????

long pig
NE#15 got pushed back, didn't it?

Ptr_Grifin
It's supposed to come out the 10th. But my shop already had it, but it was on the "next week display" shelf.

Newjak
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
What happened?????? Perhaps I should have worded that different

I was agreeing with outavodka that I know I want to know what ahppened as well

Then I was asking if anyone had any scans

So all in all I have no clue what is going on. stick out tongue

long pig
Perhaps I should have worded that different

I was agreeing with outavodka that I know I want to know what ahppened as well

Then I was asking if anyone had any scans

So all in all I have no clue what is going on. stick out tongue
He doesn't get his powers back. He actually gets weaker. sad

Martian_mind
He doesn't get his powers back. He actually gets weaker. sad

WTF. Is that how the Arc ends or is there another issue left?

long pig
End of the Arc. Rejects the Gem. Leaves for home. New Jug is appointed and he wants to kill Cain.

This is what my comic shop said. Best comic shop name ever: "We've Got Issues!"

Awesome.

outavodka
He doesn't get his powers back. He actually gets weaker. sad Your kidding right, I mean your using sarcasm and sh*t right!!!!!RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Macabre
End of the Arc. Rejects the Gem. Leaves for home. New Jug is appointed and he wants to kill Cain.

Awesome. laughing Awesome....did they show the new Juggy? I'm not picking it up until Saturday.

Newjak

Awesome. NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This sucks man I don't want a new JUggernaut I want bad@ss I'm gonna F*ck you up Cain Juggernaut. sad

Ptr_Grifin

Awesome.

What are the chances of your comic shop pulling your leg just for fun?

ExodusCloak
Eh..you were probably being sarcastic...but just incase...doesn't the issue only come out tomorrow?

Grimm22
Wow laughing

What are the chances?

Maestro
Cain will probably get his powers back from the new juggernaut by some plot device, nothing to worry about.

Mider999
will this new juggernaut actually unlock his full power.

juggernaut66666
Guess what do I have? shifty

juggernaut66666
Juggernaut has the Gem of Cyttoraksmile

Soujaboy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Please post the scans

Ptr_Grifin

Yea but it is the end of the arc. So how long are we going to have to wait before he uses it?

juggernaut66666
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/1-6.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/2-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/3-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/4-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/5-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/6-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/7-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/8-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/9-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/10-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/11-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/12-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/13-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/14-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/15-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/16-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/17-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/18-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/19-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/20-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/21-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/22-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/23-1.jpg

Soujaboy
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/1-6.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/3-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/4-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/5-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/6-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/7-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/8-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/9-4.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/10-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/11-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/12-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/13-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/14-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/15-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/16-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/17-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/18-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/19-2.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/20-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/21-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/22-1.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a366/juggernaut66666/23-1.jpg

Thanks

Rewmac
So he has the gem...I hope he is gonna be back and gonna smash and gonna stay with Excalibur.

Newjak
Dude I can already see it Cain is going to go bonkers and beat the crap outta everyone.

By the way loved the arc especially showing the Onslaught and why he was after Cain and the idea that even Onslaught wasn't strong enough to resist.

Also the fact of how a Juggernaut is chosen was cool that you have to beat the old one to be the new one.

Ptr_Grifin

supervenom
I think for the end of this episode that it was written pretty poorly. I was expecting A LOT more but o well.

Lucid Lui
That was a bad issue.

long pig
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Yea but it is the end of the arc. So how long are we going to have to wait before he uses it?
Use it?

Just having the gem means he's using it. He's friggin' back. Once he touches it, his powers are restored.

The only loose end is the fact he didn't kill the other Juggernaut, which goes along with what my dealer said. He said that Juggernaut will hunt Cain down for eternity.

Sort of like a Sabretooth/Wolverine thing.

long pig
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
That was a bad issue.
Poorly written, poorly drawn and poorly executed.

Still, it made me happy.

outavodka
I love this shot. Just picture Onslaught saying "Kal El...were coming for you..."drooliodrooliodroolio

long pig
Originally posted by outavodka
I love this shot. Just picture Onslaught saying "Kal El...were coming for you..."drooliodrooliodroolio
......I will do no such thing.

Droolio once more and you will be penetrated. droolio

Ptr_Grifin
Use it?

Just having the gem means he's using it. He's friggin' back. Once he touches it, his powers are restored.

Well it never showed Cain touching the gem. At the end he was holding the gem but it was in a cloth, so he wasn't physically touching it.

Also, I thought Cain had to say the words or Cyttorak still isn't letting him get the power.

outavodka
......I will do no such thing.

Droolio once more and you will be penetrated. droolio nah im good long., but you know you want to see Supes gown down from that lot of baddies.

long pig
Yes, yes I would like to see Superman go down on a bunch of baddies...........yeah, I sure would.

Argggghh, you tease! Prepare for penetration!

Newjak
Originally posted by supervenom
I think for the end of this episode that it was written pretty poorly. I was expecting A LOT more but o well. I think it was written pretty good for the guy writing it.

I mean he was only a temporary writer so it isn't like he can completely change the previous guy's work but he gave some interesting concepts to the Juggernaut character throughout

Plus the option is still there which I think is the most important part in that the end hasn't been decided yet.

Doctor S.T.D.

With Juggs suppsoedly turning to the dark side again and Hulk pissed at the world's heroes, they would have the motives for doing so.

Agreed, Hulk Juggeranught fights are always pretty dull. no expression

The Pict
Just bought issue #15 and I'm pretty dissapointed. Lame ending.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by The Pict
Just bought issue #15 and I'm pretty dissapointed. Lame ending.

I think I would have liked it more if there was another full powered Juggernaut.

Instead of Cain just having the gem and later getting the powers back, there should have been another Juggernaut, then Cain gets the power back after a long fight between the new Juggy. Of course Cain would have alot of help.

But it would be nice to see an evil Juggernaut fighting a huge team one more time.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Doctor S.T.D.
Agreed, Hulk Juggeranught fights are always pretty dull. no expression

Because its just two idiots smacking each other

Neither one can really defeat the other so its a lot less interesting than fights like, Thing vs Hulk or Namor vs Hulk, because then Hulk is facing a character who is completely different from himself

I wish Juggs and Colossus fights were more like that, but Colossus can't really even hurt Juggs because of his stupid magic shield, so it doesn't really even count as a fight in some ways

Ptr_Grifin
Because its just two idiots smacking each other

Neither one can really defeat the other so its a lot less interesting than fights like, Thing vs Hulk or Namor vs Hulk, because then Hulk is facing a character who is completely different from himself

I wish Juggs and Colossus fights were more like that, but Colossus can't really even hurt Juggs because of his stupid magic shield, so it doesn't really even count as a fight in some ways

When those two have fought Juggy never used his shield, Colossus is far outmatched. Plus Cain has beat the Hulk before, I know people say it was a "surprise" and he almost drowned him, but I think those factors would usually make someone really mad. There is usually some weird plot device that ends the fight. Ex. Prof X and Jean, or Red Skull telling Cain to stop before he kills Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.