Possible Japanese Video Games Revolution....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227

I have questions to ask you guys, if Japanese games turn out to be extremely violent and sex-oriented games as this is possible a mainstream, will you buy them?

I think I will. I don't care they are extremely violent or unethical. I mean they are just games.

For example, if Resident Evil 6 contains many rape secens that those Wesker's creatures are humiliating and raping victims of girls, I'd love to see that. I am a grown up adult, so I have no problem with that.
If minor kids try to approach those games, might be a problem.

Rape and Violence are two very important portions in horror mangas, games and movies.

Tell me, would you appreciate that Japanese developers make brutally violent and rape games???

Mišt
Why Japanese? We get those games all the time, why would Japanese made games be any different?

Games forum:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=66

ysh227
Well, I mean Japanese games tend to be perverted which seem to be prohibited in US

Mišt
Originally posted by ysh227
Well, I mean Japanese games tend to be perverted which seem to be prohibited in US

Well rape is a bit far in a video game, fair enough if you are an adult and dont have a problem, but rape is a pretty big emotional smack in the face to use for entertainment..srug

ysh227
I am an adult and I don't have anything against rape.

I would love to see that htey have more rape scenes in Resident Evil 5.

Mišt
What the hell for? I mean come on:

For example, if Resident Evil 6 contains many rape secens that those Wesker's creatures are humiliating and raping victims of girls, I'd love to see that.

Monsters raping girls? Bit far man...I mean...maybe implied rape, but having it onscreen...no

Itzak

ysh227
Silent Hill has rape scene
Final Fantasy 7 has it too

having rape scene just intensifies the gore and horror of a game.

Itzak
Silent Hill has rape scene

having rape scene just intensifies the gore and horror of a game.

Yeah, but some people have morals.

ysh227
Then tell those people who think rape is too over to GTFO of games.

The Pict

confused Does it?

Impediment
Originally posted by The Pict
confused Does it?

No, it doesn't.

Röland
I could really care less if a rape scene was in a video game but why would you want to see it?

Just wondering on why you think a rape scene will intensify the gore and horror?

Impediment
Because rape is a horrible thing. Anyone who says that he enjoys a rape scene or doesnt see anything wrong with it deserves to be beaten with a rubber hose.

Röland
Originally posted by Impediment
Because rape is a horrible thing. Anyone who says that he enjoys a rape scene or doesnt see anything wrong with it deserves to be beaten with a rubber hose.

Yes it's horrible and I think all rapists are pure scum. But I just can't understand WHY he wants to see more rape scenes.

BackFire

I have questions to ask you guys, if Japanese games turn out to be extremely violent and sex-oriented games as this is possible a mainstream, will you buy them?

I think I will. I don't care they are extremely violent or unethical. I mean they are just games.

For example, if Resident Evil 6 contains many rape secens that those Wesker's creatures are humiliating and raping victims of girls, I'd love to see that. I am a grown up adult, so I have no problem with that.

Rape and Violence are two very important portions in horror mangas, games and movies.

Tell me, would you appreciate that Japanese developers make brutally violent and rape games???

I'm in. The more brutal and offensive the better, might as well give Jack Thompson and the other idiots who blame games for real life violence something actually worth complaining about.

lord xyz

Tell me, would you appreciate that Japanese developers make brutally violent and rape games??? Nope. I'd support it actually. I mean, if violence and rape is on a game, it's obviously their for a laugh and fun. also, why should people fight if they have a game where they can fight (without getting hurt)? And rape, ooh, that would be so much fun. As for the minor thing, I don't think a game involving rape would be 7+. More like 18+ don't you think?

AOR
Originally posted by Itzak
Yeah, but some people have morals.

This just made me laugh laughing

bogen
but is rape really neeeded, i mean can the game producers not tell the story without a rape scene? i highly doubt it, and why do we need to popuralise something that horrible, yes i know voilence is much the same but voilence doesn't screw people up like rape does.

The Pict
Rape isn't needed in a game, stupid idea.

Barker
For example, if Resident Evil 6 contains many rape secens that those Wesker's creatures are humiliating and raping victims of girls, I'd love to see that.
What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.