Changing Human Life Span Means Changing Human Society - For the Better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227

LethalFemme

ysh227
We have more chances to know more thing

Itzak
GDF anyone?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by ysh227
We have more chances to know more thing

Oh well of course we do. Although we still live in that rush where it has to be done right now, I have to be married with kids by thirty, etc. We no longer have the expectation of dying at 40(with the exception of illnesses) so of course we have to expand our lives, bodies and minds to make up for all this.

But on a side note you might find your thread more comfortable in the GDF.happy

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Oh well of course we do. Although we still live in that rush where it has to be done right now, I have to be married with kids by thirty, etc. We no longer have the expectation of dying at 40(with the exception of illnesses) so of course we have to expand our lives, bodies and minds to make up for all this.

But on a side note you might find your thread more comfortable in the GDF.happy Alot of that is for biological reasons for the woman in particular, well the having kids part.

bogen
thats an offully long time to live, infact the idea scares me somewhat.

The idea that man can overstep evolution by SO much scares me and before you all start jumpping up and down about " zomg, we've been doing it for ages" my point is that if this does work ther'll have been nothing like it, infact the closest i can think to anything of this magnitude was the day man discovered the cotton plant, and that was a veryy bad thing " opium, heroin and most bad drugs ice and such"
Also , everyone says they'd like to live longer but hanging around to nigh a melenia is abit overboard, living so long that had you died some newbie uni student could be studying your corpse.
Live so long it's be the equivilant of giant tourtise living for 2 melenia, scary business.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.