To you KttC "lurkers"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LovelyOne
--------------

1. I dont care that I cant come back to your site

2. What I care about is being banned for defending myself..did you not see the rude comment that person posted to me FIRST?

3. I did not twist anything. I was banned and I just posted my frustrasion on here. I mentioned the site then other people joined to check it out and they started to get annoyed with how it was being run.. Its their OWN opinions of your site not mine...

dont even try to blame this on me KttC..people here joined your site and DID NOT LIKE IT. I had nothing to do with it..so deal with it...Its not my fault they dont like how you run your site

Notice how they went to your site..then came here and posted how they didnt like it then I replied in the thread?

Meaning they went to your site..didnt like how it was being run..commented on it here and THEN I added my tuppance worth It means..I NEVER INFULENCED THEIR DISLIKE OF YOUR SITE..

so please stop using me as a scape goat KttC mods...stop trying to save face by blaming me for people not liking your site. .I guess they are all "sheep" to you being "led astray" by me well NO..They are people with their OWN opinions of your site not my opinions..

The reason I dont like your site is actually rather different to the other memebers here who joined BTW..If you look around you will see that. As If i could lead people astray, they went to your site and didnt like it for their own reasons not mine.

LovelyOne
To clarify..I now have TWO major reasons for hating your site.

1. You banned me for defending myself against a sarcastic little so and so. and my response wasnt even rude...it was just sarcasm in return

2. You are using ME as a scapegoat to try and explain away why so many people have been to your site and have disliked how its being run. How can I possibly be held responsible for how other people feel about your site? I basically say why I'm mad at the site..then they go over to check it out and form their own opinions of it..its got NOTHING to do with how I feel about it.

Seriously you are really pissing me off now KttC stay the hell away from me and stop using me as a person to blame for other people (capable of having their own opinions) disliking your site.

.they dislike your site because THEY think its crap not because I think its crap..I only wish I had that kind of influential power around here, Maybe I could make them send me lots of cookies..sadly I don't have that kind of power because this is REALITY.

ALSO when th feck did I call T&T a liar???? I said they might be saying one thing and MEANING ANOTHER when they release "info"

Mistypirate
OMG laughing out loud Whats going on over there? people are leaving the site and they are blaming it on you? laughing out loud
What a bunch of ignorants.

LovelyOne
Its not that. I think they are actually worried about how this will look to T&T/newcomers/current members or what ever so they blame ME for other people not liking the site and being banned..BS...

People dont like their site because of how its run so "OH NO SHOCK HORROR" they cant have that!! Just use me as a scape goat to save face..After all I cant defend myself over there anymore can I??, I'm the perfect scapegoat to use.. What sneaky, dishonest, HORRIBLE people you are..(MY OPINION!)

I cant even SEE whats going on over there cuz they banned me so how can I be egging people on to dislike it when I dont even really know whats going on over there anymore?

People are coming back from there and saying on here how they dont like..then I'm just agreeing..and giving my reasons for disliking it too..

Heck even new people from there have come here and said things about how they dislike it..I dont even KNOW those people like I know you guys

Mistypirate
Ok I get it big grin so basically,new people are registering to the site and posting their dislikes about it. Therefore they are saying it's your fault, they think you are sending them to post it for you. That is fu^%^ing ridiculous. If people don't like the site, maybe there is a reason. Yea I have seen people that come here and post their opinion about that worm infested site. If people don't like your site, oh well live with it, don't make a big deal out of it. And don't try to blame other people for your wrong doings.

shannstar79
I am sorry they are doing thi sto u lovleyone, your a very nice person, with very interesting points. I hate that they are saying all this bad stuff about you. dont let it bother you, we got your back
Luvs U roll eyes (sarcastic)

LovelyOne
Also someone actually PMd what they were saying about me cuz they found it unfair..(I had NO clue what they were saying about me)..I couldnt see the link cuz I'm banned and they then PMd me what was said over there..

Thanks guys..I'm just really pissed off at being made out to be the reason why people dont like the site..people dont like the site because of how its run its got nothing to do with me..

me and others being treated badly over there and expressing ourselves about it here is just what fules the hatred towards the site even more..I think thats where the lines are getting crossed

Little hint KttC..Maybe you should actually check into how you run the site and make changes, actually listen to why people are saying they dislike it instead of trying to sweep it all under the rug and using a scape goat to "solve the problem"

Mistypirate
Never mind what they are saying. They just want to blame someone for their mistakes. And like you said, they see you as a scape goat, in order to justify their doings. But don't worry about it,and stick to what you believe in.

LovelyOne
they will probably twist this and say I'm spreading more hatred..thats BS..

I'm defending myself on KMC because I cant do it over there in KttC, I feel like I'm being used/abused and I cant even fight back..

They are blaming me, talking about me, using my name to twist things and I cant even explain myself over there and they know it..they are horrible, sneaky people..

hate breeds hate

Mistypirate
They can call it what ever they want, I see nothing wrong for posting your opinion about something you don't like. No one can make you shove something you don't like down your throat. Thats a bunch of crab. They are a bunch of over sensitive as#$es that don't know how to take things. Don't worry about it and don't take it seriously. We are w/ you 100% girl. Well I gotta go back to work I'll chat w/ yous later. xoxoxoxox smile

shannstar79
For kttc
Quote : Captain Jack Sparrow COTBP
The deapest circle of Hell is reserved for bertayers and muteneers

katelovespirate
it's really a shame this has gotten so out of hand. we are all fans of the same film. its a shame there has to be lines drawn at all. LovelyOne, i really respect your opinions and your method of voicing them.

our thread just has very different values that kttc. because they are considered the "official" site, they have to be pretty anal. or they choose to be. in any case, they have big important people looking in on them all the time, apparantly. they have to keep the house looking perfect, if you know what i mean.

i find this to be something of a contradiction to the point of internet forums in the first place.

its disappointing to me that they would sink to such a low and obviously spiteful message of explanation to their members. However, I know the J/L shippers of the forum remember you fondly and understand that the story on kttc has a real slant to it. the mods on that site do not impress me. they choose to attack and ban certain posts (posts, for example, with sarcastic references or spoilers that may point to a j/l ending) and choose to ignore racy and rude posts made by other members. I dont understand the logic behind this at all. but that is their site, so i suppose they can run it that way if they want.

i know most kttc members belong to other forums where they can test out ideas and vent their true feelings when they get frustrated.

i wish they would leave kmc alone, though. i'm quite frustrated with the way they've handled this.

and i'm quite happy with our laizze-faire style of modding. smile rogue, you are awesome.

LovelyOne
exactly..keep the house clean at all times..sweep it all under the rug and use a scapegoat who cant get on there anymore..perfect..

PS. thanks kate

and shannstar laughing out loud

Kate I think they are W/E shippers mostly(the mods Imean) and they dont want "important" people looking in to see how many people love the idea of Jack/Liz..Its so obvious IMO..(just my opinion) but it seems to be the slant..the bias if you will.

All the W/E discussion pretty much takes place in spoilers section and the J/E stuff is all shoved into the spyglass section where people probably dont visit much and members CANT discuss spoilers/speculations and if they do they get deleted.

shannstar79
Originally posted by katelovespirate
it's really a shame this has gotten so out of hand. we are all fans of the same film. its a shame there has to be lines drawn at all. LovelyOne, i really respect your opinions and your method of voicing them.

our thread just has very different values that kttc. because they are considered the "official" site, they have to be pretty anal. or they choose to be. in any case, they have big important people looking in on them all the time, apparantly. they have to keep the house looking perfect, if you know what i mean.

i find this to be something of a contradiction to the point of internet forums in the first place.

its disappointing to me that they would sink to such a low and obviously spiteful message of explanation to their members. However, I know the J/L shippers of the forum remember you fondly and understand that the story on kttc has a real slant to it. the mods on that site do not impress me. they choose to attack and ban certain posts (posts, for example, with sarcastic references or spoilers that may point to a j/l ending) and choose to ignore racy and rude posts made by other members. I dont understand the logic behind this at all. but that is their site, so i suppose they can run it that way if they want.

i know most kttc members belong to other forums where they can test out ideas and vent their true feelings when they get frustrated.

i wish they would leave kmc alone, though. i'm quite frustrated with the way they've handled this.

and i'm quite happy with our laizze-faire style of modding. smile rogue, you are awesome.

well said Kate!!

sailorleo
yeah and it's quite, forlack of a better term, shitty of them to put you on blast like that WTF? *mockingly british tone* polite society does not do that....*end mock* pleh, saving face for the writers my fanny, they're big boys, they can handle themselves....

LovelyOne
I never actually called anyone a name on there..I called Will a pansy boy on my first day there though, got yelled at and I never did it again(they say Jack stinks like the inside of mules ass however and get away with it) :..I never called any other members a name on there though..ever.

over here I did though after they banned me. The mods were annoying me..I called them **** tards...

see I'm honest about what I do and say..which is more than I can say for them

sailorleo
i just thought of something, the winner of the battles gets to write the history, so...lets win!

PirateDiva
Omg Lovelyone im really sorry ur going through this!! but seriously who needs KTTC anyway...u have us who care about u and respect what u have to say!! LOL...u revolutionized there world they just feel threatened by u!! No Worries Lovelyone is their loss not urs!!

Surreal_44
You broke the rules, LovelyOne.

You are a passionate person, which is good, and you are intelligent, which is why I'm so disappointed that you would even post this up and try to pass it off as a complete lie. We both know that at least some, if not all of this, is true.

I was on those forums, I read your posts. You...

It doesn't matter. I'm not going to bother arguing this with you. I just have to let you know that you've disappointed me, and I really expected, and had hoped, to see better from you.

LovelyOne
Look surreal44..I know you love that site, right but I was banned because I ****ing stood up for myself after being attacked so incase you dont know.. GO and see what happened instead of taking their dishonest word for it..**** I wish i saved that page now..or took a screen cap of it now..

I DONT ****ING LIE ALRIGHT?

IM PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW that they are using me as an excuse for other people disliking their site..and I cant even defend myself over there..its not MY fault that people dont like their site...So its ok for them to post shit about me surreal44 on their site and I cant retaliate?

I dont give a crap if I dissapointed you I will not be made a fool of and be used as some sort of tool to them to "explain away" WHY people have been banned from their site because they didnt like it over there..

I did break rules but they wernt even bad things i did, like i ****ed up the editing thing once or twice. I was very persistant and non argumentative the first day there..I just argued my J/E point a lot which they do for W/E and they didnt like it.

You know what happened to me my first day before even breaking any rules?? After speaking lots about J/E in the thunderdome??

THE SENT ME A PM TELLING ME TO SHUT UP

Its a thunderdome for gods sake, things are supposed to get heavy in there..they just wernt used to such a passionate J/E shipper in there..i was "on their turf" to speak..and some little cow was sarcastic to me and be littled me. So I was sarcastic back and they banned me...that little W/E sod didnt get banned at all for doing the exact same thing as ME..heck she was more in the wrong because she was trying to annoy me and be rude to me.

mmoviejunkie
ignore, lovelyone has already spoke for herself...lol

Surreal_44
I don't know what happened with the other people, LovelyOne, but I do know that a lot of your posts were aggressive and abusive towards other people, especially if they disagreed with you.

And besides, I never said I love that forum, and I never said that you were lying.

You're just not being entirely truthful. *shrug* Or maybe you honestly don't see it, I don't know. I was there when you posted a lot, I saw what you wrote, and although I didn't spaz out about it, I can see where a lot of people would not be happy with what you were saying...

And it had nothing to do with J/E, but it had EVERYTHING to do with HOW you said it. There's a big difference.

LovelyOne
I was perfectly fine until whats his face..I cant even remember his name tried to intimidate me.Its SO funny how the J/E shippers did not see me as a threat at all over there..they were all proud of me for sticking to my guns in the Thunderdome..they were too scared to even go IN there and I now understand why..Its a dangerous place if you are a J/E shipper and you want to argue your J/E point..

.it was only the W/E shippers who were threatened by me, They couldn't handle heavy debate in a fricking thunderdome...its called thunder dome meaning a place to argue your point.

To be honest with my posts in the thunder dome it was only debating its not actually trying to be rude or what ever, I had a wee argument with a W/E shipper..she wouldn't listen to me and I wouldn't listen to her and it went on and on the SHE got aggressive and yelled at me, I retaliated and I got in trouble for it...little warning sign that I should have listened to

again the day I was banned was the only time I actually royally opened the big guns on someone because she was sarcastically rude to me in the first place...I retaliated in the same way..sarcastically rude and I got banned...she however got off scot free

mmoviejunkie
i haven't seen what lovelyone has written on KTTC, so i really can't say much,
but what i can say is that its just a website, and its just a movie, its not real life-people shouldn't be so sensitive about this, honestly, some people just have a more agressive personality, thats just them! this isn't real life so no one should be getting bent out of shape over this!

she should not have been banned for posting her views, or being a little sarcastic

LovelyOne
The only thing I'm really annoyed about is how they are using me as a scapegoat when it comes to other people not liking their site..how the **** can i influence people not to like a site?..People went over there from here..some liked it others didnt for their OWN reasons and they are trying to blame ME for the bannings and peoples negative opinions of the site..

sailorleo
i think it's just rude to put ppl on blast infront of the whole world like that and then prevent you from defending yourself....

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by LovelyOne
The only thing I'm really annoyed about is how they are using me as a scapegoat when it comes to other people not liking their site..how the **** can i influence people not to like a site?..People went over there from here..some liked it others didnt for their OWN reasons and they are trying to blame ME for the bannings and peoples negative opinions of the site..

sorry, i didn't mean you getting bent out of shape, i mean the KTTC people,
you have every right to be mad, they are totally using you as a scapegoat or whatever, and its not right

Surreal_44
Like I said, I don't know about the other people...though I do know that for two days after you were banned a lot of people suddenly showed up, did some trolling, bashing, etc, and then either vanished or were banned themselves.

Also, LovelyOne...you really were abrasive. I don't think you realize it, but you were pretty nasty, and not just to one person. Also, I admit, I did not see your last few posts, but I do know that you were not always polite, and you often went well beyond the point of sarcastic.

One other thing; I know I'm extremely angry myself right now, and it really has nothing to do with this site or the people on it. I'm just warning you now that if I start getting...feisty, I probably don't mean it all that much.

I'm going to stop posting in this thread, so go ahead and say what you like. I had to get my own thoughts on the matter posted. Thank you.

LovelyOne
since you cant hear the tone of my voice when I post. you cant possibly know I'm being "abrasive". Thats just the way you interpreted what i typed. Its your opinion...I'm sorry you took it that way.

I was banned from the site and it was more than 2 days after that people started to get banned that was like 2 weeks after if i remember correctly.

people were over here telling me how much they disliked that site before I even became a member..so its not like it all started with me.

I'm sick of all this..

and what really annoys me is how I wasn't even lying about the Will dying thing..it really is in that "salmon revision" script and I was confirmed about Will stabbing the heart by not one but 2 people and they said I was speaking utter garbage(if thats not being abrasive then I dont know what is..I suppose its ok though because they are W/E shippers) They dont have to believe me because i cant say how i found out..but I dont ficking LIE...I'm not a saddo who makes up spoilers. They are making me out to be some pathetic crack pot loser over there and its annoying me.

Maybe I should just leave this site for a while..Its done nothing but stress me out for about 5 months. Because I'm actually using it as a way to help me with my film studies at college(using PotC 1/2 as coursework)..you guys dont know it but I've been taking some of your opinions and using them as arguments in my class lmao

sailorleo
cool, but don't leave! we like you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailorleo
we're all family here!

LovelyOne
Seriously..i need a break. I'm off for a while

sailorleo
*sniff* we all be here when you get back...*sniff more* down with the depth with the person that created..*trails of*

Mistypirate
I must say that I was a KTTC browser for along time. I knew of the KTTC forum even before learning there was KMC
I used to go in to the thunderdome and read all of the post written. And I never saw or noticed anything that Bradbiotch would insult or be rude to anyone in that stupid forum. I didn't know who she was, but I though that her ideas were really interesting. But while I was there I didn't see that she would insult or be mean to other people. She would post her ideas the same way she does here. She would defend her points in a mature manner. She wasn't trying to shove her ideas down anyones throat . I never noticed that.
I must also say that I got banned out for posting my opinions about what I didn't like about the forum. I remember posting that in the
forum people are not given the opportunity to express their selves. I posted that and I got totally banned out. I wasn't insulting or disrespecting anyone. I was just expressing my point about the forum. And I good kicked out. Anyways, that made me really upset. I must confess that I opened another account. I read a post in the thunder-dome saying that everything that was said in KMC forum was utter crab. And she was using other insulting words that I can't really remember now. That person was left unnoticed. That made me mad, and decided to post back. Well I got totally banned out for posting it.
Well I just wanted to post what happened to me, I don't think it was fair. The other person was being totally rude and insulting everyone in KMC. And she's still roaming around in that worm infested crabby forum. It's not fair. So I suggest all of you Kttc lurkers that if you don't like us don't waste your time coming here. And stop blaming people for
your own stupid mistakes.
And Surreal if you have personal problems go take them somewhere else. This is not the right place to take your problems and specially with people that has nothing to do with it.

Surreal_44
I'll go where I please, dearest Misty.

And Lovely, don't leave. That would just make people who didn't like you happy, and that isn't cool.

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Surreal_44
I'll go where I please, dearest Misty.

And Lovely, don't leave. That would just make people who didn't like you happy, and that isn't cool.

You know what wil make me happy.....if you leave everybody alone and go back on kissing the KTTC Mods.

underablackflag
WHY even is this still an issue?

PirateDiva
Ya if anyone should leave it should be Surreal 44...lol!!

Gravitation
Originally posted by underablackflag
WHY even is this still an issue?

I know,wasn't this like 2 or 3 months ago?

Chiki Mina
this stupid issue is supposed to be over a looooonnggg time a go. And it should stay over!!

Mistypirate
I just can't believe this crap. Yes this was suppose to be over 2 or 3 months ago, but now the mods are trying to blame other people for their own wrong doings. They have seriously issues.

katelovespirate
oh gracious. i'm sad. lots to say.

surreal, I am also a member at KTTC. They say they encourage and promote diversity of opinion, but diversity of expression doesnt seem to be important to them. some people don't post with lots of humor or passivity to make sure not to offend anyone. the majority of shipping is not based on facts, but emotions. so people are going to get emotional. to try and stifle or deny that is denying the very essence of debate. there's no point to arguing things in a very intellectual way, IMO.

When I am on KTTC, I spend a lot of time in the Thunderdome. I have had many abrasive things said to me by W/L shippers, though I can honestly promise I have been a saint in there, and kept my irish temper under lock and key. Someone has to be there for J/L. Anyways, the modding is very inconsistent. I say that objectively. However, many people choose to stay on the board, as I do from time to time. That's their choice I suppose. I guess thats just a fact of life at KTTC.

At KMC, we are much more emotional. We have strong ties of friendship. I respect the hell out of LovelyOne, and I know when she sounds abrasive, it isnt to be taken that way at all--- it means she is EXCITED, she is PASSIONATE about discovering something or getting the point across. Which is good! Why bother caring/posting about these films unless you are going to get into it?

LovelyOne, please don't leave long term. I understand if you need a break. It gets stressful. Spend some quality time with Captain Jack and know that we all love you and will be here for you!

I think the response of many of the KMC members jumping over to KTTC to defend LovelyONe and her theories was not an attack. It was a response of love to a member we respect. We stand up for each other here.

I wish the forums could get along, even though i dont see that happening.

chiki, love your siggy, btw.

peace and love guys. keep the faith. smile

Mistypirate
Thanks Kate for keeping our hopes up...
I believe and have faith in all of you guys, And specially Lovely.

evilm0nki3
Originally posted by katelovespirate
oh gracious. i'm sad. lots to say.

surreal, I am also a member at KTTC. They say they encourage and promote diversity of opinion, but diversity of expression doesnt seem to be important to them. some people don't post with lots of humor or passivity to make sure not to offend anyone. the majority of shipping is not based on facts, but emotions. so people are going to get emotional. to try and stifle or deny that is denying the very essence of debate. there's no point to arguing things in a very intellectual way, IMO.

When I am on KTTC, I spend a lot of time in the Thunderdome. I have had many abrasive things said to me by W/L shippers, though I can honestly promise I have been a saint in there, and kept my irish temper under lock and key. Someone has to be there for J/L. Anyways, the modding is very inconsistent. I say that objectively. However, many people choose to stay on the board, as I do from time to time. That's their choice I suppose. I guess thats just a fact of life at KTTC.

At KMC, we are much more emotional. We have strong ties of friendship. I respect the hell out of LovelyOne, and I know when she sounds abrasive, it isnt to be taken that way at all--- it means she is EXCITED, she is PASSIONATE about discovering something or getting the point across. Which is good! Why bother caring/posting about these films unless you are going to get into it?

LovelyOne, please don't leave long term. I understand if you need a break. It gets stressful. Spend some quality time with Captain Jack and know that we all love you and will be here for you!

I think the response of many of the KMC members jumping over to KTTC to defend LovelyONe and her theories was not an attack. It was a response of love to a member we respect. We stand up for each other here.

I wish the forums could get along, even though i dont see that happening.

chiki, love your siggy, btw.

peace and love guys. keep the faith. smile

What a lovely postsmile lol

Surreal_44
I don't want LovelyOne to leave either, but a break of a day or two might be good for her.

As for KTTC...*shrug* The modding here and the modding over there is quite different, and I understand that a lot of you might feel...oppressed.

In particular, I came to KMC for that purpose, because I can stretch my wings a little more. I still post at KTTC sometimes, but I enjoy posting here a teeny bit more.

PirateDiva, I wish you would read my post a little more carefully. I have a great deal of respect for LovelyOne and I don't want her to stop posting or to leave.

Misty, .......yeah, I have nothing to say to you.

Chiki.....yeah, basically I have nothing to say to you either.

Kate, I'm sorry you felt intimidated at the Thunderdome. I've never had a problem with how KTTC has been modded, because I understand they have to be very, very careful. There are a lot of legal issues that they must watch out for, and sometimes the mods seem too strict because of it.

Either way, I'm sorry LovelyOne is upset, and I feel bad that LovelyOne is hurt by what they posted.

savvysparrow
You know it's funny--I have the same opinion about KTTC and it has nothing to do with being banned.

If people are leaving KTTC because they're unhappy, the mods should spend more time trying to ask these people why they're no longer part of the site, rather than blaming it on an outside source. Ultimately, the finger of blame rests on the people in charge. That's fundamental business common sense. It's easy to blame the disruptions at KTTC on other people, but unfortunately, there are two sides to EVERY conflict.

When DMC first came out, I was excited to learn that KTTC was indeed the official site and that there was an active forum board. I signed up for the forum, and accidentally found my way into the Thunderdome thread. It's not so much that the people who disliked my opinion were blatantly rude, but there was an air of condescension. I was referred to on more than one occasion as out of my mind, insane. On a whole, there was an air of disapproval and rejection on that thread and others. Why, if Jack is my favorite character, would I want to go to a site where they discuss why it is that Jack is such a rotten person? Or how it is that he has syphilis and therefore couldn't possibly ever be capable of loving Elizabeth. (I'm not making these post topics up).

My thoughts were, why do I need to go to a site where my opinion won't be valued? Why should Jack and Elizabeth shippers have to defend themselves in a life or death thunderdome situation? I agree with Kate completely. The only way that I managed to keep my account at KTTC was to soften my posts with humor, or to keep my J/E bias carefully hidden. I didn't feel like it was the type of environment that fostered understanding or a mutual exchange of ideas--on the contrary, all the rules, regulations and abrasive regular members on their site stifled creativity. And I was perfectly open to W/E ship. Simply put, like so many other more moderate pirates fans, I chose to take my business elsewhere.

The Official website for the movies should include ALL the fans. People who's messages might be considered abrasive should be warned extensively before they're banned. All threads should be monitored for material that is offensive to all sides, not just to one. I know the mods are only human, but there needs to be some major changes to what is allowed as a thread topic and what isn't. If they're taking steps to remove the Thunderdome threads, then I highly applaud their efforts because that is a step in the right direction.

WilliamBlake
Being a lurker is one thing....but posting on KTTC and then bringing that information over here is another. You know who you are. You deliberately play nice at KTTC then turn your back and bring all the little snippets here....whether they are rumor or fact. What does that tell you? All you minions here at KMC want the REAL info that KTTC has....... yes

savvysparrow
Perhaps, but a lot of the information that's posted on KTTC is stuff that can be found elsewhere on other forums, or floating around the internet. I haven't gone there for information in quite some time. In truth, I avoid KTTC like I would a dark alley.

And if you're going to start name calling, couldn't you think of a more original term than minion? Cretan is so much more original and would be my preference wink

katelovespirate
Originally posted by WilliamBlake
Being a lurker is one thing....but posting on KTTC and then bringing that information over here is another. You know who you are. You deliberately play nice at KTTC then turn your back and bring all the little snippets here....whether they are rumor or fact. What does that tell you? All you minions here at KMC want the REAL info that KTTC has....... yes

i am extremely offended by this post... i am an active member of both sites, and i am proud to say i was a member here first and find my loyalties here.

But I am not a minion. I play nice at KTTC because I play nice everywhere. Why cant a person innocently be a member of both forums? We're all fans of the same film. And my involvment at KTTC is that of a pure fan. I make well-thought out posts and respect many of the people on that site as well. I make good contributions. Just because I am a loyal member of KMC does not in any way mean I cannot be a good member of KTTC as well.

And speaking of being a lurker, if KTTC has the real info as you said, perhaps your involvement in this site is a waste of time. I would strongly advise you to not generalize about the quality of our members or their involvement in other forums.

thanks for understanding, mate.

savvysparrow
Good, I'm glad I'm not the only one who found that comment highly inappropriate. Above all, I resent being reffered to as a minion because it implies that I do not have a mind of my own and that I answer to some drooling, super villain eager for keep to the code's latest information. I haven't been a minion in years.

It's possible, as you said kate, to be a member of both or many forums, and lead a quiet, peaceful life. I like to think of it as dual citizenships.

I'm sorry that we've lost lovelyone because I enjoyed reading her ideas, whether I agreed with them or not. At least the perspective was fresh and always interesting.

Barker
What the f**k?

PirateDiva

Ewwwww!!!<--sorry i don't have an intellegent word for you, but that pretty much sums up what i need to say about you!!!

lovethemtigers

This is an abrasive and rude post....and ya'll talk about LovelyOne...anyways....I didn't know there was a law against going to different forums. Back in late July after the movie I was so enthralled with the movie and was going through a hard time so I joined this forum - cuz I found it first, to see what was being discussed about the movie. Then I joined KTTC when I discovered it and read posts over there. It had absolutely nothing to do with LovelyOne. I actually joined before she did, I do believe. I don't posts there hardly ever, just read. When I did post....just my thoughts and clues about Jack and Liz I was totally ignore or rudely shot down...so I just backed off. No hard feelings. I came back here cuz it was much friendly and more in line with what I believe it. I know what I saw in the movie. I know what I beleive about the movie. But I am not going to argue with other people about it. You either beleive in one theory or you don't. It's not rude for me to say, thought, that I find the theories, symbolisms and clues that point to Liz and Jack to be much more believable than Liz and Will. And I will believe that even, even, even If, If, IF, they end it with Will and LIz.

Believe me, I did not go to KTTC for real info....I just went to see what others thought about the movie. I have only gone there like maybe 5 times since late July...so I definitely did not go there for REAL info....
Anyways, Like Lovely...I think I need a break from this. It's all to childish and ridiculous for me. I like discussing the movie with my friends....not arguing with people who just want to tell us "choke on it"....talk about being rude. At KMC we have always just enjoyed ourselves talking and chatting and reminiscing about our favorite moments from both COTBP and DMC>.....

MorganMason
*sigh*
Is anything being gained by all this? Pirates of the Caribbean, anyone? Any news on AWE?

mmoviejunkie

might i just add that the KTTC mods have said that some of the KTTC members have same over here and posting what we have been saying back over there (check lovelyone's fist post on this thread) honestly, dont post things like this, it just makes yourself look ignorant

Originally posted by MorganMason
*sigh*
Is anything being gained by all this? Pirates of the Caribbean, anyone? Any news on AWE?

check out kate's new thread...forgot what it's called

Surreal_44
Er, I just want it to be clear that I have no idea who William Blake is and I really don't want to be squished into the same category as him/her.

It isn't nice to accuse people when you have no real proof to back up your statements. I know the whole forum war is a bit frustrating, but William, your post kind of puts everyone on this forum in the same boat, and that isn't fair.

mmoviejunkie
i just want to say that i like surreal
she's a good person and i think we should accept her views
she did not come here to bother us, she came here for the same reasons why the rest of us did

as for the others from KTTC....just go away, we dont want you here, you're being hypocrites coming over here bothering us, if you think we're so "rude" then ignore the "rude" comments. BUT i'm not saying ignore us completely 'cause you dont own the site, you guys act like you're all mature and what not but you're really not because you cannot accept differnent ideas, which is the most IMMATURE thing to do!

katelovespirate
just so you guys know, i have pmed rogue and asked if these threads could be removed so we can get back to our normal way of life. this war has gone on long enough.

love you all.

Surreal_44
Awww, mmoviejunkie....bawling That's really nice of you to say, and I appreciate it. I like you too big grin

mmoviejunkie
lol big grin

Storm
We really have no interest in this argument out here on the forums. Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t bring them to the boards.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.