What series do you think they should make more of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damo Iz God
Well I just bought the whole uncut GANTZ series and I must say it's one of the best anime series I have ever seen I just wish they would make more of it as I can't get enough of it I watched the whole series in under 24 hours.
I also wish they would make more Vampire Hunter D films as I quite enjoy those also more Ninja Scroll would be nice the series was awesome and so was the second movie but they should carry on. Hellsing would be nice to have more of although they don't nee to as it was long enough to satisfy me although it wasn't very long so more would be great. Apocalypse Zero is another series I'd liked to have seen more of as only two episodes wasn't really very much and they could have done so much more. It some what reminds me of Guyver for all those who haven't seen it.
Anyone else wish they would make more of a certain series?

midnightshadow
i really wish that they had done more of fake. the manga has so much anime potential and all they did was one ep (well short film type thing but same diff) they could have done much more! mad miffed

descendants of darkness could have had a longer series too.

Kero_Co
Berserk, Pilot Candidate, Evangelion (a well done sequal would be awesome). Also, I can't wait for the supposed Trigun movie in 2007. A new Hellsing is already out, as for D,A movie based on "The Stuff of Dreams" would be great, "Pilgramige of the Sacred and profane" would probably be better.

Broly92
Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho and DB except actually have the CREATOR write it!

Avenger2.0
Rurouni Kenshin

spencerspider
yu yu hakusho

Gregory
Samurai Deeper Kyo. I loved the manga, and the anime is just so abjectly bad! Maybe if they'd had more episodes, they could have done a better job of it.

trademark
gantz was the best i like it alot and i seen the 26 episodes to

Lana
Bebop and Candidate for Goddess (Pilot Candidate) I'd have loved to see more of...but only if they were able to keep it as good as the originals.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Tenjou Tenge.

Napkin Thief
God, I hope they make more Full Metal Panic and Fumoffu episodes they are may favorite anime series repectively. I think the back and forth between Sousuke and Kagurazaka is hilarious. Gantz is good but I sort of lost interest in it after a few episodes. I'll also put one in for Wolf's Rain as well.

Avenger2.0
Fullmetal alchemist

Damo Iz God
I think they made enough of Full Metal. Although I haven't seen the OVA. But I thought they could have ended it better.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Lana
Bebop and Candidate for Goddess (Pilot Candidate) I'd have loved to see more of...but only if they were able to keep it as good as the originals.

a little hard to make more of bebop since... *cough*

honestly, i don't think animes should get over 50 episodes (only a select few can get away with 100). the only anime that i wish had more episodes was Fooly Cooly, since it only had SIX

brolly23
Gantz was an awsome anime

crazy_shadow
rune soldier, elfen lied

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.