mace windu kills droids with bare hands?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yettoh
i just go my 2007 star wars anual and it says mace destorys a whole army bare handed and it on star wars clone wars animated cartoons aswell is this canon

Blue_Hefner
It is not possible to kill something that is not alive.

General G
In the manner that he is asking, yes, he did destroy a whole droid army without his lightsaber in the Clone Wars television series, it is even on wikipedia, I am pretty sure it is canon.

Kas'Im
He does, check it out on youtube.

Blax X
Yeah, Mace Windu is arguably the most powerful star wars character in history.

Ogami Itto
laughing out loud then how come he didn't use this great ability when his Jedi brothers were being trashed(BY DROIDS) on Geonosis
clone wars + canon =sick

zephiel7
Originally posted by Ogami Itto
laughing out loud then how come he didn't use this great ability when his Jedi brothers were being trashed(BY DROIDS) on Geonosis
clone wars + canon =sick

I agree, those droids on Geonosis would be F*CKED if he could do all that...

The rest of the Jedi would be cheerleading while Mace systematically destroyed the droid army...

Blax X
The same reason gandalph doesn't jus WTFpwn everyoen in Lotr.

Ogami Itto
Originally posted by zephiel7
The rest of the Jedi would be cheerleading while Mace systematically destroyed the droid army...

laughing
Not quite how I pictured it, but yeah!!

@Blax: Gandalf the White DOES WTFPWN everybody he comes across(oo-er)

Blax X
Um..no.

He loses to the WK and if he was allowed to use his full powers he would have been able to kill most of the orcs by himself.

However, we see him again losing to the WK and almost getting owned by an orc. He would have died if Pippin hadn't saved him.

Ogami Itto
Umm...ok

who gives a **** anyway?? we're talking about Star Wars laughing out loud

Blax X
Lotr IS Starwars, fool.

Didn't you know that Gandalph is a Jedi? laughing out loud

Ogami Itto
ooopsa!! embarrasment

Makes sense though, with Saruman being a Sith and all!! eek!

Mider999
for whatever reason in the movies the jedi are dipicted as less powerful as they are suppose to be for example what you all just said about mace windu but in the animated series he did destroy an entire army bigger then the one in clone wars BY HIMSELF, and in that same show yoda destroyed entire star ships, beside that we all know that ancient sith could make stars go nova, and stuff like that why would it be a suprise for mace windu who is one of the best jedi to stop a droid army by himself.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Blax X
Um..no.

He loses to the WK and if he was allowed to use his full powers he would have been able to kill most of the orcs by himself.

However, we see him again losing to the WK and almost getting owned by an orc. He would have died if Pippin hadn't saved him.

But the thing is, in LOTR, the movie ISNT canon.

In Star Wars, its all about the movies. They show Mace not being able to do the shit he does in clone wars. If he could, then the movies (the highest GL canon) would have shown it, as in Geonosis, his Jedi brothas needed his help.

jollyjim311
Um..no.

No and no. Read the book.

Anyway, Windu could not conceivably do that. He would have won Geonisis by himself, and Killed Kar Vastor if he can punch through durasteel. It was an exaggeration.

(P.S.) Ancient Sith used items. Naga Sadow used his ship to blow up a star, not his own personal power.

Mider999
exur can used his own power to destroy entire planet with the thought bomb, and skywalker makes black holes by himself and they destroy planets, also darth nihilus can destroy planets by draining them so can palpatine.

Blax X
yeah I apologize, I didn't add my sarcasm tags.

I forgot how much people on this god forsaken SWVF have no sense of humor...

Council#13
Um..no.

Well, yes in the movie he probably would've died. But in the books "No mortal weapon could harm him".

Anyway, yeah, Mace destroyed scores of droids without his lightsaber.

overlord
I would enjoy seeing Mace in episode II beating up all droids with his bare hands. I mean, if it's canon... Then why the f*ck not? I'd have another reason to complain about the prequels.

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by zephiel7

i can imagine it now... mace piling the droids up in the middle of the arena and the othe jedi doing patterns with thier lightsabers, like the olympics opening night all over again roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mider999
in holloywood such a thing would be anti climatic dont you think for one jedi to defeat the entire droid army.

Council#13
Mace only destroyed that droid army because it was made of paper mhm Wait, so was Mace! What else haven't you told me?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.