Suicide Attempt Kills Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15349057/from/ET/?GT1=8618

Why do people suck?

EDIT:

Yes, this thread has a bad title. Apologies.

FeceMan
*Sighs.*

I just realized the poor wording of this thread title.

Capt_Fantastic
Well, it was a failed suicide, but I'm sure her life is over. This is a good example of how overly-dramatic kids are today. They think the world is all about them.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Well, it was a failed suicide, but I'm sure her life is over. This is a good example of how overly-dramatic kids are today. They think the world is all about them. It's also an example of retarded suicidal teenagers. Whatever happened to a good old fashion tying a rope to a boulder and yourself, then throwing the boulder into a lake or river?

sithsaber408
Another reason not to pursue homosexuality.

Bardock42
Wow, what idiocy.....I mean, god...can't people even kill themselves correctly anymore?

Well, I would say a great argument for legalization of suicide, eh?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by lord xyz
It's also an example of retarded suicidal teenagers. Whatever happened to a good old fashion tying a rope to a boulder and yourself, then throwing the boulder into a lake or river?

Lack of boulders? Droughts so there's no water? Better technology these days? Personally, I'd just go with the old fashioned hanging.Originally posted by sithsaber408
Another reason not to pursue homosexuality. This has nothing to do with her being a lesbian or bi. She was a sick and twisted individual that couldn't think of anything better to do then to try and kill herself. If the girl was straight would you have said: "Another reason not to pursue heterosexuality"?

KidRock
Originally posted by sithsaber408

laughing

Capt_Fantastic

I assume you're joking.

However, if people didn't think so poorly of it, this self-centered, overly dramatic chick wouldn't feel she has to take things to such an extreme. But maybe this situation meant that she was going to be outed. Or maybe the other chick was gay, but didn't have feelings for this particular girl.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I assume you're joking.
No, he's really not. He posts things like this all the time.

Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Lack of boulders? Droughts so there's no water? Better technology these days? Personally, I'd just go with the old fashioned hanging. This has nothing to do with her being a lesbian or bi. She was a sick and twisted individual that couldn't think of anything better to do then to try and kill herself. If the girl was straight would you have said: "Another reason not to pursue heterosexuality"? What if you're very light? It would take weeks of agony before you actually die.

Adam_PoE

By that reasoning, had the object of her affection been a Christian, it would be a reason not to pursue Christianity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardiel13
If this generation is the future, I fear for the world...

and to sithsaber408: Eh?!

Mr. Sandman
This is the first time I actually felt sorry for someone I read about in the news. ****ing suicidal bitches. What a ****ing failure, can't even kill herself right.

redcaped
People need sex in the wide open. Make it f*cking legal!

J-Beowulf
Damn drama queens can't even kill themselves without hurting someone else?

Seriously, who tries to kill themselves by being in a car accident? Surely the idea of (gasp!) another person's life in danger must have come to mind.

a1hsauce
what a hoe bag...nice sig beowulf yes..good username too stick out tongue

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by a1hsauce
what a hoe bag...nice sig beowulf yes..good username too stick out tongue

Thank you sir stick out tongue

Your sig is quite attractive also cool

PVS

or be corrupted by christian women...or come from a rich family...or drive a mercedese...

oh screw it, since we're just blowing irrelevant nonsense out our asses:

GO DUBYA!!!

Mišt
Brunstad, who was treated for an ankle injury, had told friends she planned to kill herself after another female student at Holy Innocents Episcopal School refused to have sex with her, Howard said.

Should have just come down my way naughty

Stupid ****ing idiot. no expression

Fishy
That girl deserves whatever punishments she gets and more, selfish ***** if you want to kill yourself do so without ****ing hurting other people. This is even worse then drunk driving and I hate drunk drivers, she should be taken out and shot or something....

Amy Lynn Lee
Damn, so someone doesn't wanna screw ya, so you try to top yourself but end up surviving. That's gotta hurt...

KharmaDog
I hope that kid thinks about what she did to that woman and her family every day. However, I doubt she will. It seemse teenagers, moreso now than ever, fail to not only realize the consequences of their actions, but actually seem to fail to give a sh*t about anything but their own pathetic lives.

As big asmoron as the aforementioned girl who tried to commit suicide.

Originally posted by KidRock
laughing

As big as idiot as the two previously aforementioned moron.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
By that reasoning, had the object of her affection been a Christian, it would be a reason not to pursue Christianity. roll eyes (sarcastic)

An excellent point that will fall upon deaf ears.

This world is full of crap disguised as people.

allofyousuckkk
What an incompentant b!tch. Wow.

Poor her, she couldn't get any play. Boo Hoo. an obvious reason to kill herself. Why do kids these days think that their lives(not to mention the lives of others) are expendable(does that word work in this sentance?)

Because of her drama, there are three more motherless children in the world.

I don't see why she didn't just off herself with a bottle of pills or just slit her wrists. The horrible truth is that there are some people in this world who will do anything for attention. This may have been the extreme, but why else would she do it this way. I'm sure she knew there was a pretty good chance she won't die and everybody in school is going to be saying something like, "Wow, she must have really been depressed, let's feel bad for her."

Not to mention the text messaging. wtf? Was it really neccesary to countdown the seconds until she killed herself? no. She probably wanted a reaction from her friend such as "no, don't do it, everybody loves you yada yada"

This is my opinion, and I'm sorry if someone is offended by it, but this is how I see things. (I'm not just blowing smoke, a girl cut her wrists at school and made sure there was someone to help, then after coming back from the hospitol, proceeded to show off her scars as though they were a badge of courage or soemthing)

GCG
If i was a member of the family of the woman that died, I wish her best of luck in her suicidal endevours.

FeceMan
Oh, my God. You've got to be shitting me.

What sithsaber said was ****ing funny, and it was obviously a joke, though that obviously zoomed over your heads.

Mr. Sandman
I hope this girl grows up to have children. And that her children are run over by a suicidal Emo driver.

Kayne Archeron
i vote life sentence, but in a male prison so she doesn't get any of the sex she desired before. eat THAT punishment, selfish whore

Bardock42
Originally posted by FeceMan
Oh, my God. You've got to be shitting me.

What sithsaber said was ****ing funny, and it was obviously a joke, though that obviously zoomed over your heads.

He's still a fascist.

SelphieT
why kill yourself in a car accident!?!?!?

Why not shoot yourself, or hang yourself, or cut your wrists, or drink yourself with something legal.....there's so many ways where you only involve yourself! That girl is a dumbass, killing a MOTHER, and leaving her husband a widow with three kids!

lord xyz
Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Damn drama queens can't even kill themselves without hurting someone else?

Seriously, who tries to kill themselves by being in a car accident? Surely the idea of (gasp!) another person's life in danger must have come to mind. Women. disgust

Originally posted by Fishy
That girl deserves whatever punishments she gets and more, selfish ***** if you want to kill yourself do so without ****ing hurting other people. This is even worse then drunk driving and I hate drunk drivers, she should be taken out and shot or something.... Agreed. And this is ther olny time I will agree to have someone killed.

Originally posted by SelphieT
why kill yourself in a car accident!?!?!?

Why not shoot yourself, or hang yourself, or cut your wrists, or drink yourself with something legal.....there's so many ways where you only involve yourself! That girl is a dumbass, killing a MOTHER, and leaving her husband a widow with three kids! Husbands can't be widows. They're called widowers.

Quiero Mota
Than it really wasn't an attempt, was it?

Quiero Mota
hmm Maybe, it was a clever murder plot.

BornToRule
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
What an incompentant b!tch. Wow.

Poor her, she couldn't get any play. Boo Hoo. an obvious reason to kill herself. Why do kids these days think that their lives(not to mention the lives of others) are expendable(does that word work in this sentance?)

Because of her drama, there are three more motherless children in the world.

I don't see why she didn't just off herself with a bottle of pills or just slit her wrists. The horrible truth is that there are some people in this world who will do anything for attention. This may have been the extreme, but why else would she do it this way. I'm sure she knew there was a pretty good chance she won't die and everybody in school is going to be saying something like, "Wow, she must have really been depressed, let's feel bad for her."

Not to mention the text messaging. wtf? Was it really neccesary to countdown the seconds until she killed herself? no. She probably wanted a reaction from her friend such as "no, don't do it, everybody loves you yada yada"

This is my opinion, and I'm sorry if someone is offended by it, but this is how I see things. (I'm not just blowing smoke, a girl cut her wrists at school and made sure there was someone to help, then after coming back from the hospitol, proceeded to show off her scars as though they were a badge of courage or soemthing)
I couldnt have said it better myself.. exelent post.
Originally posted by GCG
If i was a member of the family of the woman that died, I wish her best of luck in her suicidal endevours.
Actually i dont agree with you. I would have wished a life sentence for her so that she would have to suffer for hte rest of her pathetic life mad

And to those who think that she deserves a second chance i say f**k you!. if your mother or wife where killed in this way you would have thought the same! (those that feel she deserves a second chance are not mentally healthy) roll eyes (sarcastic)

allofyousuckkk
Originally posted by BornToRule
I couldnt have said it better myself.. excellent post.

thnx smile

Broke Beat
Originally posted by Fishy
That girl deserves whatever punishments she gets and more, selfish ***** if you want to kill yourself do so without ****ing hurting other people. This is even worse then drunk driving and I hate drunk drivers, she should be taken out and shot or something.... i agree, at least drunk drivers dont exactly know what they're doing, this just shocks me, how selfish are you that you would take other people with you to their grave...i mean cmon man there was a little girl in the car.

Fishy
Originally posted by Broke Beat
i agree, at least drunk drivers dont exactly know what they're doing, this just shocks me, how selfish are you that you would take other people with you to their grave...i mean cmon man there was a little girl in the car.

Unfortunally most drunk drivers take the car with them before they start drinking, they deserve to crash too....

allofyousuckkk
we were driving to indiana (from ny) and halfway there, i see a guy buy 2 6-packs and start drinking them before he got in the f*cking car. dipsh!t

lord xyz
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
we were driving to indiana (from ny) and halfway there, i see a guy buy 2 6-packs and start drinking them before he got in the f*cking car. dipsh!t not as dumb as the woman in this thread.

botankus
If she just tells people her story, the problem would probably be solved from her end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.