Another new member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sidehacker
Hello, figured I'd take awhile to spend sometime to introduce myself.

Name: Jake

Films: Seul Contre Tous AKA I Stand Alone, Fanny Och Alexander, Dr. Strangelove, Rushmore, A Clockwork Orange, The Deer Hunter, Eraserhead, Stranger Than Paradise, Lost In Translation, Videodrome, 8 1/2, City of God, Blood Simple, Rashomon, Andrei Rublyov, Blue Velvet, Amarcord.

Music: Guided By Voices, Pavement, Radiohead, The Kinks, The Who, John Fahey, Serge Gainsbourg, The Clash, The Velvet Underground, The Pixies, The Beatles, The Dead Milkmen.

Books: Catch 22, Catcher in the Rye, The Great Gatsby, Killing Yourself To Live, Something Happened.

Television: Arrested Development, Dr. Katz, Futurama, Kids in the Hall, Mr. Show, MST3K (which is where my username comes from), The Simpsons, Strangers With Candy, Weeds.

Scottie
Hey and Welcome wave

Jack of Blades
Hi
RUN AWAY BEFORE YOU END UP LIKE THIS GUY!!!
http://www.localmetal.com/armedassailants/airheads.jpg

JaehSkywalker
^you like posting pics don't you.

hi. ^_^

Jack of Blades
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
^you like posting pics don't you.

hi. ^_^
DO you realy think that i write that each time?

GLEN78
whats doin jake

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

Luv_DJ_flipout
Hi welcome to KMC enjoy your stay =)

Impediment
Wilkommen zu KMC.

Röland
Oh rerro and relcome.

I live in Ohio too. icon5_2

Weeping Fairy
Hey and Welcome to KMC!!!! cutehug pm me if u gots any questions, or just wanna chat big grin

Kongu Dude
Welcome. wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.