Magneto vs. Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

Validus
Magneto dies

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Magneto dies

"Magneto vaporizes J'onn."

Sound familiar?

What If...
Lol Magneto is not beating MM.

batdude123
Originally posted by What If...
Lol Magneto is not beating MM.

http://img214.imageshack.us/my.php?image=martianmanhuntervsdrpolarissb4.jpg

smile

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
"Magneto vaporizes J'onn."

Sound familiar?
Probably something I said while heavily intoxicated.

WTF man? You got my post history on a Word file? laughing out loud

batdude123

shifty

stick out tongue

Validus

smile
Such ass. He took control of Kyle's ring. laughing out loud

H. S. 6

I don't get what's going on.

You only agreed with what you said "while heavily intoxicated." What would make you think you were heavily intoxicated? confused

batdude123
Such ass. He took control of Kyle's ring. laughing out loud

That's 'cause Dr. P>>>>>>>>>>JLA stick out tongue

Validus
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I don't get what's going on.

You only agreed with what you said "while heavily intoxicated." What would make you think you were heavily intoxicated?

At the time I said Mags would win because J'onn was still weak to fire and Mags could make intense heat and thus set the environment on fire. J'onn has shown fire resistance since then.

batdude123
Val, what'd you think of JLA #2?

Validus
I think I don't remember JLA #2.

H. S. 6

At the time I said Mags would win because J'onn was still weak to fire and Mags could make intense heat and thus set the environment on fire. J'onn has shown fire resistance since then.

Oh.

But you still think Magneto would win, correct?

batdude123

IRON BABY!!! Happy Dance

BLAM!!!!

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8623/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg

Validus
IRON BABY!!! Happy Dance

BLAM!!!!

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8623/magripsapartapocalypse4li.jpg
That's Apoc. Same thing would have happened if Mags hit him with a dinner table.

batdude123
That's Apoc. Same thing would have happened if Mags hit him with a dinner table.

Not with Celestial tech. huh Hulk couldn't even hurt him.

Validus
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Oh.

But you still think Magneto would win, correct?
I dunno. If J'onn has a lot of the iron in the blood I suppose but J'onn still has an exceptional healing factor. There's not much Mags can do to put him down for good.

batdude123
I dunno. If J'onn has a lot of the iron in the blood I suppose but J'onn still has an exceptional healing factor. There's not much Mags can do to put him down for good.

His healing factor would be given one hell of a work out if his body was pulled apart. smile

Accel
His healing factor would be given one hell of a work out if his body was pulled apart. smile
He healed completely form just a pile of goo before in moments. Ripping him apart won't be any thing he can't handle.

Validus
Not really.

batdude123
Originally posted by Accel
He healed completely form just a pile of goo before in moments. Ripping him apart won't be any thing he can't handle.

Meh, I suppose. However, he could still screw with J'onn's electrical impulse's in his brain.

h1a8
Originally posted by Accel

Not if Mags makes all his blood rush out of his brains through his nose until he passes out. Or better force throw him into the sun using his high iron blood as the anchor.

What If...
And during all this MM isn't going to be fighting back.

Soleran
J'onn SPEEDBLITZ's Magento, game over.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soleran
J'onn SPEEDBLITZ's Magento, game over.

J'onn doesn't speedblitz.

mighty adam
mm i like magnus but mm would beat him in a long hard fight.

Soleran
J'onn doesn't speedblitz.

It's within his abilities to take Magneto out before Magento could harm him, so he CAN do it, he wins.

batdude123
It's within his abilities to take Magneto out before Magento could harm him, so he CAN do it, he wins.

He doesn't speedblitz.

Soleran
He doesn't speedblitz.

He is capable of it therefore in the forum he could use that power against Magneto for the win.

Don't like it? To bad he can do it, it's within his powerset.

batdude123
He is capable of it therefore in the forum he could use that power against Magneto for the win.

Don't like it? To bad he can do it, it's within his powerset.

Okay.... he CAN'T. That better? He's no Superman or Flash.

He doesn't have the ability to take out Magneto before Magneto simply summons a shield. From there, it's just a matter of:

Magneto ftw.

Soleran
Lol, J'onn does have superspeed so your point is moot about what Magneto could do becuase he would be incapacitated.

If you take away speed Magneto has a chance.

batdude123
Lol, J'onn does have superspeed so your point is moot about what Magneto could do becuase he would be incapacitated.

If you take away speed Magneto has a chance.

Right, and speed doesn't mean J'onn wins this. His reflexes are not up to par with Superman and Flash. YOUR point is moot.

Magneto caught a speedblitzing Northstar out of the sky with little trouble. He's gone mach 100 in Earth's atmosphere. He's taken punches from Hercules and Namor w/o too much trouble.

All he has to do here is put up a shield. Nothing too difficult. From there, he pulls J'onn's blood out.

Soleran
Right, and speed doesn't mean J'onn wins this. His reflexes are not up to par with Superman and Flash. YOUR point is moot.

I am not even sure what your point is by trying to compare J'onn speed to flash and superman, this is Magneto! Magneto doesn't have superhuman reaction speed so it doesn't matter. Once again DC speed for the win over Marvel.

By the way Northstar has NOTHING on MM, combine speed plus MM's strength or phase attack and Magneto is DEAD if he wants it.

Magneto's reactions aren't going to cut the mustard against J'onn, game over.

batdude123
I am not even sure what your point is by trying to compare J'onn speed to flash and superman, this is Magneto! Magneto doesn't have superhuman reaction speed so it doesn't matter. Once again DC speed for the win over Marvel.

Actually, he does. And all he has to do is put a shield up. J'onn isn't going to 'speedblitz' him because quite literally he CAN'T. His battle/combat speeds have never been put into the speedblitzing category. The only time I've ever seen him come close to a speedblitz, he was half way around the world from his target, and had to pick up a shit load of momentum before he could reach them. Hell, they even had their backs turned. I don't think Magneto's going to let J'onn do all that. Even if he did, Magneto would be waiting for him with his shield up. ALL Magneto has to do is a simple gesture. J'onn isn't killing him before Magneto flicks his wrist. That's just not going to happen.

By the way Northstar has NOTHING on MM, combine speed plus MM's strength or phase attack and Magneto is DEAD if he wants it.

You're right.... Northstar is MUCH MUCH faster than J'onn is. 99% the speed of light anyone? In Earth's atmosphere, J'onn AT BEST goes a couple times mach speed. And that's his travel speed.... I'm not even talking about his combat speed. So, you essentially have NO point.

Magneto's reactions aren't going to cut the mustard against J'onn, game over.

How do you cut mustard? confused

stick out tongue

Anyway, you're putting way too much time/effort/faith in a speedblitz when the person you're talking about can't even do so in a combat situation which is what we're dealing with.

If you were talking about Superman, then I'd agree with you.

As it is, all Magneto has to do is put his shield up, and pull his blood out.

mighty adam

Magneto's reactions aren't going to cut the mustard against J'onn, game over. batdude is right it will not be easy cuz magneto is a beast very underrated on here but i do see mm winning but it won't be easy.

mighty adam
well dam now i think about it mm can't use tp on mags dam oh well i don't see mm wining. magneto 8/10.

Soleran
Originally posted by mighty adam
batdude is right it will not be easy cuz magneto is a beast very underrated on here but i do see mm winning but it won't be easy.

Magneto is hardly underrated

When you can show me Magneto fighting a speedster with zero prep and surviving when they are as strong as MM we can talk since you cannot then oh well. Not to mention all MM needs to do is heat vision Magneto, he doesn't even need to move. This fight is to funny, MM has to many ways to overcome Magneto's HUMAN limitationssmile

batdude123
Magneto is hardly underrated

When you can show me Magneto fighting a speedster with zero prep and surviving when they are as strong as MM we can talk since you cannot then oh well. Not to mention all MM needs to do is heat vision Magneto, he doesn't even need to move. This fight is to funny, MM has to many ways to overcome Magneto's HUMAN limitationssmile

Magneto is hardly human. He's taken shots from Hercules, Namor, and Colossus w/o any damage at all. confused He's caught a speedblitzing Northstar.

The funny thing is.... MM can't even speedblitz. So there goes one of his ways to win.

I agree w/ the heat vision part. That's certainly a viable tactic. However, w/ shields up...

BOOM!!!

Blood pull. smile

Draco69
In JLA: Earth 2, J'onn was going at Mach 12.

In Rock of Ages, J'onn was matching Superman Blue at Mach 20.

So he could definitely speedblitz.

Also J'onn's Martian physiology enables him to change his organic systems to anything he desires. He can even shrink to microspopic size and alter his physiology to breath water. I wouldn't put it past him alter his physiology to the point where the "blood pull" would be nulliefied. He has complete psychic control over his physiology. I also wouldn't say that pulling the blood out his system would entirely work. He can just make more blood similar to the way he remakes a limb or two.

Also intangibility could nullify Mag's iron blood pull technique...

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
In JLA: Earth 2, J'onn was going at Mach 12.

In Rock of Ages, J'onn was matching Superman Blue at Mach 20.

So he could definitely speedblitz.

Also J'onn's Martian physiology enables him to change his organic systems to anything he desires. He can even shrink to microspopic size and alter his physiology to breath water. I wouldn't put it past him alter his physiology to the point where the "blood pull" would be nulliefied. He has complete psychic control over his physiology. I also wouldn't say that pulling the blood out his system would entirely work. He can just make more blood similar to the way he remakes a limb or two.

Also intangibility could nullify Mag's iron blood pull technique...

Not fast enough before Magneto simply puts his shields up. And were those combat speeds, or were they travelling speeds? There's a huge difference.

Maybe, but Dr. P did have him realing for a while with the blood trick. He could do that while simultaneously sucking out ALL his life energy this way:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2629/magdrawslifeenergy8et.jpg

Or he could screw with the electrical impulse's in J'onn's brain. And the deprevity of blood to his brain would keep him out long enough for Magneto to do something else.

And I doubt intangibility would save him from the iron in the blood thing. It didn't exactly work out for Vision:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/Magneto88.jpg

Soleran
Batdude123 as long as J'onn is capabale of those speeds he doesn't have to be able to fight that quickly to be able to fly into Magneto or phase into him, the end of magneto with that.

Plus the fallback of heatvision and vaporize magneto's head, the end.

batdude123
Batdude123 as long as J'onn is capabale of those speeds he doesn't have to be able to fight that quickly to be able to fly into Magneto or phase into him, the end of magneto with that.

Plus the fallback of heatvision and vaporize magneto's head, the end.

All that is nulled by Magneto's shields. confused

Soleran
All that is nulled by Magneto's shields. confused

Magneto doesn't have reflex's faster then J'onn's no so his Martian Vision is enough for the win here.

batdude123
Magneto doesn't have reflex's faster then J'onn's no so his Martian Vision is enough for the win here.

He caught Northstar speedblitzing right out of the sky. I wouldn't exactly put it past him to put up a shield before J'onn ends the fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you're just pissed now because I showed a scan of Magneto owning Vision. stick out tongue

Soleran
Martian Vision gives J'onn the majority win right there.

Magneto standing right in front of MM without any forwarning will get his brain fried without prep.

Vision whosmile

Wally West
Why didn't J'onn's speed stop this from happening?

Soleran
Why didn't WW why didn't Kyle etc etc etc

h1a8
Originally posted by What If...
And during all this MM isn't going to be fighting back.

Nope
Since mags can control his entire body because of the blood.
There is nothing mm can do but die.

batdude123
Martian Vision gives J'onn the majority win right there.

Magneto standing right in front of MM without any forwarning will get his brain fried without prep.

Vision whosmile

I don't think J'onn could take out Mags that way to be honest. He took a blast from Bishop who absorbed the energies of ALL the X-Men, and he wasn't that hurt. He could certainly put up a shield during that time. From there... YOINK!!!!

Vision who? The one that got owned by Magneto. smile

Sub_Mariner
Why didn't WW why didn't Kyle etc etc etc

We aren't talking about Kyle or WW.

Soleran
I don't think J'onn could take out Mags that way to be honest. He took a blast from Bishop who absorbed the energies of ALL the X-Men, and he wasn't that hurt. He could certainly put up a shield during that time. From there... YOINK!!!!

Vision who? The one that got owned by Magneto. smile

This isn't Bishop now huh, how hot is Martian Vision again at least 10,ooo degrees F that would take less time then an eye blink to fry Magneto at that temperature.

batdude123
This isn't Bishop now huh, how hot is Martian Vision again at least 10,ooo degrees F that would take less time then an eye blink to fry Magneto at that temperature.

Um... no. eer Magneto had lightning filtered through his body without being hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
Um... no. eer Magneto had lightning filtered through his body without being hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That isn't the same thing not by a long shot, 10,000 f would melt his helmet to his head and leave him a as dust. Don't confuse the effects of eletricity with the heat of 2 lasers melting your head at 10k F.

batdude123
That isn't the same thing not by a long shot, 10,000 f would melt his helmet to his head and leave him a as dust. Don't confuse the effects of eletricity with the heat of 2 lasers melting your head at 10k F.

Which doesn't change the fact that lightning is a couple billion degrees Fahrenheit. He had it siphoned through him for a couple minutes. Wouldn't you think it would have fried his insides? roll eyes (sarcastic) Apparently not. The natural electromagnetic energies running through his body gives him class 100 durability.

Hell, he can make nuclear fusion right in front of his face:

http://img65.imageshack.us/my.php?image=secretwars00413fg2.jpg

The minimun temperature for nuclear fusion to occur is 40000000 degrees K. It has to be that hot to overcome the electrostatic repulsions between the atoms.

He took on HT w/o hurting himself at all.

Heat isn't taking him down. roll eyes (sarcastic) It would be an annoyance, but during which time, all he'd have to do is put a shield up.

Soleran
Magneto has no prep no forwarning and the lightning that you are talking about with heat isn't remotely similar to heat created by lasers or miles and miles of land would be destroyed when it lightening makes contact with the earth, that doesn't happen.

So first show me the lightening that is BILLIONS of degrees F and second show me a Magneto with ZERO prep or forwarning that takes 10k f to the face by lasers.

Since I know you cannot show me either of those its clear Magneto loses without prep.

batdude123
Magneto has no prep no forwarning and the lightning that you are talking about with heat isn't remotely similar to heat created by lasers of miles and miles of land would be destroyed when it lightening makes contact with the earth, that doesn't happen.

So first show me the lightening that is BILLIONS of degrees F and second show me a Magneto with ZERO prep or forwarning that takes 10k f to the face by lasers.

Since I know you cannot show me either of those its clear Magneto loses without prep.

Ok, sure... let's just ignore the other parts in my posts. roll eyes (sarcastic) Really nice way to debate, Sol.

Here's the immense electrical energy he had to endure:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9628/maglightingrodforenergies2bi.jpg

And I showed you him fusing atoms right in front of his face that's hotter than what you're talking about like it was nothing. confused

J'onn's vision isn't taking Magneto down before he summons a shield.

And w/ ZERO prep, J'onn isn't going to be expecting a blood pull either. roll eyes (sarcastic) See Sol? IT GOES BOTH WAYS.

Brian Oswald
What about the nuclear fusion scan? Thats damn hot

h1a8

soleran stop arguing losing battles.
your not fooling anyone.
I know you believe mags will win everytime yet there is a reason why you choose to argue for mm. Maybe to test your skills or for practice?

First of all we have mags shield
Second, we have iron rich blood in mm body
Lastly, we have the sun

In conclusion, mags takes control of Jonn's body and throws him into the sun.

Or controls his body to be suspended in the air and drains his blood while having a shield up (all against Jonn's will).

Or Electrical impulse fry his brain

Or etc.

Soleran
It's obvious that IF Magneto can prep he can overcome heat however thats just not the case in this fight now is it?

I ignored your other parts because they weren't relavent what so ever. Electricity isn't the same as "Lasers" and Magneto gets NO prep or forwarning to allow his body to handle that. Not to mention magnetism and electricity are "cousins" and Magneto can manage that.

Martian Vision is 2 eyebeams with 10k f heat that vaporize Magneto, the end.

manorastroman
electricity isn't the same as lasers, but heat is the same as heat. there's no evidence in either of batdude's scans that magneto altered his body in any way. there's no visible shields or anything, at least. electricity and magnetism are "cousins", but lasers fall under "electromagnetism"...you know, the force magneto controls. and martian vision isn't even a laser, is it? i thought it was unknown.

anyway, magneto 9/10.

batdude123
It's obvious that IF Magneto can prep he can overcome heat however thats just not the case in this fight now is it?

I ignored your other parts because they weren't relavent what so ever. Electricity isn't the same as "Lasers" and Magneto gets NO prep or forwarning to allow his body to handle that. Not to mention magnetism and electricity are "cousins" and Magneto can manage that.

Right.... I was talking about the nuclear fusion scans. roll eyes (sarcastic) You know, the ones that are WAY WAY WAY WAY hotter than J'onn's Martian Vision?

And here we have Magneto surviving a bunch of nukes exploding right in front of his face (Note: ONE nuke is hotter than the surface of the sun).

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3559/magtakespain1fh.jpg

Not even affected at all. J'onn gets his blood yoinked out of him. Magneto wins, the end.

W/o prep, J'onn isn't going to expect this either:

batdude123
Originally posted by manorastroman
electricity isn't the same as lasers, but heat is the same as heat. there's no evidence in either of batdude's scans that magneto altered his body in any way. there's no visible shields or anything, at least. electricity and magnetism are "cousins", but lasers fall under "electromagnetism"...you know, the force magneto controls. and martian vision isn't even a laser, is it? i thought it was unknown.

anyway, magneto 9/10.

He ignores logic like a dog in the street. sad

h1a8

Magneto does have forwarning of mm.
He knows he is about to fight him (forum rules)
That is enough

He doesn't wait for mm to shoot him and then summon a shield as a reflex. He just summons one soon as the battle begins. Simple

Also as forum rules you must show proof that he can speedblitz
Traveling speed don't count as battle speed since it can take any unknown about of time to reach a certain speed. For all we know mm has to take 20 sec to reach mach 1. But that doesn't mean he can't reach achieve mach 20 (just not fast enough). No one can instantly obtain a certain speed. It takes time to build up to any speed.
Thus no mm speedblitzing feats then no argument

Soleran
He ignores logic like a dog in the street. sad

None of your scans have shown a Magneto without his powers up. What you have shown is that Magneto with his powers can handle the heat, what you haven't shown is Magneto with ZERO powers activated handling the heat.

Also none of the lightening scans mentioned one thing about heat, the heat factor is simply batdude's guess who also thought lightening got to be BILLIONS of degrees f.

By the way wasn't that Emporer Joker in those scans?

batdude123
None of your scans have shown a Magneto without his powers up. What you have shown is that Magneto with his powers can handle the heat, what you haven't shown is Magneto with ZERO powers activated handling the heat.

eer

He didn't have his shields up in any of the scans I posted. confused

J'onn loses.

Soleran
eer

He didn't have his shields up in any of the scans I posted. confused

J'onn loses.

Dude what are you taking about! Even your last scan of the 2 missiles states Magneto is controlling the blasts!

batdude123

Also none of the lightening scans mentioned one thing about heat, the heat factor is simply batdude's guess who also thought lightening got to be BILLIONS of degrees f.

By the way wasn't that Emporer Joker in those scans?

Lightning does. It's a lot hotter than the sun. Look it up.

No, that wasn't emperor Joker. That Doctor Polaris w/ the Jokerized gas.

batdude123
Dude what are you taking about! Even your last scan of the 2 missiles states Magneto is controlling the blasts!

crylaugh

He didn't have any shields up if you cared to read the scan. He was trying to send them to outer space, but they were programmed to explode when he used his powers. He wasn't expecting that. laughing out loud

Soleran
Lightning does. It's a lot hotter than the sun. Look it up.

Ohm and Amps, look it up.

batdude123
Ohm and Amps, look it up.

I know.

Heat is heat.

Soleran
Without getting into some HUGE scientific debate the way heat is generated is what I discussed. You on the other hand consistantly draw away specifically from what I talk about when I say Martian Vision can create 10,000 f in a time period that will melt Magneto.

Not Magneto's tollerance to electricity, not magneto focusing and using his powers to disperse some source of energy.

It is established that IF Magneto has prep he will win without it he won't. Hell even in your last scans of Magneto he saw the missiles coming and had time to prepare.

So once again stop derailing the Martian Vision, it's going to melt his head before Magneto can do anyting.

batdude123
Without getting into some HUGE scientific debate the way heat is generated is what I discussed. You on the other hand consistantly draw away specifically from what I talk about when I say Martian Vision can create 10,000 f in a time period that will melt Magneto.

Not Magneto's tollerance to electricity, not magneto focusing and using his powers to disperse some source of energy.

It is established that IF Magneto has prep he will win without it he won't. Hell even in your last scans of Magneto he saw the missiles coming and had time to prepare.

So once again stop derailing the Martian Vision, it's going to melt his head before Magneto can do anyting.

laughing out loud

Please.

He used his powers to try and push them into outer space. That's all he was trying to do. IF YOU HAD READ THE SCANS... you would have seen that he was NOT expecting at all that the nukes were set to detonate at the very use of his powers. Therefore, he was quite literally NOT PREPARED when they exploded right in front of his face. He didn't have his shields up. That's about as unprepared as it gets.

J'onn gets his blood pulled. Magneto wins.

h1a8

will you get off the speedblitzing thing (whether vision or physical)

Magneto does have forwarning of mm in this fight.
That is enough

He doesn't wait for mm to shoot him and then summon a shield as a reflex. He just summons one soon as the battle begins. Simple

Traveling speed don't count as battle speed since it can take any unknown about of time to reach a certain speed. For all we know mm has to take 20 sec to reach mach 1. But that doesn't mean he can't reach achieve mach 20 (just not fast enough). No one can instantly obtain a certain speed. It takes time to build up to any speed.

Soleran
laughing out loud

Please.

He used his powers to try and push them into outer space. That's all he was trying to do. IF YOU HAD READ THE SCANS... you would have seen that he was NOT expecting at all that the nukes were set to detonate at the very use of his powers. Therefore, he was quite literally NOT PREPARED when they exploded right in front of his face. He didn't have his shields up. That's about as unprepared as it gets.

J'onn gets his blood pulled. Magneto wins.

Batdude123 I had read the scans, Magneto's powers were in full force when those blew up he simply changed how he was using his powers at the time.

Once again, with no prep no time to prepare MM cooks Magneto who doesn't have superhuman reflex's or reaction times.

Why is this is hard to grasp, MM >>>>> Magneto in reaction times that alone gives him the win with MM's powers.

batdude123
Batdude123 I had read the scans, Magneto's powers were in full force when those blew up he simply changed how he was using his powers at the time.

Once again, with no prep no time to prepare MM cooks Magneto who doesn't have superhuman reflex's or reaction times.

Why is this is hard to grasp, MM >>>>> Magneto in reaction times that alone gives him the win with MM's powers.

What are you talking about? confused He was using his powers to send them into space. NOTHING MORE. He was quite litterally unprepared at what happened then. HE WAS NOT PREPPING FOR THEM TO BLOW UP IN HIS FACE!!!

To say he did is just ignorant.

And J'onn's reflexe's aren't that much faster than Magneto's. I've told you, J'onn caught Northstar speedblitzing in mid air. roll eyes (sarcastic) He can easily put up his shield in time. J'onn doesn't have the ability to end this fight quickly.

Blood yoink. J'onn loses. Everybody seems to get this but you.

Soleran
Double Post.

Soleran

And J'onn's reflexe's aren't that much faster than Magneto's.

So you're saying here clearly that J'onn's reflex's ARE faster then Magneto's, is that correct?

Superherovandal
I know Magneto is no normal human but he still doesn't outspeed MM at all. MM is faster than Magneto. and the blood thing won't really work on MM when he is intangible he won't really have any blood to pull out as he's like in another dimension or his atoms have no blood. All MM has to do is speed at Mags whilst invisible and turn intangible and screw with his neural functions like he did to the white martians before.

batdude123
So you're saying here clearly that J'onn's reflex's ARE faster then Magneto's, is that correct?

By a small enough margain as to where it wouldn't make a difference.

Soleran
By a small enough margain as to where it wouldn't make a difference.

LOL that small margin is all MM needs to Laser his head off, by virtue of YOUR OWN words MM wins this, Martian Vision for a clean win everytime.

batdude123
LOL that small margin is all MM needs to Laser his head off, by virtue of YOUR OWN words MM wins this, Martian Vision for a clean win everytime.

Actually, what am I talking about? J'onn doesn't have faster reflexes. In fact, Magneto has been able to go mach 100 in Earth's atomsphere before!!! eek!

J'onn isn't faster than Magneto. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I know Magneto is no normal human but he still doesn't outspeed MM at all. MM is faster than Magneto. and the blood thing won't really work on MM when he is intangible he won't really have any blood to pull out as he's like in another dimension or his atoms have no blood. All MM has to do is speed at Mags whilst invisible and turn intangible and screw with his neural functions like he did to the white martians before.

Intangibility doesn't really work on Magneto's shields. erm

And J'onn's intangibility has only sometimes been described that way. Most of the times, it's just his molecules dispersing in a way that makes him intangible.

And looky what happened to Vision while he was intangible...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a140/MightilyOats/Magneto88.jpg

Soleran
First off Vision is a robot and is nothing like MM.

Secondly by your own admission Magneto's reflex's are slower and by virtue of that alone makes him the loser with Martian Vision.

MM wins flawlessly 9/10 vs Magneto in this fight.

batdude123
First off Vision is a robot and is nothing like MM.

Secondly by your own admission Magneto's reflex's are slower and by virtue of that alone makes him the loser with Martian Vision.

MM wins flawlessly 9/10 vs Magneto in this fight.

I was mistaken. roll eyes (sarcastic) Magneto's faster than J'onn is. His reflexes are fast enough to catch Northstar trying to speedblitz him in mid air. J'onn's heat vision isn't going to affect Magneto.

Got anything else? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magneto: shields up... blood pull

Magneto wins this.

Soleran
I was mistaken. roll eyes (sarcastic) Magneto's faster than J'onn is. His reflexes are fast enough to catch Northstar trying to speedblitz him in mid air. J'onn's heat vision isn't going to affect Magneto.

Got anything else? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magneto: shields up... blood pull

Magneto wins this.

Lol Magneto was able to catch Northstar because Magneto was already in action not at a standstill unless you want to say Magneto is also faster then Northstar LOL.

You took yourself down, time to bow out cuz now you are backpeddling furiously.

Once again MM with Martian Vision blows his head off, Magneto's reflex's are not above human.

By the way you just got SERVED!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3662826019015263773

batdude123
Lol Magneto was able to catch Northstar because Magneto was already in action not at a standstill unless you want to say Magneto is also faster then Northstar LOL.

You took yourself down, time to bow out cuz now you are backpeddling furiously.

Once again MM with Martian Vision blows his head off, Magneto's reflex's are not above human.

The f*ck are you talking about? confused Now you're just making shit up. You're judging a scan you haven't even seen. laughing Magneto was in air, looking around, and then from out of nowhere, Northstar came to speedblitz him and was caught by Magneto.

I'm not saying he's faster than Northstar. I'm saying his reflexes are good enough to put up a shield before J'onn use's Martian Vision on him.

Btw, the Martian Vision wouldn't even do anything to him. You have failed to realize this. His heat/energy/physical resistence is superb. ALL he has to do is put up a shield. Then J'onn really can't do anything. You saying J'onn puts Magneto down w/ Martian Vision is almost as funny as your notion of him speedblitzing him. laughing out loud

So, as it turns out, Magneto's faster than J'onn, and his reflexes are up to task.

I'm not the one backpeddaling, pal. You're the one who went from 'he's gonna SPEEDBLITZ ftw' (in which case that argument was destroyed), to 'he's gonna Martian Vision him ftw.' Sounds a little hypocritical to me. erm

So, a recap:

J'onn's vision does absolutely no good. Magneto takes it w/o getting hurt.

Magneto's faster

Their reflexes are about equal, maybe a nod in Erik's favor.

All Erik has to do is motion, and his shield is up, nulling whatever J'onn can do.

Then it's a bloodpull ftw.

Sol, you haven't proven a damn thing. You're arguments are illogical, and don't make sense. erm Magneto wins.

Brian Oswald
But Mags took Nuclear fusion and nukes to the face. 10,000 degrees aint gonna do much no expression

h1a8
Magneto does have forwarning of mm in this fight.
That is enough

batdude123
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
But Mags took Nuclear fusion and nukes to the face. 10,000 degrees aint gonna do much no expression

He doesn't seem to understand that Martian Vision is going to do jack shit to Magneto. erm

Soleran
Which by the way you haven't shown Magneto surviving 10,000f in to the face(without prep or time to stop it) with someone who has faster reactions then Magento (by your own admission I might add, yet again.)

Served yet again.

Brian Oswald
Which by the way you haven't shown Magneto surviving 10,000f in to the face(without prep or time to stop it) with someone who has faster reactions then Magento (by your own admission I might add, yet again.)

Served yet again.

Do you know how hot it has to be to create nuclear fusion?!?

Soleran
Do you know how hot it has to be to create nuclear fusion?!?

You do realize that was Magneto creating that with SHIELDS and containment up. I have already said if Magneto gets shields up in advance he wins however without that he loses

Brian Oswald
You do realize that was Magneto creating that with SHIELDS and containment up. I have already said if Magneto gets shields up in advance he wins however without that he loses
If he is aware that MM is coming(as stated by the thread maker SEVERAL times) why are you even in dispute?

batdude123

The f*ck are you smoking, pal? What the f**k? He didn't have his shields up at all. laughing out loud Can you see?

Soleran
If he is aware that MM is coming(as stated by the thread maker SEVERAL times) why are you even in dispute?

Because first off Magneto's reactions aren't faster then human and secondly MM doesn't need to blink to fry him.

Magneto doesn't have the time to do anything except to die.

Unless of course Batdude is now saying that Magneto's reactions are faster then human, Magneto with ZERO use of his powers can take 10k f to his body from lasers etc etc.

h1a8

He will get them up. No doubt about it
He simply just plans to get them up before the bell and ding (the bell sounds) and he gets them up. Forum rules say that planning before the bell is allowed.

batdude123

Served yet again.

First of all... yeah, I have. I've shown quite a few actually. You just can't stand it because they absolutely KILL your argument that you've been so desperately trying to make for a couple pages now. laughing out loud

J'onn's reflex's are inferior to Magneto's. That better?

Magneto wins this. It's just a matter of a blood pull. Hell, he doesn't even have to use shields to win this fight. laughing out loud

RSSR
Among some of the things that Magnento's shield could do, besides keeping MM off of him physically, is protection from MM's Martian vision. HOWEVER, MM's "breath" may be a problem, if Magneto lets the fight drag out this long.

batdude123
Because first off Magneto's reactions aren't faster then human and secondly MM doesn't need to blink to fry him.

Unless of course Batdude is now saying that Magneto's reactions are faster then human, Magneto with ZERO use of his powers can take 10k f to his body from lasers etc etc.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your knowledge of Magneto just plain SUCKS.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by h1a8
He will get them up. No doubt about it
He simply just plans to get them up before the bell and ding (the bell sounds) and he gets them up. Forum rules say that planning before the bell is allowed.
smile

batdude123
The funny thing is.... I know more about both J'onn and Magneto than Sol does. laughing out loud

Magneto wins this. In all of his incoherent posts about J'onn's vision, he's ignored the evidence I've given him, and kept on saying the same things w/o a lick of proof.

h1a8

If he is aware that mm is coming then how won't he get his shield up?
He's not there yet.
And who cares who has faster reactions.
Mags is not reacting off of mm. He simply gets his shield up regardless of what mm will do.

Soleran
First of all... yeah, I have. I've shown quite a few actually. You just can't stand it because they absolutely KILL your argument that you've been so desperately trying to make for a couple pages now. laughing out loud

Nothing you have shown destroys my Martian Vision victory, literally nothing. You have shown electricity, you have shown a scan where it literally says Magneto strains to contain part of a blast etc etc.

Nothing and I mean nothing in your scans shows a Magneto with no powers active getting ready for combat. More to the point you haven't shown me Magneto surviving a 10,000k blast from lasers with no powers active.

You have shown things that have no numerical values except your guess work on the values themselves.

PS I know you love Voltronsmile

batdude123
Nothing you have shown destroys my Martian Vision victory, literally nothing. You have shown electricity, you have shown a scan where it literally says Magneto strains to contain part of a blast etc etc.

Nothing and I mean nothing in your scans shows a Magneto with no powers active getting ready for combat. More to the point you haven't shown me Magneto surviving a 10,000k blast from lasers with no powers active.

You have shown things that have no numerical values except your guess work on the values themselves.

Actually, I've shown him taking several nukes to the face w/o any shields up, being taken by surprise by them. He was using magnetokinesis to shove them upward. They then exploded on him. roll eyes (sarcastic) He was caught by surprise, and didn't have any shields up.

I also showed him creating nuclear fusion right in front of his face w/o any shielding up either. Apparently, it can't burn him. erm

Please, Sol, your arguments are FLAWED to say the least.

You haven't shown anything to combat against the blood pulling argument.

Hell, I even showed you a scan of J'onn getting owned by Dr. Polaris using that method. Dr. Polaris is like a much weaker version of Magneto.

The problem here is that I'm using actual evidence, while you're going off on a random ass tangent that you pulled out of your ass.

Magneto wins. smile

Soleran
Actually, I've shown him taking several nukes to the face w/o any shields up, being taken by surprise by them. He was using magnetokinesis to shove them upward. They then exploded on him. roll eyes (sarcastic) He was caught by surprise, and didn't have any shields up.

Your scan flat out said he was controlling the blasts he didn't just take the blasts.

That would be your assumption becuase it never said he didn't have shields or containment up

Why should I, MM is faster and would dispatch Magneto before that is possible.

I cannot fix PIS however that doesn't make it any less PISsmile

Nothing you have shown specifically states in the scans what you are attempting to pawn off in this discussion. You say lightening is hotter then the sun and Magneto survives it (it can be however you are assuming the temperature in this discussion as it isn't stated) you said Magneto is holding a fussion reaction in front of his face with no shields (however it doesn't state if Magneto has shields up or not however the reaction isn't expanding and you assume he doesn't.)
Then you said Magneto's reactions are slower then J'onn then backpeddle that stating Magneto's reactions are faster then human (which um he really hasn't shown)

Martian Vision for the win still as MM's reflex's are just faster then Magneto's, thats just how it is.

batdude123
Your scan flat out said he was controlling the blasts he didn't just take the blasts.

*sigh*

Look at it again, Sol. It says that Magneto was trying to "subtly, gently divert them into the upper atmosphere."

Then "UNAWARE that the missiles were programmed to react to the first sign of Magneto's power.... and detonate."

He was completely taken by surprise with the nuclear blasts going on right by his face. He didn't have any shields up. He took them w/o damage at all.

Get some reading comprehension skills, Sol.

That would be your assumption becuase it never said he didn't have shields or containment up

No, that's not my speculation at all. laughing out loud Look at the scan, Sol. When he has his shield up, there's an aura around his body, or something that indicates a shield around his body.

All that was shown were the electromagnetic waves he was using to draw in atoms of metallic particles floating in the air, and fuse them together. RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FACE.

Why should I, MM is faster and would dispatch Magneto before that is possible.

It's funny... Magneto can actually fly a lot faster than J'onn can. His reflexes are also good enough to catch a speedblitzing Northstar right out of the sky. That's more impressive than anything I've seen from J'onn's reflexes before.

And all I'm saying he has to do is summon a shield. You're trying to tell me J'onn would end the fight before Magneto can simply do THAT. laughing out loud Quite retarded, actually...

And here's something interesting I've found. Here, we see Magneto at first w/o a shield up, then as Dazzler shoots her light wave beam towards him (obviously, AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT), he conjures up a shield quick enough to stop the blast. Interesting, no? roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/6231/magcontrolsphotons0ki.jpg

I cannot fix PIS however that doesn't make it any less PISsmile

How the hell was that PIS? What the f**k? The scan clearly stated that Martian blood is naturally richer in iron than human blood.

I guess you don't know the meaning of PIS then... erm

Nothing you have shown specifically states in the scans what you are attempting to pawn off in this discussion. You say lightening is hotter then the sun and Magneto survives it (it can be however you are assuming the temperature in this discussion as it isn't stated) you said Magneto is holding a fussion reaction in front of his face with no shields (however it doesn't state if Magneto has shields up or not however the reaction isn't expanding and you assume he doesn't.)
Then you said Magneto's reactions are slower then J'onn then backpeddle that stating Magneto's reactions are faster then human (which um he really hasn't shown)

*yawn*

Covered up above.

Martian Vision for the win still as MM's reflex's are just faster then Magneto's, thats just how it is.

Nope. Blood pull ftw.

Soleran
Look at it again, Sol. It says that Magneto was trying to "subtly, gently divert them into the upper atmosphere."

Then "UNAWARE that the missiles were programmed to react to the first sign of Magneto's power.... and detonate."

He was completely taken by surprise with the nuclear blasts going on right by his face. He didn't have any shields up. He took them w/o damage at all.

Get some reading comprehension skills, Sol.

Um the rest of that says "Magneto struggles desperatly to minimize the force of the nuclear reactions." I certainly don't have a reading comprehension problem, you have a probably quoting all the relavent materials, YET AGAIN. Magneto was controlling the force of the blasts he wasn't taking two nukes to the face straight up.

Yes he was doing that and it does look like he is shielding the reaction itself, if you don't see that then you are more blinded by your Magneto Fanboyism then ever. Magneto doesn't have durability to withstand a fusion reaction, he never has.

When we start talking about flight speed this might become relavent as it stands J'onn has taken on White Martians and they are VERY fast, hence J'onn's reactions are beyond Magneto. Since Magneto is also able to see into the EM spectrum it makes it near impossible to sneak up on him as the case with Northstar, this fight with J'onn is under a different set-up.

And all I'm saying is that J'onn's reactions are faster then Magneto's and all J'onn has to do is fry him, game over.

Yeah it's not like Dazzler just popped a light speed attack on Magneto (um no) she built up her power while Magneto watched, he KNEW what was coming.

Ho hum Martian Vision for the win 9/10

h1a8
1. Um the rest of that says "Magneto struggles desperatly to minimize the force of the nuclear reactions." I certainly don't have a reading comprehension problem, you have a probably quoting all the relavent materials, YET AGAIN. Magneto was controlling the force of the blasts he wasn't taking two nukes to the face straight up.

2. And all I'm saying is that J'onn's reactions are faster then Magneto's and all J'onn has to do is fry him, game over.

1.Since Mags didn't know the blast was coming he had to have super fast reflexes in order to control the blasts. This actually defeats your argument.

2. Also what defeats your argument is that
Forum rules state that planning before the bell is allowed. Magneto would just plan to instantly put up a shield at the time of the bell. Reflexes has nothing to do with anything. Magneto doesn't have to react to put up a shield as a response to a reacting to a vision blast. He just puts one up when the bell rings.

Mags when 10/10

batdude123
Um the rest of that says "Magneto struggles desperatly to minimize the force of the nuclear reactions." I certainly don't have a reading comprehension problem, you have a probably quoting all the relavent materials, YET AGAIN. Magneto was controlling the force of the blasts he wasn't taking two nukes to the face straight up.

Thanks for proving my point on his fast reflexes. laughing out loud He was unaware that they would explode right in his face, Sol. That's something even your crappy-ass logic can't deny. Once they exploded in his face, he reacted quickly in order to contain the blast.

Yes he was doing that and it does look like he is shielding the reaction itself, if you don't see that then you are more blinded by your Magneto Fanboyism then ever. Magneto doesn't have durability to withstand a fusion reaction, he never has.

Sol, my God, look at it again. He's using the electromagnetic fields to draw in metallic particles out of the air and fuse them right in front of his face. He has NOTHING around his body at all, and there's no proof of what you're trying to tell me. Nothing to indicate that he was containing the fusion at all. All it says, is that he was using the electromagentic fields were used to draw in the atomic particles out of the air. NOTHING MORE.

When we start talking about flight speed this might become relavent as it stands J'onn has taken on White Martians and they are VERY fast, hence J'onn's reactions are beyond Magneto. Since Magneto is also able to see into the EM spectrum it makes it near impossible to sneak up on him as the case with Northstar, this fight with J'onn is under a different set-up.

Again, talking about what you have no clue about. no White Martians aren't even that fast. Hell, Batman didn't have many problems with taking a few out. You gonna try and tell me he can take on MAGNETO? roll eyes (sarcastic) You're basing the assumption that J'onn has faster reflexes than Magneto on an absolutely shitty point. And Northstar didn't sneak up on Magneto at all. He was speedblitzing Magneto right in front of his face.

And all I'm saying is that J'onn's reactions are faster then Magneto's and all J'onn has to do is fry him, game over.

Yeah, too bad you have nothing to go on with your half-assed assumption that J'onn has faster reflexes than Magneto. roll eyes (sarcastic) Magneto could take J'onn's heat vision with friggin ease before he puts up one of his shields. That's all it would take.

Yeah it's not like Dazzler just popped a light speed attack on Magneto (um no) she built up her power while Magneto watched, he KNEW what was coming.

*sigh*

Sol, you're grabbing for straws when there's absolutely nothing for you to grab. She was building up her sound blasts when Magneto didn't have his shields up. laughing Notice how the people are clapping for her, while Magneto is speaking to her w/o a shield up. Then as she shoots the blast at him, he somehow manages to get a shield up in time. Fascinating, isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic) Your interpretation of scans just absolutely SUCK.

Ho hum Martian Vision for the win 9/10

Sure, if Magneto just stood there like an idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Magneto wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.