Orochi vs Onaga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The Celestial Demon vs the Dragon King.

After Orochi calls down the heavens and gets medeival on Onaga's enslaved warriors Onaga himself is left standing. SNK Boss Syndrome to the Max.

Emperor Ashtar
Orochi is a plot device that can only be beaten by kyo and iori, the only purpose he serves is an excuse to have kyo and iori have an active role in the plot, no matter what. Thus no onecan beat him, except those two clowns.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Orochi is a plot device that can only be beaten by kyo and iori, the only purpose he serves is an excuse to have kyo and iori have an active role in the plot, no matter what. Thus no onecan beat him, except those two clowns.

I know. Sucks, doesn't it?

TricksterPriest
Yes it does. This match is just sad. Orochi would probably beat Onaga of course, but with the plot device, there's no point. erm

Emperor Ashtar
Try mizuchi instead

TricksterPriest
No plot device? If so, still have to go with Mizuchi. Onaga is overrated.

Remulous
That plot device is overwhelmed when his body is destroyed and his power and his soul is used for the Maijegen. Anyway, Orochi takes this, plot device or not.

Joker1237
Onaga is hard to beat in MKD lol. So far, he is tops on being cheap in 3D fighting for MK. I would even put him over Khan. With out the Kymdedod, I would have NEVER beating Onaga lol. Hit one of them, than put out one long combo. I try to used 3 per round(You only got 6). And if the fight makes it to round 3. Than I pretty much screw.

Onage thown does a lage amout of damage. Than he has a unblockble flame thowing thing. Ground pound. His normal's do a lot of damage. And he blocks most of your moves. Good thing he lacks combos. BUT He more than makes up for it with Boss "Hit Points." If I land a combo on say Subby or Scorp, There going to feel it. Onaga takes less damage for thsos combos. Projects have no effect on Onage.

In all Onage would be a hard match up, for any one. The guy is Super Cheap lol. Maybe more cheap than Kintaro. Because Kintaro can be hurt with projections. Subby's iceball or Scoprion's spear saves them from Kintaro. But not Onaga. Onaga better leave the shinny things at home for this fight lol. Like I said, he is REAL hard to beat with out the keys to the realm you smash.

looldude
^ uh... are you basing this on video game wise? erm

anyway, ill say orochi

the only way to shut him out is to have all 3 clans
but even with that, he wont die, but instead, he will be sleeping.. erm

TricksterPriest
Joker, Onaga might seem tough to an MK player. But unfortunately, Orochi's moves are far more dangerous. The worst of which is his screen filling super, and his one-hit-kill super.

Darkstorm Zero
Your reffering o the Soul Steal SDM version? yeah, that would have worked in Grabs affected onaga at all... He's not the terror he once was in Deception, but everything is still intact, including grab and projectile immunity (Grab immunity goes away only for comparative sized characters such as other bosses like Blaze, Goro, Kintaro, Moloch and Motaro)

TricksterPriest
Orochi is a boss, thus he might be able to do it. Plus, you can't say for certain that it wouldn't work. And that still leaves the "Return To Nothingness" SDM.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.