Whats Better downloading anime or buying it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

evil_kidz
I would say downloading it, coz you dont have to wait for it to come out on DVD

Damo Iz God
Buying it. Hands down.

Kayne Archeron
err... BUYING, so your favorite animators actually stay in business... jeez

calvs
Downloading. Free for me.

Emperor Ashtar
Downloading, the anime business is too dependent on dvd's. I hate the fact I have to pay 30 bucks per episode, while my japanese counter part watches the same show for free on tv.

Kayne Archeron
...again, BUYING, so they actually stay in business

dirkdirden
Its always good to do a mix of both.

I download the shows to see if i like them. If I like them then I buy them. But I keep downloading them to stay current.

But if your poor then just stick to downloading becuase it is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too over priced. The trigun box set cost about 170.00 new...... ouch.

Damo Iz God

Kayne Archeron

WrathfulDwarf
Buying it

Reeses
Originally posted by dirkdirden

I download the shows to see if i like them. If I like them then I buy them. But I keep downloading them to stay current.

But if your poor then just stick to downloading becuase it is WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY too over priced. The trigun box set cost about 170.00 new...... ouch.

exatly

Hatorikunsays
Well you dont have to download it or buy it. Youtube actaully shows a lot of episodes from anime. Just type what your looking into the search browser on Youtube. It works because ive been able to watch the new Naruto episodes w/out having to buy it or wait to download anything.

Hatorikunsays
Or buy stuff off Ebay. Really cheap, but good quality.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Hatorikunsays
Well you dont have to download it or buy it. Youtube actaully shows a lot of episodes from anime. Just type what your looking into the search browser on Youtube. It works because ive been able to watch the new Naruto episodes w/out having to buy it or wait to download anything.
That's typically what I do, thought the picture quality is worse.

Hatorikunsays
yeah the picture quality is "ehh" but it takes less time. So if your a lazy bum then do it!

crazy_shadow

agreed, except i dont think its 170 anymore, it lowered a lot...

but a lot of anime boxsets can reach 100+ ..

i download first, if i like i try to see if i can find an english one to buy, EXCEPTION OF CHIBI VAMPIRE...they better not make english version cause japanese voices are PERFECT for it

Kayne Archeron

wtf??? 170 bucks? what, did you get the jacket, glasses, and angel arm w/ the box set???

boobsmagee
ive nver downloaded it but i cant afford to buy much i only own a bit, but ive looked at a range of stores and the prices are usually the same around me, its not exactly as bad as emperor shtar and others said, but the only stuff u see around like the box set is $120!!!!!, lol so i only get mainly whats on tv, ive searched for some of the stuff ppl say is the best like elfin lied or w/e naruto, and 20 dollors for a dvd with three episodes when there are like 200 episodes lol, or else i cant find it at all in stores, online it costs quite a penny too, :/ so im stuck lol watchign cartoon network starz and used to watch anime unleashed :/

boobsmagee
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
wtf??? 170 bucks? what, did you get the jacket, glasses, and angel arm w/ the box set??? sorry for double post agian but thats an average deal or close too, most dvd box sets are like that around here -.- i hate it, thats why i havnt seen much outside of tv :/, even $120 for like 25 episodes of a season, or part 1 and crap like that !!!!!!!

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by boobsmagee
sorry for double post agian but thats an average deal or close too, most dvd box sets are like that around here -.- i hate it, thats why i havnt seen much outside of tv :/, even $120 for like 25 episodes of a season, or part 1 and crap like that !!!!!!!

really? the most expensive box sets (with the exception of Kenshin, which is about 120 bucks due to how many episodes long it is) are about 60 bucks at the most expensive, and that was for G Gundam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.