Nolan still has it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chase el
Saw the prestige tonight and I loved it!

Good to see Nolan keeping his A+ work up.

The Dark Knight is too far away!

Anyone agree?!

Mr Parker
I agree that the Dark Knight is too far away.It only took them two years to make MAN-SPIDER two,why cant they make a sequal to batman begins in two years? mad Yeah from the previews,the prestige looks like its going to be the best movie of the year.I cant wait to see that movie.

chase el
its the surprise movie of the year. i enjoyed it start to finish with only the end raising a question mark

Doc Potato
It's good to hear that Hugh Jackman can still act in a normal role after 3 movies as Super-Fanboy-Man-With-Silverware-Sticking-From-His-Knuckles... or Wolverine...

Dinalfos
I thought it was average. Too predictable. Strong acting, though.

WrathfulDwarf
I'm interested in watching The Prestige. I heard that Nolan a Christian Bale work along just fine.

Mr Parker
Obviously they all 3 get along great-Bale,Nolan and Caine since he cast them recently again in a different film. smile

Doc Potato
I will definitely see Prestige sometime... but Christian Bale's cockney accent is ridiculous!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.