Running up a flag of truce...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

savvysparrow
Enough is enough! I know that people are easier to search when they're dead, but how much longer is this ridiculous KTTC vs KMC battle going to go on?

It's immature, inappropriate and has been allowed to go on for far too long on BOTH sides. The majority of the people who are on both KTTC and KMC are adults, or close enough in age proximity that they should know better.

Maybe it makes me daft like Jack to have hoped that we have moved past our differences, or for me to hope that we still have a chance of resolving our issues in a mature fashion. What is it going to take? That KMC members are banned from vewing KTTC and vice versa? It's ridiculous that people are signing up on both KMC and KTTC to write snarky remarks about their individual members. The cycle of negativity and hate is feeding itself.

It's time to finish this once and for all--Ghandi said "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". This means that sometimes the actions of one inappropriate user should not motivate a retalitory strike. In this instance, I am reffering more specifically to my compatriots here at KMC, though it applies to KTTC as well. If someone provokes you in a post, it's time to turn the other cheek, because the fault is with the person who posted. Debate is welcomed, opinions are welcomed, name calling, member bashing etc should not be tolerated.

If the members of KTTC wish to continue in this vicious cycle, let that be their choice. KMC should make a conscience decision to be the better people in this instance and take the conduct of this forum board to a higher, more intelligent level. Wars are a matter of choice, and to engage in one is never the right decision.
Isn't there enough grief, hatred and stress in the world? We shouldn't be adding to it by making KTTC and KMC horrible places to visit. No member of a forum should feel as though they need to leave a board because they're being ostracized. This is a form of bullying and it is UNACCEPTABLE. (Yes, internet bullying does exist. If you have your doubts, feel free to PM me and I will send you information.)

Ultimately, the underlying theme of the Pirates series is about uniting out of friendship and loyalty to a common cause. We all love Pirates. That's certainly something we can agree on. Let's make it our common cause with the members of KTTC to put this to a stop.

I'm truly sorry if this offends some people. It's not my intention, but I do feel that someone ought to be responsible to put a stop to what is internet bullying and if I alienate people by saying what I've said, then at least my conscience will be clear.

Thanks for understanding! Let's work together smile

Mišt
Geez I browse the forum and see a bunch of crappy threads about another website.

Heres a thought: Who gives a shit?
Post on KMC about POTC, not about some KTTC site. This is out of hand, seriously. I see what...about 5 threads mentioning the site? Its a website, get over it. If they come here to troll or spam, they'll get banned. Why so bloody paranoid about what people from another site think? Big deal you got blocked from their site, theres a whole internet out there filled with POTC forums.

Even making these 'lets be friends' threads....they are still entirely out of place in the forum, and unnecessary. Maybe you guys and gals have forgotten, but KMC is much larger than the POTC forum, and members who browse/post in here who also post in other forums, dont want to see the forum clogged with these silly forum war threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.