Marvel Nemesis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
They say Justice League heroes was bad. They said the same about marvel nemesis and that game was crazy hot. Graphics was nice, moves was even better. The only thing that kinda sucked was the new characters. Johnny ohm exception. Anyway what are your thoughts. I was thinking they could put more marvel heroes in this game or just make a marvel vs. dc but like marvel nemesis.

NiņoAraņa
i like it, i own it, not alot of other people like it...it's had it's way lows (missing alot of characters, new characters sucked, not following any kind of limits/abilities set by comics...etc.) but in all it was just supposed to be a brawler game..nothing too complicated. just get your mind off comics and play!!

Spideys Sister
I like some of the new characters.... The Wink, Paragon, Fault Zone and Hazmat are my faves. Old characters are... Odd... The biggest problems I had were with Storm and Venom....
If you're a true fan of Marvel and know half of anything on Venom you know His Grammer in the game does not add up.

Venom: "I am going to chew you up and spit you out."
"You thought you could defeat me."

It bugs me as a fan but becuase he's so badass I ignore it.

Storm looks like a whore in MN. Who runs around in knee high heeld boots and a thong.... Pass.

H. S. 6
I bought it and then brought it back within two days.

It was terrible, with clunky controls, a lousy plot, and sickening characterization.

smile

Rewmac
The combat system sucked. But game was cool. But I like Justice League Heroes. That's a good game too...

Entity
I own MN and me and my friends love it we played the hell outta that game for like 2 months but yea the imperfects kinda sucked. What they should have done was a better job with the characters and them real powers and limits I mean lost of people can beat spiderman but almost no one can beat the hulk but spidey could with his speed reflexes and mostly his spider sence

Can't wait for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Big Sexy
It was stupid. I mean the two player mode was fun but it felt like it would have been better as a side game in another game. Not worth 50 dollars alone. So far the Legends series, some of the Spidermans, and the Hulk ultimate destruction have been the best Superhero games within the past few years. Oh and Marvel vs Capcom , thats a classic.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It was stupid. I mean the two player mode was fun but it felt like it would have been better as a side game in another game. Not worth 50 dollars alone. So far the Legends series, some of the Spidermans, and the Hulk ultimate destruction have been the best Superhero games within the past few years. Oh and Marvel vs Capcom , thats a classic.

I totally I agree. thanks god I got it as a gift...It doesn't wort 50 dollars but it's cool to play woth Iron Man big grin

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Rewmac
I totally I agree. thanks god I got it as a gift...It doesn't wort 50 dollars but it's cool to play woth Iron Man big grin I foud IM to be a bit slow with reflexes but Spidey and The Thing had the best overall control. I really liked the finishing moves. That made it so worth while. smile

laughing out loud You guys payed $50? laughing out loud I payed 10 the week after it came out! laughing out loud

Newjak
I rented it. Not bad overall there were some nice things about it. I really liked how size strength speed were all actually used in the game. Loved how only Thing could pick up the heaviest stuff.

Plus I loved Johnny Olms

batdude123
Magneto was the best in that game.

SnakeEyes
Marvel Nemesis was an untterly horrible game.

I mean seriously, it's like they TRIED to make it bad.

Turok16
I loved it. It was a game it played how they should in comics mostly. Look if your DD don't fight Thing. Your attacks don't have much effect. Of course really it shouldn't t but its a GAME. It got you to fight people you should be fighting. Even know I like to be DD and face all the big ones.

Turok16
Originally posted by batdude123
Magneto was the best in that game.

Deferently, loved him. I could beat anyone. Thing walks up to you so you Chuck a a couple of cars at him. DD runs up chuck one and hes out.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Turok16
I loved it. It was a game it played how they should in comics mostly. Look if your DD don't fight Thing. Your attacks don't have much effect. Of course really it shouldn't t but its a GAME. It got you to fight people you should be fighting. Even know I like to be DD and face all the big ones.

that doesn't work...no expression

i whooped almost everyone with Wolvie

and everyone with spider-man and johnny ohmno expression

Turok16
Then your just to good I am afraid. Don't bash games because your to skilled.

Spideys Sister
DD was the biggest load in that game! He was the weakest and his attacks sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.