Mark Of The Wolf Rp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi Souichiro jolted up breathing hard. Another one what does it mean. He said to himself and layed his head back down. "Uh oh!" He yelled and threw the covers off of him and stood up. He bolted to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and washed his face. Then threw on some clothes and ran downstairs, and quickly opened the door locking it behind him as he left out. Nagi then began to run to the school as fast as he could.

Thunder Angel
Basil saw a boy running to school.Basil was eating some flamin hot cheetos as he watched the boy run.Basil then said "Hey whats up? you of to school in a hurry " he laughed as he stuffed flamin hots in his mouth.

trademark

Jenny_Bug
Jessie ran and sniffed in the air. She smelled something familiar. She turned in an alley and ran fast and picked up Kenta and dodged the werewolf's attack but her leg got cut. She sighed still running through alleyways somewhat lost. She kept trying to get Kenta awake.

scarecrow088
raven was tracking that same werewolf, she jumped in front of jessie and pushed down]

raven: your in my way time to die freak now to deal with you two that monster cut you didn't it, you'll turn in one of us, a freak but can stop that...

Jenny_Bug
"no i made sure i didn't get touched by it,"She mumbled. "It was glass,"she said. She looked at Kenta and sat him down gentle. "Thanks,"She said.

scarecrow088
raven: i maybe a child but im not dumb that beast drew blood from you don't deny it this wont hurt i promise to end it quickly.

Jenny_Bug
"It was fricken glass little girl,"She said mad. "No need to kill me,"She said moving kenta up Kenta. She stepped back. "Im not here to fight,"She said. "please leave,"She asked.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi stopped jogging and turned around to Basil. "Oh wat's up. I'm in such a hurry i'll talk later. We have this big project today and i promised Mrs. Grudge i'll be early." He said smileing then turned around and he began to start sweating. He then ignored his creepy, errie feeling and bolted to school.

scarecrow088
raven got closer and closer to them she was ready to strike when is heard a sound]

raven: the rest of its pack is starting to move again i'll be back to finish you off, you can try to run but i will find you so enjoy what time you have lift.

A_broken_smile
Camille moved fastly with no sound,she had to find some where nice and safe.She had just settled hin at her new place she was kind of young eto move away from her family but she had to.She sighed she din't know this place well her eyes looked around sharply for any thing.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie growled at her but after she was out of sight Jessie fell back holding her foot. "There is a peice of glass in my foot,"She mumbled pulling it out as blood came with it. She winced in pain and raped her foot. She looked at Kenta and waited for him to awake.

Silent_Dreams
Mitsuko quietly took her seat in her History class. She noticed that Nagi wasn't awake this morning so she peeked in his room to find him sleeping in. Being the kind of person she is, she didn't bother going through the trouble of waking him up. Because of that, she was always on time, unlike him. Of course, she wasn't looking forward to this day. She would return to the tormenting because of the way she looked. Her white hair nicely accented by fierce yellow eyes, but not her brother. Nagi was always the popular one, always the center of attention. And one could say that she despised him for that. She looked out the window as she saw him running to get to his classes. She muttered something under her breath before looking back at the teacher.

trademark
((did you guys know i was trying to make the werewolf kenta himself it was suppose to be a dream about him dealing with the fact he was a were wolf but you guy made it way better thanks))
"why are you hear? where are we?answer me now!!!"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie was scared now at his reaction. "Im sorry,"She said backing up wincing in pain. "I saved you from the werewolf and risked my life,"She stuttered. She winced again holding her foot in pain. She looked at Kenta. "I couldn't let you die,"She mumbled.

trademark
"you should not get into matters that do not involve you state your know women"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie slid back and forced herself up. "Im sorry you should be greatful to be alive,"She said. She leaned against the wall looking at Kenta. She felt tired her vision blurred. She swayed and fell down and blacked out because the loss of blood.

trademark

Jenny_Bug
After awhile Jessie woke up but still couldn't see. She blinked a few times and looked at Kenta. "Oh my gosh where am i?"She thought then she turned and looked at Kenta and sighed in releif. "You know you could of left me,"She said. She sniffed in the air. "Do you smell something?"She asked.

trademark
"why are you guys following me"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie gasped. "Whats going on?"She thought slidding on the bed back against its post. Now she was scared. She looked at there werewolf. She immeditly mindlessly changed into her wolf form growling fiercly at the werewolf.

scarecrow088
werewolf leader: she'll make good slave once shes turned, by the wheres billy.
raven: you mean him this shouldn't take too long there only four of you
pack leader: you kid are so died, get her
raven: hmm...untrained dogs your no match and only one left.
pack leader: no way your just a kid, you didn't even change to werewolf form
raven: its the end for you aww...he was faster then the others

women: thank you for saving me
raven: im sorry damn it i'll all of you monsters!

trademark

Jenny_Bug
Jessie continued to growl. She jumped in the air at the werewolf and bite it hard trying to rip flesh. "Get out of her,"She warning still bitting him. "Let him be,"She roared at the werewolf.

scarecrow088
raven: what was i thinking letting them get away like that i should've killed them, they probably turned by now but some thing about that girl reminded me of my older sister some ones fighting in there

trademark
the were wolf merely throw her off him and made his way to Kenta and picked him up by the arm and sniffing him he then looked over at Jessie]"sorry little girl but i have my orders"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie landed on the ground hard changing back in human form.. "NOOOOO!"SHE yelled. "I won't let you!!"She said. She ignored her foot pain and ran after the werewolf.

scarecrow088
raven: maybe i should wait untill they kill each other they're all the same even me looking to kill some thing

trademark
"who are you and what do you want with me"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie was hidding behind a tree now. She peaked and saw Kenta. "Hes changed but like me in a way<"She gasped. SHe shoke her head thrying to think.

trademark

Jenny_Bug
Jessie hesitated to come out. Butat last she ran out in her wold form growling. She watched in terror.

A_broken_smile
((reacap please and where can i come in??))

scarecrow088
rave: these morons don't know their doing come on go for his neck! oh crap that was to loud

trademark
(((nothing really happen you can come in by helping me or something)))
"NO!!.

scarecrow088
raven: why did i help

Jenny_Bug
Jessie also jumped at The Werewolf anyway. She bit is neck and was swung around. She bit harder and harder but the swinging never stopped. "I will protect,"She growled. She was tossed high in the air and came down head fist into the ground. She turned into her human form unconscious.

scarecrow088
raven got up slowly she put her hand over her wound

raven: you stupid animal your fights with me now come on let show you what real werewolf can do

Lucky Boy
Basil went back and got lost trying to go to the store go get him some chips.He heard a yelling nearby.He ran down there to see what it was.He saw a wolf like creature killing somebody.He shook in terror"What the hell"He dropped his bag of chips.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi quickly ran into his class to see his sister Mitsuko. He closed his eyes and smiled at her waveing. "Hey sis." He said and took a seat behind her. Nagi turned around to see his best friend Al. He had also been having weird dreams. "Hey." He said and waved at Nagi. Al looked at Nagi and smiled. "Hey you shouldn't be talking to the freak show it will make you unpopular." Al whispered but perhaps too loud letting Mitsuko hear. "Hey take it easy she's my big sis so back off."

scarecrow088
raven was about to fall her wounds were deep. she started to run at the beast her eye sight was fading as she was fought with her bare hands still in her human form, she hit it in the chest but he caught ravens leg and threw her down on the ground. it turned his attention back to kenta.

raven: your not done with me your finished!
werewolf: your pathetic
raven: whatever your words are meaningless

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi quickly ran into his class to see his sister Mitsuko. He closed his eyes and smiled at her waveing. "Hey sis." He said and took a seat behind her. Nagi turned around to see his best friend Al. He had also been having weird dreams. "Hey." He said and waved at Nagi. Al looked at Nagi and smiled. "Hey you shouldn't be talking to the freak show it will make you unpopular." Al whispered but perhaps too loud letting Mitsuko hear. "Hey take it easy she's my big sis so back off."
She looked at Nagi, with no emotion showing on her face. Even though she showed no emotion towards her brother on the outside, she was envious of him, and in a way, jealous. She merely glanced at his direction, and that was her greeting. She heard that boy's words glide off his lips like they were nothing. She had taken some insults from him before, but merely looked back at him and shot a glare. But today was, different. She turned her body so it faced him, and shot a glare. She knew what he was going through now, she dirty yellow eyes met his dark brown ones. He probably felt like they were the only two in the room, and an eeri feeling of death was around them. If they weren't in class, she would surely have taken his head clean off his shoulders. But she knew if she glared at him any longer, the teacher would notice them, so she broke the trance and returned to the empty paper on her desk.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Al was breathing deeply as he looked at Mitsuko. "I told you she's a freak. Everytime she glares at me i think i'm gonna die. I could have sworn i seen her turn into a werewolf one day." Nagi started laughing at Al. "A werewolf come on Al that's impossible. But that would be kinda cool if Mitsuko was a werewolf then i would be one. And i can be super strong, right sis?" He said and turned to Mitsuko smileing then looked at Al. Nagi or Al had not turned into a werewolf before and never even knew they existed. But Mitsuko knew everything about them. Of course Al and Nagi didn't know but they were both having the same dreams of moons and terrifying monsters.

Silent_Dreams
"Sure, whatever." she said "But tell your friend, if he wants to live, he'd better watch that mouth of his." she was tired of the insults, and it was only the beginning of the day. She would have hours of more teasing, and she would go insane if she didn't have a break or something. But little did they know, Mitsuko was already cursed with another side. A werewolf side. And soon, very soon, they would both have one too.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Oh yea right wat's the freak show gonna do? One of you and nearly the whole school calls you a freak. Nagi it's impossible to tell you're related to her! She could have got seperated at birth. Your whole family is normal except her." The Teacher was now gone he said he would be gone for a few minutes or maybe a hour. And had told them if he wasn't back just go to the next class. Al was now yelling showing some sign of fear, and some other students stared at Mitsuko looking at her disgustingly. Nagi clossed his eyes and smiled. "Hey everyone let's just calm down. My sister isn't weird she's awesome. You just have to get to know her."

vraya the great
(sorry for not being on yesterday, I had a party to go to)

Himion was sitting in a bar that he had snuck in to. He got a few drinks; he just wanted to be left alone for tonight. Unfortuantely nothing ever went the way he wanted and a couple of minutes after he finished his drink there was a bar fight, and one of the guys was pushed in to him. Himion's mark surged a deep black as he pushed the man in to a wall leaving a couple of cracks in the brick in the wall and knocking the man out. "leave" Himion said to the other man with a bit of the beast behind his voice so it sounded like some kind of sinister roar. The man packed up his stuff and left quickly. Everyone was looking at Himion. "Bartender, another one please." He said. Himion did not really care. Soon they all went back to whatever they were doing but they knew that the guy in the corner really wanted to be left alone.

trademark
"you are making this harder then this has to be boy"

Silent_Dreams
Originally posted by Kurosaki Ichigo
"Oh yea right what's the freak show gonna do? One of you and nearly the whole school calls you a freak. Nagi it's impossible to tell you're related to her! She could have got seperated at birth. Your whole family is normal except her." The Teacher was now gone he said he would be gone for a few minutes or maybe a hour. And had told them if he wasn't back just go to the next class. Al was now yelling showing some sign of fear, and some other students stared at Mitsuko looking at her disgustingly. Nagi clossed his eyes and smiled. "Hey everyone let's just calm down. My sister isn't weird she's awesome. You just have to get to know her."
Mitsuko's eyelids flew open in suprise. No more. She had gotten so fustrated, that her werewolf side had woken up a bit. She walked over to Al's desk, her head down so her hair covered her eyes.
"So." she said in a voice that didn't sound like hers, "You think I'm a freak?" She raised her head to show her eyelids wide open, and an evil smile that showed some of her sharp teeth. She raised a hand and slapped Al on his cheek. The class gasped in suprise and hurried to get away from her.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Al's head was turned the other way from the slap. His whole cheek turned red and purple as he started to shake. He could feel something but didn't know, something wasn't right with Mitsuko and he didn't know. But he knew not to insult her anymore. His eyes were now wide open as he starred out the window. Al then closed his mouth and sat down quiet not saying a word. Nagi turned around to see Mitsuko slap Al. He seen that Al was shaking and could tell something wasn't right with Mitsuko. "Hey sis that wasn't right. You didn't have to slap him." Geez what's been up with her these days?

Silent_Dreams
"Now if you don't want another, I would highly suggest you stop." she said
Mitsuko turned her head towards Nagi, staring at him. She didn't say anything to him and went back to her desk. She put her face in her hands and returned to her normal self. She could feel all of their eyes on her, and she could hear all their whispers.
'I can't believe they're related.'

'She such a freak!'

I can't believe she slapped Al!'

She looked up at them to stop their whispering. She would tell Nagi about it later, after school.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Nagi looked at Mitsuko as she put her face in her hands. "Hey sis that really wasn't right." He said and turned towards Al who was stareing at Mitsuko still shaking. The bell then rang loudly Nagi picked up his pencil, and Math book, and his binder and some other things. He then stood up and shook Al hardly. "Come on man don't be so worked up. It's nothing she was just mad come on. We've got math together so get your stuff and let's go." Homeroom was long today very long. And the one day Nagi wanted it to be long it all went down hill. Al getting slapped Mitsuko getting mad. Nagi thought and went to the front of the room. Al shook his head as if shaking the thoughts away and stood up. He bolted past Mitsuko getting a weird feeling as he ran pass her. He then smiled and Nagi and Al walked outside the door and began to walk to there Math class with Mrs. Huffmen.

Silent_Dreams
Mitsuko was probably the last person to get out of the classroom. Next period, science. most of her classmates were popular and despised her. Even the teacher looked at Mitsuko weird. She slowly walked and took her seat in the far corner in the back.
'Please let this be over quickly.' she thought and put her head down on the desk. 'I could go home early. Just tell the teacher your not feeling well.' she thought as the late bell rang.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Al and Nagi had just made it in a second before the late bell. They quickly took there desks as Mrs. Huffmon bega to teach.

Silent_Dreams
Mitsuko grabbed her things and darted out of the classroom door before anyone else. It was break now, and for the most part, she was in a better mood. She met up with Toboe, her only friend.
"I heard you hit someone today." Toboe said to Mitsuko.

"Yeah, so?" she replied walking to their hangout. A dark corner near the library.

"You shouldn't use the werewolf. It's dangerous." Toboe said. "If you want, I can get you something similar to this." she said raising her sleeve to reveal the black bracelet she always wears.

Mitsuko shook her head. "No, I'm fine." They still had about ten minutes left until their next class. The overheard some new girls walking by talking about how weird they were.
"Great. The first years are already talking about us..."

Kurosaki Ichigo
The teacher walked out of the room. "For some reasons all the teachers kept saying they would be right back and would leave for a hour." Nagi yawned and looked at Al who was sleep.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie woke up after awhile. She rubbed her eyes and stood up the fight was still going on. "Oh my...."She mumbled looking at the 2 werewolf's fight. She looked at the younger one. "Is that kenta?"She thought. She saw Raven and stepped back remembering what she did she frowned. She kept quiet.

A_broken_smile
((jenny_bug...may you take my person and get her into the story for me please?))

Jenny_Bug
((ok....sure Camille....ill try my best....))
Camille was walking in the woods. She had gone there to train. She walked and her hair blew gently in the wind. Her bell around her neck Jingled. She smelled something and turned going in that direction. She held her bell while she looked at two werewolfs fight and 2 girls there.

SilentWolf
A dark figure moved swiftly along the edges of the shadows near an alley way. As the figure occasionally passed through day light it was obvious this figure was none other than a large black wolf.

The wolves head was lowered, her ears pointed back in aggression and the fur along her spine on end. From the creatures bared fangs dripped fresh blood, leaving behind a path of red splotches.

Her brown eyes darted from corner to shadow to corner. Rayg had just made a kill, but the overwhelming agression and raged still slightly pulsed through her veins as she looked for a quite place to rest.

Thunder Fox
(woah wht i miss)

SilentWolf
(Everything... But so did I lol. I just made an intro right above your post, so dont feel left out >_&ltwink

Thunder Fox
(>.&ltwink

SundaysTheory
Originally posted by vraya the great
Himion was sitting in a bar that he had snuck in to. He got a few drinks; he just wanted to be left alone for tonight. Unfortuantely nothing ever went the way he wanted and a couple of minutes after he finished his drink there was a bar fight, and one of the guys was pushed in to him. Himion's mark surged a deep black as he pushed the man in to a wall leaving a couple of cracks in the brick in the wall and knocking the man out. "leave" Himion said to the other man with a bit of the beast behind his voice so it sounded like some kind of sinister roar. The man packed up his stuff and left quickly. Everyone was looking at Himion. "Bartender, another one please." He said. Himion did not really care. Soon they all went back to whatever they were doing but they knew that the guy in the corner really wanted to be left alone.

(heh, sorry I'm late, was at camp all weekend!)

Asa, clad in her skinny jeans and layered t-shirts, meandered around the town, skipping class as always, until she found a place... or scent that would strike her interest. Her findings were suprsingly almost immediate. A local bar, a place she was easily accepted, and where she could feel that tensions were somewhat high. Strutting in past a few older men, and pushing away a few others, Asa was obviously easily recognized by her fiery red hair. But Asa, repectfully declining a few inappropriate offers, made her way to the far corner of the bar where she sat down next to a boy who looked like he did not want company. Nonetheless, Asa was not one to pass by somebody who she could feel they had the same gift, or curse, as she did. Then, resisting the temptation to fully let herself go, she simply half smiled making eye contact and said "Hey," hoping for anything of a response.

SilentWolf
The flustered looking wolf continued her way down the street, making her way towards the forest that started near the outskirts of this town.

Rayg had settled down quite a bit, and started to move in a more relaxed gate. It was odd for her to go out during the day like this, but she had always loved indulging in the fact that most humans were wandering unsuspectingly at these hours.

trademark

scarecrow088
raven: about time you kill it, if i wasn't so injured i would've killed all of you huff huff...you better kill me now boy or i'll come back to killl you and the girl

trademark

scarecrow088
raven: what a dork i'll just lay here for a while till i can move again well back to reality, i think i can move again

SilentWolf
Rayj's nose twitched. Blood was near by. Alot of it by the smell of things. Her first impluse was to track the smell and earn herself an easy meal. Unfortunatly Rayj could tell by the mixed scents that this was no wounded animal, it was a fight. The black wolf snarled and contined on her way.

Silent_Dreams
The bell rang for third period to start. Mitsuko sighed and got up from her seat. The beginning of the year was already screwed up. She had no classes with Toboe, and most of her classes with that...Al. She grabbed her bag and walked to the girls locker room.
"See ya." they said and left.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie watched Kenta leave and hear Raven's remark. She growled then layed off. She stepped back about to run. "What if she kills me?"She thought. SHe stepped a few stepps back again.

scarecrow088
raven turned to jessie she had a confused look on her face, she looked at the blood in her hand then back to jessie she had a smile on her face

raven: don't worry if i wanted to kill you, you'd be died hmm...the rain will wash all the scarlet sin away.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie was still frighten and a bit confused. She looked at her body
and examined the wounds. She sighed. "Kenta take care friend,"She said looking into the sky. "I don't believe you,"She said still starring at sky. "You will try to kill me,"She mumbled.

scarecrow088
raven picked up her sickle and turned away

raven: like i care if you believe me or not but if you ever kill a human...you will be doubt with that wolf was sent by some one but why?

Jenny_Bug
Jessie stared down. "Thanks,"She said. "I'll see you sometime again maybe?"She asked. She felt the rain and smiled. "Feels great doesn't it,"SHe said going under a tree sitting against it.

scarecrow088
raven was still feeling weak so she sat down on the other side of the tree the will wash all the smell of blood away.

raven: so what do you do for fun when your not a snarling beast

Jenny_Bug
"Well...i...guess i roam...i already finished school,"She mumbled holding out her hand blood clear off. "You know what i hate?"She asked. "The smell of blood mixed with rain,"She mumbled tiredly.

scarecrow088
raven went in a deep sleep she was thinking about her sister carmen and how she would always smile when it rained she said that she loved the rain because gave life to all livings raven started calling out carmen your back she moved around a little

raven: come back please don't leave me all alone

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sat up stright turning behind the tree looking at Raven. "Shes sleeping,"She thought. "Should i wake her?"She asked herself. She reached out her hand several times hesitating. She finally woke her up. "Are you ok?"She asked.

scarecrow088
raven opened her eyes see saw jessie's hand reaching for her she graded her hand and swung her against the tree and put her sickle at her neck she snaps out of it

raven: im sorry i got to go why do i feel this way i can't stop thinking about carmen, just get it through your head she's died and not coming back

Jenny_Bug
Jessie saw the way she reacted and was now scarredd She held her head and layed under the tree and fell asleep. She was to tired and in deep sleep.

trademark

Lucky Boy
Basil heard someone crying.He climbed up a tree and saw a boy crying right by the next tree.He swung on the tree branch doing chin-ups.He then jumped down."Hey why are you crying?" he said in curiousity.

SilentWolf
By now Rayj had made it to the woods where she often took shelter during the day. The black wolf trotted her way over to a large dead tree. A human hand could be seen poking between a few scraggly branches. Rayj chomped down on the bit of flesh and with a few tugs, pulled a half dead human carcass from a den beneath the tree's roots.

Rayj plopped down next to the human and started gnawing on his arm. She was keeping this human alive for days now. Not for food, but for the sheer pleasure of watching him suffer. It helped her get through the boring times of the day.

vraya the great
(finally I actually have a chance to get to posting here but I am afraid that I don't really see a place to come in. Anybody looking for a marked to talk/fight with.)

SilentWolf
My character has no one to talk/fight/eat! Most everyone else is already set

vraya the great
(ok)
Himion was taking his last patrol of his territory when he noticed two figures. One was standing over the other and biting at it. He advanced closer sneaking in his wolf form. It was a female who was...like him. He had never seen any other werewolves other than the ones who had taken him in so many years ago, and frankly, he was afraid. He advanced turning in to his human form and yelled "Hey! this is my place take your human and get out... or if you really want to, you can leave him here" he added smirking.

SundaysTheory
(hey vraya... check out the 4th page smile )

SilentWolf
Rayj's ears perked up, and she was quick to jump to her feet and face the approaching human figure. Although he looked like a human, he sure didn't smell like one. He was a wolf too, and by the looks of it, he was one of her kind.

"Your place?" She snapped back, now standing in her human form. "I dont see your name written on it. I think I'll stay." Rayj finished with a malicious smile.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie woke up sudenly deep breathing. She sniffed in the air and smelled the aweful smell of blood mixed with rain. SHe turn to her right and transformed into her wolf form. She ran real fast in that direction. She smelt a familiar sent that gave her curiousity. She stoped and saw Kenta and some guy talking to him whom she did not know. She stood there silently in the open.

Lucky Boy
Originally posted by SilentWolf
By now Rayj had made it to the woods where she often took shelter during the day. The black wolf trotted her way over to a large dead tree. A human hand could be seen poking between a few scraggly branches. Rayj chomped down on the bit of flesh and with a few tugs, pulled a half dead human carcass from a den beneath the tree's roots.

Rayj plopped down next to the human and started gnawing on his arm. She was keeping this human alive for days now. Not for food, but for the sheer pleasure of watching him suffer. It helped her get through the boring times of the day.

Basil left the boy alone.He went on walking.He then saw a wolf eating a hand."This is something you would see in the movies"basil said frightened.His heart started to beat vigorously and wild and he started to take form as a wolf.He then charged at the wolf that was eating the human hand.

SilentWolf
Rayj quickly turned her attention to the newcomer. In the blink of an eye she had changed back into her wolf form to intercept the attack.

As the strange wolf lunged at her, she lashed out, snaping her jaws around the scruff of his neck and flinging him off course and into a nearby bush.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie walked up to Kenta sniffing him. "You alright,"She asked. She sat infront of him looking at him with concern. She looked at the sky then back down.

trademark
"I think so but how are you?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed. "Not good,"She said. "I must go soon and get better before im really sick,"She said turning to human form. "But im most worried bout you....i was scared,"She said as images passed through her. She had wide eyes. "I have to go,"She said running.

trademark
"why are you running away from me i need answers now!"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie opened her eyes deep brething. She sat up and stood up. "I remember something..."SHe started. "I just want you to leave me alone,"She said crying. SHe turned to run but stopped. She looked at Kenta.

trademark
"IF YOU DID NOT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?!"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sat down and still cried holding her head in her arms. She didn't show he face. "Because..."She said. "Because i had to,"She said wipping her face.. "Something told me i had to,"She said looking at Kenta. "Im sorry,"She said.

Lucky Boy
Basil recovered his fall into the bush and charged at the wolf again.He spit in the wolf face and tackled the wolf on the ground.He revealed his sharp teeth and bit the wolf on the leg.He then turned back in human form."Who are you?"he said.

SilentWolf
Rayj returned to her human form as well. With a sharp kick she pushed the attacker off of her and scrambled to her feet.

"My name is Rayj! Just who the hell do you think you are." She snarled back, crossing her arms over her chest as she reached for the twin knives at her bicepts.

vraya the great
Himion got up slowly and sniffed. "My name is Himion Kelso, and you just pissed me off!" he roared changing in to his werewolf form, he pushed rayg over, he picked up the human and began running away at an incredible speed.

vraya the great
(BUMPer sticker)

Jenny_Bug
Jessie stood up and ran in the direction of north. She ran real fast not wanting to see any body. She hit someone that flew bye and she hit a tree with her head. SHe saw that it was a werewolf with a human in its hands. SHe trembled in fear not knowing what to do.

vraya the great
Himion got up growling to look at what had hit him. It was another werewolf...when would he stop running in to others, but this one... wasn't as dark as the other that he had just encountered. Perhaps he didn't have to expect a fight from this one.
He threw the human a few yards away and turned in to his wolf form. "Hello there. Who are you?" He asked politely trying to completely neglect the presence of the human he had just thrown.

SilentWolf
Out of no where Rayj, now in her wolf form, slammed into Himion, knocking him off balance and tackling him to the ground.

The dark wolf struggled to snap at his throat, but only managed to get a grip on his shoulder. She violently shook her head from side to side, attempting to tear his flesh to pieces.

Great the Vraya
Himion screamed in agony. "AAA dammit," He said as a strip of skin was torn off. He turned in to his wolf form and rolled over on top of her and then backed away and turned into his werewolf form. "That was the last straw," he roared throwing her in to the trunk of a tree.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie trembled in fear. She continued to shake uncontrolably with her eyes wide. She slid up the tree trunk holding herself up and just watched speechless.

SilentWolf
Rayj yelped as her back impacted the rough surface of the tree. She fell to the forest floor with a soft thump before she managed to scramble to her feet.

The wolf's pupils had shrunk so much they were barely visible. She bared her dagger-like teeth. The white of them contrasted with the black of her ruffled fur, making it all too easy to see the smudges of Himion's fresh blood in her mouth.

Rayj took a few step towards Himion, snarling in a low pitch as she readied herself to launch for his throat. This werewolf was obviously a fighter, and Rayj was never one to back down from a fight.

Great the Vraya
Himion was trying to hold Rayj off when he noticed a mark on the back of her neck. It was the same mark that was bared by the people who had taken him in. Was she in the same tribe as him. He was given a new surge of strength and picked her up by the scruff then threw her on the ground more softly this time and put his foot down firmly on her chest holding her down. He turned back in to his human form. "No more fighting" he said solemnly. You want your human back... here" he added picking up the writhing mass of flesh and laying it by Rayj. He took his foot off and began to walk away.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie side but not all the way in relief. She shoke her head and didn't understand. She changed in her wolf form and shot off.

Great the Vraya
(sorry about how we both kind of ignored you. Whered you shoot off to? towards me or the other way?)

Jenny_Bug
(oh its ok i enjoyed the reading it was fun^.^ and i went anyway i dunno )

Great the Vraya
(ok.) Himion snuck his way in to another bar and sighed. He had a lot to think about based on the recent events. If she had been from the same tribe as him, then how come she didn't recognise him unless she was a newwer member than him and if she was, that meant that his tribe wasn't completely hunted down which led him to much more to think about. He sighed again.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie ran without stopping dodging trees. She misdodged and ran head on into a think tree and fell back unconcious but in no bad condition.
She layed there kinda in a upside down way.

SilentWolf
Rayj stood, still in her wolf form. She stared at the human carcass in disgust. The object of her entertainment was now useless. He was dead and his flesh withered. He wouldn't even make a decent meal.

The wolf began to snarl lightly before she pressed her nose to the soft earth and started to pick out the strangers scent. She wasn't about to let him get away with spoiling her afternoon.

Great the Vraya
( laughing out loud I pictured that one laughing out loud ) Himion decided he would go back in to the woods again to look for her and aplogize and explain the circumstances of what had happened to her. As he was looking, he noticed the wolf he had seen earlier knocked unconcious with a big bump on her head. He ran up to her and tried to wake her up by dumping some cold water on her head.

Jenny_Bug
(i did to it looked like Jessie was dumb laughing out loud laughing out loud )
Jessie shot up screaming. She was now n her wolf form shakin the water off. She shoke cold. She looked at him madly clinching her fists. "What in the hell would give you the right to do that!"She said in his face. She rubbed her head. "Ouch,"She mumbled. She sniffed.

Great the Vraya
"meh, I don't think it's healthy for people to be unconcious. Himion Kelsey at your service. Sorry about earlier by the way" Himion said smiling.
( btw. Silent Wolf, now would be the perfect time to attack big grin )

Jenny_Bug
Jessie continued rubbing her head in pain. "Well that cold water felt good on my head,"She said and let out a smile. "Im Jessie,"She said with a slight bow. She stood straight and extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Himion!"She said.

Great the Vraya
"Good to meet you too. But, formalities aside, I think I may need another wolf's help. I'm looking for the girl that I fought earlier. I believe you were a witness to it and may have gotten her scent. I wasn't able to as she almost tore my nose off. Do you think you could help me find her?" He asked solemnly.

Jenny_Bug
(my last post sorry its short but i got to go to bed)
Jessie's face lit up. "Yup sure!"She said smiling brightly. She sniffed the ground then stood straight in wolf form. She coughed a few times then sniffed again. "Folow,"She said and began to walk forward.

SundaysTheory
Asa walked along a back road trying to ignore the scents of the other werewolves around her as she was still trying to accept the concept of her new power. But as distant movement caught her attention and curiosity, she couldn't possibly resist. Asa changed into her wolf form and took off towards the lustful scent of fresh blood. Darting through a group of humans, she entered a small wood, her curiosity getting more than the best of her. Taking a left, a right, a left, a right and a collision into something not particularly hard, but hard enough to off balance her. Asa fell but transformed back into her human form and quickly scrambled to her feet. She found herself face to face with a human... who she quickly realized was not just a human but another werewolf, and a marked one at that. She took note of the other beside him, but turned her attention back to the boy. "Sorry about that."

Great the Vraya
He followed as he led Himion to what he had been searching for for years. A connection to his old tribe. He looked at the other werewolf and asked "mind if I see the back of your neck" He was checking for the mark. He might just not have to go looking for Rayj afterall.
('night Jenny)

SilentWolf
Awww your leaving. >_<!!! Im such a late poster!

There was a loud snap of a twig, and just before the two wolves could react, Rayj launched herself into Himion, slamming him hard into the earth as she lunged for his face. Unfortunately her jaw's filled with the flesh of his arm instead.

The wolf jerked her head to one side, violently pulling his arm at an odd angle. Rayj locked her eye's onto his and bore deep into them with a look utmost hatred. Something told her this wolf familiar.

Great the Vraya
"Owwww dammit, stop fighting...rrrr get off" Himion said. He decided to stay in human form so he could interact without a threatening growl in his voice. He hit her hard in the nose multiple times with his other hand. "I have something I need to tell you... something important. If you want to kill me go ahead but my secret will die with me," he yelled still trying to get her off

(don't kill me sad )

SilentWolf
lol Oooh Alright e__e

Rayj knew there was something different about this wolf. Normally she would have torn anyone apart in these circumstances, but never in her life had she come across a wolf like this.

With a gentle yelp she hopped backwards, leaving Himion some space as she swiped a paw over her sore nose.

Great the Vraya
Himion was tired, beat up, and his arm was ripped to shreds. He was not in any condition to stand, so he rolled over showing her the mark on his neck. "I...believe...this may be familiar...to you," He said panting in between words. His skin was beginning to heal, but his arm still hurt like a b!tch.

SundaysTheory
He was awkward and cute as he asked to see her mark, obviously he didn't trust his instincts as much as she did. But as Asa was about to show him, the boy was attacked by another. Asa watched with some enjoyment as she always found some pleasure in pain. She watched until they were done and then slyly asked "You two finished?"

SilentWolf
Rayj took a cautious step foward and pressed her nose to Himions neck. After taking a few short sniffles, she backed away, wrinkling her nose.

Seconds later she returned to her human form, sitting cross legged. Rayj peered at the mark from a distance, but was still not sure what to think of this creature. Every instinct in her body screamed Kill, kill, Kill. Yet it wasn't every day she stumbled across someone like her. Perhaps she would do better to leave him alive.

"So just what the hell were you thinking when you ran off with my dinner!?"

Great the Vraya
"I was thinking I was hungry. Just like you were thinking you were hungry when you took that bite out of my arm." Himion replied smirking. "Yes, we are finished if that's all you care about," he added looking at Asa. "It looks like we are all of the same tribe and yet, I am the one to die" He said gruffly before falling unconcious from bloodloss.
( I'm not going to die. Just going to sleep for a little while. I'm going to be back in a half hour hopefully. In the meantime... mingle. smile )

SilentWolf
A half hour of sleep... Interesting. Very interesting indeed. Well see you then, sir.

Rayj watched the man through curious eye's. As he fell unconcious she began to laugh her heart out. If she had been born with a single bit of mercy in her blood she would have felt very sorry for the creature before her.

"Lucky you don't taste very good. If you weren't so chewy I'd have another bite out of you."

K Tragedy
The scent of blood roused him from his attempt at slumber. He had had troubles falling into sleep for a while. Perhaps it had been that night... It had left him in a state of such shock and disgust that he wouldn't let the memories go. He closed his eyes in a futile fight to gain back his relaxed state, yet the blood scent pushed him into curiosity.

A loner, something Lost, he wouldn't ever belong to a specific pack. No tribe really wanted a lonely hermit in their wing. He would be a flaw, an obscurity. And, he didn't want to be in any group. He didn't want to be in any war. He only wanted to become what he once was. Human...

Coming upon the sounds that had soon followed with the smell of crimson liquid, he crouched in the shadows. He was in his human form. His face was handsome and well kept, no flaws making that beautiful skin any less beautiful. His features were perfection, and large brown eyes matched the locks that fell over them. He hid behind this curtain of branches and bushes to get a good look at just what had captured his attention so. He gasped, finding just what it was. A tribe of wolves. His movements were silent, fluid-like. He made sure to bring no attention to himself.

Snap!

He cussed softly. His hand had broken a twig. It had been careless and dumb! Now they would know something was up. He looked around for a place to run, leaping for the nearby shadow of an oak tree in hopes of climbing it. He didn't get far, for his foot landed in the wrong place. He yelped in surprise, falling back against the ground as the strength of the rope around his ankle kept him in place. He looked at it questioningly before the rope slung up by a large rock-weight and he was lifted into the branches, dangling with his head facing the dirt. He chewed on his lower lip, hanging there by his ankle. He had a black, silken dress shirt on, as well as some torn up jeans - compliments of a mortal that had crossed his path. He snarled, making a desperate attempt to free himself before he was caught.

Great the Vraya
Himion slowly came back to conciousness his wound fully healed. He sat up and looked around sniffing the air. He saw Rayj. "I-I'm not dead?" he asked surprised. What the hell is going on.

(I see you guys didn't mingle too much.)

SilentWolf
Rayj got to her feet and walked right up to Himion. She kicked his shoulder, pusing him onto his back. The girl pressed her foot down on his chest, pinning him there while she looked down at his startled face.

"Why don't you start explaining." She snarled with a smile.

Hah yea, minamal minglage went on while you were gone >_>

Great the Vraya
"I don't think so" he said smirking back. He showed her his fully restored arm by sticking it out then it transformed in to its werwolf form and he knocked her off with his forearm. "You know the whole weak, oh look at me I'm about to die take pity on me gag. It was all an act. You should have killed me when you had the chance. You showed me mercy. I would be touched except for the fact that that is not the way of the wolf. You put on a tough face, but you are merciful... weak on the inside. I am the top dog here and I'll be damned if I'm going to take orders from you," he said back in his human form. "so... why don't you start explaining" he mocked with his silver bladed knife out.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie Jumped in a tree and sat down yawning and still rubbing her head. She stopped and smiled swaying her feet side to side and noticed something
in the air. "Himion...i got to leave,"She said jumping off the tree. She slightly bowed before running off. SHe was in her human form and came to a hault behind a tree seeing someone
handsome just dangling. Jessie slowly approched the guy. She extended her hands and after hesitations she helped him free.

SundaysTheory
Asa continued to watch the other two marked wolves before her, seeing as they were the same tribe she felt obliged to stay somewhat near them. She had been looking for one like her for quite a while now, or at least since she had been changed and now there were two. Why leave now? This is what you've been looking for, she told herself.

Her head snapped in the other direction as she could sense a subtle movement behind her. Asa decided to shrug it off, probably just a small animal that... Now she was positive she had heard something. Something definitely big than a little woodland creature. Turning around, she stepped through the thick forest trees. It didn't take as long as she thought it would to find what she had been looking for. A smirk spread across her lips as she set her fierce green eyes upon the pitiful sight. It was a rather hilarious of a boy around her age, dangling by his ankle above her. She tried to restrain herself from laughing too hard.

"Everything alright up there?" she snickered as he tried to free himself from the trap. Asa studied him as he hung... This particular boy wasn't a marked, such as herself, but he wasn't destined either. Being somewhat of a new werewolf she was confused on what to define him as. But no matter, Asa simply crossed her arms asking "Would you like some help, or do you rather enjoy hanging there?"

SilentWolf
Rayj didn''t have time to react. She didn't at all expect what had just happened, and she hated herself for it. It was obvious now that this new wolf was not about to bring her any help at all. In this case it left her only one other option.

Rayj returned to her human form as well. She glared at the stranger as she sharply unsheathed two combat knives from her bicepts.

"You must be out of your mind if you think you can win that easily." She replied in a calm voice. Seconds later she lunged, holding both knives fencer style, she slashed at his throat from two opposite direction, hoping to end this fight quickly.

Bear Hug
Basil then sensed the wolf that he fought earlier.He quickly ran and saw her slashing at the boys neck.Basil then came and knocked her down."You want to kill some kill me."he said yelling.He turned into a werewolf.With his miraculous strength he threw her into the tree."Dont feel some tough now?Do you?"he said angrily stomping towards her.He then grabbed her by her neck."Who the hell are you?"

SilentWolf
Rayj was still in her human form as she stared at the werewolf who had come out of nowhere. He had caught her off guard, and in the form of a werewolf, he was much, much stronger than her.

Rayj did not answer his question, instead she drove both combat knives into the wrist of the arm that had the monstrous grip around her neck. After twisting the knives around, she ripped them out of his flesh and kicked both legs into his stomach, hoping to pull free from his grip.

Great the Vraya
Himion arched his back to dodge the slash of the knives then said"oh well, I never liked this knife anyway." and threw the knife directly in to the bark of a tree. "I have...always been better with my hands," this time he said as he turned in to his mostly human but part wolf form and threw the destined off of her (TF is destined right?) and picked her up by the throat talking to her as she was up against the tree in a pained growling sound. "Now, this is obviously someone of a different tribe and we are marked to kill all of these kind so I give you a choice. We can kick his a$$ and then leave eachother alone, or I can dig my claws in a bit further and end your pathetic life. Your choice." He said smiling with his curved fanged teeth.

K Tragedy
He growled sourly. This wasn't how he wanted to be found at all. Perhaps pinned under someone's claws, but this was just pathetic. He made a desperate grab for the noose around his ankle, yet the rope only swayed. He found no weakness in the cord. With a frown he made another desperate attempt to free himself by pulling himself up by the rope and the branch.

He could have turned into a werewolf, perhaps used his claws to slice the rope into shreds and fall to the ground. Yet, that would be admitting that he was no longer human. That he was a monster. And that was something he would never do. Willingly anyways...

A voice made him pick his head up. He looked at two girls below him, blushing in slight embarrassment. He shook his head, desperate to free himself by himself. However, as he swung back and forth he only managed to get himself dizzy. Vomit rose in his throat. He shook his locks and stared back at the girl that had spoken. The other seemed quiet, almost shy.

"Yeah. If it isn't too much trouble."

His voice sounded carefree, when in reality it was cautious. This was a werewolf by the smell of her, he still couldn't get used to that new sense. He shook his head, focusing on an ant that seemed very interesting at the moment. Anything to avoid eye-contact with these creatures. The ones he was like. As much as he hated to admit it.

Jenny_Bug
"My name is Jessie,"She said looking at him smiling so what are you doing around here...not very safe,"She said looking at him. "Wait first tell me you name,"She said quickly. She smiled at him slightly bowing.

SilentWolf
Rayj gritted her teeth as she was slammed against the tree. She listened to the man's offer, then slammed the hilt of her knife into his lower arm, loosening his grip just barely enough for her to wriggle free.

The girl landed crouched, sheathing both blades so that she could rub at her sore neck. She looked up at Himion and glared before changing back to the form of the wolf. This destined wolf would be a problem if they didn't put an end to him first.

Great the Vraya
Himion grinned evilly. "I thought so" he said sneering at her. Then he turned in to his wolf form and paced towards the destined wolf. This was the way of his tribe, and he was hoping not to break the tradition: kill any and every destined you find.

SilentWolf
Rayj paced menacingly towards the enemy werewolf. As Himion approached the him from the front, Rayj made her way behind him.

It had been a long time since Rayj had hunted in a pack, but she sure hadn't forgotten how to execute a perfect kill. By surrounding the werewolf, they would bring him down in no time.

SundaysTheory
Asa eyed the girl standing quietly next to her, then turned her attention back to the hanging boy. She watched his pathetic attempts to free himself alone, and they were much more than amusing. It was when he finally asked for her assistance and they met eye to eye that an almost overwhelming feeling filled her empty soul. Not knowing what is was, Asa tried to shake it off quickly and she returned to her icy attitude that she had learned to use.

"Of course. It is never too much trouble, especially for one like yourself."

SHe spoke with a chilling tone added with a hint of sarcasm and maybe even seductiveness. There was something about the boy that seemed insecure as she couldn't seem to get his full attention anymore and Asa was a tad frustrated with that. She wanted to feel what she had felt before, to know what it was. But no matter, no matter, there were more important things at hand. Asa walked to where the rope was knotted, running her fingertip along his jaw line of the boy as she passed.

"No need for a name to do a good deed."

She transformed to her wolf form and gnawed viciously through the thick rope. It eventually snapped, freeing the boy and also sending him headfirst to the ground. Asa changed back to human, and turned to face the other two.

"Much better, hm?"

K Tragedy
His head jerked up from the ant. He stared at the girl who had been quiet before, now asking for his name. It was blackmail. What if he didn't want to tell her his name? Would she really leave him there? Then again, it couldn't hurt. These wolves seemed to want to help. However, he knew what they were. They were like him. Monsters... He felt like a little kid, staring at the closet door. The creaking of the door sent shivers up his spine. He hugged his teddy close and stared into the darkness as the door opened wider and wider. But unlike the little kid, the monster was real. It wasn't a sweater or a stuffed animal. And the monster had made him a monster...

Shaking his head, he diverted his attention to the other girl. Once more their eyes met. He felt a shiver run down his spine from the intensity of her gaze, as if he was an unsolved puzzle with a reward on the first person to solve him. She was determined to figure him out and claim her prize. Whatever that was escaped him. His head tilted to the side a bit, making sure to keep eye-contact.

It broke off as she moved. At her touch he found goosebumps crawling along his skin. He didn't know exactly what they were, or why he got them. Perhaps this girl just scared him so much it drew the blood from his flesh? Somehow, this didn't seem possible. Yet, stubborn as he was, he convinced himself that this was the reason.

He listened to her chewing on the rope. Her wolf form startled him. He tried to look away, but his eyes were focused on those razor white teeth. He forgot for a moment that he was not entirely helpless. That in a form he refused to take on, he was just as deadly as the other. However, this brief feeling of helplessness relieved him. At least, he was not something murderous.

Suddenly, the ant that he had been watching seemed much, much closer. He hit the ground with an 'omph', followed by a few curse words. He mumbled them into the dirt before lifting his head. The ant crawled over his hand as if he were just another obstacle and no threat. He frowned at this. He couldn't even scare an ant... How was he supposed to get himself out of this one?

Sitting up, he rubbed his head that had consequently hit the ground. He blinked at the two girls. Suddenly right-side up, their features seemed to make more sense. He rested his eyes on the one that had freed him. He cleared his throat, turning to the other girl.

"Well, since I'm down now. I'm Phayte."

He turned once more to the one that had freed him. Her red flaming hair caught his eye. He felt like all breath was gone from him at seeing how those locks seemed to sway in the moonlight and glow. He shook his head, blinking away the vision and standing up. He brushed himself off, leaning his back against a tree.

"Thanks for getting me down."

Bear Hug
Basil was in his werewolf form he was breathing constantly.He the ran towards a tree and pulled out the ground.He swung at the two people that surrounded him.He threw down the tree and charged at the boy and swung in a circle by his arm."What are you going to do?"He said as he roared.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>