Aegis and Tenebrous vs. Exitar and Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Supreme being
Exitar and Arishem smoke them it would be a good fight i am just skeptical about Aegis and Tenebrous power as of the moment.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

Celestials>>>

Mider999
nah your wrong about that, celestials do not go beyond galactus level.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
nah your wrong about that, celestials do not go beyond galactus level.

Really

I will ask u, in ur opinion do u think Galactus has a chance in hell against so many Celestials.

Mordum
Hes killed multiple celestials on two occasions. Galactus>celestials.

Mider999
what do you mean so many celestials this thread has two celestials at full power he consumed the entire homeworld and even the strongest celestial so he was called the dreaming celestial.

guy222
Originally posted by Mider999
what do you mean so many celestials this thread has two celestials at full power he consumed the entire homeworld and even the strongest celestial so he was called the dreaming celestial.

Dreaming Celestial isn't the most powerful

guy222
Geez, I posted so much crap back in the day

But, I learned from friends and now. Well, lets just say the ole gentlemen is respected

The Judge/Exterminator FTW

And IMO, Tiamut is the most powerful Celestial ever

Who is this Guy222 dude

laughing out loud

amnesia
Guy said hell sad

anyway, celestials FTW.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mordum
Hes killed multiple celestials on two occasions. Galactus>celestials.

People on these forums keep making a reference to this but I've never seen scans. What issue did this occur in?

Colossus-Big C
he killed some no name celestials
the 4th host are the most powerful celestials>>Galactus
Exitar>>The fourth host
Exitar solos easy

zopzop
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he killed some no name celestials
the 4th host are the most powerful celestials>>Galactus
Exitar>>The fourth host
Exitar solos easy

Yes but what issue did Galactus kill even "no name" Celestials? This I got to see.

Nihilist
T&A beat the over rated Celestials.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by guy222
Really

I will ask u, in ur opinion do u think Galactus has a chance in hell against so many Celestials.

I can respond to this; a non BS'ing Galactus defeats every single Celestial at once with the Ultimate Nullifier!

So yeah...Exitar and Arishem have no chance against Galactus if he truly wants to win...

Happy Dance

guy222
Ok friend

As noted before, Galactus doesn't go around nullifying ppl. So against a horde of Celestials. IMO, I wouldn't give Galactus good odds

Power Cosmic II and Utrigita would though. My fave Galactus buddies

stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
While thats very true (the fact that he doesnt go around nullifying people) without PIS/CIS, there is no reason for him not to use the nullifier...thus he beats these two every single time.

guy222
u make good points

who wins between the proemial gods and celestials

Bentley
Exitar solos.

I beat he's more powerful than the Silver Surfer.

zopzop
Originally posted by Bentley
Exitar solos.

I beat he's more powerful than the Silver Surfer.
laughing out loud

IN T & A's defense, they just HAPPENED to be standing next to one of the only things in the Universe that could harm them.

King Kandy
Originally posted by zopzop
People on these forums keep making a reference to this but I've never seen scans. What issue did this occur in?
The only time I remember it happening is Earth X, which is an alt universe where both galactus and the celestials are radically different.

zopzop
Originally posted by King Kandy
The only time I remember it happening is Earth X, which is an alt universe where both galactus and the celestials are radically different.

Ah ha! Yes. I remember that. And yes you are right. "Galactus" was Franklin Richards. And the "Celestials" were energy beings inhabiting Vibranium armor.

So I would say that doesn't count at all.

PS Was the Earth X Galactus the same as the Mutant X one?

guy222
believe its non canon as well

galactus and celestials recently worked together vs the cancerverse forces

aegis perished it seemed

zopzop

aegis perished it seemed

Wait is this before or after Annihilation? Because she and Tenebrous "died" when Surfer buried them under a wave of Crunch energies.

guy222
It was in the last issue of Thanos Imperative smile

Stoic
Celestials>>>

Yep. I thought Aegis was deceased, when she got her brain devoured.

guy222
yes she is

who knows though, marvel could bring her back

SuperiorTech
Stupid really I saw no reason that they just killed them off in the first place I thought they had potential. But then you bring them back and do it all over well the story is not over yet so hopefully by the end of it we will see them again.

guy222
norrin shouldn't defeated em

new issue is out, i can post some good scans

janus77
issue #4 of Thanos Imperative?

guy222
its out

should have a copy at my door in 20

Power Cosmic II
^new issue is awesome.

but, aegis is dead. So team 1 consists of 1

janus77
damn you Marvel!!! sad

Utrigita
I don't think she is dead, the abstracts work in mysterious ways, Tenebrous returned along with her after they was both presumed killed by Surfer, but we also know that some abstracts have the ability to reform if given enough time (Galactus for instance) I think the same could happen to Aegis, after all the Galactus Engine "only" destroyed her M-body.

zopzop
Originally posted by Utrigita
I don't think she is dead, the abstracts work in mysterious ways, Tenebrous returned along with her after they was both presumed killed by Surfer, but we also know that some abstracts have the ability to reform if given enough time (Galactus for instance) I think the same could happen to Aegis, after all the Galactus Engine "only" destroyed her M-body.

Very good point. If she survived the Crunch Wave, she'll survive this.

guy222
time will tell

Colossus-Big C
Death can probably revive anyone who died, she probably revived them in the first place

Black bolt z
Celestials.

guy222
yes

Lord Feron

aegis perished it seemed

That was one of the most epic scenes ever. Abstarcts and celetials working side by side with every advanced race in the universe holding the beachhead against the cancerverse and the Galactus Engine.

guy222
it was nice

http://marvel.com/images/gallery/story/16694/images_from_first_look_december_x-men_solicitations/image/889958/full

cover is nice

hopefully, the storyline is good

shameless plug as well eternals and deviants return...hope their storyline works also

h1a8
IMO Galactus and other similar level beings should smoke anyone in the herald level. I mean they have obvious powers that writers don't even realize. The can teleport others, use TK, phase through attacks, erect indestructible shields, mind rape, etc. Writer's only think of Big G blasting as his only power.

Slaanesh
Exitar can solo..team 2 stomp..

guy222
are u gonna read the x-men issue when he comes out

zopzop
I think anyone one on Team 2 can solo Team 1.

guy222
Exitar received the code from Arishem twice

Arishem the Judge returns

Many wondered what happened to the Celestials in the Cancerverse

If we remember Tiamut said Celestials cannot b destroyed

Simbon
it was nice

http://marvel.com/images/gallery/story/16694/images_from_first_look_december_x-men_solicitations/image/889958/full

cover is nice

hopefully, the storyline is good

shameless plug as well eternals and deviants return...hope their storyline works also

It looks like Cyclops is using Pym particles -- what is he, like 50 feet tall in that picture?

guy222
Nice cover

Many are misleading though

I hope its good

In X-Factor #50, Jean used the Phoenix Force to burn away Arishem's thumb. It was later revealed Arishem allowed that world to judge itself

Recently, the X-Men encounted the Judge again and he spared the world. That prolly wasn't in contunity

Utrigita
Team two. During the fight with the Galactus Engine I think Aegis was one of the first abstracts to have her/his m-body destroyed.

guy222
yes

Slaanesh
are u gonna read the x-men issue when he comes out

i think i will..celestials are my favorite cosmic..

guy222
mine as well

tiamut fave celestial

cdtm
If one of the more powerful Celestials can take an attack from multiple skyfathers without even reacting, while Big G struggles with Odin alone, I think it's a safe bet Big G is <<< upper tier Celestials, and by extension his peers are <<< or more.

ABC logic, but I think it works. ^_^

Or what Bentley said. Either way.

Slaanesh
mine as well

tiamut fave celestial

he's my fave as well..and he appeared in X-Force..do u think that makes the Eternal series not cannon??that Tiamut didn't actually ascend into higher being..

guy222
the brothers tale is canon, shame it was three issues short sad

different writers write their own stories

the upcoming storyline with arishem and the celestials returning why are they helping tiamut that b interesting what kieron tells

Nihilist
Aegis and Tenebrous stomp

Mshinu
Exitar exterminates.

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist
Aegis and Tenebrous stomp
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-confused-smileys-327.gif

Power Cosmic II
Exitar slew the One, the baldest man alive

guy222
Indeed

When the Monolith Gatherer arrived, Uatu was in awe

Power Cosmic II
Indeed

When the Monolith Gatherer arrived, Uatu was in awe

Uatu has dressed himself in a tutu before. that was awe-ful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.