Marvel Vs DC: The Clone Wars Round One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Marvel and DC are going to converge into one world with all the different characters staying the same just co existing in one reallity the only problem is some characters are to similar to be allowed to coexist. The solution is to have the "clones" battle to see who is more worthy of existing in the new universe. What they've done in the past means NOTHING nore does who came first all that matters is who would win a completely random fight with the other. The winner gets to exist afterward.

Marvel Team
Sentry
Ironman
Moonknight
Hawkeye
Namor
Dr. Strange

DC Team
Superman (Norman version the one killed by Doomsday)
Steal
Batman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Dr. Fate

No prep time total bloodlust no outside help or any weapons not usally with them. Hopefully you can tell which character is pared with which.

WAR IS ON!!!

PRAYERRUN
lets see, I wouldn't count moon knight staying....superman will of course win......the rest could go either way.

Thanos_THOTU
1. Sentry - Superman (Norman version the one killed by Doomsday)
2. Ironman - Steal
3. Moonknight - Batman - (without prep?)
4. Hawkeye - Green Arrow
5. Namor - Aquaman
6. Dr. Strange - Dr. Fate -- The dude have defeated abstract's (Inbetweener)

Entity
Are the ones darkened the ones u think would win???

Juntai
Superman
Iron man.
Batman.
Green Arrow.
Aquaman.
Tie.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Entity
Marvel and DC are going to converge into one world with all the different characters staying the same just co existing in one reallity the only problem is some characters are to similar to be allowed to coexist. The solution is to have the "clones" battle to see who is more worthy of existing in the new universe. What they've done in the past means NOTHING nore does who came first all that matters is who would win a completely random fight with the other. The winner gets to exist afterward.

Marvel Team
Sentry
Ironman
Moonknight
Hawkeye
Namor
Dr. Strange

DC Team
Steal
Batman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Dr. Fate

No prep time total bloodlust no outside help or any weapons not usally with them. Hopefully you can tell which character is pared with which.

WAR IS ON!!!

What do you mean normal superman dos version isn't the normal superman i can assure you of that, he got knocked out by a gas station explosion.

Juntai
Originally posted by Supreme being
What do you mean normal superman dos version isn't the normal superman i can assure you of that, he got knocked out by a gas station explosion. I think he just means normal Superman, meaning no Energy, or KC.
I took it as CURRENT Superman either way, as pitting a 15 year old portrayal of Supes against Sentry would be kinda dumb, although he did still have an occasional feat, they had nowhere near the frequency they normally do.

don't shiv
SENTRY
IRONMAN
BATMAN
CONNOR HAWKE
NAMOR
DR STRANGE

grey fox
Why the hell is Steel fighting Iron-Man , right now his clone is Colossus.

leonidas
Originally posted by Entity

Marvel Team
Sentry
Ironman
Moonknight
Hawkeye
Namor
Dr. Strange

DC Team
Steal
Batman
Green Arrow
Aquaman
Dr. Fate

WAR IS ON!!!

--supes (sentry is still too unproven imo to give him a win here)
--ironman
--bats
--arrow (close one, though . . .)
--aquaman (namor IS vulnerable to his tp, so i don't know how namor could get a win)
--strange (too many feats to go against him)

grey fox
Originally posted by leonidas

Not very vulnerable , I believe he stated it was giving him a head-ache...that was it.

leonidas
Originally posted by grey fox
Not very vulnerable , I believe he stated it was giving him a head-ache...that was it.

where did you see that?

grey fox
where did you see that?

It was a scan , Aquaman had a shit-load of Marvel atlantians zoned out due to his TP stating that "They were a bit more complicated then a barracuda.' Namor then pipes in with the revelation that due to his mixed heritage he isn't zombified so much as having a head-ache.

Arahan
Originally posted by grey fox
It was a scan , Aquaman had a shit-load of Marvel atlantians zoned out due to his TP stating that "They were a bit more complicated then a barracuda.' Namor then pipes in with the revelation that due to his mixed heritage he isn't zombified so much as having a head-ache.

Happened in JLA vs Avengers #4

Thanos_THOTU
But the Moonknight fight depends on if it's full moon or not as well as Batman having prep time.

Turok16
Namor wasn't in JLA/Avengers was he ?

leonidas
Originally posted by Turok16
Namor wasn't in JLA/Avengers was he ?

there were so many people in it he MAY have been. i don't recall it either. regardless, if he was contolling a sh!tload of others at the same time, it's not quite the same as it would be were he focusing on namor alone. AM's tp is very strong. i still don't see namor winning too often against AM. erm

Entity
Originally posted by don't shiv
SENTRY
IRONMAN
BATMAN
CONNOR HAWKE
NAMOR
DR STRANGE

Except for it being Oliver Queen's green arrow that is exactly how i see it going down.

golem370
Batman only because of his experience over Moon Knight plus a White Suit What the f**k?

Sub_Mariner
there were so many people in it he MAY have been. i don't recall it either. regardless, if he was contolling a sh!tload of others at the same time, it's not quite the same as it would be were he focusing on namor alone. AM's tp is very strong. i still don't see namor winning too often against AM. erm

He appeared a few times in the background.

I think It's a stalemate between AM and Namor, but i give Namor the slight edge.

golem370
Moon Knight is cool though

Entity
Moonknight is a total badass but i can't see him taking out the Dark Kinght

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.