Copper . . . the new Gold!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
There is a rising epidemic where people are stealing copper piping from things like street lamps and hot tub piping from people's yards! I understand that you can get quite a nice chunk of change for some copper. Then I started to wonder . . . hmm . . . what if I sold like a thousand pennies to the copper people, I wonder what they'd give me. no expression

Mišt
$10? hmm

=Tired Hiker=

=Tired Hiker=
Now, if I melted it down and shaped it like a copper pipe . . . what would they give me then, that's the real question! wink

bogen
Thats why im studying to be a plumber and it outsold gold and all other comodities on the Stock exchange

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by bogen
Thats why im studying to be a plumber and it outsold gold and all other comodities on the Stock exchange

Smart man. There was a plumber at my house yesterday! Well, actually he was an electrician, but he fixed my plumbing, if you know what I mean.

bogen
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Smart man. There was a plumber at my house yesterday! Well, actually he was an electrician, but he fixed my plumbing, if you know what I mean.
yeah man, in Australia plumbing is were it's at.
Theres a HUGE skill shortage so you can pretty much charge what you like big grin .

So he was like a handy man kinda thing?

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by bogen
yeah man, in Australia plumbing is were it's at.
Theres a HUGE skill shortage so you can pretty much charge what you like big grin .

So he was like a handy man kinda thing?
Yeah, he fixed the garbage disposal and told me how to get the lights and fan to work in the upstairs bathroom by pushing in the button on the GIF switch in the garage. Who'd a thunk??? srug

ADarksideJedi
How about I take all your gold and you guys can keep the lead pipes that I have with me?jmyes

Strangelove
Pipes are exciting eek!

ADarksideJedi
THey are!So do you want them?jmwink3

Strangelove
Only if they're copper yes

ADarksideJedi
Ok here you go!Now show me the gold!jmwink3

Strangelove
lookaround

http://www.gc.maricopa.edu/earthsci/imagearchive/gold.jpg

ADarksideJedi
Thank you!(Gives pipes to strangelove)are you have to do is sign your name so I could add it to my siggy)jmhi2

Strangelove
-Dr. Helmut Strangelove

ADarksideJedi
Ok then it is done!Pleasure being you here!Got to ran!(Rans away into t he darkness!)jmbye

lord xyz
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Now, if I melted it down and shaped it like a copper pipe . . . what would they give me then, that's the real question! wink You're a genius.

Damien B
brings a flash light and lights up the dark road. DMB

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.