Heelo, ferinds..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Core
Hi, guy.s I think it's reety earl in the miornin, and I BAE HAD SO MCH TO DRINL. i TYPE PRETTY BAD, aNYWAY, you guys probably know me b etter ad The Core or Cinemaddiction tof of the Core or C-Dic, but dude I am so far gomne, I';l ll probabyl regret this imn the morning so go ahead and make fun of the drunk guy. My britfhdat is in 2 days, so then you ll can be nice to me/
amastidon is th shit as is jagermeister..ohhh..the deer juice is an evil contrasption.
!!!

talk to you guys later..my back ghurts and I cant type for shit/

perace bitches

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Core
Hi, guy.s I think it's reety earl in the miornin, and I BAE HAD SO MCH TO DRINL. i TYPE PRETTY BAD, aNYWAY, you guys probably know me b etter ad The Core or Cinemaddiction tof of the Core or C-Dic, but dude I am so far gomne, I';l ll probabyl regret this imn the morning so go ahead and make fun of the drunk guy. My britfhdat is in 2 days, so then you ll can be nice to me/
amastidon is th shit as is jagermeister..ohhh..the deer juice is an evil contrasption.
!!!

perace bitches

Hey, weren't you the guy who used to be against drinking and stuff?? Oh, this is classic!!! laughing

Council#13
Originally posted by The Core
!!!

perace bitches

no expression

And.... would you like fries with that? confused

bogen
barely coherant, above average for some of the posters on this forum

Mišt
I can still read half of your post, I dont think you've had enough to drink yet hmm

Bardock42
HAHAHAHAH, that#s great...lats make fun of Cine...hahahah....

Clovie
yawn

ADarksideJedi
yawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.