venom vs rhino and shocker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

harri
venom kills them both imo

python99
Originally posted by harri
venom kills them both imo

UMMMMMM YES HE WOULD

Sam Z
Well, he owned them in spider-man animated series.
Well, and both Ironman and Warmachine as well...

Sparkz
The only challenge is Rhino's superior strength and durability, but well its not like Rhino can actualy win a fight so...

Sam Z
I actually believe that the only chalange here is Shocker's sound blasts. Rhino has nothing Venom can't handle and he can dodge Shocker, so he'd beat them both.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
I actually believe that the only chalange here is Shocker's sound blasts. Rhino has nothing Venom can't handle and he can dodge Shocker, so he'd beat them both.

Rhino is probaly to durable to hurt physicly but he's got symbiote attacks , so shove a symbiote up Rhino's nose and make him think he's won a fight for once.

And Shocker uses Vibration as a form of attack, he dosn't use sound.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
Rhino is probaly to durable to hurt physicly but he's got symbiote attacks , so shove a symbiote up Rhino's nose and make him think he's won a fight for once.

And Shocker uses Vibration as a form of attack, he dosn't use sound.
Right, but won't vibration effect symbiote?
And to be honest I have doubts about Rhino's durability, he was KOed by Spider-man before and Venom has very strong attacks.

Sparkz
Right, but won't vibration effect symbiote?
And to be honest I have doubts about Rhino's durability, he was KOed by Spider-man before and Venom has very strong attacks.

I wouldnt have thought so, though its possible. And Rhino's durability does fluctuate, but i doubt he'd be easy to KO, Spidey's only ever managed it when he has gone all out pounding on him for ages, Can't see Venom doing that, though I suppose he would just to show his superiority.

Sub_Mariner
None-Jobbing Rhino would own him.

harri
hey sam i got my pussy friend here in my room laughing out loud

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
None-Jobbing Rhino would own him.

I don't know If Venom can beat Thing by using his symbiote then I;'m sure he can do the same with Rhino, although in H2H I'm not so sure.

Sparkz
hey sam i got my pussy friend here in my room laughing out loud

You have a cat!?!

harri
hey sam were are you its harris friend here ...... hey jake shutup to sam soz sam he is a bit weirdv

Sam Z
I don't know If Venom can beat Thing by using his symbiote then I;'m sure he can do the same with Rhino, although in H2H I'm not so sure.

Venom knocked out Spider-man before with only 1 punch and destroyed small army of mini-tanks with punches only. He'd beat Rhino in h2h without much efforts IMO.

Sub_Mariner

harri
hey saparks im not a pussy you crap head ... shutup jake

Sub_Mariner
Venom knocked out Spider-man before with only 1 punch and destroyed small army of mini-tanks with punches only. He'd beat Rhino in h2h without much efforts IMO.

Jobbing Rhino, i bet.

Sparkz
hey saparks im not a pussy you crap head ... shutup jake

I never said you were....bit paranoid aren't we?

Sparkz

Koing Spider-man and Koing Rhino are 2 different things though lol. I'm not sure that Rhino would even feel Venom's hits, though probaly, but it would def take effort for him to KO rhino. Although Kaine managed to do it quite easily and Kaine and Rhino are about the same strength level confused

harri
stop patrinizing me you moth eaten maggot you flesh eaton gumboil laughing out loud

Ultraman Baltan
stop patrinizing me you moth eaten maggot you flesh eaton gumboil laughing out loud

Gumboil?

Ultraman Baltan
Venom 8/10.

harri
its wat you get on you gumb wen your ill sometimes you get it

Big Sexy
Rhinos and shocker are so dead.

Sam Z
Koing Spider-man and Koing Rhino are 2 different things though lol. I'm not sure that Rhino would even feel Venom's hits, though probaly, but it would def take effort for him to KO rhino. Although Kaine managed to do it quite easily and Kaine and Rhino are about the same strength level confused

Kaine? Spider-man clone? He's class 25 max. Venom is way stronger than that. Plus you can't judge about his strength only by the weight he can lift.
Rhino is not strong nor fast enough to take Venom down.
Venom on other hand has icradible speed.
1.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7075501
2.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7075503
3.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7075506
Durability that allows him to take class 100 attacks with ease.
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=venomthemadness01182py.jpg
And he has very strong attacks
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7259851
and Rhino WOULD certanly feel his hits and will be KOed pretty fast, or Venom could just sufocate him..

harri
ye

PRAYERRUN
What's weird is that they actually put rhino up against Hulk. lol

Sparkz
Kaine? Spider-man clone? He's class 25 max.

Kaine always struck me as more of a class 50 character...

juggernaut66666
non jobbing Rhino has beaten Hulk.

Sam Z
Kaine always struck me as more of a class 50 character...

Well he was overpowerd by Stunner who did it without much trouble, and even Grimm the hunter was able to hold his own against him. I really don't think Kaine is above class 25.

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
non jobbing Rhino has beaten Hulk.
I think it was the Leader controling Rhino...

juggernaut66666

That was the reason why he didn't job in that fight.. stick out tongue

Sparkz
Well he was overpowerd by Stunner who did it without much trouble, and even Grimm the hunter was able to hold his own against him. I really don't think Kaine is above class 25.

When Stunned beat him he had just been attacked by aload of Super villains from Ravencroft so he would be a little knackerd me thinks.

Sam Z
When Stunned beat him he had just been attacked by aload of Super villains from Ravencroft so he would be a little knackerd me thinks.

True. Well, he still had problems with Grim the hunter.
Anyway Venom would murder the duo.

Sam Z
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
That was the reason why he didn't job in that fight.. stick out tongue

Rhino can't win a fight by himself. It is not possible. At all. smile

Sparkz
True. Well, he still had problems with Grim the hunter.
Anyway Venom would murder the duo.

That may be, but to be fair he also took 3 Spider-men on at the same time. I'd say his fight with grim hunter was just a low showing.

Sam Z
That may be, but to be fair he also took 3 Spider-men on at the same time. I'd say his fight with grim hunter was just a low showing. I remember him holding his own against Ben and Peter only, but later Spider-man fought Kaine by himself and did good. Kaine was said to be superior in strength, but i honestly don't believe he was THAT superior.

Sparkz
I remember him holding his own against Ben and Peter only, but later Spider-man fought Kaine by himself and did good. Kaine was said to be superior in strength, but i honestly don't believe he was THAT superior.

He held his own against Peter, Ben and Spidercide (while he still thought he was Peter Parker) and everything they tried against him didn't work.

And when Peter fought him by himself peter didn't realy affect him again, just managed to stay ahead of him, untill after kain had been weakend at Ravencroft.

Sam Z
He held his own against Peter, Ben and Spidercide (while he still thought he was Peter Parker) and everything they tried against him didn't work.

And when Peter fought him by himself peter didn't realy affect him again, just managed to stay ahead of him, untill after kain had been weakend at Ravencroft. Well, it still doesn't put him in class 50. Any lifting feats?

Sparkz
Well, it still doesn't put him in class 50. Any lifting feats?

Not off the top of my head, all i can remeber is him pulling down a wall, but Spider-man can do that. But when he was at Ravencroft i think he was stalemating Carnage, but the fight was far to breif to tell from memory. I'll have to find the comic.

Sam Z
Not off the top of my head, all i can remeber is him pulling down a wall, but Spider-man can do that. But when he was at Ravencroft i think he was stalemating Carnage, but the fight was far to breif to tell from memory. I'll have to find the comic.

I have the book, you mean the trial of Spider-man with traveller, right? He only dodged Carnage's attack and then they were stopped.

Big Sexy
I have the book, you mean the trial of Spider-man with traveller, right? He only dodged Carnage's attack and then they were stopped. Didn't he use the mark of kaine on Carnage and the symbiot saved his face?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Didn't he use the mark of kaine on Carnage and the symbiot saved his face?

Yeah, Kaine attacked Carnage first. But Kassidy wasn't hurt, only pissed.

Sparkz
I have the book, you mean the trial of Spider-man with traveller, right? He only dodged Carnage's attack and then they were stopped.

yeah thats the one, i just had a look at it, and nothing much happened, to me it seems like kaine is as strong as Carnage, but in the nature of symbiotes you have to be very strong to actualy hurt them.

Sam Z
yeah thats the one, i just had a look at it, and nothing much happened, to me it seems like kaine is as strong as Carnage, but in the nature of symbiotes you have to be very strong to actualy hurt them.

It's hard to judge by that fight because it's hard to call a fight, but yeah Kaine was pretty confident, and symbiotes are very durable. Dunno, may be he really is above class 25...

harri
ye

guy222
flash t is venom

prolly the team

Parmaniac
Nah Flash is very competent as Venom.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.