Kamen Rider V3 vs. Green Ranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
V3- http://www.kamenrider.net/riderv3/26secrets/26secrets.html & http://incolor.inetnebr.com/stuart/riders/krv3.htm

Green Ranger- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Oliver#In_Mighty_Morphin_Power_Rangers

Rules: No help, no interruptions, no Hurricane or Dragonzord. They start 200 feet away from one another.

Both are incredibly powerful. V3 showed feets that could even beat Spiderman or the Fantastic Four, and has skill good enough to match Captain America or Wolverine. He may be one of the most dangerous Kamen Riders ever. Anyone who can break a steel blade on their neck(yes, neck!) is already very dangerous. His projectile attacks are incredibly powerful as well, some that are even instant-killers.
Green Ranger Tommy has shown some very high end showings, and some pretty darn low ones as well. But, for the most part, he is amazingly tough. His projectile attacks were strong enough to blow through rocks and inflict some very high end characters. His skill is fantastic as well. Very dangerous.

So, who would win? I'm going to say Kamen Rider V3 8/10. Green Ranger has a good shot of out-projectiling him, and since his brain is like a supercomputer's in intelligence, he will instantly realize to go to close combat. In that case, Tommy is severely screwed. Kamen Rider V3 is easily stronger and quicker, and he does have a good bit more skill. His 26 special moves are very powerful. Tommy is utterly finished with major moves like Reverse Double Typhoon or Spin Kick. Tommy's only chance is if he gets a free shot with his laser blasts, which it will take hundreds to kill V3.

Ultraman Baltan
Bump!

grey fox
Bah.

Green Ranger busts out his flute and plays the tune that EVERYONE knows , calling forth the Dragonzord which steps upon KAMEN RIDER.

pwned.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by grey fox
Bah.

Green Ranger busts out his flute and plays the tune that EVERYONE knows , calling forth the Dragonzord which steps upon KAMEN RIDER.

pwned.

You obviously lack reading skills.

V for Valentine
As do you. Wrong forum, Jerk-off. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by V for Valentine
As do you. Wrong forum, Jerk-off. no expression

How?

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
How?

As they didn't start in comic books, or are most known for there comics.

V for Valentine
How?

Jerk-off? For being pretentious.

And wrong forum because neither of these are known for comics. Kamen rider is that crappy japanese kids tv show, and Power rangers is its European alternative (More or less). There is a television section? or Maybe Anime? I dont know no expression But the day power rangers and kamen rider are SERIOUSLY accepted as threads in here.. Well thats when it goes to Kaput.

Ultraman Baltan
Jerk-off? For being pretentious.

And wrong forum because neither of these are known for comics. Kamen rider is that crappy japanese kids tv show, and Power rangers is its European alternative (More or less). There is a television section? or Maybe Anime? I dont know no expression But the day power rangers and kamen rider are SERIOUSLY accepted as threads in here.. Well thats when it goes to Kaput.

Kamen Rider V3 is a drama scifi about a hero who seeks revenge against those who wronged him, and slowly begins to form a better understanding on how to correctly use his abilities for the good of mankind.

Plus, V3 has had over twenty comic lines in his name. And, from the source of my friend ****** who loves the Power Rangers, they have as well.

You are incredibly dull and pretentious in your actions to insult me or trying to be right.

Sub_Mariner
Kamen Rider V3 is a drama scifi about a hero who seeks revenge against those who wronged him, and slowly begins to form a better understanding on how to correctly use his abilities for the good of mankind.

Plus, V3 has had over twenty comic lines in his name. And, from the source of my friend ****** who loves the Power Rangers, they have as well.

You are incredibly dull and pretentious in your actions to insult me or trying to be right.

I'll say it for about the 5th time, they aren't better known for comics or started in a comic.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
I'll say it for about the 5th time, they aren't better known for comics or started in a comic.

I know, but I was not talking to you.

Sub_Mariner
I know, but I was not talking to you.

I was simply stating it, as you have chosen to ignore the fact i'm right in every other thread.

V for Valentine

Im dull? no expression You know absolutely nothing about me, your assumption is based on shit all knowledge smile I know you like kamen rider..no expression And power rangers. That's enough information I need, your sad.

Pretentious? Yes I can admit to that fine, insult you? No, you insulted Grey fox's intelligence by accusing him of not being able to read? I just pointed out that neither could you. Im not trying, I am right. no expression

Power rangers is a kids TV show, no-one thinks comics when they hear that. Nor do they think "oh yes lets go pick up a Kamen rider comic" when they hear Kamen rider V3.

grey fox
You obviously lack reading skills.

That was unnecessary Baltan . I overlooked it ok.

Ultraman Baltan
insult you? No

So Jerk-Off is a compliment. no expression

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by grey fox
That was unnecessary Baltan . I overlooked it ok.

It's the fact that you should have done that way earlier.

V for Valentine
It's the fact that you should have done that way earlier.

No, Maybe you should not of said it in the first place then there would be absolutely nothing to over-look.
And Jerk-Off? No I think thats pretty justified to be honest, and if it is justified I dont see it as an insult; more like a reconfirmation of what your comment made you seem like.

I still stand by the fact this thread should not be in here, plain and simple. It is a comic forum and if we allow Power rangers in here, then whats to stop bloody care-bears from getting in? no expression

DigiMark007
V, shut it. There's better ways to deal with out-of-place threads than insults.

But the point that this doesn't belong here is valid. Characters have to have originated in comics or be viewed primarily in a comic medium. This is much more TV/movies/etc. than anything, and no one could argue that people think of the Power Rangers as comics before tv characters.

So closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.