The Universe RPG: Roleplay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternal Turmoil
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Diez/TheUniverseRPGBanner.jpg

Welcome to The Universe RPG Roleplaying Thread

Before the roleplaying begins, I'd just like to clear some things up. For discussion and to join this RPG, go to this thread.

In this thread, please try to keep chat to a minimum. The basic rules are as follows: no godmodding, no abuse or inappropriate behaviour, no pointless posts, and please follow the whole forum's rules as well. For more information, please go to the Rules & Registration thread: there you will find all character sheets and important information to help you have the best time possible in this RPG. So thanks again for joining, and without further ado, let the Universe RPG begin!

AOR
Josius had been called to a meeting earlier that day. It was strange because he did not know of what it was about, and the fact that he didn't know greatly disturbed him. Josius' kingdom was a very traditional kingdom in regards to customs, but technology wise Josius was very strong Loyalist (Loyalist were a party who were still loyal to the Tau Imperial Technology Faction that were abandoned as a direct cause to the fall of the Empire. Only 3 kingdoms came to the aid and saved countless of milenia worth of information, history, and technology). As he entered into the war room, he was stunned to see every single department leader in the same room. Each member bowed (or saluted) and he in returned acknowledged with an inclination of the head. He made his way to the head of the table and sat down. Everyone took their seats.

"I'm assuming that we are not here to debate on financial support?", Josius said sarcastically. No one responded. "Right", he corrected himself, "why the emergency meeting?" Line Admiral and head of the military department Acturus Vigi rose and displayed a map of the entire region.

"As you know, we have been receiving little Intel on the movement of each kingdom" He began saying and little blue dots began dancing around the screen, "except for the fact that they have been moving. It turns out that they are not the only ones." The map zoomed out leaving the proud enormous region of Tau as no bigger than a thumbnail. What filled the screen were four other round dots but of different colors, each one with countless orbiting shapes dancing in their own similar pattern. "These, Ethereal, are the others."

Jenny_Bug
Jesie was walking into some woods. She sighed deeply and then walked into a tree not paying anttention. "Ow,"She said rubbing her head. She walked through a spiderweb and screamed in disgust. She wipped herself off and continued to walk and it became breezy. She was in search of some specific herbs to make a potion.

Eternal Turmoil
Axis stood in a small clearing created for him in the Starr crops. His arms were outstretched, performing the biweekly ritual of harvest, essential grain and vegetables beginning to protrude from the ground slowly but surely. Past the miles of fields were five of the thirteen gates to the Tau Empire, glimmering emerald in the sunshine. The crops had grown remarkably well, so Axis clenched his fists and the last burst of growth was released from the plants. With a final glance over the glorious hills, Axis walked along the path back to his hut, recieving strange glances as he did so from people who were of two minds whether to like him or not after the accident two years ago.

AOR

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
Axis stood in a small clearing created for him in the Starr crops. His arms were outstretched, performing the biweekly ritual of harvest, essential grain and vegetables beginning to protrude from the ground slowly but surely. Past the miles of fields were five of the thirteen gates to the Tau Empire, glimmering emerald in the sunshine. The crops had grown remarkably well, so Axis clenched his fists and the last burst of growth was released from the plants. With a final glance over the glorious hills, Axis walked along the path back to his hut, recieving strange glances as he did so from people who were of two minds whether to like him or not after the accident two years ago.

Aaron saw Axis walking to his hut. He was merely an acquaintance of his, but he decided to go up and talk to him. "Axis!" he yelled, walking up to him.

trademark
"who is there show your self know!"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie was walking and heardsomeone. She came and walk into a clearing looking at two guys and an ice dragon. "uh srry,"She said turning and was about to walk away but stopped herself.

trademark
"Hi my name is Shin sorry if we gave you a scare but my friend can be a little over protective"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed in relief and then smiled. Jessie shoke his hand. "Im Jessie
and what are you doing this deep in the forset?"She asked. She saw a herb she really need and walked over to it and picked it up and slipped it in her kimono.

trademark
"you see i was um playing with um my ice dragon"

Jenny_Bug
"thats cool!"She said turning to him. "I wish i could do that..."She said smiling. "Well i got to go stir up my potions....maybe ill see you again,"She said.

trademark
"OK maybe we will meet again"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at him. "Shin!"She said and ran to him and She tried so hard to lift the tree lifting it alittle she removed his leg carefully and dropped the tree fall back beside Shin. "She sat up sowly and lifted Shins leg on her lad. "Here ill help you...do you mind?"She asked.

trademark

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighed. "Its really bad,"She thought. She wrapped his legg tightly with her bandages. She looked at his looked at his leg examining it. "You can't walk til i say and ill help you til then,"She suggested.

trademark
"i guess i will take you up on that offer"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie couldn't help but laugh alittle. She lifted him up. "So where you need to go?"She asked. "I rarely do this with my powers ,"She said and smiled.

trademark
"hey it not that funny I dont know i am supose to be at a meeting but thats not going to happen so i guess we can go to my house its miles away is that ok"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie apoligized for laughing. She held him tight and pointed in the air and moved her hand in a circular motion. "hold on,"She warned before the wind picked up and the disappeared and reappeared infront of Kenta's house. "Cool my sense are great,"she said smiling.

trademark
"that was amazing and i thought i was good with my powers come on lets get inside OK"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie held him tigher for heat because she immeditly got real cold. She put him down on the bed. She almost fell being so cold. She looked at Shin. "I can tell why its cold....but to cold for me,"She whispered.

trademark
"oh my bad i got it so cold for Kage its so he won't melt i could turn it up for you if you want"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie walked over and petted Kage gently. "What a great pet,"She said. "Im sorry<"She mumbled to Kage still petting him. She smiled.

trademark
"yeah i had him sense i was a baby but he is a hand full at times but what would a pet be with out that""Sorry to put you though this mess"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie stopped and stood up straight. "Its quite alright,"She said. "i love being around people,"She said smiling. "When you need anything ask me,"she saidwalking to him.

trademark
((got2go for a hour in a half be back them))
"make your self at home ok"

Jenny_Bug
((goodbye trademark))

Jessie sat on the end of the bed watching over Shin. She thought of her life. "hmmm,"She said rubbing her head. She continue to watch over him.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kuro stood infront of Shin's house on his blood red motorcycle. And his skull mask on vroom vroom. The motorcycle made the noise loudly he cracked his neck and kicked the handle back. "Is this the place brother?" Kyo nodded his head beside Kuro in his red car. His sword in it's sheath beside him and his old mans mask on. "Yes. This were the Ice dragon and Air person were. I'm sure of it." Kyo said and looked at the house. Kuro smiled under the skull mask. "Then let's have some fun."

Jenny_Bug
Jessie turned around quickly facing the door. "This is not goo at all,"She said. She ran out the door anf faced them. "What are you guys doing here,"She said. She looked at them hard.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kuro and Kyo ignored her. "Is this her brother?" Kuro asked and a smile spread across his face under the skull mask. Kyo nodded and looked at Jessie. "Then i'll have some fun. And fight any strong person i see." He said and his motorcycle lit on fire and himself.

Jenny_Bug
"What are you doing here???!!!!!!"She commanded. "I will protect him at any cost,"She thought. SHe closed her eyes and moved her hands in a weird motion taught by her grandma. She opened her eyes slowly revealing greenish greyish glowing eyes.. "Are you looking for a fight?"She asked smirking. "Who are you looking for?"She asked spreading her haNDS TO HER SIDES.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kuro popped a willie on his motorcycle and began to jet towards Jessie on his bike. His bike on fire and was going his top speed. "I'll take all the strong down!" He said and jetted forward leaveing fire marks behind and fire as he went towards Jessie.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie spun her hand around and spread air at the person. She blew out the fire but it came back and she spun and disappeared and reappeared in air floating high.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kuro watched as his flames went out but came back twice as intense and hot. He then got off his motorcycle and lit his whole body on fire. Then he jetted into the air and he swung his arm foward spitting out fire at her.

Jenny_Bug
Jesie shoke her head. "Do better noob,"She said trying to erk his nerves. SHe casted a huge turnado at him and formed clouds and hid in them.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Talk is cheap." Kuro said and seen she was hiding somewere. "Fine if you choose not to fight me and hide. I will kill the one you look after." He said and the house instantly lit on fire.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie jumped on Kuro and they were sent into the ground. She punched him and ran into the house burning herself. "SHIN!!!"She yelled crying. She saw him still sleeping and wod fell and she was trapped and couldn't reach Shin. She held her wind around Shin to keep him from heat.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kuro brushed himself off and instantly lit everything inside and outside on fire. "Brother maybe you should calm down before-" Kyo said and was cut off. Kuro was breathing hard as he ripped his chain from his body. His eyes wide open and his veins popping out.

Jenny_Bug
"Shin!!"She cried out coughing. She felt weary and kept Shin from the heat as long as she could. Burning wood fell on her back and she screamed out in pain.

Kurosaki Ichigo
'Brother calm down!" Kyo yelled and put the fire out. "We agreed on not killing anyone right?!" Kyo yelled and took off into the house to see if they were ok. Kuro got on his motorcycle and it lit on fire as there was a big blaze and he was gone.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie passed out on the ground. Her body had great burns. She laid there helplessly.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Damit my power is only for destoying things." Kyo said and looked at Jessie he picked her up and lit himself on fire. But he made it so she wouldn't be burned or hurt by it at all. It will most likly just tickle her or make her not even feel it. He then began to lift into the air. And soon he was streaming forward leaveing a trail of fire behind going to his house.

Jenny_Bug
Jessie woke up looking at the guy. She punched him hard and got up. holding her arm. She looked at Shin and saw he was doing alright. She looked at the other guy. "What do you think you doing?"She asked.

Kurosaki Ichigo
"Ow. Geez i was trying to help you out. You're the one who passed out. I saved you life! My brother was gonna kill the both of ya if i didn't tell him to stop." Kyo said and looked at Shin. "I'm only 15 ya know? So is he your brother?"

Silent_Dreams
Yuki sat down on the hard, cold ground. She had a scratch on her right cheek from a fight she had minutes ago. Of course, she won, but recieved some cuts and bruises. She picked upsome dirt in her hand and formed it to make a stone. She threw the stone at a nearby tree.
'Bored. So bored. What to do. What to do.' she thought 'I could go look for some money. Or maybe help some people.' But then she heard what sounded like a motercycle.
"OH! What's going on there?" she said to herslef and followed them. She came to a house surrounded in flames and a trail of flames going somewhere. So, she decided to follow it. She soon came to a house and knocked on the door.

(An that's my intro for my character big grin)

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at him and frowned. "Im soory,"She said. SHe glanced at Shin. "Hes not my brother,"She said. "Hes just a friend,"She said.

(i got to go goodbye)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(C'ya. And awesome SD. big grin)
"Obvisiouly more then a friend. Boy friend or maybe brother." Kyo said pleading. "Come on you can tell me." He said and smiled.

Eternal Turmoil
Note: Remember that each race lives in different parts of the Universe, and that interacting with another race is usually forbidden due to the war (although it is essential that that rule is broken). Do not lurk around in the Earthlands as you are now, unless it's by accident. Thanks.

Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Aaron saw Axis walking to his hut. He was merely an acquaintance of his, but he decided to go up and talk to him. "Axis!" he yelled, walking up to him.

"Aaron." Axis nodded curtly and continued walking. The people bustling in the market stopped and glanced momentarily, wondering why anyone would talk to such an unknown but dangerous person.

The gates of the Tau Empire flashed in the distance and birds of war were released, gliding across the sky as if it were an ice rink. Axis shuddered as the birds released melancholy, haunting screeches across the darkening sky; the sound he remembered from the day the Airlands had attacked and he had discovered his illness.

"We need to get out of here." He stated and they weaved in and out of the stalls within the rapidly emptying market square. He dashed into his mud hut and noticed a note on the kitchen table.

Gone to Tua briefing, should be back by sundown.
- Your Mother, Alara.

Axis stood, and all colour drained from his face. What was happening?

trademark
"Jessie are you ok?"

Silent_Dreams
(Oh darn. Sorry Turmoil. Ignore my character intro post then. sorry. I'll whip up another one.)
Yuki walked out of her 'home' which was mearley a tent. She stretched her arms out before going for a jog around a field. It was something she did every morning, to get the day going. After her morning exercises, she went towards the market to buy some food. Then the war birds were released, and she knew what that ment. She quickly turned towards the other direction and ran as fast as she could. She couldn't go back to her tent, to obvious. So she headed towards the forrest. It was dense enough, and she could make more trees to block them.
(Ok, That's my character intro post)

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Oh sorry Turmoil. Can it just be a accident because Kuro doesn't really follow the rules. And Kyo just follows his brother anywere.)

Eternal Turmoil
Yes thats fine.

Kurosaki Ichigo
(Thnx! big grin)

Jenny_Bug
Jessie sighedand scratched her head. "no,"She said. She walked away leaving Shin behind. She walked into the deep woods and silently past a racoon. She qwent to a pond and sat down tossing rocks with wind.

Kurosaki Ichigo
Kyo disappeared in a burst of fire and appeared beside Jessie. "Hey don't be so quick to run off. It's rude."

Fallin Angel
Sebastian was walking through a small town, looking for a space where he could play his music. He stopped suddently, noticing a small child who was sitting alone at a fountain while the other childer were having fun. He went up to the child and asked what was wrong but the child turned out to be shy and didn't answer. Sebastian smiled and reached into his pocket and pulled out a few white feathers he collected during his travels. He used the wind to make the feathers fly out of his hand and dance around the child, causing the child to laugh and try to catch them, also causing the other kids to join in. He smiled and nodded " thats bettter..." He then continued to walk off in search of a spot.

trademark
"Jessie are you here are you ok?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie looked at the corner off her eye. "I want to be alone,"She yelled pushing Kyo. She new Shin was near and began to run away. She was just tired and didn't want to be messed with.

trademark
"go and look for OK"

Jenny_Bug
Jesie kept running and she tried hard to keep going. She tripped over a tree rot and fell to the ground bruising her ankle bad. She winced and saw the dragon in the sky and panic. She slid into a tree trunk hidding.

trademark
"Jessie where are you?!"

Jenny_Bug
Jesie began to cry. She knew they would eventually find her and she didn't stop crying. SHe got out and limpped. "Im sorry,"She said and kept walking.

trademark
"JESSIE!!WHERE ARE YOU?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie turned him and stopped. She lookedinto the direction She heard him. She decided to head back but her leg gave out on her and she fell to the ground. After moments she wa asleep.

trademark
"Jessie were are you!?"

Jenny_Bug
Jessie woke up and shivered . She kept shivering. "Shin!!"She called out. She laid on her stomache. "Im over here,"She shouted.

AOR
Josius walked into his arboretum which towered high above him and stretched as far out as the eye could see. There was nothing like it in all the Earthen kingdoms, and Josius took pride not only in keeping it well but also as the largest public park for all members of the Earthen Kingdom to come and relax. But what was most seducing element in his opinion was the thick hidden coves that make meditative practises so much easier. Precisely what Josius was looking for. He would normally form a cocoon of earth around him, burrow, and pop up where ever he need to, but today he thought that seeing all of his earlier life's creations was much more suitable.

After a ten minute walk he finally reached a waterfall that was nearly fifty feet in height. At the base of the misty waterfall, were five boulders and eight smaller rocks. Josius removed his cloak and under garments and changed into torn pants. He made his way to the largest boulder and sat as his entire body took the force of the falling water. Breath in, breath out...

Eternal Turmoil
As Axis huddled on the ground next to his bed, there was a knock on the door and the doorhandle was turned. In panic, Axis focused all of his energy on the wooden door, trying to hold it there so he could see who it was. As he warily peeked around the corner, he saw it was none other than his rain soaked mother, Alara. She staggered into the room, exhausted from the walk back from the Tau Empire, and dripping with freezing rain. The Birds of War were still screeching, and Axis had a worried look in his eyes.

"Josius wished to give us caution, not panic, Axis." she said, noticing his terror.

"Then why would he send out Birds of War then?" Axis retorted.

"The War for the Above is deteriorating. That's all he wanted the Birds to signify. I hope thats put your mind at rest." Axis smiled weakly and nodded. "However .. I think it would be best for us to avoid another accident like your .. illness .. and maybe move to the Tau Empire temporarily."

Axis nodded and began to pack his satchel, saying goodbye to the mudhut he had lived in for so long.

Fallin Angel
Sebastian found a nice little spot in the park. He set his hat on the ground so ppl could put money in it as he played. He took his saxophone and started playing a happy tune.

AOR
Josius slowly began to levitate the rocks and hover them around him. The waterfall seemed to slow down around him and he lost himself to Mother Earth. You seemed lost, my child, came the metallic echo of a woman. Tell me, what is it that bothers you so/

"Mother," he replied, "is it not obvious? I move my warriors into place, and send emissaries to the unknown. I lie to my people to not worry, yet here I stand mad with insecurity. The remnants of the Tau Empire can not with stand another war, especially when they are divided so. Whatever faces us in the near future, I fear we will not succeed divided."

You hold much truth in what you say. But it is not in merely this unknown that you must stand united, but in all that was once the proud empire. Your people feel the insecurity of their leader, and in insecurity there is doubt. If the times are as terrible as you promise, doubt should not be seen by those closest to you.

"Do you not have any words of advise for me?" Josius asked desperately. "There is much help I could use." He lowered his head helpless and hopeless. A warmth filled his body and he was lifted to the top of the water fall we he viewed the tops of countless trees and the gates that formed the borders of the Empire. And he turned his head upward, he saw the face of a beautiful woman clothed in moss and exotic flowers sprouted from her hair.
At times our strength comes not from around us, but from within. With that Josius plummeted towards the ground again, landing on the boulder and cracking it with his fist and knees. The hovering rocks fell from their orbit and drenched him with water. Understanding what she meant, he quickly left the arboretum and headed out into his Kingdom. The torn rags were an excellent costume to hide him from the masses.

Eternal Turmoil
Axis walked uncertainly through the 13th gate of the Tau Empire. His mother knew this area like the back of her hand, and seemed sure they could find refuge here, but Axis still felt slightly uneasy. The use of the Earthen powers was much more open and relaxed than it was back in Kalah, in which use of powers out of ritual conditions was unholy. Merchants were growing the most magnificent plants and selling them to passers by. Out of the corner of his eye, Axis saw a man weaving in and out of the crowds a little faster than everyone else, and Alara seemed to notice this too.

"Josius." she whispered to Axis, pointing out the man. "He'll find us a place to stay." szhe finished and they both approached him, hope in their hearts.

AOR

Eternal Turmoil
All questions that Axis were tempted to ask stayed in his head for he did not want to appear rude. The eternal muttering at the back of his mind from his other half was distracting him, as it was performing sudden crescendos every so often. He looked back at the area he had just come through. Mother Earth? He wondered .. if he went back .. he could talk to her .. be guided by her ..

Alara grasped her son's shoulder and made him continue walking. The castle bested any grandeur he had ever seen, with bricks of perfect white and ivy cascading from every corner. But the question still remained .. what did he need to prepared for?

AOR
Originally posted by Eternal Turmoil
All questions that Axis were tempted to ask stayed in his head for he did not want to appear rude. The eternal muttering at the back of his mind from his other half was distracting him, as it was performing sudden crescendos every so often. He looked back at the area he had just come through. Mother Earth? He wondered .. if he went back .. he could talk to her .. be guided by her ..

Alara grasped her son's shoulder and made him continue walking. The castle bested any grandeur he had ever seen, with bricks of perfect white and ivy cascading from every corner. But the question still remained .. what did he need to prepared for?

As they made their way into the castle, Josius was approached by a man wearing very illustrious garment and carrying a very tall staff. "Patriarch!" Josius gasped falling to his knees. He was stopped and helped up by the Patriarch who quickly ushered him out of the room. Before he was swept away, he nodded towards one of the guards who immediately approached Axis and his mother. "Dr. Alara, Vigi has prepared the schematics that you requested. He is waiting in the tactical room. I'll take your son to the barracks to get debriefed and suited." He waited in a saluted stance waiting for Alara to give the OK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.