Hey? I think i found something!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnyforever
look at the cast of potc 3 on wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean:_At_Worlds_End#Cast

notice how,

Keith Richards - *Captain* Grant Sparrow

Chow Yun-Fat - Sao Feng

see, Sparrow is a Captain and Sao Feng is not!

i don't know if it's a mistake or if it means something?

i just wanted to say that! big grin

PirateDiva
Well see there is the thing i think Jacks father's name is Teague Sparrow and not Grant Sparrow!!

johnnyforever
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Well see there is the thing i think Jacks father's name is Teague Sparrow and not Grant Sparrow!! i know but that's not the point. the point is that: it says CAPTAIN Grant Sparrow, which means he must have a ship. whereas, Sao Feng is just simply Sao Feng, which means he might not have a ship.

i know it's not much but... embarrasment

johnnyforever
43 VIEWS?!! and not a one of you have sympathy for me, for posting such a stupid thread!

i'm very disapointed in you, i was only trying to help! weep

bat14
Yeah, i think it's ok, but I don't know, what you want to say ?
Sao feng is (i think not a pirate) hes mostly living on land. but the father of jack was pirate, so he had a ship, so he was a captain

johnnyforever
Originally posted by bat14
Yeah, i think it's ok, but I don't know, what you want to say ?
Sao feng is (i think not a pirate) hes mostly living on land. but the father of jack was pirate, so he had a ship, so he was a captain Well i thought it might lead us somewhere. like, Captain Grant or Teague Sparrow:
1. It says he's Captain.
2. He must be doing pretty good for himself if he has a ship?

and like you said, Sao Feng is not a pirate. What would make him want to kidnap will and elizabeth? and that's what i meant smile

shannstar79
hey guys
IMO
I belive Sao Feng may have possesion of the charts that Will, Liz and Barbossa are looking for to chart the course to Worlds End to find Jack.

also? why do you all believe he is not a pirate?
just curious?

shannstar79
hey look at imdb Pro
is says Sao Feng is a pirate and gives him the Title captain

http://pro.imdb.com/title/tt0449088/

maybe that will help
oh yea there is no mention of Captain Grant or Teauge Sparrow in the cast listing

johnnyforever
Originally posted by shannstar79
hey guys
IMO
I belive Sao Feng may have possesion of the charts that Will, Liz and Barbossa are looking for to chart the course to Worlds End to find Jack.

also? why do you all believe he is not a pirate?
just curious?

because on wikipedia it says he's not a pirate. some say he is, some say he isn't so i don't know! confused

and you said, "I belive Sao Feng may have possesion of the charts that Will, Liz and Barbossa are looking for to chart the course to Worlds End to find Jack." but why would Sao Feng want to kidnap will and elizabeth?

shannstar79
not sure about that at all luv, I did hear once that Captain Jack gives Sao feng Elizabeth, he ends up thinking she is Calypso the sea goddess
I heard he dies somehow in a battle and she (liz) becomes captain of his ship

I did not know he kidnapped Will and Liz, I havent heard that b4

johnnyforever
not sure about that at all luv, I did hear once that Captain Jack gives Sao feng Elizabeth, he ends up thinking she is Calypso the sea goddess
I heard he dies somehow in a battle and she (liz) becomes captain of his ship

I did not know he kidnapped Will and Liz, I havent heard that b4 laughing I'm so confused with all these rumors, i don't know what to believe anymore! i guess we'll just have to wait and see!

shannstar79
I know girl that is how I feel !!
eek!

johnnyforever
I know girl that is how I feel !!
eek! just wait 'till dec 5th. i guarantee you we'll know alot more by then. especially if there's a AWE trailer in the DVD! big grin

evilm0nki3
Sao Feng has the charts in the rough script. they go and get them from him..

johnnyforever
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Sao Feng has the charts in the rough script. they go and get them from him.. Oh! doh i should've known that! thanks smile

Mistypirate
What kind of charts? charts of what? please anybody I'm confused confused

shannstar79
charts are like a map,(for Water) its how you chart a course on water

Mistypirate
I know,but where are they going with those charts? are they supposed to find Jack with those charts?

Chiki Mina
those charts are suppose to find the purgotory(however you spell it) its a guide map to lead at worlds end.

Mistypirate
Thanks Mina, I knew they were going to exchange Will for something, but I didn't know it was for the charts to find Jack.

Chiki Mina
Will was a desguised prisoner. It was just a trick for sao to get the chart. Now this is in the supposed leaked script. Which it will be confirmed in the movie.

Ericadawn
Actually, on KTTC, Ted said that the part with the tattoo had been changed, but I think I heard that Will was already a prisoner in the new beginning. However, there is a huge battle with the monkey setting off fireworks and Singapore on fire so maybe they fight to get Will back and the charts?

But, if Barbossa is their guide and he's already been there, why would they need charts in the first place?

Ughh, I've gotten all confused again.

Chiki Mina
Well..IMO i believe that the charts is much needed on the location of the purgotory. I think Barbossa would be good for it bc hes familiar with the waters and knows what danger lies ahead.

charlestrevino
Discover some more information about some great movies here?
2 player games

Bwa Ha Ha
I sure hope so.

Patient_Leech
Give Johnny his $300 million and alpacas and let's see him in another Pirates of the Caribbean film. Dammit. I tell you what.

https://c.tenor.com/zA3ksn9hhawAAAAd/koth-king-of-the-hill.gif

Bwa Ha Ha
The alpacas are the most important part, of course.

Patient_Leech
Did he say he wouldn't do it for that, or he would...? I'm going to have to look back at the quote...

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Did he say he wouldn't do it for that, or he would...? I'm going to have to look back at the quote...

Well here is a version of the quote...

Depp, if Disney came to you with $300 million and a million alpacas, nothing on this earth would get you to go back and work with Disney on a Pirates of the Caribbean film, correct?" "That is true, Mr. Rottenborn," Depp is quoted as saying in response.

sad

Bwa Ha Ha
I did see something about him signing on again, but I didn't click through. There's a lot of articles like those that turn out to be speculation, so I figure we'll get proper confirmation when/if he does come back.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I've seen a lot of stuff about it popping up. But it's likely all clickbait. I've stopped falling for it.

Bwa Ha Ha
Exactly. Only time will tell now...

Patient_Leech
Nah, I think Johnny Depp already told. lol. He done wit Dizney!

Bwa Ha Ha
True! To be honest, as much as I'll miss Captain Jack Sparrow, I actually hope he doesn't go back on his word. He's totally free to change his mind, obviously, but it feels like a matter of principle at this point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.