Will Not Dying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mmoviejunkie
I just got entertainment weekly today and on the HIT LIST it says

Disney denies plotting to killl of ORlando Bloom in future Pirates installent

and then it says as a joke below it "Plotting? Hardly," murmured the studio, stroking a white cat. "He is already dead."
(ouch!)

so Disney is denying that will dies....
uh...confused, maybe we already went over this i dont remember

Swann&Sparrow
LOL, that means even the BIG SHOT MAGAZINS KNOW THAT WILL IS DEAD WIEGHT, HE CAN'T AND IS INCAPABLE OF CHEMISTRY WITH ANY ONE, EVEN TIA DALMA WHOM HAS MORE THAN ENOUGHT CHEMISTRY FOR ONE PERSON ALONE!

HE'S AS GOOD AS DEAD, IN FACT KILLING HIM WOULD MAKE DISNEY HIT THE TRILLION DOLLAR MARK, trust me...

Lmfao.

evilm0nki3
Kill Will!

hehe....

aww..

mmoviejunkie
hahaha, i know i'd go back every WEEK to see his ass die...
lol....jk

evilm0nki3
yeah me too..

j/k too...

HA!

Chiki Mina
id go back every week just to see his ass lol

evilm0nki3
lol...

LovelyOne
LMAO!!!..oh BURN!

.disney havent actually denied it yet have they? They just say they cant tell us plot points so everything remains "unproven".. or something..they just say its speculation..its amazing how vague they are yet Terry and Ted will come flat out and say an entire 57 pages of a draft script are real.

the character of Will is well and truly dead IMO..he's just boring as fook..thank god the magazines are picking up on it. People will be like WTF? if he gets the girl after everything we saw wuth Jack/Liz TRUST me..

Swann&Sparrow
Lol, I don't really much care for unuich asses, there isn't enough man in those cheeks Orli.

Seriously, I don't even like the way he looks. Way to wimpy for my liking, now Jack...Jack is...heaven...

To look at, to kiss, to talk to, and just to think about. He's perfect, I really hope Lizzie puts her lady manners behind and become a TRUE PIRATE, and sail off with Jack.

Sappy ending I know, but I'll take that than the fcking retarded, no sensemaking EW ending. EWWWWWWWWW.

Lol,

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by LovelyOne
LMAO!!!..

.disney havent actually denied it yet have they? They just say they cant tell us plot points so everything remains "unproven".. or something
the character of Will is well and truly dead IMO..he's just boring as fook..thank god the magazines are picking up on it. People will be like WTF? if he gets the girl TRUST me..

it just said that disney denied it....

Chiki Mina
thats it im not posting anymore that i like orlando. everyone just bashes at me...

willofthewisp
Wow, what did Orlando Bloom ever do to you guys? He's not Jack, no way no how, but his character means well and tries his best. He's not a pirate, you know.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
thats it im not posting anymore that i like orlando. everyone just bashes at me...

huh?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Wow, what did Orlando Bloom ever do to you guys? He's not Jack, no way no how, but his character means well and tries his best. He's not a pirate, you know.

can I hug you?

LovelyOne
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
it just said that disney denied it....
I think thats in response to that email from the PR and what Terry said on wordplayer..

Which IMO is so vague it cant be classed as a denial of a rumor..they didnt actually deny they said they cant tell us plot points..

Swann&Sparrow
I'm sorry. I don't have any thing against you Will lovers, I just personally don't like Will. I think there's a Will thread for you guys somewhere in here, or KTTC.

Sorry again. I really don't want to fight anymore. Sorry.

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by willofthewisp

well i'm not sure if you're talking about orlando or will, 'cause you combined them together in that post-but i dont hate orlando nor do i really hate will, i just like to poke fun at him, people can have their own thoughts-you dont have to like every main character

Chiki Mina
huh?

let me rephrase that...I feel like im in KTTC bc everytime I say I like orlando or something everyone goes ewww a eunich uhg bla bla. It is ok for other ppl to like jack davenport who plays norrington and it isnt ok for me to like orlando? Can we please stop bashing

LovelyOne
I've never liked his character..To me he's always just been the thing that was added in to balance out Jack as a risk..he's not really needed anymore..cuz Jack was a well recieved character

this is why the character of Will turner is as dry as a prune

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I think thats in response to that email from the PR and what Terry said on wordplayer..

Which IMO is so vague it cant be classed as a denial of a rumor..they didnt actually deny they said they cant tell us plot points..

alright-understand

Chiki Mina
i dont care about will!! I just dont like when ppl talk so aweful about orlando please stop...

mmoviejunkie

well i said jk
sorry you feel that way

LovelyOne
chiki i dont care if you like him lol..I'm not bashing you for liking him I'm just bashing him lol

I like Orlando bloom..just not Will...I dont like his character.

Swann&Sparrow
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, SOME OF US HAVE A VERY BAD TEMPER AND WE REALLY DON'T WANT TO CURSE AT THE THEATRE SCREEN WHEN WILL COMES ON IT, SO WE SAY OUR OPINIONS HERE.

I, and the other Will/Orli haters, are not trying to make YOU feel bad, I just don't LOVE Will. In fact I think he's a wierdo that doesn't even deserve to have the 'P' in Pirate.

Chiki Mina
nevermind...bash him all you want...not stopping you all please continue. No ill continue here

WILL SUCKS

mmoviejunkie
nevermind...bash him all you want...not stopping you all please continue. No ill continue here

WILL SUCKS ASS
ORLANDO IS GAY
WILL IS GAY
WILLL IS A SHIT HEAD BLA BAL AKBLAHLA

stop! i dont see why people hate orlando! he's not like will, he doesn't want to be seen that "pirate guy" he's said it himself.
if you have any respect of the actors then you would not hate them just 'cause you hate their character.

Chiki Mina
stop! i dont see why people hate orlando! he's not like will, he doesn't want to be seen that "pirate guy" he's said it himself.
if you have any respect of the actors then you would not hate them just 'cause you hate their character.

My post was sarcasm and since no one cares well might as well keep bashing at orlando. cant beat them then join them..

Swann&Sparrow
/I/ {And no one else} hate Will with every fiber of my being, and the last nerve keeping me from tearing his ugly moustash off is the burning hatred for Orlando Bloom.

BUT I LOVED HIM IN ELIZABETHTOWN, honeslty. It's wierd, I just hated him as Paris, and I don't really like Orlando at all. I don't like his character off screen, and I'm really sick of hearing people say he's just young and starting off his career. I don't think he's much of an actor, people just like him cause of of his {no existant} looks.

I just don't like either of him, I hate Will for caging Elizabeth and I hate Orlando for alot of hard to explain reasons. He's just not a genuine person to me.

TO ME. THIS IS MY OPINION, please don't think I'm a retard and crap just cause I hate him, I didn't and won't ever do that to you. I don't mind if you like him, I don't really care. But I do care if you think that I'm just a heartless ***** that thinks of Orlando as gum on my shoe.

I just don't like him. Plain and simple. I don't judge you, please don't judge me.

Now that we've gotten that behind us. Let's disscuss something worth while.

mmoviejunkie
i know it was sarcasm, sorry i'm a person who doesn't give into whatever people want, i'm very big on that..lol maybe i'm just going to the extreme

sailorleo
Originally posted by Swann&Sparrow
/I/ {And no one else} hate Will with every fiber of my being, and the last nerve keeping me from tearing his ugly moustash off is the burning hatred for Orlando Bloom.

BUT I LOVED HIM IN ELIZABETHTOWN, honeslty. It's wierd, I just hated him as Paris, and I don't really like Orlando at all. I don't like his character off screen, and I'm really sick of hearing people say he's just young and starting off his career. I don't think he's much of an actor, people just like him cause of of his {no existant} looks.

I just don't like either of him, I hate Will for caging Elizabeth and I hate Orlando for alot of hard to explain reasons. He's just not a genuine person to me.

TO ME. THIS IS MY OPINION, please don't think I'm a retard and crap just cause I hate him, I didn't and won't ever do that to you. I don't mind if you like him, I don't really care. But I do care if you think that I'm just a heartless ***** that thinks of Orlando as gum on my shoe.

I just don't like him. Plain and simple. I don't judge you, please don't judge me.

Now that we've gotten that behind us. Let's disscuss something worth while. yeah i liked him in elizabeth town too! and i HATED him as paris...weird huh

Chiki Mina
NEVERMIND! Hate orlando all you want for petes sakes!!! man im just stupid for liking him

mmoviejunkie
what movie is his character name paris?

NEVERMIND! Hate orlando all you want for petes sakes!!! man im just stupid for liking him

i like him too- so i must be stupid too

LovelyOne
I dislike the character of Will because as a film studies student I have been taught to read into characters with depth and dimension..I have an eye for spotting boring, dead, pointless characters with no potential laughing out loud Sadly Will Turner is one of them...In my books anyway...and my entire college class think so too..as does my teacher..gotta lve him! respect to PAUL!

I've always felt this way about Will, even since movie 1.

Chiki Mina
no offense lovely, im not a film studies student and i know Will is a boring character. Im talking about ORLANDO not WILL. Boring or not if it wasnt for his death then Jack/Liz wouldnt have gone together. so some points for him.

Swann&Sparrow
Well, even if Will dies or not, I have enough respect for Elizabeth not to live her life in misery. If Disney makes her a dead, idiotic, stupid woman who would just do whatever to make her 'man' happy, then I'll walk out of that theatre and just forget about POTC.

If they ever do that to Elizabeth, T&T will lose one of their fans, perhaps not a very big difference, but to me it means the world.

I will not stand for it.

Chiki Mina
thats why they wont do it..so no worries.

evilm0nki3
i like orlando.. he seems so nice and friendly..

-savvychick-
i really cant say whether i like orlando or not, i mean, ill like him, then i wont, then i will, then i wont, its weird

and orlando was paris in troy

Chiki Mina
i wanna see kingdom of heaven.

sailorleo
i wanna see kingdom of heaven. i saw it, he's hot in it, but the movie was boring....

Chiki Mina
well damn... I wanna see orli lol. I did not wanted to see elizabeth town bc i used to live in kentucky...

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by -savvychick-
i really cant say whether i like orlando or not, i mean, ill like him, then i wont, then i will, then i wont, its weird

and orlando was paris in troy

oh okay thanks

Chiki Mina
take note that orlando is one of johnny's best friends.

Ericadawn
Yep, you can tell how Johnny's been a huge influence on him, like Orlando wears a lot more jewelry now, like the necklace.

Chiki Mina
Ture. Orli is like looking up to him now. Hes not copying him, hes just trying to loosen up a little.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.