The finding of his young apprentice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I heard somewhere that Darth Sidious heard of a boy with Jedi powers living on a planet and kidnapped him.Sidious then trained the boy into a Sith and named him Darth Maul.He tought him the moves and work ethic he had once learned and turned him into a lethal Sith Apprentice.Maul later got the tatoo of the Sith imprinted on his face in respect of his master.Do you think this is true?If not it's still a great idea.

Dim
I don't know...Has anyone seen that new book about Maul yet? That's supposed to have a bunch of background on him..

And EJ..this should be in EP2and3..wink hehehehe

theEviljedi
No it shouldn't.This forum is about IV-VI AND Episode I.I want to read that book too.smile

Darth Heinous
Read the Darth Maul book. It's really good.

Dim
Oh..I guess you're right EJ...smile

Has that book come out yet?...I haven't really heard much about it..

Darth Heinous
Yes. He is a Zabrak from Iridonia.

theEviljedi
That's what the site said too.

Dim
Yes...but I want details!..

Darth Daft
I want to read it too. There's actually several books/comics based on him aren't there? There's one of those Episode 1 Journals for him, a Sith comic book or something and another book about him I think.

theEviljedi
Here is the site I found the information-orion.spaceports.com/~korriban/maul.html

Darth Daft
I just read it. VERY cool. I'm thinking of writing a novel about Darth Maul before TPM. Got any good ideas I could put in it?

JediOasis
Have any of you read "Shadow Hunter?" I was just wondering if I should buy it or not. Could anyone help me out?

Zareil
I've read Shadow Hunter I' d personally say that its about the quality level of Shadows of the Empire, but it really depeds on what kinda book you like. In the end of the day its Star Wars but if you like the author great if not shy away. As to Maul - yes the book is good in its own way and the comics are amuzing if not just an endless stream of fight scenes. There is very little plot but I suppose it makes it easy reading. Or Else you could just look at the pictures if your into that sort of thing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.