The Sentry Vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
VERY SIMPLE!

One on One
Both at top out power, no holds barred, bloodlust fighting.
Thats it go!

batdude123
Top of their games?

I hope you're excluding SPECULATION out of that.

Supreme being
Well i don't think we can gauge this fight accurately because bloody Marvel hasn't yet decided what league they want sentry to be playing in, so for now i say doomsday wins.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
Top of their games?

I hope you're excluding SPECULATION out of that. probably not. Wow, I have never seen a character be out for so long and do so little.

Entity
Let's see:
a character who died fighting a being that draws power from the sun vs
a character with the power of quote"a million exploding suns"

The logic in this fights seems pretty simple to me but people argue it with me all the time so tell the how this fight would go down. Maybe someone can show me the light and the error of my ways. lol

Tshern
Originally posted by Entity
Let's see:
a character who died fighting a being that draws power from the sun vs
a character with the power of quote"a million exploding suns"

The logic in this fights seems pretty simple to me but people argue it with me all the time so tell the how this fight would go down. Maybe someone can show me the light and the error of my ways. lol
Well, Doomsday is pretty much immune these days. Immune to what you ask and I answer "To everything."

Entity
He didn't seem to be completely "immune" to fist of steel.
Seeing as how they killed him!

Supreme being
Originally posted by Entity
He didn't seem to be completely "immune" to fist of steel.
Seeing as how they killed him!

You might need to read up on the character of doomsday, the thread starter said both at the top of their game and well doomsday at the top of his game will ***** slap sentry to the end of eternity.

juggernaut66666
Doomsday would murder Sentry .

newyorkcares
Originally posted by Supreme being
Well i don't think we can gauge this fight accurately because bloody Marvel hasn't yet decided what league they want sentry to be playing in, so for now i say doomsday wins.
Amen , brother .I dont think anybody really has a proper way to guage Sentry's power,and we all know that doomsday has ...like, no upper limit to his strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.