The world's largest hand made copper wire ball!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NinthSith
Step right up folk's and see the World's Largest Copper Wire Ball....soon to be in The Guiness World Record's.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4390703041667186907&hl=en

J-Beowulf

I wonder how much it's worth?

JacopeX
the guy mooning the camera was pretty unecessary.

NinthSith
Yah sorry about the mooning thing.In it's weight it's worth about 1500$...but i'd bet some art freak would pay thousands for it.

RZA
'This is what we do in the foot hill's of New Hampshire'

Thank god I don't live in New Hampshire....phew...wacko

NinthSith
LOL,don't take that literally.He's just my neighbor and something to do when it's raining.

jaden101
how about the worlds biggest rubber band ball

http://www.recordball.com/auction1.jpg

Madman_V3N0M
I think there's a bigger one... much bigger.

jaden101
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
I think there's a bigger one... much bigger.

there was...but it got burned live on UK tv

Maestro
Wow, this is so random . . . confused

NinthSith
Yah it is totally random,thats why i posted it.Kinda stupid but random.He's put alot of work into that copper ball,lol.Have to realise he stripped all the coating off of the copper wire before tieng it to the ball.The ball is rock solid wich takes alot of work also.And yes he is nut's.

Madman_V3N0M
So is the rubber band guy, and the knitting guy and so on...

Imperial_Samura
........... I must admit I was dubious, thinking "Oh, is this what the GDF has come to. How could it fall so low!"

I am pleased I'm not wrong.

Besides, that pall has nothing on the one made out of bras. Or were they elastic bands? Or maybe dental floss.... should do some research I guess. It would be terrible to not know the worlds rankings in the largest balls of whatever.

Madman_V3N0M
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
It would be terrible to not know the worlds rankings in the largest balls of whatever.
Hee hee, he said balls! LOL

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Madman_V3N0M
Hee hee, he said balls! LOL

I was going to change it around and say "It would be terrible not knowing the worlds rankings in who has the largest balls of whatever" but I thought that would be to obvious.

Kayne Archeron
needs more cowbell

§P0oONY
Originally posted by jaden101
there was...but it got burned live on UK tv
I remember that happening... Wasn't it on Noel's House Party of something?

lord xyz
I decided to view this thread, and now I'm all WTF?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.