most devious/manipulative characters in videogames

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
pretty self explanatory..
my choices are all from the LOK series..

4.kain - knowing that his empire would be doomed to a hellish nosgoth for all eternity, kain sent his leiutenant, razie, to his death, knowing that he'l come bacvk to haunt him..he tricked raziel into trying to save the world by luring him into the past to discover his destiny..

3. the hylden - these people plotted in their hellish exile to bring down the pillars and allow their victory over the vampires (or so they thought)...they seduced the cirle of nine, and killed ariel, which they knew would taint the circle and weaken the binding..they relied on a younger kain's arrogance to bring down the pillars entirely, which would let them use the device and destroy all but the hylden on nosgoth..

2. mobius the timestreamer - due to his 'certain level' of omniscience, he could brew up plans that changed history for his and his master's profit, like tricking kain into killing william the just, setting off a genocidal hatred of vampires, which nearly ended in their extinction..

1.elder god - he may seem like a hungry monster, but he has the omnipresence, intelligence and cunning to set in motion a massive genocidal war just because those who worshipped him, the ancient vampires, were cursed with immortality by their enemy..all just to feed him..he was the greatest manipulator in the whole series..
if you can find anything that can beat that, ill give you a giant box of chocolates..
note: chocolates may not actually exist shifty

General Kaliero
Oh, this thread is gonna be spoilerific...

The Wise One from the Golden Sun series comes to mind. Counting the two games as one long story, the Wise One tricked Isaac's group into forwarding the end of the world for almost 75% of the journey.

Kreia in KotOR II comes to mind as well, were it not horribly obvious from the start that she was manipulating you for her own ends.

Blax X
The Marines in Halo 1 were bastards. sunovabitches killed me so many times by "freindly fire" in crucial points of the game. I know they did it on purpose. Bastards.

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Blax X
The Marines in Halo 1 were bastards. sunovabitches killed me so many times by "freindly fire" in crucial points of the game. I know they did it on purpose. Bastards.

I always used my grenades to flip ghosts over so they couldn't drive them.

*shivers as he remembers the hundreds of times he's been run down by a marine in a ghost*

MadMel
yes, the great MC get pwnt by by a marine in a ghost..

TricksterPriest
Kefka. Nuff said.

MadMel
who??

Blax X
From Final Fantasy... three, was it?

MadMel
ill look it up..

IceJaw
Originally posted by Blax X
From Final Fantasy... three, was it? That actually depends

jaden101
wesker...traiting scum dog
lance vance...same as above

InnerRise
Princess Peach. (Very Manipulative)

is it comprehensible.....

AstroFan
Ada Wong(RE2 and 4) - She cant make up her mind between her feelings for Leon and working for Wesker.

Or she could just be messing with Leon to get the job done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.