Terrax/Axe/Non Jobber vs DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? Terrax is a warrior 6foot6 and weighing 2,750 and lift class 75+++ and has a Cosmic focusing Axe. P.S Non Jobber Terrax and Bloodlust on

Terrax- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Terrax & http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Terrax.htm

golem370
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins? Terrax is a warrior 6foot6 and weighing 2,750 and lift class 75+++ and has a Cosmic focusing Axe. P.S Non Jobber Terrax and Bloodlust on

http://spider-bob.com/villains/marvel/Terrax.htm

Tshern
Doomsday wins. People here are very seriously arguing for Doomsday's triumph over Thor, no way Terrax is going to stop his rampage.

golem370
Yeah but this is Terrax unleashed Axe Flying Earth Manipulator he should atleast have Godlike Stamina and Durability plus that Axe cut threw Galactus's ship. He could fight Doomsday from above ground

Tshern
Wow, then Doomsday learns how to fly and proceeds to break every bone in Terrax's body.

golem370
Well there a couple of ways Thor could beat Doomsday one bfr Godforce

golem370
Well Terrax destroys the Earth from space. Show me any thing that make you think Doomsday could begin to fly

Tshern
Well Terrax destroys the Earth from space. Show me any thing that make you think Doomsday could begin to fly
He was been able to evolve to counter everything his opponents has been throwing at him. Growing immune to Omega Beams is a lot more impressive than learning to fly, thus I believe he can evolve to that direction, too. Please show me something limiting his evolution, which is the most important part of his powerset.

golem370
Alright senario Terrax is looking for a fight meets Doomsday instead of Superman in DOS and they all out rumble now this is DOS Doomsday and he has the abilities that he had in that book. First one to Die loses but in this case no bfr and no Speedblitzing but Terrax can evade Doomsday by flying but can't leave Earth. Who wins then?

golem370
Superman is immune to it. Thanos was immune to it and Thor was to

hawkeye111
doomsday can shoot electricity or heat from his mouth.

he can also jump onto terrax

I watch Pokemon

juggernaut66666
Superman is immune to it. Thanos was immune to it and Thor was to
Superman is not immune to neither omega effect nor omega beam it can still hurt him or teleport it just can't erase hi from existense

golem370
Yeah but Terrax could dodge his jumps and attack him to.

UniOmni
DOS DD??

Terrax has a good chance at winning, imo.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Tshern
He was been able to evolve to counter everything his opponents has been throwing at him. Growing immune to Omega Beams is a lot more impressive than learning to fly, thus I believe he can evolve to that direction, too. Please show me something limiting his evolution, which is the most important part of his powerset.

One question: with all the flying guys he has been fighting, and over the huge amount of time he has existed for, why hasn't he ever evolved flight?

DigiMark007
I think Terrax has enough bad showings that we can safely stop calling it a jobber aura. He's just a crap herald, plain and simple.

bigbran
Yeah but this is Terrax unleashed Axe Flying Earth Manipulator he should atleast have Godlike Stamina and Durability plus that Axe cut threw Galactus's ship. He could fight Doomsday from above ground

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.