So this one time...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slay
...I went to South France. My mother she liked south France, so it was good, and like... my father liked south France so it was good... and I kinda liked south France... so it was good.
But anyway, we went camping in south France, right, and this one morning I woke up. I had to pee, cuz I drank alot of wine with the locals, of south France, the night before. So anyway, I went to this lake to pee, and I saw this light on the other side of the lake, and it was s... sucking me into the lake, yeah, it was sucking me into the lake, kinda like a suction. So I was swimming into the lake, but all of a sudden I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting tired of like the swimming. Luckily there was this undersea boat in the lake, who pulled up. They offered me a ride. So I came in, and I saw these two little guys. So I asked there name and the one said ''Jean'', and the other one said ''Jean''. A coincidence of some sorts. So anyway they took me to an underwater world. When we arrived I said ''Out here?'' and they answered ''Yeah, out here.'' So I left the boat.
I came into this room and there was this very old small guy, behind a piano. He played this song:

Knippie knoes
Knippie Knoes
Knippie KNOES
KNIPPIE KNOES

Knippie knoes...

And he said to me: ''The giant fish Knippie knoes has perpetrated into our lands, and stole all our babies. Will you save them for us please?''
To which I replied: ''Well, I'm on a holiday, and I don't really feel like it. Nahhh.''

So they dropped me of at the shore of the lake and gave me a grilled cheese sandwich.

~Kongu_Dude~
I'm nt redin al thet sht. herbcry

Mišt
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/2665/notfunnyni0.jpg

bogen
too long

~Kongu_Dude~
R U tlkng 2 Me? herbcry

bogen
nope, el slay

Slay
Originally posted by bogen
too long
Dude, I just typed some random shit. It's not like it has a message...

bogen
Originally posted by Slay
that doesn't detract from the fact that it's a long ass piece of writing.

Slay
that doesn't detract from the fact that it's a long ass piece of writing.
You probably don't read too much.

Besides, if you don't want to read it, then don't. Theres no need to be bothered by it.

Bardock42
fulfilled.
Oh yes it does, it does...I get it my master...your orders shall be

~Kongu_Dude~
That's alot of crap. herbcry

FoxMeister
this thread is shit. y did u create such a monster????

Swe_Bum
...I went to South France. My mother she liked south France, so it was good, and like... my father liked south France so it was good... and I kinda liked south France... so it was good.
But anyway, we went camping in south France, right, and this one morning I woke up. I had to pee, cuz I drank alot of wine with the locals, of south France, the night before. So anyway, I went to this lake to pee, and I saw this light on the other side of the lake, and it was s... sucking me into the lake, yeah, it was sucking me into the lake, kinda like a suction. So I was swimming into the lake, but all of a sudden I couldn't take it anymore. I was getting tired of like the swimming. Luckily there was this undersea boat in the lake, who pulled up. They offered me a ride. So I came in, and I saw these two little guys. So I asked there name and the one said ''Jean'', and the other one said ''Jean''. A coincidence of some sorts. So anyway they took me to an underwater world. When we arrived I said ''Out here?'' and they answered ''Yeah, out here.'' So I left the boat.
I came into this room and there was this very old small guy, behind a piano. He played this song:

Knippie knoes
Knippie Knoes
Knippie KNOES
KNIPPIE KNOES

Knippie knoes...

And he said to me: ''The giant fish Knippie knoes has perpetrated into our lands, and stole all our babies. Will you save them for us please?''
To which I replied: ''Well, I'm on a holiday, and I don't really feel like it. Nahhh.''

So they dropped me of at the shore of the lake and gave me a grilled cheese sandwich.
laughing it was FUN eek! laughing

bogen
You probably don't read too much.

Besides, if you don't want to read it, then don't. Theres no need to be bothered by it.
Dude i read a book a week about 6 to 8 hundred pages each erm

I know, i was just givving you a bump and a comment, which is also irrelavent in the schiem of things.
Not to worry though im sure you'll get some relevat replys to a 3 paragraph long tangent. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Kongu_Dude~
Originally posted by ~Kongu_Dude~
That's alot of crap. herbcry

Slay
Originally posted by FoxMeister
this thread is shit. y did u create such a monster????
Wow. It must really be bad when you think it's crap.Originally posted by bogen

I know, i was just givving you a bump and a comment, which is also irrelavent in the schiem of things.
Not to worry though im sure you'll get some relevat replys to a 3 paragraph long tangent. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Then why is it such a task to read this?

Bardock42

Sure you do..and you ahve a 2 metre penis..anything else you want to brag about, liar?

~Kongu_Dude~
herbsrug

Slay
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sure you do..and you ahve a 2 metre penis..anything else you want to brag about, liar?
I think he's telling the truth.

It's probably the Goosebumps omnibus.

FoxMeister
But anyway, we went camping in south France, right, and this one morning I woke up. I had to pee, cuz I drank alot of wine with the locals, of south France, the night before. So anyway, I went to this lake to pee, and I saw this light on the other side of the lake, and it was s... sucking me into the lake, yeah, it was sucking
kinda like this THREAD and the rest of the story that i couldnt be arsed to post to avoid the rest of the people dying of boredom

Swe_Bum
swe_bum_9

Bardock42

Do the books you read involve horrible vocabulary and atrocious spelling mistakes? Wait, let me guess, you read Dan Brown?

~Kongu_Dude~
swe_bum

Slay
kinda like this THREAD and the rest of the story that i couldnt be arsed to post to avoid the rest of the people dying of boredom
Aha.

Kid. Your threads suck. Intrnt slng?
Pointless chat threads, threads abou every shit thing you go through, and you get to the thread limit eveytime you are f*ckin on. But when I make one stupid thread, I should be bashed?

~Kongu_Dude~
swe_bum

bogen
Do the books you read involve horrible vocabulary and atrocious spelling mistakes? Wait, let me guess, you read Dan Brown?
HAHA! well that was snappy, yes iv'e read the davinchi code and am about to start angels and demons.
And njo the grammer and what have you is the result of typing fast while juggeling a mango between two hands thank you very much mhm

Roulette
O.O.......

laughing out loud wtf...what a random story thumb up

Slay
HAHA! well that was snappy, yes iv'e read the davinchi code and am about to start angels and demons.
And njo the grammer and what have you is the result of typing fast while juggeling a mango between two hands thank you very much mhm
Right.
Juggling a mango while typing. You could've at least come up with an excuse that isn't retarded.

FoxMeister
Aha.

Kid. Your threads suck. Intrnt slng?
Pointless chat threads, threads abou every shit thing you go through , and you get to the thread limit eveytime you are f*ckin on. But when I make one stupid thread, I should be bashed?
SHIT i go through. I didnt post a superwierd story about somehwre in France and being sucked into a lake. Anyway. its not like ur the only one who gets there thread to the shit heap. i think kongu ruined both my threads. But i dont care. i make threads for fun. NOT FOR SOME CRAPPY SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPEND

~Kongu_Dude~
swe_bum2

Bardock42

My Lord, you do have to play right into my hands, don't you. I mean, why not jsut give me a gun and say "Shoot me"? You know Dan Brown writes books so dumb people can feel smart?

bogen
Right.
Juggling a mango while typing. You could've at least come up with an excuse that isn't retarded.
excuse WTF? Australia=decent fruit= me eating in spare time laughing

and bardock, about the liar thing.

Um do you know me? nope eek! yeah the last book i finished was Elder gods by liegh and david eddings, 650 i think.
Ill give you a basic run-down of the plot if your still cynical.

~Kongu_Dude~
swe_bum_w00t

Bardock42
excuse WTF? Australia=decent fruit= me eating in spare time laughing

and bardock, about the liar thing.

Um do you know me? nope eek! yeah the last book i finished was Elder gods by liegh and david eddings, 650 i think.
Ill give you a basic run-down of the plot if your still cynical.

Hey, fair enough, you read books, who cares...you still use "your" instead of "you're".

bogen
My Lord, you do have to play right into my hands, don't you. I mean, why not jsut give me a gun and say "Shoot me"? You know Dan Brown writes books so dumb people can feel smart?

sure sure, you keep telling yourself that and you just might start believing it.

Thats why i own charles dickens the entire collection eek!

Because i want to feel smart erm

Hey, fair enough, you read books, who cares...you still use "your" instead of "you're".

YOU'RE being picky now stick out tongue

~Kongu_Dude~
swe_bum_w00t

FoxMeister
Right.
better than ur story

~Kongu_Dude~
I knw.

Slay
SHIT i go through. I didnt post a superwierd story about somehwre in France and being sucked into a lake. Anyway. its not like ur the only one who gets there thread to the shit heap . i think kongu ruined both my threads. But i dont care. i make threads for fun. NOT FOR SOME CRAPPY SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPEND
The shit heap! Right were your threads belong. no expression
Because you only make shit threads. You've been here since August and have made, how many threads?

Indeed, this is about nothing, but then again, it's the f*ckin off topic forum you twit!

~Kongu_Dude~
rock

Bardock42
sure sure, you keep telling yourself that and you just might start believing it.

Thats why i own charles dickens the entire collection eek!

Because i want to feel smart erm

YOU'RE being picky now stick out tongue

Look, maybe you don't get it, but it is an intellectual thing to do NOT to brag about just how smart you are....especially not because you own a collection of books. It's against the rules. Don't do it, you will seem stupid. And if you do it, have the decency not to misspell the name of one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever seen.

Roulette
People, stop the bashing...this is the Off-Topic Forum eek!

~Kongu_Dude~
I c.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Roulette

You are hot, but stop interrupting.

FoxMeister
The shit heap! Right were your threads belong. no expression
Because you only make shit threads. You've been here since August and have made, how many threads?

Indeed, this is about nothing, but then again, it's the f*ckin off topic forum you twit! So why the fu** are u slaggin off my threads. and the shit heap? i guess that this thread will keep my thread company

~Kongu_Dude~
laughing out loud

Slay
Originally posted by Roulette
Somehow they don't get it.
They fail at life and feel the need to bash someone on an internet forum in the off topic section to make themselves feel better. ermm

Also, see Bardock's post.

Slay
So why the fu** are u slaggin off my threads. and the shit heap? i guess that this thread will keep my thread company
Because even if it is the otf, there is no need to clog up the forum, you moron. I make one stupid thread. You make hundreds of them.

~Kongu_Dude~
laughing out loud

FoxMeister
Because even if it is the otf, there is no need to clog up the forum, you moron. I make one stupid thread. You make hundreds of them.
I've made 2

~Kongu_Dude~
no expression

Slay
I've made 2
Really?

Oh. I thought you were that commander fox guy.

~Kongu_Dude~
no expression no expression

Roulette
Somehow they don't get it.
They fail at life and feel the need to bash someone on an internet forum in the off topic section to make themselves feel better. ermm

Also, see Bardock's post.

*sighs* I knows...it's silly.

You want me to stop interrupting? I was trying to back you up cry

You are hot, but stop interrupting.

laughing out loud Quiet, Marius.

Bardock42
Really?

Oh. I thought you were that commander fox guy.

No, actually Kongu Dude (the dumbass posting pointless shit between our posts) is that commander fox guy.....

FoxMeister
no. i am not that guy. ive never heard of him

Slay
No, actually Kongu Dude (the dumbass posting pointless shit between our posts) is that commander fox guy.....
I already thought his idiocy was familiar...

bogen
Look, maybe you don't get it, but it is an intellectual thing to do NOT to brag about just how smart you are....especially not because you own a collection of books. It's against the rules. Don't do it, you will seem stupid. And if you do it, have the decency not to misspell the name of one of the greatest geniuses the world has ever seen.
you started it no expression
Who bragging?
What misspelling? What the f**k?

FoxMeister
I already thought his idiocy was familiar...
:O are you calling Kongu an idiot. :O

Bardock42
you started it no expression
Who bragging?
What misspelling? What the f**k?

No, you started the bragging.

You.

DaVinci. You misspelled DaVinci.

Slay
:O are you calling Kongu an idiot. :O
icon5

Yes.

FoxMeister
bangin

Bardock42
bangin Very Sarah of you.

~Kongu_Dude~
I'm too lazy to post.

FoxMeister
I'm too lazy to post. u just did huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.