Carnage vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Carnage is out for blood and Superboy shows up in time(missing his date....again) to stop him. can he pull it off?

Soleran
Carnage gets ripped in half again.

PRAYERRUN
Dude, Carnage is as strong if not stronger than Superboy.....and has enough agility to dodge superboy's attacks. I think he'd at least fight him to a standstill.

Soleran
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Dude, Carnage is as strong if not stronger than Superboy.....and has enough agility to dodge superboy's attacks. I think he'd at least fight him to a standstill.

You must be thinking of an OLD OLD OLD Superboy because before Conner died he was pretty powerful. His TK alone would wreck carnage let alone his heat vision or superspeed etc etc.

PRAYERRUN
I'm talking about the version that fought spidey in Marvel vs DC. I don't believe he had heat vision.

Soleran
Spiderman beat Superboy in that fight because he used electricity otherwise he would have lost.

Anyway with that version of Superboy his TTK could still rip Carnage apart.

PRAYERRUN
Dude Carnage has More agility going for him than spidey does. I doubt Superboy would be able to touch him with his tk.

I watch Pokemon

PRAYERRUN
naw I'd place them equal in the strength department.

I watch Pokemon
Classic Superboy lifted a yacht that weighed like 600,000 tons.

grey fox
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Classic Superboy lifted a yacht that weighed like 600,000 tons.

....wheras Carnage can barely lift sixty tons.

He get's ripped in half again

Avalonofthewind
Any version of Superboy can beat Carnage.

leonidas

What the f**k?

Turok16

no expression

Superboy wins.

General Kon-El
THe only think Carnage has for him in this battle is his extensive durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.