wolverine vs deathstroke vs cyber vs black tarantula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jmcnasty
who do you think would win out of these fighter (and slade dont have any gas bombs on him.). Happy Dance

PRAYERRUN
Wolverine all the way.rolling on floor laughing

jmcnasty
I think wolverine takes this too, even though cyber dont have a weakness

NiņoAraņa
confused Deathstroke more times then not

jmcnasty
hows deathstroke winning this fight

NiņoAraņa
insane fighting skills, better weaponry handling skills, and possibly greater speed confused

Soljer

NiņoAraņa
hmm, i wasn't really paying attention to cyber as i don't know much about him erm

Newjak
I would give it to Slade based more on his mind and tactical abilities. He would be better at playing the other 3 against each other and then coming in and beating the one that is exausted.

jmcnasty
even though wolverine is a berserker he's a great tactitian i think that he would come out on top having a harder time like usual against cyber. He know that cyber has a poison on the tips of his claws that he use to control his opponent the other two fighters dont know this and cyber was also a great, great fighter, he knows martial arts. Even though slade is good and black tarantula is also good they would be last on my list due to the healing factor of wolverine and the adamantium skin of cyber.

Sparkz
Didn't Black Tarantula have a healing factor aswell? Or was that just the fact he could heal others?

jmcnasty
he didnt have a healing factor.

Sparkz
Originally posted by jmcnasty
he didnt have a healing factor.

Ok although he was able to heal other's, was just wondering if he could use that power on himself.

jmcnasty
Originally posted by Sparkz
Ok although he was able to heal other's, was just wondering if he could use that power on himself.

Naaah, he's going to get mud stomped by the others but he is a good fighter (for spiderman).

Sparkz
Originally posted by jmcnasty
Naaah, he's going to get mud stomped by the others but he is a good fighter (for spiderman).

This is true, as a matter of fact Spider-man never actualy beat the guy, but i wonder how he'd stand up to Adamantium claws lol.

jmcnasty
from majority of the combatants on this site, if anyone one of them, besides cyber because he also have a healing factor, gets hit by wolverine claws they're out of the fight.

Big Sexy
Cyber. That damn fear toxin even works against those that have healing factors.

jmcnasty
yep, that poison could win cyber the fight plus his adamantium skin, ( he has no weakness).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.