DE Sidious versus BOTS Bane and Post KotOR Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kas'Im
This is Sidious in his physically perfect body, Bane with his orbalisks and Revan after his defeat of Malak and after he has regained his memories, anything goes.

Kadesh
DE sidious takesthis for sure.

Prodigal Knight
Revan is quite powerful by Post KOTOR. Malak himelf said he has become more powerful. Darth Revan was quite strong, Post Kotor Revan is deadly. Bane in his orbalisks is also deadly.

Hmm, it's a tough fight. DE Sidious is the strongest Sith in existence. HE could very well win this but it'll be extremely close.

Kas'Im
DE Sidious is the third strongest imo, Revan and Bane being #4 and 5.

Prodigal Knight
I rank Revan and Bane 6th and 7th respectively.

Kadesh
i rank revan 5th maybe. kasim whos the strongest sith for you? and what about you too vos

Darth Sexy
Stop ranking people and throw in an argument. This is why neither of you can debate. Sidious IS the strongest but I highly doubt he can take both Revan and Bane at the same time. It won't be as simple as Sidious throwing out a force storm, because Bane and Revan could throw out one of their own as well. Granted Sidious' is stronger, he wouldn't survive Bane's and Revan's force storm either. In a saber fight he's better than both of them but it'll be difficult to defeat them both. I'd give it to Revan and Bane more often than not.

Kas'Im
I'd say Jacen is stronger, and I can go so far to speculate that Krayt would be #2.

Darth Sexy
Why the hell would Krayt be #2? What the hell is that even based on? Oh right, nothing.

Kas'Im
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Why the hell would Krayt be #2? What the hell is that even based on? Oh right, nothing.

It's more of a gut feeling. I wouldn't use it in a debate or anything, but I just have a feeling that the Legacy writers will overpower him like that.

Blue_Hefner
BOTS???

Kas'Im
Bane of the sith, short story on starwars.com available to Hyperspace members, is also available on swtimeline.ru .

darthsith19
Either alone would put up a decent fight. Together they take this.

Lightsnake
Ok, by TPM alone, Palpatine>Bane

Anyone who thinks revan and Bane could win this? Keep dreaming

King Adas
Source?

Lightsnake
Dark Side Sourcebook

Darth Sexy
I don't know lightsnake, you're telling me two of the most powerful sith lords behind Sidous can't take him together? I find that hard to believe. Sidious was defeated by Luke and Leia so it's more than likely Bane and Revan can do it.

Lightsnake
I think you mean "The entire lightside directed through luminous being Luke and Leia."

I'd say the words 'no chance in hell' describe Bane and Revan's chances for victory

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I think you mean "The entire lightside directed through luminous being Luke and Leia."

I'd say the words 'no chance in hell' describe Bane and Revan's chances for victory

Considering all you have is the force storm, I can just as easily say Bane or Revan hold him off long enough for the other to throw in a miniature force storm of their own.

Lightsnake
I think you mean 'force storm and just about everything else.'

Since PT Palpatine> Bane, you really think Bane can touch him before he rips through his barriers and demolishes him? And then Revan has a chance?

King Adas
Dark Side Sourcebook

Quote and page number?

Darth Sexy
I think you mean 'force storm and just about everything else.'

Since PT Palpatine> Bane, you really think Bane can touch him before he rips through his barriers and demolishes him? And then Revan has a chance?

Yes.. Bane did stalemate Kas'im so I think he can put up a fight for a few seconds while Revan unleashes his own force storm.

Lightsnake
Revan has a force storm now? I think you mean 'upgraded version of Lightning.'

And Bane's 'fight' will last approximately .02 seconds while Palpatine does away with him with the force and or unleashes a blast of lightning against them both.

King Adas
Bane learnt the force storm from Revan, did he not?

Lightsnake
Since when? When did they know a force storm beyond 'blast of powerful lightning' as opposed to the 'opens hyperspace wormhole to devour fleets'?

Prodigal Knight
Excuse me Sexy, if a person wishes to bring up rankings, that is their idea of giving an argument. I find it perfectly valid to give that argument. If you are really the godly debator you portray yourself to be, perhaps you'll hold such comments to yourself and just give your damn halfass argument.

No wonder so many people don't appreciate what the hell you are saying sometimes.

jollyjim311
Sidious. We have seen much more impressive feats of power from PT Palpatine than from Bane, it would make sense, and it's in the Dark Side sourcebook. ROTS Sidious is about equal to Yoda, Revans superior. Now this is DE Sidious, and, seeing as how both of them are less than his PT incarnation (it could be to a very large degree, even), I'd say he takes them out.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Prodigal Knight
Excuse me Sexy, if a person wishes to bring up rankings, that is their idea of giving an argument. I find it perfectly valid to give that argument. If you are really the godly debator you portray yourself to be, perhaps you'll hold such comments to yourself and just give your damn halfass argument.

No wonder so many people don't appreciate what the hell you are saying sometimes.

Awwww how cute. "Well everyone hates you". LOL.. Don't blame me for your inability to construct cogent arguments.

Prodigal Knight
You're a loser, my friend. I don't know what I did to make you suddenly hostile to me the last couple of weeks, but can you please tell me? This is getting me really pissed off because I never try to flame you or anything and now you're starting to insult me every time I post.

Darth Sexy
You're a loser, my friend. I don't know what I did to make you suddenly hostile to me the last couple of weeks, but can you please tell me? This is getting me really pissed off because I never try to flame you or anything and now you're starting to insult me every time I post.

Your random outbursts and your illogical arguments, that's what.

Prodigal Knight
I hardly believe that. Is this perhaps from what I wrote about having you in the C category? If this is what this feud between us is about, then I apologize. i have never personally debated against so I don't know your skillz match up against mine.

Amd i never give illogical arguments. I always have a speck of logic always.

Escape81
Despite what we know from PoD regarding Revan, he is still an unknown - as far as lightsaber combat is concerned. I don't know if he could move as fast as Sidious could (faster than the eye can see), but I am sure his Force mastery is great.

Unless Revan can move like Sidious - it's possible that Sidious just zooms in and hacks Revan to death before a real fight can presume. Then, Darth Bane follows suit.

Prodigal Knight
Well Revan took out an entire Sith Academy. He HAD to use a lightsaber otherwise he cannot use his hands to block sabers. In addition, the same goes for how he defeated Yuthura and Uther and Malak. Yes, he definately used the Force, but his saber skills must be great if he was able to do the things he was able to do, becuz you need a saber.

Escape81
Well Revan took out an entire Sith Academy. He HAD to use a lightsaber otherwise he cannot use his hands to block sabers. In addition, the same goes for how he defeated Yuthura and Uther and Malak. Yes, he definately used the Force, but his saber skills must be great if he was able to do the things he was able to do, becuz you need a saber.

He could have also used the Force, if I remember correctly, as well as sabers.

Prodigal Knight
Didn't I say that....?

Escape81
Didn't I say that....?

Yes you did. Apparently, I didn't pay attention.

Prodigal Knight
NP, it's cool.

Escape81
I forgot; Sidious could just destroy their lightsabers with his mind. Then he may beat them in a Force fight. It would be a bit difficult, though, I'd imagine.

xxXAcStylesXxx
If he could do that why did he bother risking his life in a duel with Yoda, Luke or Mace? He did it to Leia who was just beginning her Jedi training and had a thousand year old saber.

Escape81
Originally posted by xxXAcStylesXxx
If he could do that why did he bother risking his life in a duel with Yoda, Luke or Mace? He did it to Leia who was just beginning her Jedi training and had a thousand year old saber.

Likely didn't possess the ability at the time he fought Mace and Yoda. And it appeared to me that he wanted to fight Luke and best him in single combat to prove his superiority. He himself said, later, that he was "done with these Jedi dueling games".

He saw his fight with Luke as a game.

Kadesh
and also note that sidious might demonstrate the ancient sith power "spear of midnight black" something revan has never seen before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.