KMC's WALL OF INFAMY!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
big grin

so, looking over the fad thread (good one, gf wink ) got me to thinking -- there's always a 'who's the best debater' thread kicking around, but i thought it would be cool to look back (before my time even . . .) on some of the oldies (and some of the current) posters who were . . . LESS than spectacular, or who were famous NOT for being good debaters but for being 'fanboyish' or rude, or . . . whatever!! be cool if you could post a link to a thread where they displayed their 'genius' or maybe copy/paste a particularly 'good' post.

one of my faves was ALWAYS and forever will be wolverine8888.

*sigh*

i miss the little guy . . .

anyone else? (oh, and of course we are not laughing AT these people, we are looking at them for . . . educational purposes -- make no mistake, these people have lessons to teach!)

big grin

Soljer
Originally posted by leonidas
big grin

so, looking over the fad thread (good one, gf wink ) got me to thinking -- there's always a 'who's the best debater' thread kicking around, but i thought it would be cool to look back (before my time even . . .) on some of the oldies (and some of the current) posters who were . . . LESS than spectacular, or who were famous NOT for being good debaters but for being 'fanboyish' or rude, or . . . whatever!! be cool if you could post a link to a thread where they displayed their 'genius' or maybe copy/paste a particularly 'good' post.

*sigh*

anyone else? (oh, and of course we are not laughing AT these people, we are looking at them for . . . educational purposes -- make no mistake, these people have lessons to teach!)

big grin

He's still kicking around, you realize?

Turok16
Whos that ?

Doc Potato
big grin

*sigh*

big grin Uh... have you encountered Capt It Up...? I'm not saying 'cos he's a fanboy but...

Oh, and for a prime shithead, about that Richards guy... David Richards?

grey fox
Originally posted by Turok16
Whos that ?

Wolverine8888 UBER fanboy , KING of fanboys. Not even David richards , rice roost and jinzin combined could top this guy.

Turok16
LOL Sounds like a nice guy maybe we could meet up. LOL

V for Valentine
Doberman confused I mean Diabloman, Doberman was his girlfriend right? stick out tongue Ahh that un-needed Aruguement that got the picture thread shut was awfully funny.

Priest
Wolverine8888 was the man, always made me crack up

olympian
THOUGH GUY

And i am still laugthing at him unto today, Leonidas you democratic fuul!

Originally posted by Priest
Wolverine8888 was the man, always made me crack up
Isent he still around? He can still crack you up.

juggernaut66666
maybe Galactic Storm maybe

Priest
Originally posted by olympian
THOUGH GUY

And i am still laugthing at him unto today, Leonidas you democratic fuul!

Isent he still around? He can still crack you up.
yes he is around, but he deffinalty calmed down abit with the fanboyism.
i still get a laugh from him tho

olympian
He did?

Now there goes all the fun. Who started educating him?

Priest
Originally posted by olympian
He did?

Now there goes all the fun. Who started educating him?
Cyber Ningas ninja

lol

King Kandy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
maybe Galactic Storm maybe
Maybe you. Atleast GS has good grammar.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm from Hungary so I might have grammar problems. and Who are you supposed to be?

Priest
relax man, u dont know wat ur talking bout.

V for Valentine
As do the huge percentage of people that speak about GS being a fanboy, especially since they had no qualms with him or what he was saying while he was here. no expression

outarddwarf
wolverine8888=cap it up.

batdude123
That batdude123 is a freakin' idiot!!! mad

Big Sexy
Originally posted by V for Valentine
As do the huge percentage of people that speak about GS being a fanboy, especially since they had no qualms with him or what he was saying while he was here. no expression It all about perception though. People call eachother fanboys on this forum sometimes over one disagreement. Extant was the king of doing that. Many people on this forum are behind a certain character even beyond logic. Fanboy is a stupid word considering maybe near half the people on this forum are for one character or another and even reasoning will not sway them.

King Kandy
GS is a very articulate debater, even If I don't agree with him. He certainly doesn't belong here.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by batdude123

and don't forget an f'n fanboy mad

V for Valentine
Originally posted by Big Sexy
It all about perception though. People call eachother fanboys on this forum sometimes over one disagreement. Extant was the king of doing that. Many people on this forum are behind a certain character even beyond logic. Fanboy is a stupid word considering maybe near half the people on this forum are for one character or another and even reasoning will not sway them.

It's not that, Im just annoyed by the way so many people nowadays are complaining about "Phoenix fanboys" when they do not really exist to be honest. GalacticStorm was proven wrong right? Mr.Master corrected most of the things he had said and he was "defeated" but yet people that joined long after this happened moan about the "phoenix fanboys" despite the fact they were long before their time. Extant for example is one person who does this.

Anywhoo, this doesnt really matter. Ooooh The- Judge no-one mentioned him yet smile

leonidas
Originally posted by outarddwarf
wolverine8888=cap it up.

really!!? eek!

i'll need to pay more attention . . .

re: gs -- he is most definitely NOT a fanboy, imho. why? because fanboy's tend to illogic. gs (while i may . . . question the odd interpretation that he has big grin ) DOES try and present his cases logically and uses scans that try and demonstrate his case. scans allow for others to JUDGE his conclusions and decide for themselves.

people may disagree with him, but he goes to great pains to TRY and make logical arguments. lastly, something that i think partially defines fanboys: gs does NOT get upset at people who disagree with him. rudeness and anger at having their claims disputed is a notorious fanboy trait.

i found it hilarious that jinzin's name was mentioned. he's a lot like gs in that he almost always uses logic and scans to back up his claims. certainly NOT a fanboy.

speaking of notorious guys -- perhaps the poster boy for kmc infamy, one of my all-time faves -- WHIRLYSPLAT!! wish i could recall the thread. mr universe (had a different handle at the start that i can't recall . . .) po'd whirly and whirly went . . . whirly. everytime mr u responded somewhere, whirly followed him and responded with a post that was created by an insult generator. some of the stuff that generator came up with was friggin' HILARIOUS!! funniest thing -- whirly's constant badgering actually HELPED the kid!! he realized he'd been a dick, apologized, and was a much better member of the forum afterwards!!

classic . . .

leonidas
GalacticStorm was proven wrong right?

really? i think the final showdown has yet to take place. but it's coming . . . shifty

laughing out loud

had a couple run-ins recently with him. gotta admit, he had a strong chin. i kept hitting him and he kept getting up!! he WAS a jack-ass though, no doubt, but like i said to him -- his kind of stupidity and ignorance was rare, and needed to be appreciated for what it was!

big grin

alas, he's been banned. sad the very day AFTER i told him he was likely to get banned! heheh.

Validus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/flasheternity.jpg

leonidas
laughing priceless.

Validus
As do the huge percentage of people that speak about GS being a fanboy, especially since they had no qualms with him or what he was saying while he was here. no expression
You mean the Mr. Master dickrider club? Yeah, annoying bunch they are.

grey fox
really!!? eek!

i'll need to pay more attention . . .

re: gs -- he is most definitely NOT a fanboy, imho. why? because fanboy's tend to illogic. gs (while i may . . . question the odd interpretation that he has big grin ) DOES try and present his cases logically and uses scans that try and demonstrate his case. scans allow for others to JUDGE his conclusions and decide for themselves.

people may disagree with him, but he goes to great pains to TRY and make logical arguments. lastly, something that i think partially defines fanboys: gs does NOT get upset at people who disagree with him. rudeness and anger at having their claims disputed is a notorious fanboy trait.

i found it hilarious that jinzin's name was mentioned. he's a lot like gs in that he almost always uses logic and scans to back up his claims. certainly NOT a fanboy.

speaking of notorious guys -- perhaps the poster boy for kmc infamy, one of my all-time faves -- WHIRLYSPLAT!! wish i could recall the thread. mr universe (had a different handle at the start that i can't recall . . .) po'd whirly and whirly went . . . whirly. everytime mr u responded somewhere, whirly followed him and responded with a post that was created by an insult generator. some of the stuff that generator came up with was friggin' HILARIOUS!! funniest thing -- whirly's constant badgering actually HELPED the kid!! he realized he'd been a dick, apologized, and was a much better member of the forum afterwards!!

classic . . .

What'd Whirly do to get banned for anyway ?

leonidas
Originally posted by grey fox
What'd Whirly do to get banned for anyway ?

what DIDN'T he do?? laughing

i think the final straw happened in the general discussion forum. he pulled a similar stunt with the insult generator on ac. i think that was that. sad

he could be a great debater, but he could be a prick if your po'd him! laughing out loud

i always liked whirly a lot.

DarkCrawler
Wait, this is a place to post stupid threads, stupid posts and stupid people on KMC? Wow, the experiences I alone have had here would already fill as many pages as Spider-Man VS Wolverine...x15. This place has some of the best debators I have ever seen...but sadly it is also a breeding ground for a lot, lot, lot stupid ones.

Don't know what attracts them.

SnakeEyes
I think Asian Hulk will ALWAYS be my favorite.

Grimm22
Hmm lets see there is...

David_Richards

Diabloman

Wolvertooth

The Judge

Wolverine8888

Riceroost is on his way to be next on the list laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by Grimm22
Hmm lets see there is...

David_Richards

Diabloman

Wolvertooth

The Judge

Wolverine8888

On his way? Right. Riceroost is easily as big a fanboy as some of the characters you listed. Some of the shit Wolvertooth said sounded JUST like riceroost.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
it is also a breeding ground for a lot, lot, lot stupid ones.

Don't know what attracts them.

What attracts them?.... Namor and Alpha Flight ..... obviously!

stick out tongue

Newjak
Well if we are to look to the real cause we must first see where the most ammount of fanboys come from.

Let's see most come Wolverine

So maybe we should eliminate him from the forum shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
What attracts them?.... Namor and Alpha Flight ..... obviously!

stick out tongue

*ears twitch*...did someone mention Alpha Flight?

Metalmanx
Hmm lets see there is...

David_Richards

Diabloman

Wolvertooth

The Judge

Wolverine8888

-Asian Hulk
-Hulk Power
-King Kam (sometimes)
-montrail
-stormfront13 (sometimes as well)
-Probably more...

Galan777
IMO the worst I have been here long enough to see were

-bastion
-David Richards
-Ext@nt
(which by the way, were all the same person)

and of course
-wolvertooth

Badabing
eek! laughing
Superchangling was good for some laughs.

Maestro
Yea I think Asian Hulk deserves a shout, he was before most of your time, but he was definately a good laugh. He would always come up with the funniest situations, and would type pages of it. It's worth a search, if you want a good laugh.

Validus
Originally posted by Galan777

-bastion
-David Richards
-Ext@nt

and of course
-wolvertooth
Extant is David Richards? That explains a lot.

Galan777
Originally posted by Validus
Extant is David Richards? That explains a lot. yep, thats why he was banned...

Priest
co-signed

stick out tongue

Grimm22
I think Wolvertooth is the only one to actually threaten to kill us all for not liking Wolverine eek!

Badabing
I think Wolvertooth is the only one to actually threaten to kill us all for not liking Wolverine eek!
Yeah, didn't he go terrorist a few times?

capt it up
wolverine8888 shifty

leonidas
eek!

capt it up
eek!
lol I thought you new, I public said who I was lol and made it quite known that I am not the same debater I was.

darthgoober
It all about perception though. People call eachother fanboys on this forum sometimes over one disagreement. Extant was the king of doing that. Many people on this forum are behind a certain character even beyond logic. Fanboy is a stupid word considering maybe near half the people on this forum are for one character or another and even reasoning will not sway them.
Ext@nt was a special case, because he WAS in fact a Phoenix Fanboy. I think he was actually trying to make everyone sympathize with the Phoenix Force, and acknowledge how powerful it really is. He figured that by acting like an ass, people might start to point out things that he really agreed with. The problem is, that even though people WOULD point out when he was full of it, they still wouldn't put the PF on the level of power he wanted(which was actually above the Living Tribunal). THAT'S why he was getting so pissed, his master plan wasn't working(because it was orchestrated by a moron).

King Kandy
Originally posted by darthgoober
Ext@nt was a special case, because he WAS in fact a Phoenix Fanboy. I think he was actually trying to make everyone sympathize with the Phoenix Force, and acknowledge how powerful it really is. He figured that by acting like an ass, people might start to point out things that he really agreed with. The problem is, that even though people WOULD point out when he was full of it, they still wouldn't put the PF on the level of power he wanted(which was actually above the Living Tribunal). THAT'S why he was getting so pissed, his master plan wasn't working(because it was orchestrated by a moron).
I'm not quite so sure... You're dipping into the conspiricy bit there.

I question this, mainly because he was a prick even when he wasn't talking about Phoenix.

darthgoober
I'm not quite so sure... You're dipping into the conspiricy bit there.

I question this, mainly because he was a prick even when he wasn't talking about Phoenix.
His prior account Basti0n, was a TOTAL fanboy. He's the one who started spamming every active Phoenix vs thread on the forum over an argument in the Phoenix vs Living Tribunal thread.

But your right, he was ALWAYS an *******(not just about the Phoenix).

King Kandy
His prior account Basti0n, was a TOTAL fanboy. He's the one who started spamming every active Phoenix vs thread on the forum over an argument in the Phoenix vs Living Tribunal thread.

But your right, he was ALWAYS an *******(not just about the Phoenix).
I have a question. How do you know he was Basti0n?

darthgoober
I have a question. How do you know he was Basti0n?
Because David_Richards himself acknowledged that he was Basti0n's sock. And Ext@nt was revealed by Digi to be David's sock.

But for the record(again actually, because I'm actually quite proud of the fact), I actually spotted him as David and Ext@nt, within his first 10 post(5 for Ext@nt).

King Kandy
Because David_Richards himself acknowledged that he was Basti0n's sock. And Ext@nt was revealed by Digi to be David's sock.

But for the record(again actually, because I'm actually quite proud of the fact), I actually spotted him as David and Ext@nt, within his first 10 post(5 for Ext@nt).
juggernaut66666

Numerous times, he threatened to rend physical harm onto People who liked Phoenix.

Soujaboy
juggernaut66666

Numerous times, he threatened to rend physical harm onto People who liked Phoenix.

?

darthgoober
juggernaut66666

Nah, Juggs has been around since before even Basti0n.

But I do have my eye on several possible socks of his, and I'll be able to tell within not very long(he's to stupid not to give himself away).

Badabing
juggernaut66666

First, who are you again?

Second, how would he harm anybody over the Internet?

Roldz
By stalking you all over the forum, the use of abusive words, and finally putting fear in your being does giving you a stoke.. lol, really dough man Juggs quite civil, gettin this by readin some of his post..lol

Back on topic.. I can be a fanboy at times..lol
Ext@nt was pretty bad too specially against his Chars Extant...
His got him winning against Ion/DP phoenix/Galactus and the likes..

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan777

-bastion
-David Richards
-Ext@nt

Dont forget Logan_owns

juggernaut66666
juggernaut66666

laughing laughing laughing
Are you on drugs???

Sub_Mariner
juggernaut66666

WTF!!

I have never heard Juggs threaten someone on KMC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox
Are you on drugs???

He's obviously full of shit.

Sub_Mariner
If he carries on he belongs on here! laughing out loud

Badabing
juggernaut66666

Numerous times, he threatened to rend physical harm onto People who liked Phoenix. Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Are you on drugs??? Originally posted by grey fox
He's obviously full of shit.
King Kandy has just been........

King Kandy
Never mined. I was atributing someone elses quote to him. Sorry.

dawsey28
Funniest.

Thread.

Ever.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=342416&perpage=20&highlight=dawsey28+forumid%3A77&pagenumber=1

Badabing
Never mined. I was atributing someone elses quote to him. Sorry.
I was going to harass you but I respect your ability to admit you error. cool thumb up

King Kandy
I wasn't trying to discredit him. I was confused about who said what.

Badabing
I wasn't trying to discredit him. I was confused about who said what.
Who was threatening then?

bigbran
It all about perception though. People call eachother fanboys on this forum sometimes over one disagreement. Extant was the king of doing that. Many people on this forum are behind a certain character even beyond logic. Fanboy is a stupid word considering maybe near half the people on this forum are for one character or another and even reasoning will not sway them. You mean Extant=David Richards=Basti0n=Logan Owns?

Now, I'm not calling him one, but he certainly has his times when he crosses the line.
*Wolverine beating Thanos in h2h*

Oh ya.
Nvrbeenwithagirl, Jesse7, Great dane, etc.

Soljer
How could anyone forget great dane or nvrbeenwithagirl?!

Validus
nvrhadaclue was at least a good enough guy to stop spreading his bs on the forum.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
nvrhadaclue was at least a good enough guy to stop spreading his bs on the forum. Good enough guy?
He did spread his bullshit around. He said that Darkseid was an abstract. He said that Superman was higher in purpose then Eternity.
Just an example of a mild post.

"quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
There are lvls of abstact. The phantom Stranger is abstract. But he isn't abstact like nabu or Mordru. He's more like The inbetweener. abstract, but not eternity. get me. Dream, death and all of them cats are crazy powerful, but they aren't abstract like the spectre, or neron, or asmodel or eternity. Just differnt power lvls of abstract. and in the Genesis cross over, Darksied destroyed pantheons across the cosmos and absorbed thier powers into his already awesome might. High father was with odin, explaining the dire situation at hand. "

Plus, ever since he put me on his ignore for disagreeing with him(?) he hasn't been on lately.

Validus
I know he posted plenty of bullshit but he did stop posting here eventually and for that, he is in my good graces. Now if he turned up again, that's a different story.

manjaro
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Nexux of ALL Realities has NOTHING to do with the Mkraan Crystal according to Jim Starlin........Wanda WITHOUT the Chaos Wave is FAR BEYOND Phoenix.
Because Phoenix has NEVER Destroyed, Remade or Created a Universe On Panel.
Wanda Re-Created Eternity

this needs to be here for absolute dramatic effect, i dont even have to write an essay cool

GalacticStorm

But I do have my eye on several possible socks of his, and I'll be able to tell within not very long(he's to stupid not to give himself away).

laughing

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by manjaro
Originally posted by Mr Master
The Nexux of ALL Realities has NOTHING to do with the Mkraan Crystal according to Jim Starlin........Wanda WITHOUT the Chaos Wave is FAR BEYOND Phoenix.
Because Phoenix has NEVER Destroyed, Remade or Created a Universe On Panel.
Wanda Re-Created Eternity

this needs to be here for absolute dramatic effect, i dont even have to write an essay cool

big grin

juggernaut66666

Who the hell are you?? Columbo??

Rewmac
No he is just you know Kojak with a lollypop in his mouth...He watches you everytime...

Broly92
Ha.....Ha..................................

no

darthgoober
Man I put Colombo to shame.

Turok16
Hell no Columbo is god. cool

Sub_Mariner
Daredevil09. no expression

Turok16
What ?

Sub_Mariner
I'm saying he belongs on this wall.

Flash vs Punisher.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
I'm saying he belongs on this wall.

Flash vs Punisher.

I'll second that

Turok16
Oh lol. Who did he say wins ?

Sub_Mariner
Oh lol. Who did he say wins ?

Punisher. no expression

juggernaut66666
Phoenix?? shifty

Turok16
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Punisher. no expression What the f**k?

Sub_Mariner
What the f**k?

The guy said Punisher, he belongs on here.

The thread is on the 1st page of vs just look.

Turok16
Will do.

Psyquis52
Personally, I've always despised that Badabing character.

I remember in the Speedball vs Thanos thread he said Speedball would totally deck him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Broly92
Ha.....Ha..................................

no
Krillin pwned brolly .

SpunkySmurph
I bet you guys were all talking about me in the previous pages... shifty miffed

Ethereal
http://web.mac.com/kandaconrad/sa/rotate.jpg

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Ethereal

I'm tempted to let you know that putting captions on pictures of yourself isn't cool... stick out tongue

capt it up
Originally posted by Ethereal
well your dads............................... zorro

Alfheim
Ricerost does have debating ability but he is bloody rude.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.