All-Star Superman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
All-Star Superman runs the gauntlet. Who stops him?

1) Beast
2) Electro
3) Clayface
4) Venom
5) Parasite
6) Captain Marvel (before powers of shazam)
7) King Thor
8) Uatu the Watcher

grey fox
None , he railroads his way through all of them .

I watch Pokemon

trademark
king thor

breeze85
Most likely stops at King Thor.

grey fox
Originally posted by breeze85
Most likely stops at King Thor.

laughing

Nope.

Let's look at the facts....
King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir , he makes up with it in strength apparently and those nifty eye beams....

All Star Supes is stupidly powerful , he snapped Atlas's and Samsons arms as if they were nothing. Hell he wasn't even putting any effort into it and he broke these guys arms like popsicle sticks.

King Thor lost an arm fighting Hulk and thing whom are (at best) around 200-300 tonners together , Supes was pushing against 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons WITH EASE.

Supes wins cool

Priest
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Nope.

Let's look at the facts....
King Thor doesn't have Mjolnir , he makes up with it in strength apparently and those nifty eye beams....

All Star Supes is stupidly powerful , he snapped Atlas's and Samsons arms as if they were nothing. Hell he wasn't even putting any effort into it and he broke these guys arms like popsicle sticks.

King Thor lost an arm fighting Hulk and thing whom are (at best) around 200-300 tonners together , Supes was pushing against 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons WITH EASE.

Supes wins cool
in that fight strange depowered thor..He wasent even using odin power.

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest
in that fight strange depowered thor..He wasent even using odin power.
None the less he still lost an arm. We can't work on speculation without some kind of fact backing it up. Currently the only facts I need are that Supes outclasses everyone on their in strength.

Big Sexy
None the less he still lost an arm. We can't work on speculation without some kind of fact backing it up. Currently the only facts I need are that Supes outclasses everyone on their in strength. What do you mean, he was clearly depowered and unable to use the odinpower.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
What do you mean, he was clearly depowered and unable to use the odinpower.

Then show me some odin power feats...not that it matters since Supes can still tear his arms and legs off before Thor could blink.

Big Sexy
Then show me some odin power feats...not that it matters since Supes can still tear his arms and legs off before Thor could blink. What I mean is the actual issue itself said he was depowered. Thats the reason I stated it. To what extent I am uncertain but what is known is he for sure had no use of the odin power. As for as the list itself, with Thor or watcher stops him.

grey fox
What I mean is the actual issue itself said he was depowered. Thats the reason I stated it. To what extent I am uncertain but what is known is he for sure had no use of the odin power. As for as the list itself, with Thor or watcher stops him.

How ?

Validus
The Watcher stops him. King Thor is a skyfather in official status only.

Big Sexy
How ? You mean the watcher. The same one that can battle Galactus confused

grey fox
You mean the watcher. The same one that can battle Galactus confused

I thought that was Hyperbole ?

Big Sexy
I thought that was Hyperbole ? Actually I think they have battled before. Not sure which though, Uatu sometimes looks fat and sometimes looks skinny in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.