Quik question about OOTP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chekmate_09
POA is premiering on ABC next Saturday at 7,are they gonna show promo stuff from ootp? confused

The Phantom
This should be asked in the Ask Hermione thread. Reporting for merge or closure.

Nickey
Originally posted by The Phantom
This should be asked in the Ask Hermione thread. Reporting for merge or closure.

Chillax (mixture of relax and chill)
He probably didn't even know embarrasment
Maybe he's new? confused

x_hp_fan
Yep, he's new.

miffed You beat me to it

Nickey
Originally posted by x_hp_fan
Yep, he's new.

miffed You beat me to it

Hey, you're suppose to be on my side.
How rude. laughing

x_hp_fan
I wasn't gonna be mean about it I was just gonna tell the person that it was suppose to be in the Ask Hermione Thread stick out tongue

Nickey
I wasn't gonna be mean about it I was just gonna tell the person that it was suppose to be in the Ask Hermione Thread stick out tongue

laughing out loud I know that silly.
I was only jokin laughing

x_hp_fan
Oh, okay tongue_ss

Nickey
Oh, okay tongue_ss

Wanna read my story "Three Guys in Love with Hermione"?
I need some support.
And since we're the only ones here.
You could go to the Harry Potter Fiction forums (which is where my story is located) and tell me what you think about it.
Pretty plaese?

x_hp_fan
I thought I had already read most of it. I forgot to check for updates...I'm not even sure if I commented about it... Okay, I'll go look at it. stick out tongue

EDIT:: I did read it. I had even made comments about it. no expression

Nickey
I thought I had already read most of it. I forgot to check for updates...I'm not even sure if I commented about it... Okay, I'll go look at it. stick out tongue

EDIT:: I did read it. I had even made comments about it. no expression

I know you did.
But I added more, just now.
Go read it and tell me what you think

The Phantom
Off topic. You guys need to stay on topic.

Nickey
Off topic. You guys need to stay on topic.

Party Pooper stick out tongue

x_hp_fan

The Phantom
Not if this thread is going to be merged!

x_hp_fan
Well, then how come he doesn't just ask the question in that thread because no one even responded to it...I mean, you were the fiirst person to reply and you just said that you reported it and didn't answer w/ your thoughts to the question stick out tongue I mean.... no one replied w/ an answer no expression

The Phantom
Well your conversation isn't helping. Now stop this conversation and move it to PM or the Three Broomsticks or I will report for offtopicness.

Nickey
Well your conversation isn't helping. Now stop this conversation and move it to PM or the Three Broomsticks or I will report for offtopicness.

You're not being very nice, Mr. Party Pooper! stick out tongue

The Phantom
Originally posted by Nickey
You're not being very nice, Mr. Party Pooper! stick out tongue Because the conversations and off topicness is getting annoying after I keep asking it to stop.

Nickey
Because the conversations and off topicness is getting annoying after I keep asking it to stop.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Are you sure that it's us being the annoying one? embarrasment
Might wanna rephrase that

The Phantom
That's enough. Any further off topicness will be reported.Originally posted by chekmate_09
POA is premiering on ABC next Saturday at 7,are they gonna show promo stuff from ootp? confused Since I didn't asnwer before, I will answer now. I have no fricking clue. O.O I had no clue they were airing it.

x_hp_fan
That's enough. Any further off topicness will be reported. Since I didn't asnwer before, I will answer now. I have no fricking clue. O.O I had no clue they were airing it.

I didn't know either.

chekmate_09
embarrasment Uh,Actually I'm not that new.I registered like at August or something like that.Anyway,where is the ASK HERMIONE thtread anyway?I tried looking for it,but couldn't find it.Nickey,nice story by the way. big grin Just read it.

Nickey
Originally posted by chekmate_09
embarrasment Uh,Actually I'm not that new.I registered like at August or something like that.Anyway,where is the ASK HERMIONE thtread anyway?I tried looking for it,but couldn't find it.Nickey,nice story by the way. big grin Just read it.

Thanks

The Phantom
Originally posted by chekmate_09
embarrasment Uh,Actually I'm not that new.I registered like at August or something like that.Anyway,where is the ASK HERMIONE thtread anyway?I tried looking for it,but couldn't find it.Nickey,nice story by the way. big grin Just read it. Sigh. It gets washed away in new threads that aren't needed. I'll bump it up later.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.