Ultraman Fan TCG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultraman Baltan
Take a look at this: http://ultramanlah.com/community/index.php?topic=2005.0
I actually printed out those cards. That guy is a genius.

KILLA420
lol

~Da Rev~
I lol'd doped

Ultraman Baltan
I think they rock.

Ultraman Baltan
UltramanLAH has some good stuff.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/6690/11446144469579eu.jpg

KILLA420
yep

TheKingofKINGS!
Why any person of intellect would make a TCG out of Ultraman is beyond me.

Ultraman Baltan
Because he has over 30 million fans in America(USA, Canada, and Mexico) alone and has made more money than Batman.

Kongu Dude
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/u055.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/u055.jpg

Valkie Seijin is widly considered to be the worst Ultraman villain. He was a worthless lackey that got murdered by Taro

And your point is?

Ultraman Baltan
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/u058.jpg

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Because he has over 30 million fans in America(USA, Canada, and Mexico) alone and has made more money than Batman. I don't see why someone would waste their time making something worse than the fecking power rangers.

Ultraman Baltan
Because it is a good show.

Ultraman Baltan
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/7022/11465707542984lc.jpg

Ultraman Baltan
Man, I love that picture.

TheKingofKINGS!
Because it is a good show. No, it's just gay.Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
http://img350.imageshack.us/img350/7022/11465707542984lc.jpg Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Man, I love that picture. And nice triple post. no expression

Thorinn
Is that the Geiver crap from japan?

KILLA420
what the hell is this?

DigiMark007
Because he has over 30 million fans in America(USA, Canada, and Mexico) alone and has made more money than Batman.

More money than Batman?!

*licks chops*

My apologies in advance since I'm not berating Ultraman...but this statement has me curious.

So, does this mean:

A. More money than Bruce Wayne actually has in the comics?

B. More money than the multiple TV series (both live action and animated), $200 Mil+ movies (in America, not counting worldwide gross), decades worth of comics, merchandising, clothing, costumes, etc, etc??

C. You just added that in there to sound impressive without actual verification.

I just get annoyed by made-up stuff that people take to be truth. Call it a pet peeve. So it might be true, I just need more than to take the word of someone who's into something I've never actually heard of.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by DigiMark007
More money than Batman?!

*licks chops*

My apologies in advance since I'm not berating Ultraman...but this statement has me curious.

So, does this mean:

A. More money than Bruce Wayne actually has in the comics?

B. More money than the multiple TV series (both live action and animated), $200 Mil+ movies (in America, not counting worldwide gross), decades worth of comics, merchandising, clothing, costumes, etc, etc??

C. You just added that in there to sound impressive without actual verification.

I just get annoyed by made-up stuff that people take to be truth. Call it a pet peeve. So it might be true, I just need more than to take the word of someone who's into something I've never actually heard of.

It IS true! I mean TV/merchandizing/movie/toy profit.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Thorinn
Is that the Geiver crap from japan?

No.

Ultraman Baltan
KoK, you haven't seen ONE episode in your life.

BakaXero
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c51/gekisou/u058.jpg
King Joe or Joe King?

TheKingofKINGS!
It IS true! I mean TV/merchandizing/movie/toy profit. Well, Batman had more TV shows/toys/movies. ANd each had more profit. Batman made more money.

TheKingofKINGS!
KoK, you haven't seen ONE episode in your life. A) I've seen three.

B) How would you know anyways?

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by BakaXero
King Joe or Joe King?

It's King Joe.

Ultraman Baltan
Ultraman DEFINATELY has more media/toys/merchandise. He even has his own AMUSEMENT PARK! Your statement is absolute bullshit, KoK. Ultraman has over 100,000 figures in his name alone.

TheKingofKINGS!
It's King Joe. He was Joe King.

In case you're too dimwitted to notice that thing Baka and I pulled off there, it means "joking."

TheKingofKINGS!
Ultraman DEFINATELY has more media/toys/merchandise. He even has his own AMUSEMENT PARK! Your statement is absolute bullshit, KoK. Ultraman has over 100,000 figures in his name alone. And Batman has sold millions........

And Batman has several amusment park rides which could probably add up to one park.

Ultraman Baltan
KoK, so what if you saw three? You need to see more than that.
Let me guess: It was Tiga on TV. If it was, of COURSE it sucked. They made it for kids there! Completely edited and poorly dubbed.

Ultraman Baltan
KoK, you are a HUGE liar! It's King Joe!

TheKingofKINGS!
KoK, so what if you saw three? You need to see more than that.
Let me guess: It was Tiga on TV. If it was, of COURSE it sucked. They made it for kids there! Completely edited and poorly dubbed. Nah. A friend of mine showed me three eps. on DVD. Where he got it, I don't know. What it from that Tiga on TV thing? Maybe. It was still horrible. The overall concept of it is just mindnumbing. But it makes sense why you like it. As the euphemism states: Smiple minds are easily amused.

Ultraman Baltan
Batman ride does NOT equal a park. Ultraman is way more successful by a ton. That's not even funny.

TheKingofKINGS!
KoK, you are a HUGE liar! It's King Joe! If you read the spoiler, you'd realize that when I said "He's Joe King." I meant "He (Baka) is joking."

Ultraman Baltan
SMIPLE minds? HAHAHA!
And yes, wrong Ultraman, retard.

KILLA420
yes a fight!

TheKingofKINGS!
SMIPLE minds? HAHAHA!
And yes, wrong Ultraman, retard. Alright then. Enlighten me, you stubborn ****. Give me some type of real Ultraman show (from youtube or something) and I'll take in the (what you call) GOOD ultraman.

And seeing as you couldn't pick up on that "Joe King" joke, it's accruate to say that you have the simplest of minds.

Ultraman Baltan
Ok.

At the Science Patrol HQ, they are told of a major disturbance down at the mall. They head down to see a small monster named Pygmon causing the trouble. They have met it before, but it had died at the hands of the evil Redking. The creature tried to speak the Science Patrol, but it wouldn't work. Theyy finally contact a man who was working on Dolphin communication to try his best to help Science Patrol's Ide translate Pygmon's "monster talk" into Japanese.
Meanwhile, Ide had become very awekward and mopy. Hayata(Science Patrol's head pilot/Ultraman) went to see what the matter was. Ide told him that he felt useless. It's because ever since Ultraman has shown up, Ide's weapons and machines have been useless. Laser gunss and super bombs were nothing compared to someone who walked through atomic explosions easily. Hayata reminded him of the time the monster Kemlar came, and it was Ide's machine that located the invulnerable monster's weak spot. That still wasn't enough.
Soon, Pygmon's grunts and growls were decoded. He talked about an army of monsters that were brought back from the dead to ambush the planet and destroy all forces of good on the planet. They were being controlled by the grandfather of all monsters: Geronimon. There were supposed to be 100 monsters. Pygmon escaped death through a portal used to resurrect the monsters to warn his friends.
There is a quick and insanely violent scene between the two monsters Dorako and Telesudon who were brought back, but began to attack eachother.
Pygmon leaded the Science Patrol to a waste land where the monsters will come from. When they get there, Dorako and Telesudon are waiting.
The teams seperates to fight the beasts. Team A defeats Telesudon by combining their laser guns together to blow through the beast.
With Team B, Ide is attacked by Dorako. Still in his sulk, he now believes that he is worthless. So he calls for Ultraman. Since Hayata has two personalities(because Ultraman and Hayata are together, but are different beings), so he quicklies fights about whether or not to turn into Ultraman. The Ultraman side wins and Hayata doesn't change, so Ide will get back on his feet and fight once more. Sadly, things turn sour. Pygmon decides to save Ide by directing Dorako's attention towards himself. Dorako goes after Pygmon, allowing Ide the chance to get away. So soon, Dorako quickly murders Pymon. Hayata tries to save Pygmon, but it is no use. Pygmon dies in his arms quietly. Hayata starts to shed tears for the creature, and then becomes furious. He walks over to Ide, and slaps him as hard as he could. He yelled at Ide about how his sulking and self pity caused the death of acreature who only wanted to save people. Ide soon realizes his stupidity and selfishness, and hunts Dorako down. He sets up a weapon that would hopefully destroy the zombie monster. It was never tried before, so Ide crossed his fingers. Once the weapon was fired, Dorako was destroyed.
Soon comes Geronimon, the grandaddy of the monsters. Bigger and more powerful than Telesudon and Dorako times a hundred, Geronimon makes everything a wasteland by walking through it. With his Gravity Mist, the Science Patrol Team A is tossed into the air and Hayata becomes Ultraman. In an instant, Ultraman saves Team A and battles the supernatural monster. After a mere squabble, Ultraman beats Geronimon. He allows Ide the honors of using his weapon yet again to destroy a monster, which is now Geronimon.

It was in 1967. Fantastic episode. I loved how you saw such drama between characters. It did seem Ide was building up the sulkiness in later episodes. The second part of the series was incredibly dark and dramatic.

Kongu Dude
Valkie Seijin is widly considered to be the worst Ultraman villain. He was a worthless lackey that got murdered by Taro

And your point is?

Nothing.

TheKingofKINGS!
Ok.

At the Science Patrol HQ, they are told of a major disturbance down at the mall. They head down to see a small monster named Pygmon causing the trouble. They have met it before, but it had died at the hands of the evil Redking. The creature tried to speak the Science Patrol, but it wouldn't work. Theyy finally contact a man who was working on Dolphin communication to try his best to help Science Patrol's Ide translate Pygmon's "monster talk" into Japanese.
Meanwhile, Ide had become very awekward and mopy. Hayata(Science Patrol's head pilot/Ultraman) went to see what the matter was. Ide told him that he felt useless. It's because ever since Ultraman has shown up, Ide's weapons and machines have been useless. Laser gunss and super bombs were nothing compared to someone who walked through atomic explosions easily. Hayata reminded him of the time the monster Kemlar came, and it was Ide's machine that located the invulnerable monster's weak spot. That still wasn't enough.
Soon, Pygmon's grunts and growls were decoded. He talked about an army of monsters that were brought back from the dead to ambush the planet and destroy all forces of good on the planet. They were being controlled by the grandfather of all monsters: Geronimon. There were supposed to be 100 monsters. Pygmon escaped death through a portal used to resurrect the monsters to warn his friends.
There is a quick and insanely violent scene between the two monsters Dorako and Telesudon who were brought back, but began to attack eachother.
Pygmon leaded the Science Patrol to a waste land where the monsters will come from. When they get there, Dorako and Telesudon are waiting.
The teams seperates to fight the beasts. Team A defeats Telesudon by combining their laser guns together to blow through the beast.
With Team B, Ide is attacked by Dorako. Still in his sulk, he now believes that he is worthless. So he calls for Ultraman. Since Hayata has two personalities(because Ultraman and Hayata are together, but are different beings), so he quicklies fights about whether or not to turn into Ultraman. The Ultraman side wins and Hayata doesn't change, so Ide will get back on his feet and fight once more. Sadly, things turn sour. Pygmon decides to save Ide by directing Dorako's attention towards himself. Dorako goes after Pygmon, allowing Ide the chance to get away. So soon, Dorako quickly murders Pymon. Hayata tries to save Pygmon, but it is no use. Pygmon dies in his arms quietly. Hayata starts to shed tears for the creature, and then becomes furious. He walks over to Ide, and slaps him as hard as he could. He yelled at Ide about how his sulking and self pity caused the death of acreature who only wanted to save people. Ide soon realizes his stupidity and selfishness, and hunts Dorako down. He sets up a weapon that would hopefully destroy the zombie monster. It was never tried before, so Ide crossed his fingers. Once the weapon was fired, Dorako was destroyed.
Soon comes Geronimon, the grandaddy of the monsters. Bigger and more powerful than Telesudon and Dorako times a hundred, Geronimon makes everything a wasteland by walking through it. With his Gravity Mist, the Science Patrol Team A is tossed into the air and Hayata becomes Ultraman. In an instant, Ultraman saves Team A and battles the supernatural monster. After a mere squabble, Ultraman beats Geronimon. He allows Ide the honors of using his weapon yet again to destroy a monster, which is now Geronimon.

It was in 1967. Fantastic episode. I loved how you saw such drama between characters. It did seem Ide was building up the sulkiness in later episodes. The second part of the series was incredibly dark and dramatic. A) Not good, poor plot.

B) Bad general concept. It lacks anything cool.

C) There are no good action shows frm 1967. There never has been either.

Ultraman Baltan
A) Wrong
B) Wrong
C) Yes there is. Ultraman. Amazing fight between Telesudon and Dorako.

KILLA420
**** one good fight i cant get involved in, cuz i havent seen this show

TheKingofKINGS!
A) Wrong
B) Wrong
C) Yes there is. Ultraman. Amazing fight between Telesudon and Dorako.
A) Once again, you fail to see I'm right.
B) See "A"
C) Ultraman is STILL the worst show ever. I went on youtube and saw that exact fight you were talking about. It was skectchy and badly animated. I've seen shit in my toilet better than Ultraman.

KILLA420
dam im really gonna watch this on you tube tomorrow so that i can get into this fight

Ultraman Baltan
1) Opinions are not right. Thus, YOU are wrong.
2) WRONG FIGHT, RETARD! It's not on Youtube! Besides, if you like Puffy Ami Yumi better, you definately are a moron. Ultraman is fantastic. It mixes silly fights with deep stories and well made characters. You show one Power Rangers episode more violent. ULTRAMAN MAKES A MONSTER BLEED TO DEATH! It is a good show. The reason it looks odd is because of its time. The budget was low and the technology was small. It was a fantastic series ahead of its time by years.
ANIMATED?!?!?!?! Hahahaha! There IS no animation! Dude, waaaaaaayyyyyy wrong fight. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.