Battle of Spiderman Villains!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
fight takes place in Times Square

Team A: Carnage, Doppleganger, Lizard, Green Goblin, Shocker, Tombstone and Sandman

versus

Team B: Venom, Doctor Octopus, Morbius, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Rhino and Hydroman

Sparkz
I'd give it to team 1.

Dark-Kenshin
Are you kidding? Team 2 takes this

The only advantage for team one is Carnage. The rest are mismatches.

Sam Z
Venom vs Carnage = Venom
Doppleganger vs Ock = Doppleganger
Lizard vs Morbius = Lizard
Green Goblin vs Hobgoblin = GG
Sandamn vs Hydroman = Hydroman

Hydroman vs GG and Doppleganger = Hydroman (there is nothing they could do)
Venom vs Lizard = Venom

Team 2 wins.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
Venom vs Carnage = Venom
Doppleganger vs Ock = Doppleganger
Lizard vs Morbius = Lizard
Green Goblin vs Hobgoblin = GG
Sandamn vs Hydroman = Hydroman

Venom vs Lizard = Venom

Team 2 wins.

I'd say the Venom vs Carnage was debatable. And Sandman has beaten Hydroman before, quite easily in fact.

So even if Venom beats Carnage, then its Venom vs everyone eles. at least thats how I see it.

Sparkz
Here's the scan of Sandman beating hydroman http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/8212/spideythroated3.th.jpg

Dark-Kenshin
How the heck does that brainless idiot Doppleganger stand a chance against Doc Ock?
Lizard vs Morbius is debatible.
HobGoblin is stronger than Green Goblin, not to mention better equipped. That's fact.
Hydroman vs Sandman is debatable, but more or less, Hydroman should win since he has access to far more water than Sandman has to dirt.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by Sparkz
Here's the scan of Sandman beating hydroman http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/8212/spideythroated3.th.jpg Looks like PIS to me.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
How the heck does that brainless idiot Doppleganger stand a chance against Doc Ock?
Lizard vs Morbius is debatible.
HobGoblin is stronger than Green Goblin, not to mention better equipped. That's fact.
Hydroman vs Sandman is debatable, but more or less, Hydroman should win since he has access to far more water than Sandman has to dirt.

Because Doppleganger has enhanced versions of all Spidey's powers and will be too fast for Ock.

And Hobgolin and Green Goblin are equal strength, Osborn stated this when they fought.

Sam Z
I'd say the Venom vs Carnage was debatable. And Sandman has beaten Hydroman before, quite easily in fact.

So even if Venom beats Carnage, then its Venom vs everyone eles. at least thats how I see it.

Venom beat Carnage before many times and I'd even say more often that Carnage beat Venom. Recently Venom was upgraded, so now his chances of winning are even higher.
As for Hydroman and Sandman, i figured that Hydroman can just was Sandman away, but I may be wrong though, especially since it turned that Sandman won before. But even if he wins, it took one bite from Venom to almost kill him before. And Ock might actually win some fights against Doppleganger.

Sparkz
Venom beat Carnage before many times and I'd even say more often that Carnage beat Venom. Recently Venom was upgraded, so now his chances of winning are even higher.
As for Hydroman and Sandman, i figured that Hydroman can just was Sandman away, but I may be wrong though, especially since it turned that Sandman won before. But even if he wins, it took one bite from Venom to almost kill him before. And Ock might actually win some fights against Doppleganger.

Well the whole thing with Sandman is all he has to do is turn super durable and venom won't be able to take a chunk out of him and can't be washed away.

And i guess your right about venom but Green Goblin probaly would have beat Hobby while they are still fighting so he can assist Carnage with bomb's and weaken venom with fire, or at least enough to give carnage the edge, then again that would weaken carange to unless GG hit dead on venom. Also depends on whether GG beats Hobby which i think he does.

As for ock and Doppleganger its possible he can win but due to his barbed wire webbing I think he would be able to hit Ock pretty easily (as he has six arms and ock only has 4 metalic ones) and this would leave him open to loosing his head lol.

golem370
Hydroman lifts 550 pounds where Sandman lifts 85 tons.

Scoobless
Originally posted by masterbruce
fight takes place in Times Square

Team A: Carnage, Doppleganger, Lizard, Green Goblin, Shocker, Tombstone and Sandman

versus

Team B: Venom, Doctor Octopus, Morbius, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Rhino and Hydroman

Sandman may be the most dangerous guy there... and he really hates Doc Ock... so it seems logical that he'd go straight for him = Ock dead

Venom and Carnage will both go for each other as that's their thing.... that fight would last for ages

Green Goblin should be able to take out Hydro-Man with bombs (as Boomerang has done it before)

after that there's really no one who can fight the Sandman

Team A should take it

Ultraman Baltan

Goblin could electricute him.

Anyways, I say Team 1.

Sam Z
Well the whole thing with Sandman is all he has to do is turn super durable and venom won't be able to take a chunk out of him and can't be washed away.

And i guess your right about venom but Green Goblin probaly would have beat Hobby while they are still fighting so he can assist Carnage with bomb's and weaken venom with fire, or at least enough to give carnage the edge, then again that would weaken carange to unless GG hit dead on venom. Also depends on whether GG beats Hobby which i think he does.

As for ock and Doppleganger its possible he can win but due to his barbed wire webbing I think he would be able to hit Ock pretty easily (as he has six arms and ock only has 4 metalic ones) and this would leave him open to loosing his head lol.

lol Guess you're right. So Doppleganger wins.
Hobgoblin has Kraven serum now so it'd take GG some time to beat him. Besides Sin-Eater once threw ten granades at Venom right after hitting him with anti-tank missile and it didn't hurt him, he developed pretty good resistance to fire. Hydroman can spray water at Sandman softening him and it'll allow Venom to bite him. lol Sounds like a bs but still... I guess it'd be fair to say that team 1 wins 6/10. smokin'

Scoobless
Shocker has also hurt/KOd Hydroman not that long ago in a Spider-Man comic (by mistake)

Sparkz
lol Guess you're right. So Doppleganger wins.
Hobgoblin has Kraven serum now so it'd take GG some time to beat him. Besides Sin-Eater once threw ten granades at Venom right after hitting him with anti-tank missile and it didn't hurt him, he developed pretty good resistance to fire. Hydroman can spray water at Sandman softening him and it'll allow Venom to bite him. lol Sounds like a bs but still... I guess it'd be fair to say that team 1 wins 6/10. smokin'

I don't think Hydro Man could soften Sandman up, after all he is essentialy rock in that form so he'd probaly just shoot a chunk off him at best.

I'm not saying that GG would beat venom with bombs, just that he could slow him down enough to give Carnage an advantage.

Which Hobby are talking about, I thought Hobgoblin just had GG forumla not Kravens, besides Kraven and GG are about equal so it wouldn't make a difference, unless he has both...

But yeah i agree Team 1 6/10

masterbruce
seems like no one is even mentioning Tombstone, Scorpion, and Rhino in this battle...are they nonfactors?

Sparkz
Originally posted by masterbruce
seems like no one is even mentioning Tombstone, Scorpion, and Rhino in this battle...are they nonfactors?

Lol well you added those in later and everyone missed them.

Sam Z
I don't think Hydro Man could soften Sandman up, after all he is essentialy rock in that form so he'd probaly just shoot a chunk off him at best.

I'm not saying that GG would beat venom with bombs, just that he could slow him down enough to give Carnage an advantage.

Which Hobby are talking about, I thought Hobgoblin just had GG forumla not Kravens, besides Kraven and GG are about equal so it wouldn't make a difference, unless he has both...

But yeah i agree Team 1 6/10

I was talking about Macendale, he took Kraven's formula, but it effected him a bit different and made him stronger than Kraven was so he became equel to GG. But I can't say for sure since it's not stated which Hobgoblin is fighting.
As for Sandman, you'd laugh but i thought of that water thing because of old Spider-man 2 game for psx. You had to use water to beat Sandman there.stick out tongue

Sparkz
I was talking about Macendale, he took Kraven's formula, but it effected him a bit different and made him stronger than Kraven was so he became equel to GG. But I can't say for sure since it's not stated which Hobgoblin is fighting.
As for Sandman, you'd laugh but i thought of that water thing because of old Spider-man 2 game for psx. You had to use water to beat Sandman there.stick out tongue

lol well if we are going to go by games, Spider-man can beat Thanos in MVC2 stick out tongue

Lol i just thought of a foolproof way for team 2 to beat Sandman, can anyone remeber what Spidey did in Amazing Spide-men #4??

Scoobless
Vacuum cleaner?

shrug

Sparkz
Originally posted by Scoobless
Vacuum cleaner?

shrug

Not just any vaccume cleaner a 1960's vaccume cleaner wink, i mean how can someone who can lift 85 Tons possibly break out.

Soljer
Not just any vaccume cleaner a 1960's vaccume cleaner wink, i mean how can someone who can lift 85 Tons possibly break out.

Those things were built to last.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Soljer
Those things were built to last.

Just don't make like they used to.

PRAYERRUN
Am I cazy or wouldnt there be a little mud fight in the Sandman vs Hydroman fight? I mean I do recall a comic when they accidentally merged.

Sparkz
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Am I cazy or wouldnt there be a little mud fight in the Sandman vs Hydroman fight? I mean I do recall a comic when they accidentally merged.
yeah but since they did that they became very careful not to do it again. So I doubt they'd merge.

Sam Z
lol well if we are going to go by games, Spider-man can beat Thanos in MVC2 stick out tongue

Lol i just thought of a foolproof way for team 2 to beat Sandman, can anyone remeber what Spidey did in Amazing Spide-men #4??

LOL You mean vacuum cleaner?
Batman should have one in his belt. Ultimate gadget. lol

PRAYERRUN
hehe and the strange thing is that it's hte only thing bats DOESN"T have in his belt.

PRAYERRUN
yeah but since they did that they became very careful not to do it again. So I doubt they'd merge.

So doesn't that mean that they'd probably try to avoid each other? I mean I know I would if i was them. lol

Sparkz
LOL You mean vacuum cleaner?
Batman should have one in his belt. Ultimate gadget. lol

Crimson bands of Cytorak HA! who needs that when you have the 1960's vaccume cleaner!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.