Wolverine's Foes versus Spiderman's Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Top 5 foes of the 2 heroes face each other in a battle for villainous supremacy. Each team has 1 hour prep and the battle takes place in the middle of NYC.

Spidey Squad: Venom, Green Goblin, Lizard, Doctor Octopus, and Rhino

versus

Wolvie Squad: Sabretooth, Omega Red, Silver Samurai, Lady Deathstrike and Cyber

Ultraman Baltan
Venom and GG win by themselves.

golem370
I would say that Carnage & Venom could defeat the majority of this team Leaving Omega Red & Cyber facing the other Spider-Man villains

Scoobless
Carnage and Venom kill them all

masterbruce
edited team spidey to adjust for fairness. (replaced Carnage with Lizard)

Now which team takes it?

golem370
How about Sabretooth Omega Red Cyber & Gorgon vs Kaine Lizard Demogoblin & Puma

masterbruce
I think everyone is severely underestimating wolverine's enemies. (ie Cyber is one tough dude, he has adamantium skin, healing factor, super strength and stamina, and hallucigens on his claws)

Sparkz
If they can take down Venom Wolvy's team wins.

lando005
i see you swaped out carnage for lizard but still what is rhion doing on ther he is most definatly not in the top 5 where's black tarantula and morlun

masterbruce
I tried to make the battle fair and balanced as possible by selecting guys who were similar in power but also were popular characters. top black tarantula and morlun are both more obscure characters that many people might not even know. Also, Morlun would be a bit too powerful, then I would have to alter wolverine's enemies (ie Magneto, Juggernaut but I didnt because I wanted wolverine enemies and not xmen enemies)

Scoobless
Originally posted by masterbruce
I think everyone is severely underestimating wolverine's enemies. (ie Cyber is one tough dude, he has adamantium skin, healing factor, super strength and stamina, and hallucigens on his claws)

Venom could kill him inside of thirty seconds

Sub_Mariner
Symbiote<<<<<<<<<<Adamantium.

The Fake Macoy
Is anyone forgetting that Cyber's face is exposed? Also, what effect would Omega Red have on Venom? That could decide this battle.

lando005
put carnage back in the fight

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Symbiote<<<<<<<<<<Adamantium.

Venom >>>>> Cyber

smile

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
what effect would Omega Red have on Venom? That could decide this battle.

Not much... symbiotes regenerate faster than Wolverine does (not including his insane Civil War showings)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Scoobless
Venom could kill him inside of thirty seconds

I somehow doubt that. Cyber would def give a good beating to Venom, he's stronger than Wolverine, also a very good fighter, and has claws laced with hallucinogens. Plus he also has a enhanced healing factor aside from his adamantium skin which Venom won't be able to injure.

lando005
I somehow doubt that. Cyber would def give a good beating to Venom, he's stronger than Wolverine, also a very good fighter, and has claws laced with hallucinogens. Plus he also has a enhanced healing factor aside from his adamantium skin which Venom won't be able to injure. stronger than wolverine which reaches a big fat 0 on the impression scale the symbiote is immune to earth borne toxins and hallucinogens also he still has lungs doesnt he he gets smothered to death

jmcnasty
we have a lot of wolverine haters on this site, if you were to put mr.x on the team of wolverine, spiderman villians wont be able to touch him. Omega red powers can take out half the team and the spiderman villian dont have no way physically to take down cyber who can just scratch any of the spider villians once and take over the mind and thats all gorgon would have to do is fight the entire time without his glasses on and turn any of them to solid stone. I think that the spiderman villian are at a disadvantage. I never knew there were so many wolverine haters. Sabertooth can hold his own against any of the fighters out there because wolverine has held his own plenty of times against venom and there has never been a winner out of the two. I think lady deathstrike is quick enough to get in close to get a strike off of the lizard or doc ock and thats all it will take is one strike. The thing that you dont see is that all of wolverine enemies on this site have a healing factor or there very durable. The team you have conjure are physical fighting beings and the enemies you have made for wolverine can hardly be beaten by physical force. Also the fighters you have put on wolverine side are some of the best fighters in the marvel universe while the ones on spiderman side dont know how to do nothing but just punch and kick (no strategy). Ill give it to wolverine team and if omega red and gorgon start off using there powers in the beginning of the fight it will be very easy.

masterbruce
if that's the case, then Cyber just won't engage Venom in battle, at least not until he has to. Sabretooth and Omega Red will face venom instead.

Scoobless
I somehow doubt that. Cyber would def give a good beating to Venom, he's stronger than Wolverine, also a very good fighter, and has claws laced with hallucinogens. Plus he also has a enhanced healing factor aside from his adamantium skin which Venom won't be able to injure.

Venom would shove tendrils through his mouth, eyes and ears and f**k him up from the inside out. Hallucinogens and various toxins/poisons have almost no effect on Venom.

jmcnasty
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Is anyone forgetting that Cyber's face is exposed? Also, what effect would Omega Red have on Venom? That could decide this battle.

It dont matter if his face is exposed, he have a healing factor.

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by jmcnasty
It dont matter if his face is exposed, he have a healing factor.

He can still be knocked out.

lando005
we have a lot of wolverine haters on this site, if you were to put mr.x on the team of wolverine, spiderman villians wont be able to touch him. Omega red powers can take out half the team and the spiderman villian dont have no way physically to take down cyber who can just scratch any of the spider villians once and take over the mind and thats all gorgon would have to do is fight the entire time without his glasses on and turn any of them to solid stone. I think that the spiderman villian are at a disadvantage. I never knew there were so many wolverine haters. Sabertooth can hold his own against any of the fighters out there because wolverine has held his own plenty of times against venom and there has never been a winner out of the two. I think lady deathstrike is quick enough to get in close to get a strike off of the lizard or doc ock and thats all it will take is one strike. The thing that you dont see is that all of wolverine enemies on this site have a healing factor or there very durable. The team you have conjure are physical fighting beings and the enemies you have made for wolverine can hardly be beaten by physical force. Also the fighters you have put on wolverine side are some of the best fighters in the marvel universe while the ones on spiderman side dont know how to do nothing but just punch and kick (no strategy). Ill give it to wolverine team and if omega red and gorgon start off using there powers in the beginning of the fight it will be very easy.
dude gogon isnt even on the team also the spidervillans are in a totally diffrent leauge of power you forget wolverine is a streetleveler his villians are tailored to be in his leauge

masterbruce
jmcnasty, I agree with you on many of your points. I made this thread originally thinking that the wolverine enemies were too powerful for the spiderman enemies (who I originally included Carnage). But from the responses from almost everyone saying the spidey team will win, I adjusted the scenario and replaced carnage with lizard. Still it seems most believe that spidey team will easily win. I don't quite understand as I always thought sabretooth, omega red, and cyber were some damn tough baddies that nobody wanted to mess with. Now I guess Venom could just beat them all on his own. And since Spidey can hold his own against venom, guess spidey can just whoop them too. Conclusion: Wolverine is a pathetic sack of shit, apparently.

oh, and there is no Gorgon in my scenario.

masterbruce
Originally posted by lando005
dude gogon isnt even on the team also the spidervillans are in a totally diffrent leauge of power you forget wolverine is a streetleveler his villians are tailored to be in his leauge

omega red has beaten iron man and cable, are they streelevelers also?

jmcnasty
majority of the villians you have named almost took over a city or the country. Ex; gorgon almost took over the united states, killing some of the strongest villian and heros on the planet. Cyber took over madripoor, omega red almost took over russia, had to put him on ice, sabertooth fought the entire xfactor and half the xmen by himself and always end up almost killing someone (also took down the powerful wendigo, someone who hulk couldnt even defeat). It took spiderman and punisher to tackle sabertooth and spiderman almost died during that fight but sabertooth let him go and jumped out the window. Silver samurai (the weak link but could still hold his own against any of them) is a crime lord and is hired by the best. I just seen a book where venom got mud stomped by black bolts wife, any of these fighter might could take or could stalemate him. Rhino is just an idiot any of the fighter that poses adamantium can kill him.

Sub_Mariner
omega red has beaten iron man and cable, are they streelevelers also?

Rhino has beat Hulk, is he a street leveller?

stick out tongue

masterbruce
Venom would shove tendrils through his mouth, eyes and ears and f**k him up from the inside out. Hallucinogens and various toxins/poisons have almost no effect on Venom.

Does venom have an easy time shoving tendrils up his opponent's faces? If so, then how the hell does spiderman, wolverine, and others always hold their own when fighting him?

masterbruce

stick out tongue

when did I say Rhino was a street-leveler? stick out tongue

Sub_Mariner
Venom >>>>> Cyber

smile

Not much... symbiotes regenerate faster than Wolverine does (not including his insane Civil War showings)

I meant Symbiote owns Adamantium. sad embarrasment

If you slash symbiote it reforms instantly.

Sub_Mariner
when did I say Rhino was a street-leveler? stick out tongue

I thought you meant are Cable and IM street levellers.

So i said is Hulk. stick out tongue

masterbruce
if you slash deeper, you damage the host inside the symbiote.

jmcnasty
like i said on every site that have spiderman. In marvel knight #13 wolverine easily stuck his claws into spiderman chest and could have finished him but he did it as pay back and then captain america fussed at wolverine which led to spiderman getting angry attacking wolverine. wolverine put his hands over his head and treated spiderman like a little baby saying "spiderman you can stop punching me at any time I dont want to have to hurt you", spiderman punches didnt have any affect. Also in new avengers, i think its # 6 the writer stated that besides spider girl spiderman is the weakest person on the team. He said next to captain america wolverine and iron man spiderman man is going to look like a chump because some fan of spiderman was asking the new avengers writer not to make spiderman look weak next to the other hero's.

Sub_Mariner
if you slash deeper, you damage the host inside the symbiote.

Symbiote would grab the weapon before it reaches it.

smile

Newjak

stick out tongue That was a different Rhino with the Leader's mind who was using his powers in a much different way. Rhino could never beat Hulk going H2H.

But overall I think Spidey Villains take it although I think Wolverine or Cyber kill Rhino pretty easily if you ask me.

Venom is good but he isn't going to destroy everyone here.

In fact I would say 3/5s of the Spidey Villains proibably die rather quickly in Doc Ock the Lizard and Rhino.

Doc Ock only has human durability and a decent hit from any of these people should kill him and Omega Red can beat him at his own game of tendrils. Lizard is tough but he is pretty easy to kill as well comapred to the others.

GG's ability of flight keeps him in.

masterbruce
I thought you meant are Cable and IM street levellers.

So i said is Hulk. stick out tongue

You suggested wolverine's enemies are street levelers, so I pointed out that that is not true, ie Omega Red took out very powerful characters such as Ironman and Cable.

On the other hand, I never said Spiderman's foes were street levelers so I don't quite understand why you pointed out Rhino beat Hulk, since I know that Rhino is a formidable foe. Happy Dance

lando005
jmcnasty, I agree with you on many of your points. I made this thread originally thinking that the wolverine enemies were too powerful for the spiderman enemies (who I originally included Carnage). But from the responses from almost everyone saying the spidey team will win, I adjusted the scenario and replaced carnage with lizard. Still it seems most believe that spidey team will easily win. I don't quite understand as I always thought sabretooth, omega red, and cyber were some damn tough baddies that nobody wanted to mess with. Now I guess Venom could just beat them all on his own. And since Spidey can hold his own against venom, guess spidey can just whoop them too. Conclusion: Wolverine is a pathetic sack of shit, apparently.

oh, and there is no Gorgon in my scenario. never said anything about this being an easy fight it's going to be nasty but it is what it is both spidy and wolverine are A listers but they are on diffrent tiers of power someone noted the venom cyber match so i was adding onto that (and yes he can easily shove the symbiote up his nose and mouth and yes he has tried this on spidy before) another huge factor is doc ock he knows have this team is using adamantium so his best bet is to go 1 oppoent at a time i dont see anyone on the wolverine villan team who could dodge all 4 of doc ocks arms for more than 2 minutes

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Newjak
That was a different Rhino with the Leader's mind who was using his powers in a much different way. Rhino could never beat Hulk going H2H.

But overall I think Spidey Villains take it although I think Wolverine or Cyber kill Rhino pretty easily if you ask me.

Venom is good but he isn't going to destroy everyone here.

In fact I would say 2/3s of the Spidey Villains proibably die rather quickly in Doc Ock the Lizard and Rhino.

Doc Ock only has human durability and a decent hit from any of these people should kill him and Omega Red can beat him at his own game of tendrils. Lizard is tough but he is pretty easy to kill as well comapred to the others.

GG's ability of flight keeps him in.

I was joking anyway, just trying to bring up like Rhinos only ever win.

Venom Can take most of the team out.

Doc Ock would be owning Wolverine villians all over the place.

Lizards HF owns most of the others. Limb Regeneration is good enough for me.

Ocks arms could take ORs tendrils match for match.

Newjak

Ocks arms could take ORs tendrils match for match. Lizard's HF was to limbs only I thought. I thought other than that he really isn't that invulnerable.

Doc Ocks tentacles are tough but OR has his Death Spoer Thingy's as well and besides OR can take a hit from Doc Ock not the other way around is what I meant and yes OR more than likely murders him quickly.

Rhino is tough but not tough enough to take on Admantium and Cyber could stab him in the head rather easily.

Venom is tough but not unbeatable and while he does posse quite a few problems he isn't owning the whole team by himself.

jmcnasty
the only threat that i see if gg because venom havent accomplished nothing to prove to me that he can beat any of these fighters except maybe silver samarai. Wolverine has owned venom and proved many of times to be to fast for venom, like I said before black bolts wife with the hair almost killed venom, juggernaut SLAUGHTERED venom, hulk slaughter venom, whereas wolverine hold his own against hulk and made juggernaut run off one time, bone clawed wolverine held his own against venom. Lizard is out of the picture, I think that silver samarai can take him, his blade can cut through anything. Doc ock, he a regular human, one slice from any of them. rhino I think that adamantium can easily cut threw him - he goes down easily and hard and with sabertooth ferocity and never giving up attitude and forever pumping healing factor that is combined with adamantium bones and over 100 years of fighting skill under his belt he would take venom. The only villian on the roster on spiderman side that have actually done something for himself was carnage and now he's a nobody. I seen the police take him down with a barrage of bullets. You all are giving spiderman villians too much credit.

lando005
like i said on every site that have spiderman. In marvel knight #13 wolverine easily stuck his claws into spiderman chest and could have finished him but he did it as pay back and then captain america fussed at wolverine which led to spiderman getting angry attacking wolverine. wolverine put his hands over his head and treated spiderman like a little baby saying "spiderman you can stop punching me at any time I dont want to have to hurt you", spiderman punches didnt have any affect. Also in new avengers, i think its # 6 the writer stated that besides spider girl spiderman is the weakest person on the team. He said next to captain america wolverine and iron man spiderman man is going to look like a chump because some fan of spiderman was asking the new avengers writer not to make spiderman look weak next to the other hero's. when wolverine stabed him that was a training session not a real fight inother words they werent really going at it also u want to get technical spidy also kncoked him out of the penthouse through unbreakable glass, look you may not like spiidy but he is far from a weak link as far as A-listers go wolverine is good but spider-man is better he is far more versitle able to use a combo of his spider powers and his book smarts i'm not downplaying wolverine and i'm not trying to turn this inot a spidy vs wolverine thing here like your trying to do but spider-man is far more useful than wolverine

masterbruce
They wolvie squad is more durable than the spidey squad. Every one of them has enhanced healing abilities, many have adamantium skeletons or admantium armor. Also, their attacks are much more deadly, sharp claws that will cut through steel like butter. Omega Red also has his death spores which can kill or weaken people near him.

Sub_Mariner
Lizard's HF was to limbs only I thought. I thought other than that he really isn't that invulnerable.

Doc Ocks tentacles are tough but OR has his Death Spoer Thingy's as well and besides OR can take a hit from Doc Ock not the other way around is what I meant and yes OR more than likely murders him quickly.

Rhino is tough but not tough enough to take on Admantium and Cyber could stab him in the head rather easily.

Venom is tough but not unbeatable and while he does posse quite a few problems he isn't owning the whole team by himself.

If Rhino non jobs for once, he could take most of the team alone.

80 tonner, 100mph runs.

Venom owns most of the team.

OR may take Doc Ock, but GG or someone jumps on OR with Ock.

masterbruce
well, it's not a matter of nonjobbing, you have to factor a character's personality and intelligence into these matches. And frankly, Rhino may be strong as a rhino, but also dumb as one too.

Sub_Mariner
well, it's not a matter of nonjobbing, you have to factor a character's personality and intelligence into these matches. And frankly, Rhino may be strong as a rhino, but also dumb as one too.

Yes, Rhino is dumb, he will just swing his arms like mad or something.

lando005
They wolvie squad is more durable than the spidey squad. Every one of them has enhanced healing abilities, many have adamantium skeletons or admantium armor. Also, their attacks are much more deadly, sharp claws that will cut through steel like butter. Omega Red also has his death spores which can kill or weaken people near him. healing isnt everything lord is it overated healing doenst mean you dont feel the pain while u heal there are other ways of hurting them as well doc ock venom and lizard all have ways of putting them out without causeing physical damage, goblin as welli see omega red bing a huge problem for the spidy team including venom if he can make sonci booms with his tendrils like madusa did with her hair

masterbruce
I'm not saying healing is everything, but it is still a good advantage to have in any fight longer than 5 minutes as your injuries don't accumulate as seriously as one would without enhanced healing ability.

jmcnasty

Ocks arms could take ORs tendrils match for match.

Doc ock wont be doing anything while getting his tendrils sliced off by lady deathstrike and it stated that her reflexes is super human. When i see venom do a great stunt like wolverine, ex; wolverine takes over new york - he fought majority every none hero and villian by himself and defeated them all. Wolverine took on the entire xmen by himself, fantastic four, alpha flight, stalemated wendigo, stalemate hulk, kills 1000s of ninjas in about everyone of his book. In one book he was thought to be dead and he was on a building scoping a building because a child was kidnapped by a group of powered thugs and spiderman seen wolverine on the roof thinking that it was an imposter and he attacked. Wolverine smelled him coming and dodged him leaving spiderman saying "this is the fastest person I met" and spiderman leaped at wolverine and got kicked in the stomach and got back up and charged wolverine ending with wolverine grabbing him by the neck put his claws under his neck. When spiderman seen the claws he realized it was wolverine. If wolverine wanted to kill spiderman he could have.

Newjak
If Rhino non jobs for once, he could take most of the team alone.

80 tonner, 100mph runs.

Venom owns most of the team.

OR may take Doc Ock, but GG or someone jumps on OR with Ock. Thats where I disagree Rhino is tough when not Jobbing but I always thought Wolverine does better against Rhino than Spider man does. It is simple Rhino Charges anyopne with Admantium Blades and a Healing Factor take the impact and simply pierce Rhino through his head. Rhino is tough but he isn't tough enough to take Admantium through the head.

As stated most of Woley's guys are very skill combatents much more skilled then anyone on Spidey's team. That kind of skill with their weapons is hard for anyone to overcome.

OR takes Doc Ock by himself simple as that. Death Spores Tendril that can match Doc Ock's blow for blow as well as the fact that he more than likely can take a hit from Doc Ock no problem and then stick one through his head wins it for him right there.

Venom is tough but he has been held off by lower tier guys before in fact Wolverine has fought Venom before and held his own. Lizard is tough but I doubt he survives getting his head cut off.

Once again this is how it goes raw power advantage goes to Spidey' villains.

Only because of Venom everyone else besides GG can easily be killed on there team.

While Wolverine's Villains have the Skill and durability advantage and more than likely would be able to use their teamwork better than the Spidey villains would.

In fact the more I think about it the more I think Spidey Villains loose. I see almost anyone on Wolvey's Villains killing Rhino or Lizard pretty easliy and 3 of the guys killing Doc Ock easily.

That makes it 2 against 5 I say within the first few moments of the match.

Sub_Mariner
Doc ock wont be doing anything while getting his tendrils sliced off by lady deathstrike and it stated that her reflexes is super human. When i see venom do a great stunt like wolverine, ex; wolverine takes over new york - he fought majority every none hero and villian by himself and defeated them all. Wolverine took on the entire xmen by himself, fantastic four, alpha flight, stalemated wendigo, stalemate hulk, kills 1000s of ninjas in about everyone of his book. In one book he was thought to be dead and he was on a building scoping a building because a child was kidnapped by a group of powered thugs and spiderman seen wolverine on the roof thinking that it was an imposter and he attacked. Wolverine smelled him coming and dodged him leaving spiderman saying "this is the fastest person I met" and spiderman leaped at wolverine and got kicked in the stomach and got back up and charged wolverine ending with wolverine grabbing him by the neck put his claws under his neck. When spiderman seen the claws he realized it was wolverine. If wolverine wanted to kill spiderman he could have.

Wolverine has nothing to do with this fight, except his villians are fighting. confused

Newjak
Wolverine has nothing to do with this fight, except his villians are fighting. confused I think he is trying to point out whatever Wolverine can do his Villians can do as well because alot of them are carbon copies with some extra abilties to make it harder on Wolverine.

jmcnasty
when wolverine stabed him that was a training session not a real fight inother words they werent really going at it also u want to get technical spidy also kncoked him out of the penthouse through unbreakable glass, look you may not like spiidy but he is far from a weak link as far as A-listers go wolverine is good but spider-man is better he is far more versitle able to use a combo of his spider powers and his book smarts i'm not downplaying wolverine and i'm not trying to turn this inot a spidy vs wolverine thing here like your trying to do but spider-man is far more useful than wolverine

Spiderman is great but spiderman strength will do no kind of harm against wolverine. Also I have been collecting the new avengers book and spiderman does look like the weak link. Just like the crusher told spiderman, hes nothing but a pest but while spiderman was getting slung across the city wolverine was the one who actually posed the most threat to the crusher than the ever loving spiderman and i do love spiderman but I just know his limits and he needs to stick to fighting his enhance humans that is bred in a lab with no training under there belt.

Sub_Mariner
Thats where I disagree Rhino is tough when not Jobbing but I always thought Wolverine does better against Rhino than Spider man does. It is simple Rhino Charges anyopne with Admantium Blades and a Healing Factor take the impact and simply pierce Rhino through his head. Rhino is tough but he isn't tough enough to take Admantium through the head.

As stated most of Woley's guys are very skill combatents much more skilled then anyone on Spidey's team. That kind of skill with their weapons is hard for anyone to overcome.

OR takes Doc Ock by himself simple as that. Death Spores Tendril that can match Doc Ock's blow for blow as well as the fact that he more than likely can take a hit from Doc Ock no problem and then stick one through his head wins it for him right there.

Venom is tough but he has been held off by lower tier guys before in fact Wolverine has fought Venom before and held his own. Lizard is tough but I doubt he survives getting his head cut off.

Once again this is how it goes raw power advantage goes to Spidey' villains.

Only because of Venom everyone else besides GG can easily be killed on there team.

While Wolverine's Villains have the Skill and durability advantage and more than likely would be able to use their teamwork better than the Spidey villains would.

In fact the more I think about it the more I think Spidey Villains loose. I see almost anyone on Wolvey's Villains killing Rhino or Lizard pretty easliy and 3 of the guys killing Doc Ock easily.

That makes it 2 against 5 I say within the first few moments of the match.

Doc Ock takes Deathstrike or SS.

Venom will take OR and Sabertooth.

GG and Lizard will take Cyber and DS or SS.

Sub_Mariner
Which GG is this anyway? Urich?

masterbruce
I had Harry in mind.

Newjak
Doc Ock takes Deathstrike or SS.

Venom will take OR and Sabertooth.

GG and Lizard will take Cyber and DS or SS. Yes which brings me to another point.
This is a fight of match ups. Whoever can get the best match ups win. Basically I would give that to Wolverine's Team because they are aalled skilled combatents in fighting and in a team fight most would know that is key.

And Wolverine has stalemated Venom for awhile and while I think Wolverine winning would be PIS him holding Venom off isn't. Therefore Sabertooth could do the same thing. Maybe not beat him but still hold him off and Cyber is supposed to be better than Sabertooth I thought. So those two together I think take Venom.

Basically Either Sabertooth or Cyber hold Venom off long enough for the others to clean house and then they all gang up on Venom.

jmcnasty
I think he is trying to point out whatever Wolverine can do his Villians can do as well because alot of them are carbon copies with some extra abilties to make it harder on Wolverine.

True statement, he just didnt catch on. Everyone on wolverine team has a healing factor and adamantium to stop any physical attack, except silver samarai. They have been taking much more punishment than anyone on spiderman team can dish out and got up with no problem. Omega red is almost invulnerable and cyber is almost invulnerable. Like I stated before theyre some of the best fighters on the planet. Cyber almost defeated the entire xfactor by himself but venom is struggling to beat a girl that fights with her hair. You all just dont think before you type. When I see any of these fighters tackle the xmen by themselves or fight and BEAT someone as powerful as the wendigo, then I'll say that they have a chance at beating wolverine foes. Sabertooth also took down the weopon x superpowered team by himself.

Sub_Mariner
Yes which brings me to another point.
This is a fight of match ups. Whoever can get the best match ups win. Basically I would give that to Wolverine's Team because they are aalled skilled combatents in fighting and in a team fight most would know that is key.

And Wolverine has stalemated Venom for awhile and while I think Wolverine winning would be PIS him holding Venom off isn't. Therefore Sabertooth could do the same thing. Maybe not beat him but still hold him off and Cyber is supposed to be better than Sabertooth I thought. So those two together I think take Venom.

Basically Either Sabertooth or Cyber hold Venom off long enough for the others to clean house and then they all gang up on Venom.

Wolverine beat Venom!So?

Spidey has beat Wolv, Wolv has beat spidey, Venom has beat spidey, Spidey has beat Venom.

Someone would step in and take Cyber and Tooth so they don't double team.

I think Lizard could do this:

Known Powers: Lizard has enhanced strength, agility and durability. Ability to climb walls like a gecko, run at 45 mph, and leap 18 feet. He can whip his tail at over 70 mph. Can telepathically communicate with, and control, reptiles.
Known Abilities: Connors has genius intelligence and is a world reknowned herpetologist (reptile scientist).
Strength Level: Able to lift at least 12 tons (as Lizard), normal human male with little regular exercise (as Connors).

jmcnasty
Yes which brings me to another point.

Venom is great but i just dont think that he can handle the poison in cyber claws. One strike and venom is out of the fight and that wont be hard for cyber considering that he is a LOT better fighter than venom and has speed of his own and can take about anything that venom can dish out.

lando005
Spiderman is great but spiderman strength will do no kind of harm against wolverine. Also I have been collecting the new avengers book and spiderman does look like the weak link. Just like the crusher told spiderman, hes nothing but a pest but while spiderman was getting slung across the city wolverine was the one who actually posed the most threat to the crusher than the ever loving spiderman and i do love spiderman but I just know his limits and he needs to stick to fighting his enhance humans that is bred in a lab with no training under there belt. you mean the wreker the same wreker who wreked wolverines face and was tearing through the avengers to include spiderman and woloverine, stick to the facts wolverine only got that hit in because spiderwoman(the so called weak link) was distracting him with her pharmones, wolverine also got some frequent flier miles in that fight as well infact i dont see any "weak links" on the new avengers roster, nobody's perfect unlike dc marvel characters also have bad days and make mistakes dispite their skill level. wolverine just is not as versitle as spidy and spidy villans are far from pushovers

Newjak
Wolverine beat Venom!So?

Spidey has beat Wolv, Wolv has beat spidey, Venom has beat spidey, Spidey has beat Venom.

Someone would step in and take Cyber and Tooth so they don't double team.

I think Lizard could do this:

Known Powers: Lizard has enhanced strength, agility and durability. Ability to climb walls like a gecko, run at 45 mph, and leap 18 feet. He can whip his tail at over 70 mph. Can telepathically communicate with, and control, reptiles.
Known Abilities: Connors has genius intelligence and is a world reknowned herpetologist (reptile scientist).
Strength Level: Able to lift at least 12 tons (as Lizard), normal human male with little regular exercise (as Connors). Spidey also has a Spider Sense to help make up the differnce in Skill level without it it he would be dead because Wolverine more than likely takes it. Thats another thread though because Venom and the rest of the Team Don't have Spider Senses to help them.

Lizard is tough but he doesn't have a true healing factor there fore any real damage given to him will put him down not so for the otehr team.

Like I said I see Wolverine's Villain playing the team angle better working together better and with some off them being able to easily kill off other people on the team quickly.

All it takes is for one person to stalemate Venom long enough for this to take place and as Wolverine has already done it either Sabertooth or Cyber could do it.

Another Key point though is that Doc Ock's Tentacles are only good if they are attached to his body and seeing how most of these guys can easily cut through them I don't see how he really is that big a factor anymore.

Basically all the Spidey Villains have going for them is Venon and he can be stalemated long enough for the rest of the team to get killed pretty quickly.

jmcnasty
you mean the wreker the same wreker who wreked wolverines face and was tearing through the avengers to include spiderman and woloverine, stick to the facts wolverine only got that hit in because spiderwoman(the so called weak link) was distracting him with her pharmones, wolverine also got some frequent flier miles in that fight as well infact i dont see any "weak links" on the new avengers roster, nobody's perfect unlike dc marvel characters also have bad days and make mistakes dispite their skill level. wolverine just is not as versitle as spidy and spidy villans are far from pushovers

Theyre not push overs they just dont have a name for themselves like wolverine villian does. Like i said the only villian that spiderman has that made something of himself is carnage, the rest are nobodies that get tackled everyday by weaklings.

Sub_Mariner
Spidey also has a Spider Sense to help make up the differnce in Skill level without it it he would be dead because Wolverine more than likely takes it. Thats another thread though because Venom and the rest of the Team Don't have Spider Senses to help them.

Lizard is tough but he doesn't have a true healing factor there fore any real damage given to him will put him down not so for the otehr team.

Like I said I see Wolverine's Villain playing the team angle better working together better and with some off them being able to easily kill off other people on the team quickly.

All it takes is for one person to stalemate Venom long enough for this to take place and as Wolverine has already done it either Sabertooth or Cyber could do it.

Another Key point though is that Doc Ock's Tentacles are only good if they are attached to his body and seeing how most of these guys can easily cut through them I don't see how he really is that big a factor anymore.

Basically all the Spidey Villains have going for them is Venon and he can be stalemated long enough for the rest of the team to get killed pretty quickly.

Good Points.

But, if Lizard can handle DS or someone fast enough he could face Cyber while Venom starts owning everyone.

Lizard is pretty damn fast, 45mph, 18ft leep?

I'm sure Doc Ock controls his arms with his mind, even when off his body, or is that just Ult. Ock?

Venom could be jumping and dodging for a while, plus firing multiple tendrils and such at them, they can come from all over his body.

Metalmanx
Top 5 foes of the 2 heroes face each other in a battle for villainous supremacy. Each team has 1 hour prep and the battle takes place in the middle of NYC.

versus

Spidey Squad for the win.

jmcnasty
Spidey also has a Spider Sense to help make up the differnce in Skill level without it it he would be dead because Wolverine more than likely takes it. Thats another thread though because Venom and the rest of the Team Don't have Spider Senses to help them.

You make some good points, except for the venom thing. I have seen wolverine slice venom tongue off (with the bone claws) leaving venom in pain. I have seen black bolt wife stabbed him in the back with her hair knocking him out. I think that wolverine enemies can cut through venom just fine.

Newjak
Good Points.

But, if Lizard can handle DS or someone fast enough he could face Cyber while Venom starts owning everyone.

Lizard is pretty damn fast, 45mph, 18ft leep?

I'm sure Doc Ock controls his arms with his mind, even when off his body, or is that just Ult. Ock?

Venom could be jumping and dodging for a while, plus firing multiple tendrils and such at them, they can come from all over his body. Lizard is good but he isn't Spiderman and he doesn't have a spidey sense. One good slash to the torso or head he is done.

As for Doc Ock's arms I'm pretty sure they have to be connected to his body for them to work.

Venom's good but basically everyone on the other team has HFs and insane skill. Venom has been stalemated by Wolverine. I don't see him beating Cyber and Sabertooth at the same time. I don't think Lizard is enough to hold off anyone long enough for Venom to dispose of Sabertooth.

lando005
Theyre not push overs they just dont have a name for themselves like wolverine villian does. Like i said the only villian that spiderman has that made something of himself is carnage, the rest are nobodies that get tackled everyday by weaklings. they are far from nobodies venom is far from a nobidy, the goblins are far from nobidies DOC OCK is far from a nobody that's the most obsurd thing i've heard thoes are some hightly rated villians your reffering to

Sub_Mariner
Lizard is good but he isn't Spiderman and he doesn't have a spidey sense. One good slash to the torso or head he is done.

As for Doc Ock's arms I'm pretty sure they have to be connected to his body for them to work.

Venom's good but basically everyone on the other team has HFs and insane skill. Venom has been stalemated by Wolverine. I don't see him beating Cyber and Sabertooth at the same time. I don't think Lizard is enough to hold off anyone long enough for Venom to dispose of Sabertooth.

Telepathic Control over Tentacles: Octopus can control the actions of his artificial arms psionically, even when they have been severed from his body and are seperated from him by vast distances (a distance of 900 miles has been recorded).

Telescoping: Each tentacle is approximately six feet long at full contraction, but can extend to a maximum of 24 feet in length.

Superhuman Striking Force: Each tentacle is capable of moving at a speed of ninety feet per second and strike with the force of a jackhammer.

Should put down Sabertooth and 3 others quite easily.

jmcnasty
they are far from nobodies venom is far from a nobidy, the goblins are far from nobidies DOC OCK is far from a nobody that's the most obsurd thing i've heard thoes are some hightly rated villians your reffering to

Tell me one good accomplishment for your spider team and I can top yours with the wolverine team. Tell me a time that one of spiderman villian have fought a team by themselves and i can match yours with wolverine. I bet you cant name not one of them besides carnage.

Newjak
Telepathic Control over Tentacles: Octopus can control the actions of his artificial arms psionically, even when they have been severed from his body and are seperated from him by vast distances (a distance of 900 miles has been recorded).

Telescoping: Each tentacle is approximately six feet long at full contraction, but can extend to a maximum of 24 feet in length.

Superhuman Striking Force: Each tentacle is capable of moving at a speed of ninety feet per second and strike with the force of a jackhammer.

Should put down Sabertooth and 3 others quite easily. Where is this from and has Doc Ock really shown this?

Besides it really doesn't matter. Like I said they easily cut through them. It doesn't matter if its once twice or three times until their useless. Besides like I said Death Spores and he is done for the most part.

Sub_Mariner
Where is this from and has Doc Ock really shown this?

Besides it really doesn't matter. Like I said they easily cut through them. It doesn't matter if its once twice or three times until their useless. Besides like I said Death Spores and he is done for the most part.

Marvel Database, Ult. Ock controlled the arms w/o them been attatched.

Ock could take out 1->3 people before OR can do much.

Scoobless

versus

Since when are either of those teams the "top 5" villains for Wolverine or Spider-Man?

meh, anyway, Omega Red's death spores are pretty indiscriminate about who they effect... so Silver Samurai is screwed and the rest of the W team's healing factor's are knocked down quite a few pegs

Doc Ock would also be screwed, Venom, Goblin and Lizard all have healing abilities that would keep them in the fight .... Rhino does have protection against a lot of things... but I'm not sure about this type of attack

Ok... let's say it's now:

Omega Red
Cyber (does he even have a healing factor?... anyone got scans or issue #s?)
Sabretooth
Deathstrike

Vs

Venom
Lizard
Green Goblin

Nobody has really mentioned GG much yet, but in this fight with everyone's healing abilities reduced, his flight and weaponry will be huge factors... a single bomb should put down anyone except Cyber for quite a while

Venom can obviously web the crap out of the whole opposing team and slow them all way down/incapacitate them (claws are only good for cutting webbing if they can move their arms through the required motion)

Ever remaining member of the "S" team is far stronger and faster than anyone on the "W" team ... with the possible exception of Cyber (in strength, not speed)

Newjak
Marvel Database, Ult. Ock controlled the arms w/o them been attatched.

Ock could take out 1->3 people before OR can do much. That is Ult Ock I don't think 616 Ock has ever done that.

OR's Sopres are pretty quick and I don't see Ock taking out anyone quickly. Basically he goes and tries to attack someone he gets one arm cut off and then they go in for the kill. These people don't play around like Spiderman. They're going to keep pressing him until he is dead. He'll be to concerned with his head staying on his shoulders to try and tell one of his fallen arms to move.

lando005
Tell me one good accomplishment for your spider team and I can top yours with the wolverine team. Tell me a time that one of spiderman villian have fought a team by themselves and i can match yours with wolverine. I bet you cant name not one of them besides carnage. i am not about to get into a feat war with you they all have their high points and i never said wolverine's villans arnt tough but that's not saying they're tougher that spider-man's it doenst matter how diffrent fights against diffrent people worked out in the past this is the here and now the wolverin team could have all the feats in the world doenst help them when it comes down to the fight

for example goblin carries enough ko gas on him to put that entire team to sleep everyone has wins or losses feats dont mean much when the fight begins

Newjak
Since when are either of those teams the "top 5" villains for Wolverine or Spider-Man?

meh, anyway, Omega Red's death spores are pretty indiscriminate about who they effect... so Silver Samurai is screwed and the rest of the W team's healing factor's are knocked down quite a few pegs

Doc Ock would also be screwed, Venom, Goblin and Lizard all have healing abilities that would keep them in the fight .... Rhino does have protection against a lot of things... but I'm not sure about this type of attack

Ok... let's say it's now:

Omega Red
Cyber (does he even have a healing factor?... anyone got scans or issue #s?)
Sabretooth
Deathstrike

Vs

Venom
Lizard
Green Goblin

Nobody has really mentioned GG much yet, but in this fight with everyone's healing abilities reduced, his flight and weaponry will be huge factors... a single bomb should put down anyone except Cyber for quite a while

Venom can obviously web the crap out of the whole opposing team and slow them all way down/incapacitate them (claws are only good for cutting webbing if they can move their arms through the required motion)

Ever remaining member of the "S" team is far stronger and faster than anyone on the "W" team ... with the possible exception of Cyber (in strength, not speed) But if it was a close battle which it most likely would be GG's bombs would also hurt his own teammates after all his bombd are also pretty indiscrimante about who they blow up stick out tongue

Besides it now is 4 or three and once again I would give the teamwork adavntage to Wolverine's Team.

masterbruce
It seems like the spidey supporters here are assuming their team will land all of their hits (ie, Venom will be able to web and tendril everyone at will, GG will hit his targets with pumpkins and no one will jump out of the way, Doc Oc's tentacles will grab everyone before they have a chance to strike back)

what if you assume wolvie's team lands their hits (OR strangles Doc Oc with his faster tentacles (which are part of him and not mechanical add-ons), Lady Deathstrike lopping off lizards head with one swipe, Cyber poisoning Rhino in the face, Sabretooth holding his own against Venom, and Silver Samurai cutting GG into sushi)

if either of these 2 scenarios are to occur, the second one is more likely as Wolverine's enemies are far more skilled and trained fighters and are faster too.

Scoobless
It seems like the spidey supporters here are assuming their team will land all of their hits (ie, Venom will be able to web and tendril everyone at will, GG will hit his targets with pumpkins and no one will jump out of the way, Doc Oc's tentacles will grab everyone before they have a chance to strike back)

Probably because of the massive speed advantage pretty much everyone on the "S" team has over the "W" team

lando005

what if you assume wolvie's team lands their hits (OR strangles Doc Oc with his faster tentacles (which are part of him and not mechanical add-ons), Lady Deathstrike lopping off lizards head with one swipe, Cyber poisoning Rhino in the face, Sabretooth holding his own against Venom, and Silver Samurai cutting GG into sushi)

if either of these 2 scenarios are to occur, the second one is more likely as Wolverine's enemies are far more skilled and trained fighters and are faster too. i'll say it again it's not going to be an easy fight on either side and neither one of thoes scinearios are likely to happen they are faster than some but not all looking at the over all teams the wolverine side has duribiity healing teamwork and mostly just bladed weapons while on the spider villian side they have the edge in versitilty if the cards are played right on either side one or the other might win but to help me reach a better conclusion A does doc ock have his adamantium arms and B which goblin is this and what does he have in his bag

jmcnasty

if either of these 2 scenarios are to occur, the second one is more likely as Wolverine's enemies are far more skilled and trained fighters and are faster too.

That was a gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood point. People isnt looking at it the other way and theyre not looking at the fact that wolverine team has WAY more experience then the other and theyre all great tactians and theyre some of the best fighters out there along with great powers. Each and everyone of spiderman villians all started off as a common thug that was granted powers but theyre still just common thugs that is still basically human. I have witness venom getting sliced to bits on many occasions and it wont be any different with the wolverine team doing so.

jmcnasty
i'll say it again it's not going to be an easy fight on either side and neither one of thoes scinearios are likely to happen they are faster than some but not all looking at the over all teams the wolverine side has duribiity healing teamwork and mostly just bladed weapons while on the spider villian side they have the edge in versitilty if the cards are played right on either side one or the other might win but to help me reach a better conclusion A does doc ock have his adamantium arms and B which goblin is this and what does he have in his bag

If he does have adamatium arms he still goes down but it will just be much harder to take him down. Every man on wolverine team can take a couple of licks from doc ock (except silver samarai) and is agile enough to get in there to get the finishing blow, which would only take one slice.

Metalmanx

No member of the Wolvie squad is holding his/her own against Venom. no expression

And when was it stated that OR's limbs move faster than Ock's?

And Lizard is going to stand there and take the claws to the face? What the f**k?

masterbruce
Lando005, this GG is Harry. He has whatever he usually carries.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No member of the Wolvie squad is holding his/her own against Venom. no expression

And Lizard is going to stand there and take the claws to the face? What the f**k?

Of course lizard is not going to stand there and take it in his face. But alot of the spidey team supporters make it seem like the wolverine team villains are just going to stand there and take all the attacks from the spidey team like standing dummies.

masterbruce

I guess I must be unfamiliar with any recent upgrades Venom must've received to propel him into supertier category. Since Omega Red has defeated Iron man and Cable, I figured he might have been able to fight venom, but I guess venom is more powerful than iron man or cable nowadays.

Scoobless
Lando005, this GG is Harry. He has whatever he usually carries.

Ok... I could see Norman being in Spidey's top 5 viallains (though not for power, obviously) but Harry wouldn't make the top 20

Metalmanx
Of course lizard is not going to stand there and take it in his face. But alot of the spidey team supporters make it seem like the wolverine team villains are just going to stand there and take all the attacks from the spidey team like standing dummies.

It's not so much that we believe that Wolvie Squad will stand there.

It's that Spidey Squad's speed >>>>> Wolvie squad speed (basically). They will be able to attack much quicker and faster than the Wolvie team, and then also be able to evade their attacks easier with their superhuman speeds and reflexes. THAT'S why we're arguing like this. In terms of speed, some of these matches might as well be Spider-Man vs. a wheelchair-bound child.

Scoobless
I guess I must be unfamiliar with any recent upgrades Venom must've received to propel him into supertier category. Since Omega Red has defeated Iron man and Cable, I figured he might have been able to fight venom, but I guess venom is more powerful than iron man or cable nowadays.

When did Red ever beat Iron Man?... cos I've got a comic where Iron Man knocks him out

masterbruce
when I chose top 5, it was a combination of their power and their appearances and popularity/importance in comics. I always thought Harry Green Goblin was one of the most significant characters in spiderman chronicles.

I didnt choose top 5 most powerful villains.

lando005
If he does have adamatium arms he still goes down but it will just be much harder to take him down. Every man on wolverine team can take a couple of licks from doc ock (except silver samarai) and is agile enough to get in there to get the finishing blow, which would only take one slice. i doubt that very much no one ther is faster or more agile than spidy and spidy has an extreamly hard time getting in on ock even with his spidersense they will get caught befre they can get in more often than not

masterbruce
i doubt that very much no one ther is faster or more agile than spidy and spidy has an extreamly hard time getting in on ock even with his spidersense they will get caught befre they can get in more often than not

but spidey only has fists, so he HAS to hit Doc Oc in the face. These guys have claws and swords (thus more range), so they can deflect the arms much easier.

masterbruce
When did Red ever beat Iron Man?... cos I've got a comic where Iron Man knocks him out

"Omega Red is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant and military tactician, having defeated foes such as Iron Man and Cable. He was trained in various forms of armed and unarmed combat by both the Soviet government and various organizations throughout the Japanese underworld."
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red

jmcnasty

It's that Spidey Squad's speed >>>>> Wolvie squad speed (basically). They will be able to attack much quicker and faster than the Wolvie team, and then also be able to evade their attacks easier with their superhuman speeds and reflexes. THAT'S why we're arguing like this. In terms of speed, some of these matches might as well be Spider-Man vs. a wheelchair-bound child.

The only person on spiderman squad that has great speed is the lizard. Wolverine run circle around venom everytime they fight. Lizard isnt a huge threat to the wolverine team, he would be nothing but a nuicance because he dont have a way of beating anyone on wolverine team. I think wolverine squad is faster. Lets get on spiderman speed. If hes so fast why do he get tagged by someone weaker than any of wolverine squad, kraven. I have seen elektra subdue him, I have seen slow hulk grab him by the head and sufficate him, I have seen black cat sub due him, I have witness sabertooth holding him by the neck and just throw him to the side during the spiderman punisher team up. I have witness wolverine stab him. I have witness daredevil slap him around. I have witness slow rhino punch him. His speed isnt that impressive because I could have sworn he just got beaten to death by that dude that sucks up spider pheromone.

jmcnasty
this is omega red power listing

Other distinguishing features: Omega Red has chalk-white skin. Implanted within his arms are long coils made of carbonadium, an alloy that resembles adamantium but is more malleable and considerably less resistant to damage. Omega Red can cause the coils to shoot forward from openings in the undersides of his wrists in order to ensnare his victims. He can also use the coils as a conduit for his lethal pheromones.

Strength level: Superhuman Class 10

Fighting skills: Excellent hand-to-hand combatant, with extensive training in unarmed combat by the KGB

Known superhuman powers: Omega Red has the ability to secrete pheromones from his body that will kill people in his immediate vicinity. He can also drain the life forces from these victims in order to sustain his own.

lando005
Lando005, this GG is Harry. He has whatever he usually carries. ok see that totally changes the outcome of this fight

first off harry is not in the top 5

harry wasnt that good so he'll go down pretty fast but again what's in his bag? does he have the normal pumpkin bombs and razor bats? or is he also packing fire bombs gas bombs and a goblin suprise? also there's the sparklers.. if you want i can come up with a list of things harry could use in this fight

also what about doc ock and his arms

masterbruce
The only person on spiderman squad that has great speed is the lizard. Wolverine run circle around venom everytime they fight. Lizard isnt a huge threat to the wolverine team, he would be nothing but a nuicance because he dont have a way of beating anyone on wolverine team. I think wolverine squad is faster. Lets get on spiderman speed. If hes so fast why do he get tagged by someone weaker than any of wolverine squad, kraven. I have seen elektra subdue him, I have seen slow hulk grab him by the head and sufficate him, I have seen black cat sub due him, I have witness sabertooth holding him by the neck and just throw him to the side during the spiderman punisher team up. I have witness wolverine stab him. I have witness daredevil slap him around. I have witness slow rhino punch him. His speed isnt that impressive because I could have sworn he just got beaten to death by that dude that sucks up spider pheromone.

don't you know? It's ALL PIS, ALL OF IT! Spiderman is a speedgod who couldn't get hit by 98% of his enemies if he didn't want them to. He only gets hit because Spidey likes pain, it makes his head clear up, so THAT is WHY he gets hit EVER.

Can't believe anyone would not know this. Only quicksilver could really hit spiderman in marvel.

Sub_Mariner
don't you know? It's ALL PIS, ALL OF IT! Spiderman is a speedgod who couldn't get hit by 98% of his enemies if he didn't want them to. He only gets hit because Spidey likes pain, it makes his head clear up, so THAT is WHY he gets hit EVER.

Can't believe anyone would not know this. Only quicksilver could really hit spiderman in marvel.

Current QS doesn't have superspeed. no expression

masterbruce
ok see that totally changes the outcome of this fight

first off harry is not in the top 5

harry wasnt that good so he'll go down pretty fast but again what's in his bag? does he have the normal pumpkin bombs and razor bats? or is he also packing fire bombs gas bombs and a goblin suprise? also there's the sparklers.. if you want i can come up with a list of things harry could use in this fight

also what about doc ock and his arms

sure, you're welcome to create a list of what GG would carry. Just make sure it's part of his regular arsenal and not something he used once in a blue moon.

masterbruce
Current QS doesn't have superspeed. no expression

OKAY GREAT! Nobody in MARVEL can land a hit on Spiderman unless he wanted to be hit, and apparently from the comics, Spiderman enjoys pain quite a bit laughing

Sub_Mariner
Venom is just as fast as Spiderman.
Lizard is fast, upto 45mph.
GG will have his glider.
Doc Ock will use his Tentacles to move.
Rhino can run upto 100mph, but is hard to stop or handle sharp turns, he just doesn't run as fast so he can turn and such.

More or less good speeds

lando005
The only person on spiderman squad that has great speed is the lizard. Wolverine run circle around venom everytime they fight. Lizard isnt a huge threat to the wolverine team, he would be nothing but a nuicance because he dont have a way of beating anyone on wolverine team. I think wolverine squad is faster. Lets get on spiderman speed. If hes so fast why do he get tagged by someone weaker than any of wolverine squad, kraven. I have seen elektra subdue him, I have seen slow hulk grab him by the head and sufficate him, I have seen black cat sub due him, I have witness sabertooth holding him by the neck and just throw him to the side during the spiderman punisher team up. I have witness wolverine stab him. I have witness daredevil slap him around. I have witness slow rhino punch him. His speed isnt that impressive because I could have sworn he just got beaten to death by that dude that sucks up spider pheromone. heres the thing EVERYBODY GETS HIT they all do even flash gets taged by slower opponents wht's your point? nobody's perfect nobody's flawless sidy once had trouble with the trantula who was just a thug with stingers on his boots and then the last time he fought with him he trounced all over him tarantula couldnt belive it it was like he was fighting a different person spidy commented "idunno maybe you always just caught me on a bad day or something but we're in 2 totally diffrent leauges" or soemthing to that effect everybody gets tagged that's hardly a defence to go off

Scoobless
"Omega Red is also an excellent hand-to-hand combatant and military tactician, having defeated foes such as Iron Man and Cable. He was trained in various forms of armed and unarmed combat by both the Soviet government and various organizations throughout the Japanese underworld."
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red

no expression ... you dare invoke the power of wikipedia?... shock

laughing out loud

I have one comic where they have fought (might be the only one... not sure) but Red definitely did not come out on top... and this was a while ago when Tony was using the crappy "modular" armour

jmcnasty

You dont understand comics. If that statement was true, they'll make it so that spiderman would fight people at superspeed. Example; we all know that wolverine can cut threw anything and if wolverine fought someone that didnt have a healing factor the fight would be over, so thats why all of his enemies have healing factor. Like the hulk, we all know that if hulk fought someone without durability they would be out in one fpunch, so all of hulks enemies either have a healing factor or theyre indestructible. If that statement was true than majority of spiderman enemies would have superspeed (on quick silver level).

masterbruce
no expression ... you dare invoke the power of wikipedia?... shock

laughing out loud

I have one comic where they have fought (might be the only one... not sure) but Red definitely did not come out on top... and this was a while ago when Tony was using the crappy "modular" armour

Wikipedia is a great source of info, since it is updated by fans. I'm sure that nobody was lying to make Omega Red look good, i don't think he has many fanboys.

I don't doubt Iron Man can beat OR, but OR can also beat IM at times, so both are pretty powerful.

lando005
sure, you're welcome to create a list of what GG would carry. Just make sure it's part of his regular arsenal and not something he used once in a blue moon.
30 bombs:
10 concussion
10 incinaray
10 ko gas

50 razor bats

goblin sparklers with powersource in costume

1 rocket built into glider

1 assortment of sharp pointy blades on glider

glider remote

i would throw in the goblin suprise but norman was the only one who used it

masterbruce
You dont understand comics. If that statement was true, they'll make it so that spiderman would fight people at superspeed. Example; we all know that wolverine can cut threw anything and if wolverine fought someone that didnt have a healing factor the fight would be over, so thats why all of his enemies have healing factor. Like the hulk, we all know that if hulk fought someone without durability they would be out in one fpunch, so all of hulks enemies either have a healing factor or theyre indestructible. If that statement was true than majority of spiderman enemies would have superspeed (on quick silver level).

Sorry, I guess I wasn't clear in my post. I was being VERY SARCASTIC. Obviously spiderman gets hit because he isn't super fast like alot of ppl like to claim and he obviously can't maintain his superspeed or superagility throughout a battle.

masterbruce
30 bombs:
10 concussion
10 incinaray
10 ko gas

50 razor bats

goblin sparklers with powersource in costume

1 rocket built into glider

1 assortment of sharp pointy blades on glider

glider remote

i would throw in the goblin suprise but norman was the only one who used it

30 bombs!!!! 50 razor bats!!!! That seems to be more than his bag would hold confused

I would give him more like 8-12 bombs and 15-20 razor bats.

lando005
30 bombs!!!! 50 razor bats!!!! That seems to be more than his bag would hold confused

I would give him more like 8-12 bombs and 15-20 razor bats. i dunno the way goblins lobb thoes bombs and bats around you think that bag is connected to some sort of endless supply but i've seen them throw more than 12 in 1 fight

Scoobless
If that statement was true than majority of spiderman enemies would have superspeed (on quick silver level).

They don't have QS level speed... but almost all of Spider-Man's main enemies do have superhuman speed

Newjak

It's that Spidey Squad's speed >>>>> Wolvie squad speed (basically). They will be able to attack much quicker and faster than the Wolvie team, and then also be able to evade their attacks easier with their superhuman speeds and reflexes. THAT'S why we're arguing like this. In terms of speed, some of these matches might as well be Spider-Man vs. a wheelchair-bound child. There is one person Venom who is indeed faster than these guy and Rhino not so anyone else in this match. Maybe Lizard but in reality I think these guys are all safely above 30 mph in speed.

Basically the reason why I have not talked about GG that much is that his weapons would also hurt his own teamamtes in fact more than his enemies.

Once again Wolverine's team is much more skilled and actually most are trained combatants so their teamwork as opossed to Spidey's would be alot better.

Venom in reality is the only really dangerous person on Spidey's team and Wolverine has already held Venom off before. I don't see where Carbon Copies of him couldn't at least hold him off while the rest of Venom's team is destroyed.

everyone else on Venom's team lack the durability to take the attacks from Wolverine's team as well as the weaponary to take down the Wolverine's team. Which is filled with HF factors and super strong armor.

Once again GG would more hurt his team then help because his bombs won't put down the other team but they could do some serious damage to his own.

Scoobless
With OR's death spores weakening everyboby's HF (with the possible exception of Venom) GG's bombs will take out anyone (except possibly Cyber) GG is a very good shot with his weapons (including the laser in his glove) coupled with the fact that his bombs don't have a massive blast radius = he wont be hitting his own team mates .... unless he wants to

Newjak
With OR's death spores weakening everyboby's HF (with the possible exception of Venom) GG's bombs will take out anyone (except possibly Cyber) GG is a very good shot with his weapons (including the laser in his glove) coupled with the fact that his bombs don't have a massive blast radius = he wont be hitting his own team mates .... unless he wants to Its still 4 vs 3. GGs Bombs don't have a big blast radius but that doesn't matter much when your within 4 feet o someon fighting. Besides that just means
Cyber and sabertooth take down Venom.

OR can use his tendrils to attack at GG Lizard dies one on one against DS

That is of course if GG survives the Death spores how good is HF?

secondly that is one scenario OR doesn't even have to use them he can also just kill Doc Ock Normally. And then Rhino goes down. Lizard goes down.

I mean you have a Highly trained Squad of Killers with weapons that can cut through anything in a fight where teamwork matters more than overall power which by the way the other team really doesn't have that much and only so because of Venom.
Everyone else on their team can easily be killed or seriousy wounded by one hit. Most aren't even on the level Spiderman is in dodging or remotely close to it.

Metalmanx
Venom AND Lizard are actually FASTER than Spider-man. Spider-Man's only advantages in that department is are spider-sense and his reflexes.

masterbruce
I thought spiderman's spider sense doesn't work against venom?

Metalmanx
I thought spiderman's spider sense doesn't work against venom?

That's right, it doesn't. My bad, I wrote that incorrectly. I meant to say that Spidey's only advantages against Lizard are his spider-sense and reflexes. He just has to plain move as fast as possible to avoid any Venom hits.

lando005
if goblan plays it right he can down the whole w team he has enough gas bombs to put the whole team to sleep but seeing how this is harry i doubt he'll pull it off right

capt it up
omega red wins the match for team 2

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up

What's Red gonna do to Venom?

capt it up
What's Red gonna do to Venom?
lets see how about kill eddie? eddie dies venom skrewed. life drain will kill eddie or Ko him in matter of seconds.

lando005
lets see how about kill eddie? eddie dies venom skrewed. life drain will kill eddie or Ko him in matter of seconds. will that work through the symbiote

Metalmanx
will that work through the symbiote

That's exactly what I'm questioning. I mean, the symbiote for one, is an alien species that doesn't react the same way to things the way regular humans do. Two, it's highly durable.

There's a scan somewhere on KMC (I just don't remember where it is) where Venom is hit with some really high-grade poison and he just regurgates it like it's nothing. Not saying it will be exactly that way, but I feel it's safe to assume that poisons/pheremones/etc., won't have any effect on him.

lando005
That's exactly what I'm questioning. I mean, the symbiote for one, is an alien species that doesn't react the same way to things the way regular humans do. Two, it's highly durable.

There's a scan somewhere on KMC (I just don't remember where it is) where Venom is hit with some really high-grade poison and he just regurgates it like it's nothing. Not saying it will be exactly that way, but I feel it's safe to assume that poisons/pheremones/etc., won't have any effect on him. the closest anything earthborne ever came to hurting the symbiote in that manner was when stixs touched it with his death touch and that only put it in a coma for about a month

Sub_Mariner
Even if Eddie was to die, the symbiote would crawl onto someone else. big grin

Sam Z
the only threat that i see if gg because venom havent accomplished nothing to prove to me that he can beat any of these fighters except maybe silver samarai. Wolverine has owned venom and proved many of times to be to fast for venom, like I said before black bolts wife with the hair almost killed venom, juggernaut SLAUGHTERED venom, hulk slaughter venom, whereas wolverine hold his own against hulk and made juggernaut run off one time, bone clawed wolverine held his own against venom. Lizard is out of the picture, I think that silver samarai can take him, his blade can cut through anything. Doc ock, he a regular human, one slice from any of them. rhino I think that adamantium can easily cut threw him - he goes down easily and hard and with sabertooth ferocity and never giving up attitude and forever pumping healing factor that is combined with adamantium bones and over 100 years of fighting skill under his belt he would take venom. The only villian on the roster on spiderman side that have actually done something for himself was carnage and now he's a nobody. I seen the police take him down with a barrage of bullets. You all are giving spiderman villians too much credit.

And you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please name issue where Wolverine "owned" Venom. They fought before and it was clear that Wolverine's claws were useless against Venom. As for speed, Venom is much faster than Wolverine. Looking at their past fights, c'mone Wolverine even got owned by Venom's clone with old fat woman as the host. Eddie would murder him. Fight with Juggernaut? You haven't read all books, have you? There were 3 fights, in the first fight Venom took dozen punches from Juggernaut and was laughing at him untill the moment Juggs punched him into toxins. In two latest fights Venom was knocking Juggernaut all over the place. Hulk had to thunderclap him to win the fight. Lizard is almost as fast as Spider-man and stronger than him. Doc Ock can rip off Sabs skeleton off with his arms. And Rhino... well, is Rhino. Anyway, Spider-man villains win this.

Jyppe
Pretty much agreeing with Sam here.
---
Someone said Venom was once taken out by BP's wife.. Well, this is a game for 2.. Sabretooth was easily Koed by Northstar, Omega Red wasn't doing that well against a powerless Cable, Wolverine Koed bya a bullet from a handgun... These are called lowshowings and high showings. Some characters have more low showing and some more high showings.

Besides, AFAIK the Venom clone wasn't trying to kill Wolverine. It was trying to take control of him.

Newjak
Originally posted by Sam Z
And you have no idea what you are talking about.
Please name issue where Wolverine "owned" Venom. They fought before and it was clear that Wolverine's claws were useless against Venom. As for speed, Venom is much faster than Wolverine. Looking at their past fights, c'mone Wolverine even got owned by Venom's clone with old fat woman as the host. Eddie would murder him. Fight with Juggernaut? You haven't read all books, have you? There were 3 fights, in the first fight Venom took dozen punches from Juggernaut and was laughing at him untill the moment Juggs punched him into toxins. In two latest fights Venom was knocking Juggernaut all over the place. Hulk had to thunderclap him to win the fight. Lizard is almost as fast as Spider-man and stronger than him. Doc Ock can rip off Sabs skeleton off with his arms. And Rhino... well, is Rhino. Anyway, Spider-man villains win this. Where to start.

I never said anyine is ging to take Venom Solo but can stalemate him like Wolverine was able to do.

PS your Juggernaut incident is a little off. You see he destroys Venom. Venom is laughing everything off but in the later epiodes it does say he was almost killed and the toxins saved him.

Ths same Toxins increased his power and when he like you said all he did was through Juggernaut around a little bit. He never actually hurt Cain and nothing showed us he could. Besides he doesn't have the Madness Toxins making him stronger in this fight.

Next Lizard is fast but he isn't that fast how do you think Spiderman survives fights with him. He is always a step behind Spideman. Lizard also relies on his tail to be his main weapon but once again anyone on this team could cut it off easily as well. Then go in and cut his head off.

Doc Ock tentacles can be cut off with ease by anyone here and after all one good throwing knife to the head and he is down.

Rhino I've already said why Rhino dies

Basically besides Venom and possibly GG everyone on the other team aren't that good at dodging there main weapns can be cut off easily because they aren't that strong. And one good hit kills them and even a decent hit takes them out of the fight pretty much.

While the other team can take quite a few hits before going down. Venom isn't down right owning anyone here. He would win one on one against anyone here but he isn't destroying them. Anyone here with the exception of Sliver Samuri can hold him off because of HFs or just incredibly tough Armor

lando005
i think you guys are really sleeping hard on the lizard and doc ock neither one of them will go down as easy as you try to make it sound lizard is a beast (in more ways than one) plus he doesnt have to physiclly hurt them to beat them that tail has more than one use he can simply choke out an oppnent with it healing factor wont count for squat then same can be said of doc ock and while the wolverine team does possess the ability to cut the arms nobody there is fast enought to dodge all 4 arms at once they will get caught and either thrown or choked out

Metalmanx
Where to start.

I never said anyine is ging to take Venom Solo but can stalemate him like Wolverine was able to do.

PS your Juggernaut incident is a little off. You see he destroys Venom. Venom is laughing everything off but in the later epiodes it does say he was almost killed and the toxins saved him.

Ths same Toxins increased his power and when he like you said all he did was through Juggernaut around a little bit. He never actually hurt Cain and nothing showed us he could. Besides he doesn't have the Madness Toxins making him stronger in this fight.

Next Lizard is fast but he isn't that fast how do you think Spiderman survives fights with him. He is always a step behind Spideman. Lizard also relies on his tail to be his main weapon but once again anyone on this team could cut it off easily as well. Then go in and cut his head off.

Doc Ock tentacles can be cut off with ease by anyone here and after all one good throwing knife to the head and he is down.

Basically besides Venom and possibly GG everyone on the other team aren't that good at dodging there main weapns can be cut off easily because they aren't that strong. And one good hit kills them and even a decent hit takes them out of the fight pretty much.

While the other team can take quite a few hits before going down. Venom isn't down right owning anyone here. He would win one on one against anyone here but he isn't destroying them. Anyone here with the exception of Sliver Samuri can hold him off because of HFs or just incredibly tough Armor

Venom can do this on his own. He could force a symbiotic tendril down their throats and a few more to restrain their arms and such (he's easily capable of doing this). So, while they're unable to move, they're also suffocating. no expression

Aren't Doc Ock's tentacles adamantium now? Or am I off on something?

And Lizard IS FASTER than Spider-Man. Spider-Man's spider-sense is what keeps him ahead of the Lizard. And if they cut off his tail, it'll grow back in no time, even during the duration of the fight.

X-Logan
Well put.

Zahit
The DEER would make minced-meat out of the Spidey-Squad.

lando005
Originally posted by Zahit
The DEER would make minced-meat out of the Spidey-Squad. ture the deer is unstoppable... i really need to get that issue

Zahit
you say tom-a-to, i say to-ma-to
you say wolverine pawns venom, i say deer clobbered wolverine
tom-a-to, to-ma-to
wol-ver-ine, de-er....
serenade

jmcnasty
No one on the spiderman league can handle Omega red powers, they might be able to take getting slapped around by his tentacles but if he use his actual powers, the team will fall. I have never seen venom own wolverine, their battle always end in a stalemate, neither have a way of beating the other. Cyber, noone on venom team except maybe gg if he have gas bombs can take him out because everything they have is physical and he's basically invulnerable. I dont think that anyone on the team can handle the poison that cyber injects in you when you scratched by his claws.

Like is said before theres noone on the spiderman team that have accomplished nothing to prove to me that they can beat the wolverine squad. When I see someone go after anyone that is associated with spiderman squad to take help take over the world, like the gorgon used wolverine as a weapon or apocalypse used wolverine and sabertooth as a weapon or the weapon x use you to try and take over world. I have never seen anyone go after any of spiderman villians or spiderman himself to accomplish anything because they spiderman dont have the kind of power that could accomplish anything on that level or the lizard or doc ock or even venom (can easily take him down, fire). Whereas almost everyone on wolverine squad has been used as a weapon. Hope you all get my point.

jmcnasty
Im not saying that the spiderman squad sucks but theyre not on the wolverine squad level. In order to knock anyone completely out on the wolverine squad, you would need hulk strength, which noone on the spiderman squad has. Sabertooth have taken punches from wendigo, rogue, colossus etc.... and got right back up with a smile on his face. Now this was before the adamantium process, its no telling what he can take now. I can say the same for lady deathstrike. I have witnessed her almost take down the gray hulk (when the fantastic four consist of wolverine, hulk, spiderman, and ghost rider) until wolverine had to come save him. She could easily take down the lizard, she's just as fast. Omega red, he's the powerhouse on the team; he's very durable, have great hand to hand skills and have a healing factor and have death spores that weakens you and could also kill you, so I think that he can take anyone down on the spiderman list. Silver samarai is the weak link but I dont count him out. He do carry two swords that can cut through anything and theyre long enough to cut you in half. He's agile, a great fighter, ( I think you should give him his teleporting ring) and have armor on. I think he could take rhino or even doc ock (could cut his arms off). Wolverine squad wins this due to fighting experience (some of the best fighters in marvel) and durability (can take punches from the hulk and dust it off) and being great tacticians.

Soljer
No one on the spiderman league can handle Omega red powers, they might be able to take getting slapped around by his tentacles but if he use his actual powers, the team will fall.

Venom has shown the capabilities to be immune to death spore-type things.

Cyber, noone on venom team except maybe gg if he have gas bombs can take him out because everything they have is physical and he's basically invulnerable. I dont think that anyone on the team can handle the poison that cyber injects in you when you scratched by his claws.
Venom is immune to these toxins, and could rend Cyber's head from his body/tentacle rape him. The Goblin could also take Cyber. As could Doc Ock.

You arguments are a slight bit nonsensical, friend. erm.

lando005
No one on the spiderman league can handle Omega red powers, they might be able to take getting slapped around by his tentacles but if he use his actual powers, the team will fall. I have never seen venom own wolverine, their battle always end in a stalemate, neither have a way of beating the other. Cyber, noone on venom team except maybe gg if he have gas bombs can take him out because everything they have is physical and he's basically invulnerable. I dont think that anyone on the team can handle the poison that cyber injects in you when you scratched by his claws.

Like is said before theres noone on the spiderman team that have accomplished nothing to prove to me that they can beat the wolverine squad. When I see someone go after anyone that is associated with spiderman squad to take help take over the world, like the gorgon used wolverine as a weapon or apocalypse used wolverine and sabertooth as a weapon or the weapon x use you to try and take over world. I have never seen anyone go after any of spiderman villians or spiderman himself to accomplish anything because they spiderman dont have the kind of power that could accomplish anything on that level or the lizard or doc ock or even venom (can easily take him down, fire). Whereas almost everyone on wolverine squad has been used as a weapon. Hope you all get my point.
so ur saying wolverine could takeover the world?

lando005
Im not saying that the spiderman squad sucks but theyre not on the wolverine squad level. In order to knock anyone completely out on the wolverine squad, you would need hulk strength, which noone on the spiderman squad has. Sabertooth have taken punches from wendigo, rogue, colossus etc.... and got right back up with a smile on his face. Now this was before the adamantium process, its no telling what he can take now. I can say the same for lady deathstrike. I have witnessed her almost take down the gray hulk (when the fantastic four consist of wolverine, hulk, spiderman, and ghost rider) until wolverine had to come save him. She could easily take down the lizard, she's just as fast. Omega red, he's the powerhouse on the team; he's very durable, have great hand to hand skills and have a healing factor and have death spores that weakens you and could also kill you, so I think that he can take anyone down on the spiderman list. Silver samarai is the weak link but I dont count him out. He do carry two swords that can cut through anything and theyre long enough to cut you in half. He's agile, a great fighter, ( I think you should give him his teleporting ring) and have armor on. I think he could take rhino or even doc ock (could cut his arms off). Wolverine squad wins this due to fighting experience (some of the best fighters in marvel) and durability (can take punches from the hulk and dust it off) and being great tacticians.

"not on their level" last time i check there were all on the same threat level most people done even consider omega red to be that much of a bigger threat than any villian listed here it just seems people want to belive skilled fighters with a good defence are bigger threats than people with city wreking power which isnt the case

Sam Z

Now tell me please, how is knocking Juggernaut around isn't impressive? Venom HAS ways to take Wolverine down without much efforts, like effecting his brains with tendrils or ripping his skeleton off. He's faster and MUCH stronger, and everytime they fight Venom laughs at all Wolverine attacks. Wolverine couldn't even beat the clone with old lady as the host. Doc Ock's arms will be cut? Oh please. He took on Sinister six, Spider-man and Hulk at the same time with those arms but Sabertooth would beat him, yeah right. Actually almost every member of Spider villains team outclass Wolverine villains and the only character they'd have problems with is Omega Red but he's getting down too. Spider-man was usually defeating Lizard by turning him back into Connors and was able to fight him because of his superior agility, reflexes and Spider-sense. Green Goblin can just fly aroung throwing bombs everywhere. In the end Spider villains would win.

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth and Wolverine's healing factors don't even grant immunity to Arcady's pheromones and death factor but you think Venom's alien physiology will? Wishfull thinking.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Sabretooth and Wolverine's healing factors don't even grant immunity to Arcady's pheromones and death factor but you think Venom's alien physiology will? Wishfull thinking.

There isn't much evidence to the contrary, erm.

It's pretty much up for grabs, and up to the individual whether they think Venom would be immune to Omega Red's pheromones or not.

lando005
Sabretooth and Wolverine's healing factors don't even grant immunity to Arcady's pheromones and death factor but you think Venom's alien physiology will? Wishfull thinking. the fact that the symbiote is immue to earth borne things like that does, the closest it came to death by an earth virus was when styxs touched it all that did was put it into a coma and once it fully recovered it was immuen to the touch

Sam Z
Where to start.

There were three fights against Juggernaut, in the first Venom was pushed into toxins. In the second fight Venom is under effect of the toxins BUT it was NEVER stated that toxins increase his strength. NEVER. It only made him mad. And it doesn't matter since at the end of second issue effect of virus was gone, so in the third fight it was classic Venom. He couldn't hurt Juggernaut, it is true. But noone can hurt Juggernaut so it doesn't matter. He still was knocking Juggernaut all over the place.
There is no way for Sabertooth to cut Ock's arms, they are too fast for him. And Wolverine was able to stalemate Venom but there clearly was nothing he could do to him and in case of Venom clone, just like Jyppe said, he wasn't even trying to fight Logan. Now I never said that Venom is going to take them all by himself. But together they'd murder the other team.

Tha C-Master
I think it would affect him, but not enough to be fatal or neutralize him.

srankmissingnin
He likely has limited immunity to OR's death spores but he has no defence against Omega Red's ability to syphon away life force.

jmcnasty
I wasnt saying that the spiderman villians isnt a threat, Im sayint that they would fall and not just get koed, Im referring to getting killed because theyre fighting a squad full of killers. What you all fail to realize is that each of the people of wolverine side has fought people that is a walk in the park more powerful than them like sabertooth. Sabertooth fought a guy that was created in the sinester lab that had all of superman powers and he got gutted. Someone also said that sabertooth got knocked out by northstar, that dont seem impossible, SINCE NORTHSTAR MOVES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Sabertooth fought both spiderman and punisher and could have killed both until he decided to leave because he didnt see them as a threat. If someone could, help me find a site where they posted sabertooth vs spiderman they have pic's on there that shows sabertooth almost killing spiderman but let him go. Venom is good but you all are giving him to much credit. During the time that he fought juggernaut, he got raped until he absorbed some toxin that made a completely different venom. That venom and juggernaut fight was a slaughter. The hulk and venom fight was a slaughter also, wolverine has done much better in a fight. Someone also said that venom could snatch an adamantium head off, hahahahahahaha, they dont know that adamantium is indestructible, venoms not snatching anything off. Doc ock is a human, thats all it takes is ONE SLICE, someone can come and cut him from behind or he could be fighting one of these opponent and they could just jump in there and get a quick attack and the fight is over. Also I wasnt saying that wolverine can take over the world, Im saying that his skill is so great that people tend to witness it and use his as a successful weopon, that almost killed the hulk (when wolverine was war) and that almost took out the entire xmen.

Zahit
ISabertooth fought a guy that was created in the sinester lab that had all of superman powers and he got gutted. That venom and juggernaut fight was a slaughter. The hulk and venom fight was a slaughter also, wolverine has done much better in a fight. Someone also said that venom could snatch an adamantium head off, hahahahahahaha, they dont know that adamantium is indestructible, venoms not snatching anything off.

are you laughing with yourself or at yourself......
....it's pretty creepy either way.....

confused

Soljer
Errmm..I said Venom could rend CYBER'S head from his shoulders. But...Cyber doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, just skin. So it wouldn't be hard to do for a fifty tonner.

Sam Z
I wasnt saying that the spiderman villians isnt a threat, Im sayint that they would fall and not just get koed, Im referring to getting killed because theyre fighting a squad full of killers. What you all fail to realize is that each of the people of wolverine side has fought people that is a walk in the park more powerful than them like sabertooth. Sabertooth fought a guy that was created in the sinester lab that had all of superman powers and he got gutted. Someone also said that sabertooth got knocked out by northstar, that dont seem impossible, SINCE NORTHSTAR MOVES AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT. Sabertooth fought both spiderman and punisher and could have killed both until he decided to leave because he didnt see them as a threat. If someone could, help me find a site where they posted sabertooth vs spiderman they have pic's on there that shows sabertooth almost killing spiderman but let him go. Venom is good but you all are giving him to much credit. During the time that he fought juggernaut, he got raped until he absorbed some toxin that made a completely different venom. That venom and juggernaut fight was a slaughter. The hulk and venom fight was a slaughter also, wolverine has done much better in a fight. Someone also said that venom could snatch an adamantium head off, hahahahahahaha, they dont know that adamantium is indestructible, venoms not snatching anything off. Doc ock is a human, thats all it takes is ONE SLICE, someone can come and cut him from behind or he could be fighting one of these opponent and they could just jump in there and get a quick attack and the fight is over. Also I wasnt saying that wolverine can take over the world, Im saying that his skill is so great that people tend to witness it and use his as a successful weopon, that almost killed the hulk (when wolverine was war) and that almost took out the entire xmen.

No need for that "he beat tough guys before" because every spider villain on this list fought characters MUCH more dangerous than anyone on the list of Wolvie villains, so it doesn't work that way. We have simple facts and they say that Spider-man villains are superior to Wolvie villains. Venom was LAUGHING at Juggernaut punches in the first fight and he was beating him in two further fights that you clearly haven't read and his strength wasn't boosted, it never been stated anywhere and in the third fight effect of virus (that is madness) was gone. So Venom did something noone on the Wolvie's list could even dream to do, he was beating Juggernaut with only his own powers. When he fought Hulk he was feeding him with webbing untill Hulk used his only weakness - sound. There is nothing Wolverine could've done to Eddie, it was obvious. Venom on other hand has ways to beat Wolverine. Venom and GG by themselvs could give the team a hard time. Add Ock and Lizard to the list and it's a slaughter.

Metalmanx
He likely has limited immunity to OR's death spores but he has no defence against Omega Red's ability to syphon away life force.

Doesn't OR need to touch his enemy with his tendrils in order to syphon away life force?

Soljer
Originally posted by Sam Z
Venom and GG by themselvs could give the team a hard time. Add Ock and Lizard to the list and it's a slaughter.

yes

But what happens when you add Rhino?

Shit...Wolverine's foes win 10/10.

Spidey's team has RHINO! They CAN'T win. It's against the Universal laws and constructs in marvel!

lando005

i think your giving wolverine and his enemies too much credit.... last time i checked the spider foes had thier fair share of blood on thier hands too also as far as controlling and useing them as weapons there's a major diffrence here woverine is good just not nearly as good as everyone makes him out to be not to mention he's been brainwashed countless times already he's not the most mentaly stable guy around same can be said for the rest of his crew which makes them a better choice to use as weapons cause they have already been broken once they can be controlled again, also it was a lot easier to find wolverine that it was spider-man so if i wanted to use a hero to take over the world i would go with one i would have an easier time finding and overpowering for the most part wolverine and his foes are all just durable fighting blades nothing more where as there is a ton of versitility on the spider foe side

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>