The Punisher vs Blade vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Daredevil09
Who'd take this one?

capt it up
DD

Soljer
Originally posted by capt it up
DD

The Fake Macoy
How strong is Blade? Shouldn't he have super-strength and durability?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up
DD

guy222
frank or matt

namorsubby
Blade. Can't believe no ones said this yet......

iceman24567
Daredevil

Uriel005
IMO this comes down to a situational playout. DD and Blade are the likely winners but if they see each other as the major threat 1rst then Frank takes this handily IMO. RPG's are not discriminant and as fast as the pair is Frank doesn't offer stormtrooper aim protection to his foes.

Glorificus
The bullet-timer. Though Blade is a lot closer to Daredevil's speed than Punisher.

-Pr-
Daredevil imo.

Dream Stuff
Frank has way better "standard equipment," which, given the range at which the combatants begin on a nondescript landscape, should give him the plurality of wins, imo. In any kind of scenario, though, the environment could play to DD and/or Blade's strength's.

Uriel005
One of my kickers here is any high explosives the punisher may be packing, grenade launchers, rockets, anything with an aoe range imo could really ruin Blade and DD's day. If DD survives a rocket blast I think Frank's damage soak would let him take on a wounded DD. But if Blade Survives I think the superhuman stats+recovery would tilt it in his favor if Frank didn't immediately hose down the area with an LMG or something.

SamZED
I feel Blade is being greatly understimated here. Also while people make good arguments about the starting distance faving Frank, DD is a legitimite bullet timer with a radar sense. He's one of the best when it comes to dodging bullets. Although no street leveler can match Vash.stick out tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGtW3yxBwUg&feature=youtube_gdata_player#t=2m27s

sterling archer
Originally posted by SamZED
Although no street leveler can match Vash.stick out tongue
agree

and will have to go with daredevil

Greysen93
Daredevil

D-Block
Blade

Flyattractor
If its Standard Gear,and Blade is fresh on his syrum. He could take this. DD and his club might not be a 1 hit to Blade but could put him down in a prolonged battle if can avoid any of Blades hits. Blades weapons might be vamp specific but they can still take out a "normal human" pretty easily.
Punny wins if he brings a RPG or bigger.

juggernaut74
Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.