The Punisher and Daredevil vs Bane and Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heru
Both teams, have faced there team mate on the battle feild before. But as partners which team would come out on top. 2guns crutch death gun_bandana

Metalmanx
Punisher and Daredevil. Bane is not a factor here. And two-on-one, they can knock out Deadpool.

NiņoAraņa
how is bane a non-factor? i say that team actually takes it, at least 5/10

Metalmanx

NiņoAraņa
so he wouldn't be able to stand enough bullets to get to Punisher and crush his skull....making this a DD vs DP thread?no expression

Metalmanx

NiņoAraņa
ah well, there's wishful thinking......DD and P get the majority, but not 10/10.....6-7/10 because i'm sure DP could somehow pull a few wins...even by himself

Metalmanx

Newjak
Originally posted by Metalmanx
See, this is where you and I agree. yes rock Bane has heavey firepower as well. He doen't just use his his fists anymore.

I say DP is by far the most dangerous person here.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Punisher and Daredevil. Bane is not a factor here. And two-on-one, they can knock out Deadpool.
hey I could be mistaken, but dident you think that deadpool could take both wolverine and sabertooth at once?

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
Bane has heavey firepower as well. He doen't just use his his fists anymore.

I say DP is by far the most dangerous person here.

Very much so.

And to Capt it up's question....that seems a bit excessive.

Deadpool could likely take EITHER of them for a majority, but certainly not BOTH.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Very much so.

And to Capt it up's question....that seems a bit excessive.

Deadpool could likely take EITHER of them for a majority, but certainly not BOTH.
I am pritty sure he said it lol I gunna try and find his quote

The Fake Macoy
Is this serious DP or regular DP? Either way, I think that Team 1 has the advantage.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
hey I could be mistaken, but dident you think that deadpool could take both wolverine and sabertooth at once?

Did I? I REALLY don't recall that. Are you sure I wasn't saying that he could take them each on one-on-one? Cuz I don't think I'd ever say he could take them both out at the same time. erm

PRAYERRUN
I don't think that Deadpool would be dumb enough to send Bane against punisher. it would be deadpool vs Punisher and Bane vs Daredevil....in which case Deadpool would take out punny and then go help take out Daredevil. Deadpool and Bane win.

Soljer
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I don't think that Deadpool would be dumb enough to send Bane against punisher. it would be deadpool vs Punisher and Bane vs Daredevil....in which case Deadpool would take out punny and then go help take out Daredevil. Deadpool and Bane win.

Possibly.

Bane can keep up with Batman SOMETIMES. But I do believe Batman made a fool of Bane when they were on equal footing. It would seem that Daredevil would do the exact same - only faster. I dunno if Bane could deal with Daredevil for long enough. erm.

A serious Deadpool at peak efficiency should be able to take the punisher with ease...but, then again, the same could be said about Daredevil taking Bane.

And if that IS the case, well, then it would end up as a tired Daredevil vs. a fresh, wise cracking Deadpool.

So yeah, I suppose Bane & Deadpool could take the majority.

erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.